Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. shireenbamfatheon

Season 8: Speculation and Spoilers Discussion

Yup. Arya's scene about looking forward to seeing death's face really showed how little grasp she has on the magnitude of the storm they're about to face. Every other person is terrified and doubtful about their chances, including many of the older battle-hardened warriors, but Arya's cocky and confident because she can't envision how terrifying these mythological monsters are. That'll change next episode which is a good thing because it humanizes her and emphasizes how daunting the battle is.
  3. So I'm hearing that today, Thomas tells Sally that Hope needs a man who is committed to her. She has one. Her husband. But "committed." Interesting choice of words there. Considering Thomas obsessed about Brooke to the point of lying that they had sex (and also kissed her while she was sleeping), conspired with Steffy (who wanted Liam) to get Hope drunk so he could seduce her (huh, imagine that?), set Rick's house on fire, blew up Rick's car, threw Rick out of a second-story window, perved on his cousin, Ivy, perved on Caroline II (I'll never forget when an injured Caroline was trapped on the couch with him), raped Caroline II (yep, I'm going all in on this now that it's clear TPTB completely obliterated the redemption arc with nuThomas' return), he's the one that needs to be committed. To a padded cell.
  4. https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/whitney-way-thore-people-fat-212554536.html 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮
  5. OnTime

All Episodes Talk: Orange is the New Yuck!

Trying some imaginary math here. -Maybe Hoda takes off three months and comes back mid June -Jenna is due mid July, goes on leave early July and comes back early Oct That leaves only two weeks of them together until October. However, with the constant on air phone calls and videos, it will be like neither of them ever left! If you thought it was going to be a baby show with only Hoda's new kid, get ready...…..it will now be the Baby Channel.
  6. doodlebug

S01.E17 Sanctuary

There is indeed a federal law mandating length of stay for maternity patients. 48 hours for a vaginal birth and 96 for a cesarean. A woman may choose to leave sooner, but neither the hospital nor her insurance company can refuse to let her stay that long. I've practice obstetrics in the US since 1982, I know whereof I speak. http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/final-maternity-length-of-stay-rules-published.aspx ETA: The law was signed by Bill Clinton and I participated in local events advertising it starring no less than First Lady Hillary (who was very nice, I might add).
  7. Ohwell

All Episodes Talk: Orange is the New Yuck!

I, too, had to quote this entire post. Well said.
  8. libgirl2

S08.E04: Episode 4

As a Doctor Who fan, I loved Sister Monica Joan being a fan. She was watching "The Aztecs" I guess I'm in the minority as I like Phyllis and Sgt. Woolf. I think there is more to him that we have yet to see. The story of the mother and daughter worked out as I knew it would, but I still teared up. The abortion story line was rough. When she was talking to Dr. Turner and saying how she has no say in this, it really hit close to home.
  9. That is my guess. Just a guess- based on nothing except the fact that I've never trusted that man.
  10. ninjago

S11 E23: Reunion Part 3

Wouldn’t Nene and Gregg be covered by SAG insurance? I think Nene is like Kim Z, they make a lot of money but they spend SO MUCH MONEY on stupid shit and they have huge families that they support and will be supporting forever. Kim Z, though, has the SM money machine humming-another financial avenue Nene can’t seem to crack. I’d love to know how much money Nene has saved. I hope Shemari comes back. Realistically I don’t know how much better a new housewife could do-Eva has the advantage of reality show experience. Shemari was definitely better than average.
  11. This scares me that we fans have not made enough noise about this show. We need to be really loud about how much we like it or we will be sad fans.
  12. Okay, that's hilarious. I never knew there was so much controversy over Deviled Eggs. People really don't know that "deviled" is in reference to the yolks being "spiced up" and not Satan?!
  13. izabella

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

The GOP will gather dirt but not use it until the Dem nominee is named (unless they are trying to knock out a Dem they think would be too strong a contender against 45). The GOP will save it for when it will do the most damage when it is too late for the Dems to pick a better candidate. It is better to get the dirt out now, if there is dirt, so Dems can ultimately nominate their best candidate with the least dirt. Bernie Sanders has this dirt problem, too. The Dems should get all the dirt out on him now, rather than waiting for the GOP to destroy his candidacy in the general election, but they won't.
  14. Awww...K and K. I hope it lasts.
  15. maggiemae

"The View": Week of 4/22/2019

I tweeted to Abby to remind her she could join the military or work for the VA snd be part of the solution. Imagine my surprise when Joy followed me!
  16. proserpina65

S08.E02: A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms

I've seen and read nothing that indicates worthiness having anything to do with who gets the Iron Throne. It's pretty much been might and trickery since Robert Baratheon overthrew the Targaryen dynasty. Before that it was birthright. Now, if there's any throne left to sit, and anyone left to claim it, worth might actually come into it.
  17. Ohwell

The Enemy Within

Morris Chestnut has been in some short-lived, clunker tv shows and I fear this is just another one. But hey, he's getting paid, so there's that. If this one is cancelled, I have no doubt that he'll show up on yet another short-lived, clunker show.
  18. Dowel Jones

S05. E20. Better Angels

So, the next obvious question is, who replaces her as SoS? Did they make mention of an Undersecretary, or is Dalton going to appoint one, or both? I vote for Russell. They can always find another CoS, and I would love to see him jousting with the various ambassadors.
  19. Saje81

Mykelti

Between the eyebrows and moon face I find her hard to look at. She's had an unconventional upbringing, but I don't know if that's all to blame for her behavior, especially considering how her siblings have been turning out for the most part. She makes really poor decisions in all aspects of life. There truly seems to be something "off" about her.
  20. Quickbeam

S06.E09: Mueller Report

I watch for the bits like the Shinjokun/Chiitan segment. They lighten my week. I wish he could dial down the Trump stuff.
  21. valleycliffe

Getting To Genoa You : Y&R Daily Chat

dummer's new theme song
  22. LuvMyShows

S10.E20

Did the Sharks ask anything about the Swoveralls being insanely easy to rip-off? I think that it was discussed for one of the pitches, and they said something about first to market, but I don't remember if it was for the Swoveralls. At any rate, I don't see how even first to market would be enough, because it seems like something quite easy for any national brand to swoop in and do, and then sales would drop precipitously, and existing inventory, materials, machinery, etc. would be a gigantic cash drain.
  23. discoprincessthe2

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

This is from Shawniece's IG:
  24. jumper sage

"The View": Week of 4/22/2019

Oh she understands but her blue cards told her to keep hitting the point relentlessly to put her party in a better position. In her mind anyway.
  25. Or a potted plant. Or a pot plant.
  26. Elle820

QVC

I can't stand them either! There is something about their faces, that I have trouble watching them. I think they think all the ladies just love them...YUCK! They think they're so funny with their so called jokes and throwing things to each other, it all falls flat to me. A$$'s (Rich A$$'s)
  1. Load more activity