Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Lady Calypso

Season 21: Live Feed Discussion

Sam, Nick, and Bella are all cuddling in the Lounge and talking about backdooring Kemi, so it seems like Kemi may be the target this week. It's either Kemi or Kathryn, that's all I know. And Ovi may also be a target next week?
  3. GaT

What Are We Currently Reading?

Currently reading The Janus Stone by Elly Griffiths, it's the 2nd book in the Ruth Galloway series. I usually read the first 3 books in a series before I decide whether or not I like it enough to continue, & I already have book 3, which I will read, but I think that's it for this series. The books are written in present tense, which just annoys me, plus, I think there's a lot of unnecessary detail which makes for a bigger book (good), but not a more interesting (bad) one.
  4. jonaswan2

S21.E02: Season Premiere (Part 2)

I think Chima and her explosiveness was more of a factor. They've been casting "pretty black girl with sass" since, even including Candice.
  5. druzy

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

I wonder what's in those colorful folders he's carrying.
  6. humbleopinion

S.09 E.03: Don't Kiss On the First Wedding Night

Giving Eliz a standing O for her sexy lingerie...finally some nice bed time wear. Jamie hit the jackpot with Big Red Chardonnay... He is visually excitable and she is an eyeful..... Poor cameraman when Eliz dropped trou and popped her top....
  7. Nice pic on the TAR and the Media thread ported over from Brett's Instagram page: https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/541-tar-in-the-media/?page=17&tab=comments#comment-5402539 Seems there was a viewing party in Dallas for the Finale. Most of the Racers were there including Korey that the original poster hadn't noticed. What a happy looking group. Glad there is that strong of a bond there that so many of them got together especially after this much time since the Race ended nearly a year ago (early July 2018) in real time. What a wait these guys had to sit through waiting for their season to be broadcast too. (Another example of CBS disrespect to their best show).
  8. LOL, I think you're right! He's been wearing that hat constantly and he had to know people are like "Why is he constantly wearing that hat?" And he'd quietly chuckle to himself thinking of the day he took that hat off and murdered us!
  9. Alexis2291

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

That and/or she was getting a lot of shit from people in her comments (rightfully so). It’s a DEMOCRATIC primary debate and all this idiot can think about is letting the ladies of The View host the debate and why the Dems aren’t “reaching out” to Republicans? Newsflash, Manic McCain: you’re a co-host on a show that already invites plenty of politicians on and you can ask your ridiculous “gotcha” questions there. You’re not as smart as you think when it comes to politics and 99.5% of the time the politicians look like they want to laugh in your face for asking such stupid, ill-informed questions.
  10. freddi

Endeavour

I’m bummed that there are only four episodes this year. Seem like we just got started, but after Sunday, only one episode remaining. ☹️
  11. tessathereaper

Supernatural Ending

Yep, I've wanted that pretty much since I read that story. 🙂 It just seems fitting.
  12. Callaphera

Jackson: "Don't be paranoid." Kat, in a super paranoid tone: "I'm not." five minutes later Kat: "I'm paranoid."
  13. I was just coming here to say “Gee, it’s a good thing Detroit doesn’t have any other famous musicians besides Jack White.” I’d rather have had the music gang be bombarding them with The Romantics’ “What I Like About You” during the final task.
  14. Lady Calypso

So Kat and Jackson are talking game. Kat's bitching about how she thinks Bella gives her dirty looks and Jackson's telling her about backdooring Kemi. And also Cliff is in the room. LMAO.
  15. Dee

Grown-ish

Aaron & Ana are trash. Fitting their 'relationship' is now trash too. 🤣
  16. suebee12

Best Room Wins

Boy am I glad Barrie won! I could not have lived with all of that "personal" stuff that Sunshine added to her room. To me, it didn't look like something someone collected but like someone needed to fill every square inch of space with "stuff". And all of that layering of rugs under the ugly dining room table was too, too much. I wonder how much she spent on carpets and rugs? Barrie's room might not have been full blown BoHo but I liked it and it looked homey and inviting. He surely improved that room but then, how could he not since the main feature was a Foosball table before? I liked the door he added and what he did with the staircase, especially the grate he added. Now that was neat. I really had a hard time looking at Sunshine and her bloated bright pink lips! She looked so much better with no (or little makeup).
  17. I saw messages on twitter saying a Comi Con policy for Warner Brothers.
  18. Brian Cronin

S21.E01: Season Premiere (Part 1)

No offense to Tommy, but if someone I just met already wants a group hug, I would think that they were being fake as fuck.
  19. Also the fact that keith pretends to NOT already know that iris is a virgin and is trying to act "naturally surprised" upon hearing it for the FAKE "1st time" doesnt exactly show much for him on trying to start out the relationship on honestly and communication. just saying. Especially when keith knows that EVENTUALLY iris will find out when they air the wedding episode and she sees that keiths mom already told him earlier that night. so thats really stupid IMO to take that route and fake the not knowing angle. Mistake followed up by another mistake IMO.
  20. aradia22

Dating Around

LUKE: Starting the episode I thought... is he gay? (I assume most guys are gay, especially in NY and if they look somewhat presentable. This is almost meaningless.) But then he started talking and I was like... nope, definitely straight. Boring. He's very boring. I've watched dating stuff before and maybe those people were just a little more camera ready. Luke was very... normal. I guess it's good that he's letting his dates talk but he was contributing so little to those conversations. Just the blandest of reactions. I found him slightly suspicious. Like is he a finance bro fuckboy just being on his best behavior for the cameras? Or is he the kind of person who is pretty enough early enough in life to not have to develop much of a personality? Or maybe he was just nervous about being filmed at all? Maybe he's shy at first? He did seem to warm up with some of the women more later on. I don't know. But it was so boring to watch. Loud eater made me laugh if only because she came across like a future RHONJ or an extra from one of those movies full of Italian American stereotypes. Estee Lauder/I love dancing was an interesting date because they didn't really click and even though they weren't open about it, I could sense that they'd both realized that early on. Like, talking about how you can't get a date is almost as bad as just talking about your exes. There was potential for the conversation to go anywhere if they didn't really care so that kept me engaged. They kept it together but I think there might have been a language barrier with Colombia/previously married. I vaguely remember hearing somewhere that they found some people like off the street or whatever instead of doing the big casting calls that get wannabe actors or the pool of people who want to be on reality tv. These felt like real blind dates where maybe you have nothing in common. I feel like he had the best chemistry with blond/went to college in Florida and brunette/works in the food industry. Based on the background info, I'd assume he'd like the blond better but the shallow part of me wonders if she's pretty enough for him. The end of the dates were insanity. Painfully, hilariously awkward. Was production involved? NJ going in for the makeout (I definitely noticed one of Luke's hands wandering). Colombia deciding they should salsa dance. Respect to the girl who I knew wasn't feeling him from the beginning being super upfront about that. Second location, I knew he liked the blond one. To borrow a phrase from The Bachelor, I feel like I'm watching and enjoying this show for the wrong reasons.
  21. peaceknit

S.09 E.03: Don't Kiss On the First Wedding Night

Shhhh, don't give the secret away! ;) Grenada is another.
  22. MajorNelson

S01.E05: No Looking Back

I recall she said they talked online for 3 months, and then Jihoon came over in person.
  23. pennben

TAR31: Spoilers (With Elimination Info)

Yep. I’m wondering if the shot in the cab where driver said “they just left” was after the record store challenge. I do trust the folks on the ground reports since they were there.
  24. suebee12

Press Your Luck

Not that I saw and they didn't tell how much the Range Rover or the Disney Cruise cost and I really would have liked to know how much it would be for 12 people on that cruise! So I guess if you had to have a sculpture made of oneself, it should be done before eating pizza for life? 😁
  25. Callaphera

LOL forever. Kat is trying to talk game - kinda - with Jackson while he's in the middle of playing Human Knot with the rest of the HGs. Way to be inconspicuous, Kat.
  26. hjmugillecuty

S31:E11/12 This One is For One Million Dollars

I feel like I’ve been waiting for Colin and Christie to win for 14 years. So glad they came back. I’ll be saving this episode for awhile. Enjoyed the re-enactors at Dover Castle. They were clearly having a great time. Did Jack White sponsor the final leg?
  1. Load more activity