Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, DCCdreams said:

Agree totally!!! Rookies, current vets, and past DCC’s are all over her Instagram. They all love her. Like me💙

LOL.  Not sure how I was quoted.  I wouldn't exactly put me on the Vic love train. Trying to give her a chance but I do feel for the rest of the squad.  I'd forever be worrying about anything I said or did around her.  Kind of hard to relax. 

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I'd forever be worrying about anything I said or did around her.  Kind of hard to relax. 

It's been mentioned before but it's like the little kid in that Twilight Zone episode.

😂🤣

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, Weeklydcc said:

I'm not surprised,  though.  Say what you want about Cassie and Victoria,  they have to be pretty strong to handle all the backlash from the public without crumbling.

Agreed, but I think Cassie and Victoria are so different in their come up. Yes, both have ties to the main coaches/heads, however Cassie showed herself being an ignoramus multiple times. She needed some humbling now and then. VK seems sweet and Tina Kalina seems sweet as well and little off her rocker haha. I know the feeling of getting hate when trying out for a team when you know someone within the organization. It's hard to prove you deserve to be there when everything you do is being undermined constantly even though you were out performing others including the haters. VK is 10 times the dancer that Cassie was. She actually is one of the better Legacies if we go based off dancing imo. I hope she can grow up and go the Meredith Oden direction than the Cassie direction. She is 19 her whole world is about to expand it will be fun to watch. 

Another user explained being the mean girl, I can relate to growing out of that idea of being a "bad bitch" and hurting others. That is why I hope VK will not fall into I am a DCC now and a Legacy imma say/do whatever I want and hurt others. She doesn't seem like that to me just youthful. #positivevibes hahaha 

Edited by Dal8las
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, hathorlive said:

Because they can't afford to be on her bad side.  It's the classic sign of a bully.  Everyone wants to be in the mean girl's circle rather than to be her target.  I'm sure they are all super sweet to her face so they don't get ratted out to Kelli.  But that strategy never works.  

Ok this is random but it has been bugging me all summer. So I follow Gabby and Brennan on insta, there was a DCC related post and unfortunately I can’t remember for the life of me what it was about. Anyway Gabby commented something that I took as thinly veiled snark, like “you know what I’m really thinking “ or something along those lines. Something that made me think she was throwing shade. I remember thinking she better watch that, someone is going to tell on her and it won’t look good in Kelli’s eyes. Then boom, she gets cut at auditions. It just made me wonder, all the gushing and love fest on social media is expected. If you don’t like someone or something you gotta keep that close to the vest. Sure as hell don’t say it to someone you don’t 100% trust and don’t freaking post anything that could be interpreted as snarking the rules or organization or what not. I’m not saying that is why she got cut, but it raised my eyebrows.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Ok this is random but it has been bugging me all summer. So I follow Gabby and Brennan on insta, there was a DCC related post and unfortunately I can’t remember for the life of me what it was about. Anyway Gabby commented something that I took as thinly veiled snark, like “you know what I’m really thinking “ or something along those lines. Something that made me think she was throwing shade. I remember thinking she better watch that, someone is going to tell on her and it won’t look good in Kelli’s eyes. Then boom, she gets cut at auditions. It just made me wonder, all the gushing and love fest on social media is expected. If you don’t like someone or something you gotta keep that close to the vest. Sure as hell don’t say it to someone you don’t 100% trust and don’t freaking post anything that could be interpreted as snarking the rules or organization or what not. I’m not saying that is why she got cut, but it raised my eyebrows.

Interesting!!!! So Gabby posted something towards the DCC that Brennan posted? Sauccyy

Just now, Dal8las said:

Interesting!!!! So Gabby posted something towards the DCC that Brennan posted? Sauccyy

I can’t remember who posted it but gabby and Brennan were commenting and gabby commented something directed to Brennan that I took as inside snark. I went back and looked for the post but couldn’t find it, it could have been on anyone’s or the DCC insta

Just now, Holly85 said:

What was said 

I can’t remember exactly, just something that surprised me and made me think girl better watch it. It could have been innocent and about something innocuous but it came across as about the Dcc because it was on a Dcc related post. 

• Useful 1

Well since this is the last episode before TC this is my list for the ten that made it in. This is my personal ranking 

1. Kristin - I loved Kristin last season and she looks so much happier this season! She is dancing dancing this season.

2. Kat - She is a star imo, just needs to get the kicks up but based off her making it I assume she does haha.

3. Chandi - I like her vibe and I think she is a firecracker in the making.

4. Amanda - She reminds me of  barbie meets tim burton. I think she will be a fan fav this season on the field. 

5. VK - I mean i've pleaded my case your honors. 

6. Meredith - I don't know who she reminds me of, but she reminds me of an actress similar to Jessica Biel or Charlize Theron but I can't think of who it is.

7. Lisa - Don't have an impression of her yet, but based off looks she seems like she can break it down like Britney. 

8. Kelcey - The most girl next door the neighborhood has ever seen. 

9. Taylor - Don't have impression of her. However, she might bust it down and shoot up who knows.

10. Lily - The first time actually seeing her dance was in the trailer they just posted on IG and I wasn't here for it....she is falling in the pretty/blonde quota for me. Please dont come for me.

tenor.gif

Edited by Dal8las
  • Love 5
56 minutes ago, chrishunt said:

I seriously don’t understand how these girls don’t go in having studied the Cowboys’ history for the year before, knowing the kick line and jumpsplit, and at least knowing parts of thunderstruck. 

I hope I'm not taking @ShellyB's name in vain here, but from what I remember, her advice was for DCC hopefuls to specifically not try to learn the kicks beforehand, because it could possibly ingrain poor habits and technique.  Instead, she recommended shoring up on flexibility and stamina, which are key components for beautiful kicks.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Julia is a traffic reporter.

She was also in a car accident near the end of TC.  

14 hours ago, KatieC said:

It’s Ok!  It’s been a crazy night!  Someone said Julia is a news broadcaster and I said I thought she was the traffic person. To me a traffic reporter is very different than a news broadcaster. 

She does the traffic report on 94.5

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, ShellyB said:

A little of that, a great esthetician and an excellent Dr! 💉 #noshameinmyskingame

LOVE IT 😂

seriously though it has always made me wonder how the girls maintain and protect their skin when they're cheering, and dealing with hot Texas sun and some hardcore makeup application - sunscreen is so key and the only formulas I've found that have a decent UVA-PPD rating are from Japanese and K-beauty companies.  Do the girls really get into skincare, or is it something they don't pay as much attention to?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, Dal8las said:

6. Meredith - I don't know who she reminds me of, but she reminds me of an actress similar to Jessica Biel or Charlize Theron but I can't think of who it is.

My guess is Megan Fox (the actress not the former DCC). 

F8510498-4F77-4F69-8E4D-52A2015FE750.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

My guess is Megan Fox (the actress not the former DCC). 

F8510498-4F77-4F69-8E4D-52A2015FE750.jpeg

Maybe, now that I think of it she does look like Megan Fox meets Hope Solo/Alex Morgan from the USMNT like certain qualities about their face/personality but I also maybe thinking of someone from reality TV hahah...I cant get my finger on it, but it will come to me.

8 hours ago, Weeklydcc said:

But I was rooting for Kat so I don't want to believe anything  negative about her. 😂

...or any of them for that matter

...just saying...

We waited too long (even at a day or two) for the announcement of this team...nothing but good vibes

...for everyone...even us 🤪

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, Dal8las said:

Meredith - I don't know who she reminds me of, but she reminds me of an actress similar to Jessica Biel or Charlize Theron but I can't think of who it is.

Nevermind. 😚

ClosetDDCFan beat me to it. 😛

Edited by Ninamags
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, ByTor said:

I have it...I swear almost every day someone asks me "what's wrong?" when I'm sitting with what I think is no expression on my face.  Team RBF!!!

OH!!! I have it too...AND I’M A GUY!!!

#TeamRBF

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, PhoebeKelly1992 said:

@ClosetDCCFan I see the Megan Fox comparison! 😊 Love Meredith, I see Megan Fox meets Former season 8 TCC Ashley Paige, just IMO though 😊

IMG_20190816_185447.jpg

She is so damn pretty! Like im so happy she made it. I just have to see her dance dance and she might push Kristin out of the top spot on my list haha..

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, dccgirl88 said:

Could the car accident have affected her...injury/back pain?

I’m not sure but that would really suck...it was in the last couple weeks of camp.  Then to hear they took 37....ugh.  I’m still annoyed, I’m just not even sure I want to watch the show anymore.  

Edited by klh25
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, klh25 said:

I’m not sure but that would really suck...it was in the last couple weeks of camp.  Then to hear they took 37....ugh.  I’m still annoyed, I’m just not even sure I want to watch the show anymore.  

That could be a reason why they released her or just my wishful thinking she released herself

• Love 3

I've always thought 36 was too many anyway. 32-34 would be a decent enough size, isn't the Super Bowl rule still 32 on the field only because of spacing issues? If the Cowboys are able to make it there again (the Steelers fan in me says 'yeah right') they'd have to make some tough decisions if so. 

• Useful 1

I just really hope she will come back!  But seeing what they go through, some even leaving jobs to go through this process just seems like too much.  And then to make it almost to the end after sacrificing so much.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Would you guys say this is the most "bland" group of TCCs/Rookies in a while (don't shoot me)?

Yes.

Also, I bet the squad reveal was actually a surprise this year since they were all expecting an extra cut. I can't wait to see what it is.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

Yes.

Also, I bet the squad reveal was actually a surprise this year since they were all expecting an extra cut. I can't wait to see what it is.

Does anyone know when during rehearsal it was done? Would be cool if they walked into rehearsal either @ the stadium or Star and found their lockers assigned with uniforms hanging there.  Was last night's rehearsal @ The Star or Stadium?

Edited by DCCFanInKy
butterfingers
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, DzignerGurl said:

I cannot believe I'm saying this, but I actually really liked VK's response about who to cut. Way to think on your feet for a tricky question. Go figure!

Me too!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

I don't think it's a matter of believing in the inherent good or bad in people, but rather just understanding the practicality of the situation.  VK holds a protected status that is well known to anyone trying to get on this team, and I wouldn't want to get on her bad side if I was fighting for a spot.      

Who goes to Kelli's house to hang with her daughter?  Who goes to dinner with Sam and Kelli?  Who sees the director at her house when Kelli visits Tina?

I also think that if she was so involved in dance and saw the girls at the dance studio as her competition, she may not get over that so easily as a DCC.  It doesn't matter that she is on the team, she will be fighting to keep her spot.  If she's not one of the best dancers, she may try to show her worth in other ways.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, KatebytheSea said:

Thanks for the info. Gotta say that as Group 1 leader, Jenna still had an obligation to coach Holly instead of join in. If Jinelle wasn't aware of what Holly was doing, Jenna should have partnered with her to coach Holly. An unfortunate situation all around. 😞

I have to say that I just have a really hard time with the concept of holding an adult accountable for the decisions, actions, and behavior of another adult.  I know there was more to the story and I'm not an insider, but the whole thing as it was portrayed on the show was ridiculous.  

• Love 19
3 hours ago, go4luca said:

Kristin looks adorable!  So happy for her!

Kristin is my absolute FAVE! I am soooooo happy for her @ShellyB this pic is adorable and solidifies my thinking she's just a doll! What an asset she is for this team!!! #TeamKristin :-)

• Love 15
2 hours ago, chrishunt said:

As a former member of the mean girls/popular girls/sororities girls group, I don’t give a flying fuck how many times girls post about how much they love each other on social media 😂 the shit that gets said behind closed doors...yikes

My hope would be for her to experience true personal growth during her time on the team and work to prove she deserves her boots. She’s beautiful in my opinion and had a killer body (when she’s maintaining it). I hate to admit that I was once a self-entitled popular little bitch (to cover for my insecurities), but I wouldn’t change that for anything because my fall from grace ultimately humbled me more than anything and allowed me to explore my authentic self. I would hope for the same from VK. 

All of this here... also, let's not forget the rookies may be terrified of veruca running to auntie kelli tattling on them, they're not being nice to me, they're mean... I truly hope she was humbled last year and is becoming a gracious, genuine young lady perhaps she can learn from Krisitin and Brennan... i'm not on the veruca fanwagon at this point, i hope she proves me wrong but right now i'm still slightly annoyed with her whole scene...

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, MelissaB326 said:

I will say that I find it wrong of people to direct message Victoria with negative comments. That makes it personal. If she chooses to come onto a public message board like this one and read the things we say, that is on her but people should not be directly attacking her by using direct messages. I don’t think it’s people like us doing it as we can have field day here saying all we want about her dancing and behavior but at least she would have to seek this forum out on her own to see it. 

I feel like Victoria get way too much undeserved hate just like Cassie did. A while back Cassie shared a hate message she received about her spat with Taylor. Cassie had retired 4 years prior and was still getting hate mail. It's pathetic actually.   

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, MelissaB326 said:

I will say that I find it wrong of people to direct message Victoria with negative comments. That makes it personal. If she chooses to come onto a public message board like this one and read the things we say, that is on her but people should not be directly attacking her by using direct messages. I don’t think it’s people like us doing it as we can have field day here saying all we want about her dancing and behavior but at least she would have to seek this forum out on her own to see it. 

I agree.  If you are going to DM someone, it should be with a positive message, cause you like you said, it becomes personal.  It's funny that she mentions things said on her social media about dancing, when I know I saw more posts about how she treated Jinelle and her behavior.  However, if TPTB are more concerned about her dancing than her behavior and how she treats others, then that is on them.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Dal8las said:

Agreed, but I think Cassie and Victoria are so different in their come up. Yes, both have ties to the main coaches/heads, however Cassie showed herself being an ignoramus multiple times. She needed some humbling now and then. VK seems sweet and Tina Kalina seems sweet as well and little off her rocker haha. I know the feeling of getting hate when trying out for a team when you know someone within the organization. It's hard to prove you deserve to be there when everything you do is being undermined constantly even though you were out performing others including the haters. VK is 10 times the dancer that Cassie was. She actually is one of the better Legacies if we go based off dancing imo. I hope she can grow up and go the Meredith Oden direction than the Cassie direction. She is 19 her whole world is about to expand it will be fun to watch. 

Another user explained being the mean girl, I can relate to growing out of that idea of being a "bad bitch" and hurting others. That is why I hope VK will not fall into I am a DCC now and a Legacy imma say/do whatever I want and hurt others. She doesn't seem like that to me just youthful. #positivevibes hahaha 

I've said this way up stream about VK myself, she may fall out of her turns but she can dance circles around the train wreck of a non-dancer that is Cassie T. IMO 

• Love 6
58 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Would you guys say this is the most "bland" (and by that I mean no drama) group of TCCs/Rookies in a while (don't shoot me)?

I thought the 2017 season of rookies was weak. Looking at you Kalyssa the nudist and Alexandria the quitter.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Donna S said:

Maybe she knew the question in advance.

I wouldn't put that past anyone given what has transpired since she was on the scene... 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, MelissaB326 said:

I agree whole heartedly with this.  Lurking on a board like this where people are picking apart characters on a reality TV show would just be remkarbly stupid as a TCC.  But even if VK is [entitled, a tattletale, can’t turn to save her life, or insert whatever other adjective you see fit here], I don’t think she deserves to have people come into her personal space just to be crude or nasty to her.  

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

I feel like Victoria get way too much undeserved hate just like Cassie did. A while back Cassie shared a hate message she received about her spat with Taylor. Cassie had retired 4 years prior and was still getting hate mail. It's pathetic actually.   

Could you imagine if social media was like it is now back then...Cassie would legit have had all her stuff private and it would have been a mess esp with party girls hahahah it would have been amazing to watch imo..I love a good mess...... pauses ....'Tina Kalina walks in and tries a jump split' living 

58 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Who goes to Kelli's house to hang with her daughter?  Who goes to dinner with Sam and Kelli?  Who sees the director at her house when Kelli visits Tina?

I also think that if she was so involved in dance and saw the girls at the dance studio as her competition, she may not get over that so easily as a DCC.  It doesn't matter that she is on the team, she will be fighting to keep her spot.  If she's not one of the best dancers, she may try to show her worth in other ways.

When people are given something they know deep down they didn’t deserve (or they know others think it wasn’t earned) they sometimes do try to prove their worth in interesting ways. It’s a much better feeling to work for something and truly earn it. 

• Love 7