Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, Dal8las said:

4. Amanda - She reminds me of  barbie meets tim burton. I think she will be a fan fav this season on the field. 

Well, now you have me wondering... Hey, Face Off fans! Was Amanda one of the models when they had the Tim Burton challenge? Or was she only 12 years old at the time and the years have gone by faster than I’ll admit?

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I agree.  If you are going to DM someone, it should be with a positive message, cause you like you said, it becomes personal.  It's funny that she mentions things said on her social media about dancing, when I know I saw more posts about how she treated Jinelle and her behavior.  However, if TPTB are more concerned about her dancing than her behavior and how she treats others, then that is on them.

Maybe I'm just a cynic... I have a hard time believing that there were actual DMs sent to VK that were truly hate-filled. I know there were comments on her IG posts about her lack of dance skill and her poor treatment of Jinelle. Frankly, I see that as a consequence of choosing to be in the limelight (If you don't want to be viewed as an #$$hole, then don't act like an #$$hole on national television). But actual hate and bullying on social media? I'm skeptical.

Feel free to reply to tell me how mean and unsympathetic I am; I'm ducking as the flames come hurling towards me!

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, SanDiegoGal said:

Maybe I'm just a cynic... I have a hard time believing that there were actual DMs sent to VK that were truly hate-filled. I know there were comments on her IG posts about her lack of dance skill and her poor treatment of Jinelle. Frankly, I see that as a consequence of choosing to be in the limelight (If you don't want to be viewed as an #$$hole, then don't act like an #$$hole on national television). But actual hate and bullying on social media? I'm skeptical.

Feel free to reply to tell me how mean and unsympathetic I am; I'm ducking as the flames come hurling towards me!

Nah, I believe it. If creepy men half my age dm me weird stuff then I can believe trolls dm stuff to VK too.

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, DzignerGurl said:

I cannot believe I'm saying this, but I actually really liked VK's response about who to cut. Way to think on your feet for a tricky question. Go figure!

I 100% agree. I think it was a great answer and she came across really well. I loved that she actually said, "tonight will be your last night."

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
28 minutes ago, Pj3422 said:

Well, now you have me wondering... Hey, Face Off fans! Was Amanda one of the models when they had the Tim Burton challenge? Or was she only 12 years old at the time and the years have gone by faster than I’ll admit?

I think the Tim Burton challenges were around 2012

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Ninamags said:

It's been mentioned before but it's like the little kid in that Twilight Zone episode.

😂🤣

Exactly!  I just had that thought.  "CornField"

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, Pj3422 said:

I believe the Tim Burton episode was in season 2. Amanda started modeling on Face Off during season 7. 

• Love 1

Maybe they chose 37 girls because they've had such a problem with injuries the past couple seasons. It seems like the past two years, someone has been out every single game. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Jinelle dance at every home game last year? It's nice to have all-stars to fill in last minute, but what's the point of having an all-star dance at every game if you could just have another team member?

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

Here are two pics of Amanda when she was on Face Off.  I think there's a Face Off forum with some photos of her, too. 

I actually think she's beautiful. I like her wide eyes and the fact that she's not just a cookie-cutter blonde. 

amadadilksfo1.jpg

amadadilksfo2.jpg

• Love 11
1 hour ago, MelissaB326 said:

I will say that I find it wrong of people to direct message Victoria with negative comments. That makes it personal. If she chooses to come onto a public message board like this one and read the things we say, that is on her but people should not be directly attacking her by using direct messages. I don’t think it’s people like us doing it as we can have field day here saying all we want about her dancing and behavior but at least she would have to seek this forum out on her own to see it. 

Amen. That’s just mean.

I don’t like her behavior but I realize she’s a human being with (omg 😮) feelings. There’s no reason to contact her personally to be cruel. 

On here though: 🤮 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, itsweird said:

I'm at work and can't watch.  Can anyone paraphrase her response?

VK was asked : tonight is cut night -who would she let go between Charlotte, Kelli and Judy. 

She says "oh noooo" and then, quite brightly,"Miss Charlotte, I have not seen you dance before -- tonight will be your last night."

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Ninamags said:

It's been mentioned before but it's like the little kid in that Twilight Zone episode.

😂🤣

You're a bad man.  You're a very bad man.  And if you keep thinking bad things about me...

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Dnst1973 said:

Amen. That’s just mean.

I don’t like her behavior but I realize she’s a human being with (omg 😮) feelings. There’s no reason to contact her personally to be cruel. 

On here though: 🤮 

Until she can produce a "mean" comment, I'm going to assume people were asking why she can't do a turn without falling out of it and she thinks that was "mean".  Since everyone on the panel knew about this "harassment" I'm going to call this preemptive BS about the "let's feel sorry for Veruka" narrative.  If you can't handle social media, stay off it.  She uses it to whore herself out on a regular basis and with that comes the downside of famewhoredom.  She's an adult and gets to live with the consequences of her decisions.

And this is the harsh reality that no one will ever tell Victoria.  She's in for a harsh reality some day.

• LOL 1
  • Love 22
52 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Nah, I believe it. If creepy men half my age dm me weird stuff then I can believe trolls dm stuff to VK too.

Omg, I get hit up on LinkedIn with some degree of frequency i.e., guys using LinkedIn like freaking match.com and trying to ask me out. And I don't mean so and so wants to connect, I mean legit DMs. Talk about creepy. Is that even a thing? I do feel bad for these girls and the state of their DMs on regular social media.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, abigator said:

All I can see is VK & those teeth. Can she physically not bring her lips together?

She has that same gummy smile that Kelli cut a former TCC for.

• Love 9

My pyramid prediction is something like this... Tess is tall which is why I put her in the diamond, but could also see Caroline/Rachel W/Bridget there.

Amy/Maddie

A/M                Lexie

Gina         Tess         Heather

Daphne  Caroline        Bridget    Rachel W

Amber   Alexis      Hannah       Miranda     Ashlee

Cianna    Briana     Jalyn        Rachel A     Alanna    Amanda

Kelcey    Madeline   Molly     Erin           Brennan     Taylor    Victoria

Meredith    Lily    Kristin    Savannah    Christina    Lisa    Chandi   Kat  Taylor P

Edited by dccfan204
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, bupbupbip said:

I was watching season 11 episode 2 and i think that it was unecessary that kelli said "after 5 years of trying..." when she called Amy Simone for training camp, i think that was shady.

That's the ish im talking about exactly hahah she shady af. I loved Amy she would have looked so good as a DCC. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Christineelgene said:

I just watched that part again where she was speaking to the judges and she said something like, “no more than 10 spots available”

This, I have a feeling that she probably thought more of the vets were actually coming back, and more than just Lauren surprised her at the end.  OR, maybe it was wishful thinking on her part.

I am personally very glad that all the girls made it and that they didn’t cut anyone after Julia. I do wish they hadn’t cut Julia but they had to of had a reason why. She must’ve been an obvious cut...

• Love 1
1 hour ago, JerseyGirl said:

Posted today from Savvy’s insta...

notice the look!

FEBBA784-552B-4977-A316-F4BD15967A90.jpeg

Not to add any fuel to yall VK hate fire, but this face in this pic has me dying laughing...HOWEVER, who is that girl behind her! omg she is so pretty. 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

I leave for the day and come back to 9 and a half pages to read through.  At least the roster has finally been announced, though I'm REALLY wondering why they took 37 this year.  I'm not even going to go into the whole Victoria-on-Show-Group stuff.  The Gina-Quit post had my heart stopping for a moment before I thought "Nah.  That isn't going to happen."

Screenshot_20190816-175456_Chrome.jpg

• LOL 16
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Maybe they finally realized how cruel it was to cut a deserving candidate just to make space for undeserving VK to make it. 

Ok you lost all credibility with even thinking they had a come to Jesus meeting and decided to be fair and kind 😂😂😂 just kidding. You got me back by saying undeserving.

i know dance and entertainment is subjective but after falling off the stage I’d not have let her back. They’ve cut girls for far less. It’s just so blatant with her the favoritism. I mean there have always been some who got away with murder but this is so in yo face.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, abigator said:

All I can see is VK & those teeth. Can she physically not bring her lips together?

Savannah is gorgeous! 

woah face wow GIF

1 minute ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Ok you lost all credibility with even thinking they had a come to Jesus meeting and decided to be fair and kind 😂😂😂 just kidding. You got me back by saying undeserving.

i know dance and entertainment is subjective but after falling off the stage I’d not have let her back. They’ve cut girls for far less. It’s just so blatant with her the favoritism. I mean there have always been some who got away with murder but this is so in yo face.

Maybe Kelli did not feel like dealing with Tina Kalina levels of crazy after last year. 

crazy lady GIF

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Wouldn't it be dangerous for her to be performing AT ALL if she were pregnant? (especially a first pregnancy)

Please!

Not at all. Women run marathons while pregnant...there is nothing to DCC do, beyond the jump split, that would warrant modifications. Obviously the uniform isn't built for a baby bump and I doubt Amy is pregnant, but if she were, there would be no reason for her to stop dancing unless she had complications. 

18 hours ago, KatebytheSea said:

I'm hoping VK being on the squad isn't going to be another Cassie era. From talk here, Cassie tattled on people all the time. I'm hoping Kelli and Judy learned from that (but then VK isn't either Kelli or Judy's daughter) and won't put up with VK tattling on other squad members. 

Welcome to Cassie 2.0

18 hours ago, CrazyMoon said:

We don't really know if the information is even accurate or is rumor/sour grapes monger on the inside who wants to make VK look worse than she was portrayed last season....She's apparently meeting the DCC standard and we'll find out if she's locker room poison

We actually won't see her get a negative edit this year; they've been doubling down on the VK is amazing since auditions started and we've already seen the shift in focus in the 2 episodes. We may get a "You have grown and learned from last year...we expect better..." but we won't SEE the poison. It's still there though. 

**************My thoughts, so nothing to quote.*****************

What a lackluster year. 

Point should be 1 person, we get 2. 

The squad is set at 36, we get 37. 

SG is normally 16, we get 18.

We have officially entered the Twilight Zone and I'm already over it. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 20

So like im thinking Lexie or Miranda for Probowl this year, but it will probs go to Maddie or Amy yawning

Also, I hope Kat stays for the swimsuit shoot cause she could get the cover and be the first I believe girl of color on the cover.

• Love 12

Here's my theory/wish on why they took 37: They actually got approval from Charlotte to take 38. Who would be the extra girl? Lauren! She would be allowed to come back from her hamstring injury and reclaim her spot on the team without having to audition, making her only the second in DCC history to do so!

A girl can dream, can't she?

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, cgloss said:

Here's my theory/wish on why they took 37: They actually got approval from Charlotte to take 38. Who would be the extra girl? Lauren! She would be allowed to come back from her hamstring injury and reclaim her spot on the team without having to audition, making her only the second in DCC history to do so!

What a dream!  I wish it were true because I love Lauren. She does seem to have moved on though. 

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Dal8las said:

So like im thinking Lexie or Miranda for Probowl this year, but it will probs go to Maddie or Amy yawning

Also, I hope Kat stays for the swimsuit shoot cause she could get the cover and be the first I believe girl of color on the cover.

I think it will be Amy for sure since she’s their most senior vet and now point girl! If Amy is staying for another year and Heather is retiring, then I would think Heather. I feel like Maddie will probably stay for a 5th year 😞 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

We actually won't see her get a negative edit this year; they've been doubling down on the VK is amazing since auditions started 

And she's in almost every promo, video, picture, sound bite, etc that they have across social media.  I realize that's beyond her control, but geez Kelli - get a clue.

4 minutes ago, chrishunt said:

I feel like Maddie will probably stay for a 5th year 😞 

Well, of course she will.  That way K&J can present her as another insecure, shy girl that they have taught how to walk and to talk, and turned into a confident young woman.  It's like during the previews for tonight, and Judy refers to Madeline S as "moldable" - that's Maddie.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, abigator said:

She could eat corn off the cob without opening her mouth.  I can't actually pin down what is wrong with her teeth.  Did she need braces and not get them?

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, dccfan204 said:

My pyramid prediction is something like this... Tess is tall which is why I put her in the diamond, but could also see Caroline/Rachel W/Bridget there.

Amy/Maddie

A/M                Lexie

Gina         Tess         Heather

Daphne  Caroline        Bridget    Rachel W

Amber   Alexis      Hannah       Miranda     Ashlee

Cianna    Briana     Jalyn        Rachel A     Alanna    Amanda

Kelcey    Madeline   Molly     Erin           Brennan     Taylor    Victoria

Meredith    Lily    Kristin    Savannah    Christina    Lisa    Chandi   Kat  Taylor 

Nevermind I see now

Edited by GeorgiaPeach11
  • Love 1

Veruca out loud: Ok ya'll, show of hands. Who thinks I got in here only because my Mama is besties with Kelli? Aww yay, now we have something in common & we can be BFF's for life!"

Veruca's inner voice: "So that's one girl to report to Auntie Kelli!"

6230B404-8BF9-4D14-9A37-7F96616EE917.thumb.jpeg.19f1b8f1b9e13e8c656703f52718be93.jpeg

• LOL 13

Predicting Heather for pro bowl. 

Aslo way is Amy or anybody pregnant and it’s ridiculous to think you could do regular season jump splits, diet restrictions that hard etc pregnant. Would be such a liability that no way would it work if somebody was knowingly pregnant with today’s DCC standards. 

Like I know Whitney was pregnant at pro bowl but wasn’t really doing jump splits or hard core dieting plus was retired before anything showed. 

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, cgloss said:

Kelli is no way giving up the “I’m the only DCC to come back without having to audition” title no way but I would love that to really happen! Kelli’s ego is out of control at this point tho... 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
11 minutes ago, Bellisima08 said:

CMT producer: Ok gals, if you want to get camera coverage you've got to play along with the edict from TPTB. Now smile at Victoria & high five with her

I really hope this "cheesy high five at the water cooler thing ends tonight" - I realize the new producers want to show the girls interacting in a positive way without conflict, but it's making me 🤮.  It would be one thing if it was totally organic, but we all know someone is getting coaching on how to be a supportive teammate.  Of course, they probably had to explain what "supportive" and "teammate" meant.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Pj3422 said:

I have been watching old Face Off shows and I think the first year she was on was season 7.  The Tim Burton challenge was Season 2.  She was one of my all time favorites in the Wonderland/Oz challenge.

72846B4A-CF68-42E9-BDCF-8C8BA4908A54.jpeg

• Love 4
22 hours ago, Jazzmom said:

6230B404-8BF9-4D14-9A37-7F96616EE917.jpeg

B3918704-D86C-4C20-8A10-425228FABDB7.jpeg

You can see that Tigress Erin wasn't enjoying having to hold out her arm.

Sweet Madeline Grace Salter is the only one doing in full hearted. I hope she comes back next year and makes the team. I was disappointed that she was cut. 

• Love 9