Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. One of the upsides of a showing filming in NYC is they get excellent Broadway actors like the Tony-nominated Diamond See also Law and Order in all iterations, a show where I unexpectedly said the words, “hey, it’s Shrek!” once while watching.
  3. I wanted the Patriots to draft Jayden Daniels instead of Drake Maye. Jayden won more games in his college career including beating Alabama. Who got booed worse tonight Dallas or Green Bay?
  4. Now I'm reading this as passive aggressiveness on KA's part 😄. Waaaaaaiiiiit. Hmmm...for the sleuths out there, is it possible PR is filming and all this "they asked/they didn't ask" stuff is classic misdirection? 🤔
  5. Can you please do something about all the ads on this site that I find triggering and hurtful? The ads for cars make me anxious, I can't afford an EV. The one directing me to another site where I could find out "who 25+ actors from the past were that were gay," reminded me of the pain of my best friend who had AIDS. He was afraid to tell his family, I took care of him until he died, with only me by his side. I dont think your readers would want to go to a site offering to "out" people who have died. That feels morbid and salacious to me. The one ad for "Providence" luxury residences, is triggering for me, because it says it is a gated and secure community, and it made me feel fearful, because while I live in a very culturally diverse neighborhood, it is economically challenged, and a high crime area. Would the ad that offers "12,000 free coins" link readers to a gambling site? That could cause someone with a gambling addiction to relapse. So, I am really hoping you can intercede with whoever decides that whatever ads that are placed on this site now, have been thoroughly assessed and vetted, so that the companies they are promoting also support our and your DEI values, and not potentially hurtful, or triggering to your readers. I am sure no one wants the monetization of Primetimers by companies not willing to uphold or adhere to your high standards.
  6. @pinkandsparkly13 so sorry about your sweet dog! About the kittens, mama will bring them out to you when they get a bit older. My feral cats did that too went someplace secret (under the house) and when they were fluffy and getting around well on their own, one by one over a few days one would pop up from under the deck.
  7. In the beginning I was OK with the quick fire twist of no immunity but as the season has worn on it’s contributed to the “the show seems off” element. I didn’t think it was important but turns out that even I’m less interested in the quickfires because they don’t seem to have that bearing weight to them. Money is great but it’s not the same incentive as immunity on a show where longevity breeds more after show options, let alone winning. And it makes the elimination challenge immediately a puzzle depending upon the parameters because someone already has immunity. Now it seems like because KK is hosting by herself they didn’t want to give her and the guest judge sole control of dispensing immunity. They leave that to Tom in the elimination challenge and LCK. But in doing so they’ve added a Meh factor to an already muddled season.
  8. I thought the same thing. Those photos were so eerie. And the story about the box. Jesus Christ. Same. Between them, Diane and Summer, and the FBI agent who kept working the case even when his superiors didn't want him to, I feel like they could all open up their own private detective agency or something. They were amazing and I'm so glad they were so dedicated and so through in their efforts. Just such a shame that it feels like it was all for naught - I don't care how old this guy gets, he should never, EVER get out on parole. Ever. I was so terrified that we'd find out something horrible had happened to Diane. And then you've got John's girlfriend Sheila, who was shocked to find out that he'd been married much of the time they'd been together, as well as the woman that was about to take her daughter, leave her husband, and marry him. I hope they are all constantly thanking their lucky stars, 'cause damn. My mom speculated about this, and i'd wondered, too, if we'd find out that John's name was a cover. John Smith is such a common, ordinary name, it almost feels like it HAS to be a cover name for someone like him. Shows how cocky he got, though, at having gotten away with his crimes for so long - he made so many mistakes with his lies (the stuff about the suitcases, for instance) and you could tell, on his phone call with Sheila, that he was struggling to keep all his lies and stories straight*. He got sloppy. *I was struck by that moment in hos phone call with Sheila when he was like, 'I don't think she's dead, but I do think someone might've killed her." Um....? But yeah. This was a wild story from start to finish.
  9. True, but I did hear a few "Make it Works" in this episode.
  10. Salacious Kitty

The NBA

Not sure why you were complaining. TWolves are dominant in every facet tonight.
  11. How long has Audra been in GC? It might just be me, but is it possible that Audra already has a husband out there somewhere?
  12. On the subject of Three Men… Doing my hundredth rewatch of it tonight, and I’m thinking — not for the first time — how dead sexy Tyler looks with that candy cane hanging out of his mouth. Not a joke. Some actors just look good, eating on camera. Think Brad Pitt in Ocean’s Eleven, who was munching away in nearly every scene. And Joan Collins in Dynasty! One day while filming an argument with Krystle, she bit the head off a scallion for emphasis. It worked so well, they had her eating something during scenes often as possible 🤣
  13. This episode was a little more fun for me because I managed to enjoy some of the bickering (mostly the grandparent cops and the cousins). "You're like 7 feet tall. You're like Shaq." "I'm like Shaq???" Also, the face painting was a nice touch for making the teams look goofy and slowing them down. The only really unpleasant part was seeing people struggle with the heat and genuinely feeling unwell. This was a tricky leg because they did not seem to be strict about the balloons popping at all but you couldn't know that ahead of time.
  14. Well, mission accomplished, that EC was chaos, alright. Not explained sufficiently, re-defined by judges who liked or disliked a dish, and championed by a likely stoned Matty M. I used to watch his Canadian cooking show on Cooking Channel (the early days when it was filled with Canadian shows) and he was goofy but harmless. Made a lot of meatloaf. Guess he was there for The Bear fans. And points for Savanah’s mustard greens dessert in your face, MM. Sure, but it didn’t seem like it. And producers? Start with your host. Kristin was honest about the fuckery, I’m guessing Padma would have either explained it better or killed it. Foss, the blond guy at the table, likes to push food boundaries, sorry they only chryoned (?!) his name and not talked more about him. Heres hoping things improve. That move to Wednesday is tough.
  15. The reason, if nothing else, is for precedent. All court systems use previous rulings to inform and influence future rulings, but this is especially important in the North American law system which is based on common law. Precedents allow the court system to clarify points government laws don't cover and can become just as strong as actual government legislation. Which is why getting the ruling right is so important. As much as many of us want Harvey Weinstein to rot in jail, we shouldn't want our passion to get him in jail to muck up rulings and set bad precedents for the future. Because then we'd risk throwing a good person in jail who doesn't deserve it all because of a bad ruling.
  16. Agreed completely — I was horrified to see how this episode ended. Immunity for that psychopath? After all of those decades of tenacious efforts by the daughter, sister, detectives and that determined FBI agent, it is a travesty.
  17. I really thought JJ would never come back so when it was announced I was so excited and they truly did muck it up and a good part of that was him coming back in the middle of a story built around another actor. Much as I enjoyed NAC, he’s no JJ to me and I think they can find a good young actor to fill his shoes eventually. But the younger scene needs more men in general. Bring on a Cam recast too. I know the cast is bloated but it’s certainly not with people in that age range. As for his unfollowing people on insta, I have to say I have such a soft spot for when actors seem to truly want to stay in touch. Tom Pelphry still follows and interacts with his GL costars (including LW) and it makes me smile. But since he follows so few people it’s probably some social media manager who has curated his account. Ah well. I hope Teschner can work his magic again.
  18. I believe that Heidi’s sister said in one of her posts or TikToks that Heidi made the decision to go skirts only before she started dating/courting Timothy. I think Heidi’s family, in general, is opening Tim’s eyes a bit. They may have open discussions with their kids instead of just demanding and preaching at them.
  19. Call me too literal, but I thought it was stupid that they had to make burgers without ground meat and then most of them just ground their own meat and that was okay. Oh, and ground up meat and fish together sounds disgusting.
  20. Kevin Spacey's Accusers Come Forward for First Time in New Explosive Docuseries Spacey Unmasked
  21. Today
  22. Very wobbly tonight. Dunno why. Mo had chow today and I had bread. Egg & cheese cutters for lunch and PB&J for dinner. Maybe soup tomorrow? I have sweet potato, English potato, carrot, onion, plantain, pumpkin and white cabbage. For meat I have sausage, corned beef, or suspicious pork. Buddy used to love the van. And the old Suzuki before it. Mo loves the van too. After the brake peddle work done this morning he had spent most of the day in the van. Here he is with his tail wagging at high speed! Had to fetch him out for Garden Patrol and lock it up for the night. We have a bunch of public holidays coming up, including Monday and Wednesday next week. With the weekend and everyone likely to avoid work on Tuesday..... I don't know what the holidays are for other than May Day on the 1st. Short Change Hero by The Heavy. If you ever watched a British action show called Strike Back, you might recognize this as the basis for their theme. OK, it's only a handful of minutes to midnight so I will end here and read two pages before dousing the lights. Mo was here next to me but has fled. However, the house is locked up so he can't get far. He was very snuggly all night last night.
  23. Love the series and as someone who is very lukewarm on Lukas Gage, I love him as Cat King. I was admittedly someone upset at the recasting of Ty Tennant and Sebastian Croft, but I am over it. Jayden Revri, George Rexstrew and Kassius Nelson are incredible. They work well together and they are a wonderful iteration of Charles, Edwin and Crystal. And Max Jenkins and Caitlin Reilly as the Dandelion Sprites were hilarious. The casting agent/s was firing from all cylinders.
  24. Does Bodie know Gen isn't his? The whole he'll look after her when he's out seemed out of nowhere. I'm with Jake, what's with the rush to sign papers to make Vince and Sharon for guardian to a child they don't know who isn't Bodies. Jake being the guardian makes sense and perfect for her. Three Rock obviously not going anywhere. Good on Jake for calling Bodie out on choosing to live for everyone else. Hopefully Vince's tremors will be ok.
  25. Todd and Lyle in an epic prank war sounds beyond fantastic, because they have such different styles. My prediction is that Lyle is going to go for psychological/mind games/head games while Todd goes for destruction, inconvenience and pure annoyance.
  1. Load more activity