Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

17 hours ago, Opine said:

And wasn't she VKs boot buddy?  Right there that tells me she was deemed to have the most grace and maturity of anyone on the team!  She would have to be gracious to be paired with a girl that was so rude she even pissed off Jinelle!  I mean for damn!  It can't be easy to piss off the sweetest kindest DCC ever!!!!!

I’m semi-new to this forum (and tried posting this a few times so if it accidentally went through more than once, my apologies, mods)- how did VK piss off Jinelle? Or am I misreading something?

11 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I took the liberty to look at her posts and I must say that Katy Shaffer justifies Charms trust in her: she looks more toned up and ready for auditions!

B1C0ED16-9FC5-4E3A-B581-D3A73DBEF019.thumb.jpeg.fbd3b294297a07372478c734b469a3c1.jpeg

I can’t wait to see her on the team!

I also hope that Madeline Salter and Lauren Ligon reaudition with lots of power and projection!
Me Too Taylor Tauss got a horrible edit this season, including the Meghan Trainor song ‘Me Too‘ as background song. All the others come back girls got great background songs; Lily got Charli XCX ‘1999’ and Malena got ‘Sunflower’ by Post Malone. It was like kicking Taylor Tauss while she was down, so I hope to see her make it this coming season as well.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Dang it you beat me! Was just about to post this.  So how many "confirmed" retirees do we have now?

So far that’s 3 that gave actually confirmed it 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Gonna be interesting if no more than that retire!

I fear that all these girls might retire!

😭😢😫

Alexis, Lexie, Miranda, Savannah, Christina, Rachel Alexander.

It would not be the same without them!

582211DF-1EDD-476A-B227-FB90833A9AC2.jpeg

56 minutes ago, DCCFanFromTN said:

I’m semi-new to this forum (and tried posting this a few times so if it accidentally went through more than once, my apologies, mods)- how did VK piss off Jinelle? Or am I misreading something?

If I remember correctly, Victoria gained weight (at least 11 pounds though it could have been as much as 15) during her first Training Camp.  She was supposed to work with Jinelle to help manage and/or lose said weight.  During that time, Victoria claimed to have a medical condition related to her thyroid that made her gain weight.  Jinelle supposedly made an appointment with someone (possibly a nutritionist and/or dietician) to work on the weight.  Victoria evidently blew off the appointment and lied to Jinelle about it multiple times via text.  Victoria has also claimed on social media that she has a thyroid condition and that she didn't like the way the medicine made her feel.  However, she also said that the nutritionist prescribed her that medication which is, as far as I know, not possible since nutritionists aren't allowed to prescribe medication because they aren't allowed to do due to they aren't licensed for that.  Neither are dieticians. 

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 13
57 minutes ago, DCCFanFromTN said:

Also, when VK was called into the office by Kelli and Judy, she told Jinelle in a snotty tone that "you've never had a weight issue" and that she was leaning towards getting help from those that had.  Jinelle told her that she was just trying to help.

• Love 13
18 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Also, when VK was called into the office by Kelli and Judy, she told Jinelle in a snotty tone that "you've never had a weight issue" and that she was leaning towards getting help from those that had.  Jinelle told her that she was just trying to help.

Thank you!

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

If I remember correctly, Victoria gained weight (at least 11 pounds though it could have been as much as 15) during her first Training Camp.  . 

did we ever find out how/who/want Victoria did to loose the 11-15 weight... and then some ?? I would admit the woman came back lean and toned...

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, sATL said:

did we ever find out how/who/want Victoria did to loose the 11-15 weight... and then some ?? I would admit the woman came back lean and toned...

Someone asked what her diet plan was on her IG.  She said she eats fairly clean, walks 4-5 miles a day and takes BALLET several times a week for the leg workout, so doesn't work out with weights.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, Agent Gully said:

I love Brennan and Christina for pursuing their goal to make this team. I cannot imagine all the hard work that it took to go through the process year after year

The majority of gals who have made the DCC over the decades were never superstar dancers nor made the triangle. However, they were just as much an important part of the squad as those "stars", and will always be able to say they were a DCC... 

For me, I enjoy watching the gals who bring other needed aspects to the team. Leadership, maturity, a shoulder to cry on, humor, etc., all are necessary for a successful enjoyable experience on any team in any occupation.

I admire anyone waiting years to get a job... I guess I need to work on that...patience...

I was thinking the same thing of the TCC, who finally made it this year, only to get cut. I don't remember her name but Kelli asked her during uniform fittings, why does she come back each year. The TCC teared up and said the uniform. The was her 5th year trying out -she was cut a few weeks later. this season  was the closest she got to "her dream".

I did also wonder - what did she do in the past 4 years to improve herself  - at least on paper  . did she try out and dance on another professional team? sure is fine to take everyone's dance class in the metro dallas area, but I do think it is good experience to dance for another team in the mean time. She could have be a retired captain  somewhere/anywhere in the 4 years it took just to get to training camp.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, sATL said:

I was thinking the same thing of the TCC, who finally made it this year, only to get cut. I don't remember her name but Kelli asked her during uniform fittings, why does she come back each year. The TCC teared up and said the uniform. The was her 5th year trying out -she was cut a few weeks later. this season  was the closest she got to "her dream".

I did also wonder - what did she do in the past 4 years to improve herself  - at least on paper  . did she try out and dance on another professional team? sure is fine to take everyone's dance class in the metro dallas area, but I do think it is good experience to dance for another team in the mean time. She could have be a retired captain in the 4 years it took just to get to training camp.

Her name was Alexandra.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Someone asked what her diet plan was on her IG.  She said she eats fairly clean, walks 4-5 miles a day and takes BALLET several times a week for the leg workout, so doesn't work out with weights.

I saw that too.  My own opinion so I'm not here to provide receipts, but I'm not buying it.

• Love 14
27 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I saw that too.  My own opinion so I'm not here to provide receipts, but I'm not buying it.

Honestly, the funniest part is that someone who is dancing like crazy (literally) for avg. 4 hours per day apparently needs to walk 4-5 miles per day to remain lean. 4-5 miles. Of walking. Right.

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, DCCFanFromTN said:

Jinelle was assigned to help her learn healthy eating.  Jinelle was texting her, trying to set up appts etc and VK just didn't respond.  When asked about it, VK said something like Jinelle just didn't understand her.  Jinelle told her off for not at least responding.  MILD-MANNERED Jinelle had enough of the Brat Factor.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Honestly, the funniest part is that someone who is dancing like crazy (literally) for avg. 4 hours per day apparently needs to walk 4-5 miles per day to remain lean. 4-5 miles. Of walking. Right.

I guess admitting you exist on Adderall and diet coke wouldn't be acceptable.

Totally kidding, of course, I have no idea what she did to lose weight. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Jennv said:

I guess admitting you exist on Adderall and diet coke wouldn't be acceptable.

Totally kidding, of course, I have no idea what she did to lose weight. 

It would be a balancing act for all DCC's.  Eat enough to get thru TC without gaining weight.  When they still have games, but not as many practices, back off on calories but still eat enough to perform.  When the season is over, drop carbs/drink juices to lean up for swimsuit.  And then, right before auditions, start carbs again for energy.  All while maintaining the weight you were at when you first tried out.

• Love 1
On 1/5/2020 at 2:08 PM, Pau84 said:

Me Too Taylor Tauss got a horrible edit this season, including the Meghan Trainor song ‘Me Too‘ as background song. All the others come back girls got great background songs; Lily got Charli XCX ‘1999’ and Malena got ‘Sunflower’ by Post Malone. It was like kicking Taylor Tauss while she was down, so I hope to see her make it this coming season as well.

I must admit, I noticed the "Me Too" background song for Taylor, but I also thought they did Malena dirty as well... when they played Sunflower by Post Malone, they used the following section:

Crash at my place, baby, you're a wreck
Thinkin' in a bad way, losin' your grip
Screamin' at my face, baby, don't trip

I could be reading too much into it, but I definitely noticed the "you're a wreck" while Malena danced in slow motion

Edited by Stee
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
49 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Honestly, the funniest part is that someone who is dancing like crazy (literally) for avg. 4 hours per day apparently needs to walk  4-5 miles per day to remain lean. 4-5 miles. Of walking.. Right.

Just had a vision of Jay and his 2 mile run and the other fitness guy who had the TCC do a mile run on the treadmill ( the season Dayton tried out). Most were getting the mile done in less than 10 min - which is a good joggers pace. 

Trying to remember what Victoria's time was - maybe they didn't say it, as they didn't say everyone's time.

Edited by sATL
8 minutes ago, sATL said:

Just had a vision of Jay and his 2 mile run and the other fitness guy who had the TCC do a mile run on the treadmill ( the season Dayton tried out). Most were getting the mile done in less than 10 min - which is a good joggers pace. 

Trying to remember what Victoria's time was - maybe they didn't say it, as they didn't say everyone's time.

Just watched it - they don't say, but they do show Dayton saying she was in last place at 8:45.  They don't really show VK.

Edited by scorpio1031
12 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Just watched it - they don't say, but they do show Dayton saying she was in last place at 8:45.  They don't really show VK.

come to think of it - did they do a Power Squad segment this past TCC season?  I liked that - but I know it wasn't a favorite segment on the boards.. maybe TPTB got rid of filming that part...

19 minutes ago, sATL said:

come to think of it - did they do a Power Squad segment this past TCC season?  I liked that - but I know it wasn't a favorite segment on the boards.. maybe TPTB got rid of filming that part...

No Jay whatsoever this past season other than judging.

5 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

She will be missed 

NOOOOOOOOO! Darn it! Really liked her. Was beautiful, reliable dancer and had a fun personality. Wish her well in her future endeavors!

4 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Heather and Amy 

I'm pretty sure this is true, but can you remind me where these 2 personally confirmed it? I'm having trouble remembering.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lona said:

NOOOOOOOOO! Darn it! Really liked her. Was beautiful, reliable dancer and had a fun personality. Wish her well in her future endeavors!

I'm pretty sure this is true, but can you remind me where these 2 personally confirmed it? I'm having trouble remembering.

Amy Comfirmed it before auditions and before the last game saying how her family came to drive her to her last game as a dcc !! Heather did it on ig 

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Heather did it on ig 

Ahhh okay. Which post was it. I remember she said something about it being the last game of the year. I must've missed the post about it being her last game ever.

26 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Amy Comfirmed it before auditions and before the last game saying how her family came to drive her to her last game as a dcc !! Heather did it on ig 

Heather's, though, could also mean that was the last time she'd be dancing with that specific group, not necessarily that she's retiring.

image.thumb.png.96521aa46b2447b7dcd1d06c8968d045.png

• Love 9
28 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Heather's, though, could also mean that was the last time she'd be dancing with that specific group, not necessarily that she's retiring.

That's what I'm hoping for! ;)

5 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I guess since we got confirmation for Molly, the Bridget “spoiler” must be true as well. Great, more room for VK up front!

Please no, on both counts lol 😂

• Love 1
22 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

It always bothered me that VK felt entitled to blow off the help she had been told to accept and to not bother communicating with Jinelle to say she didn’t want her help.  If you are adult enough to be on this team then be adult enough to handle the situation appropriately. Wonder where that sense of entitlement came from...SMH

Edited by Namaste
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

Molly’s post could indicate the exact same thing. Both seem to suggest they are commemorating the last time dancing with that specific group, not saying goodbye to the organization and retiring. They could be alluding to that, but honestly every retirement post I’ve seen from girls prior has been very direct about it being their last year and thanking everyone involved for their support etc. Just a thought that there may still be hope for both coming back! For those who want that, of course 🙂

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, evasworld123 said:

Molly’s post could indicate the exact same thing. Both seem to suggest they are commemorating the last time dancing with that specific group, not saying goodbye to the organization and retiring. They could be alluding to that, but honestly every retirement post I’ve seen from girls prior has been very direct about it being their last year and thanking everyone involved for their support etc. Just a thought that there may still be hope for both coming back! For those who want that, of course 🙂

Per several comments from teammates, it seems she is definitely retiring. Lauren said welcome to the club and then Madeline, Amanda, Gina and Amber have different takes on being sad or not accepting it.

22F789B9-25D8-4EFF-923A-DCAFB8ABA40A.jpeg

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, klopie said:

Per several comments from teammates, it seems she is definitely retiring. Lauren said welcome to the club and then Madeline, Amanda, Gina and Amber have different takes on being sad or not accepting it.

22F789B9-25D8-4EFF-923A-DCAFB8ABA40A.jpeg

That's what I was thinking - if she isn't retiring, the girls are overreacting.  Besides, it's been rumored for the last year she was leaving cause she missed her family in California.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

Based on some of the comments on Heathers post, it looks like she is retiring.  This was one response as she made to a fan plus Kristen made a comment referring to Heather retiring 

638130E3-4B0B-4E16-B34A-365E2D81F279.jpeg

• Love 4

Can't wait until TCC 2020 and see how the panel handle this question... "Whose our new coach" ..🍿...

TCC keep up with your studies...don't want to say the wrong name during panel interviews...

Wonder if/when the new coach will make an appearance on the show can give a rah-rah pep speech. 🍿.I  remember when Garrett made a visit.. A couple of the current displaced NFL coach-short-list candidates just don't seem to have the personality to be motivating cheerleaders... 

I wonder if they made the announcement internally like they do in corporate america...  (actually the rumor mill normally breaks the news)  a person who is fired or RIFed w/o saying anything else - like why.. If someone can come up to the DCC and ask what does the star mean, surely someone can ask "why is there a new coach" "what happened to the old coach"... 🍿

image.png.b7c2a90d1a41981855cc3c816325b03d.png

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, sATL said:

Can't wait until TCC 2020 and see how the panel handle this question... "Whose our new coach" ..🍿...

TCC keep up with your studies...don't want to say the wrong name during panel interviews...

Wonder if/when the new coach will make an appearance on the show can give a rah-rah pep speech. 🍿.I  remember when Garrett made a visit.. A couple of the current displaced NFL coach-short-list candidates just don't seem to have the personality to be motivating cheerleaders... 

I wonder if they made the announcement internally like they do in corporate america...  (actually the rumor mill normally breaks the news)  a person who is fired or RIFed w/o saying anything else - like why.. If someone can come up to the DCC and ask what does the star mean, surely someone can ask "why is there a new coach" "what happened to the old coach"... 🍿

image.png.b7c2a90d1a41981855cc3c816325b03d.png

I wish the news would get it right he wasn’t fired they just didn’t renew his contact which is up on the 14th 

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I wish the news would get it right he wasn’t fired they just didn’t renew his contact which is up on the 14th 

Officially he was fired today (Sunday) instead of letting his contract expire on Jan. 14th as had been the case earlier. Perhaps they have someone they want to hire before his contract would expire? Ravens fan here, so no inside info. except the news.

Could someone remind me when the DCC banquet is and in what month the calendar shoot takes place?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Agent Gully said:

Officially he was fired today (Sunday) instead of letting his contract expire on Jan. 14th as had been the case earlier. Perhaps they have someone they want to hire before his contract would expire? Ravens fan here, so no inside info. except the news.

Could someone remind me when the DCC banquet is and in what month the calendar shoot takes place?

Banquet usually in April and no news yet on calendar shoot 

• Love 1