Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, Jesiklyn said:

Just watching last week now. Did anyone else catch Kat's fullbody eye roll when they called Ashley's name? It was serious attitude.

I think that was nervousness and nothing against whose name was called but more like "FTLOG call my name already please".  LOL.  But I was rooting for Kat so I don't want to believe anything  negative about her. 😂

• Love 15
6 hours ago, RockYou said:
7 hours ago, Qwerty said:

No insider info, just speculation but I wonder if Amy is pregnant and that’s why there are 2 points and 37 on the squad this year?

The Sunday school  pre school looking like teacher might be preggo ? 

Lol

LOL...I doubt she's pregnant, but she IS married, so not out of the question 🙂 

7 hours ago, JessG29 said:
7 hours ago, viccib said:

please share

I will once I get info. I’m in a group text and I texted as soon as the roster came out but no one responded. But it’s like midnight so

Well that's rude of them to want to sleep at midnight, don't they know we're waiting??? 😄 

31 minutes ago, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

Really wish they hadnt taken Lisa, she has RBF for days....sigh

I have it...I swear almost every day someone asks me "what's wrong?" when I'm sitting with what I think is no expression on my face.  Team RBF!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Yay! 😊 I'm so glad that they took 37! 😊 Congrats to this small new rookie class of 10 and of course the 27 returning vets!!! So happy for Amanda, Chandi, Kat, Kelcey, Kristin, Lily, Lisa, Meredith, Taylor P and Victoria, their dreams have just come true and their journeys as Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders are just beginning! 😊 So exciting!!! 

• Love 13

Final Roster:  (Someone grabbed the one where Amanda didn't make the copy and paste thanks to tech gremlins, the spot is there but her name didn't appear in it.)

37, 10 rookies, 27 vets.  29 vets were re-auditioning, Lauren retired last minute due to injury and Gabby was cut at finals.

Alanna Tarango @yomamaalanna / 2nd year
Alexis Peterson @alexispetersonn / 3rd year (Group 2nd #3)
Amanda Dilks @amandadilks / Rookie (Show Group)
Amber McMillan @amber.nicolee13 / 2nd year (Show Group)
Amy Leonall @amy_nicole_l / 5th year (Group Leader #1)  (Show Group)
Ashlee Ford @ashlee_nobanks  / 2nd year (Show Group)
Brennan Cook @brennanashley / 2nd year
Briana Baisden @bri_channelle / 2nd year
Bridget Jacob @classic_bridge / 2nd year (Show Group)
Caroline Sundvold @carolinebrock95 / 2nd year (Show Group)
Chandi Dayle  @chandidayle / Rookie 
Christina Riccelli @christina_riccelli / 3rd year
Cianna Levi @cicilevi / 2nd year (Show Group)
Daphne Janes @daph7 / 2nd year (Show Group)
Erin Sauerhage @erin__margaret / 2nd year
Gina Ligi @ginaa_mariaaa / 3rd year (Group 2nd #4) (Show Group)
Hannah Anderson @hannahelizabeth95 / 2nd year (Show Group)
Heather  O'Connor @heathertherese94  / 4th year (Group Leader #3) (Show Group)
Jalyn Stough @jalynstough / 2nd year
Kat Puryear @katpurr / Rookie 
Kelcey Wetterburg @kelceywetterberg / Rookie (Show Group)
Kristen Dodd @kdodd_10 / Rookie 
Lexie (Sullivan) Smith @lexiejillsmith / 3rd year (Group 2nd #2) (Show Group)
Lily Johnson @lilyjay21 / Rookie 
Lisa Mills @lisa_mills / Rookie 
Madeline Massingill @madeline_massingill / 4th year (Group Leader #2) (Show Group)
Madeline Molloy @madeline_molloy / 2nd year
Meredith Madden @meredithmadden / Rookie 
Miranda Tims @mirandatims / 3rd year (Group 2nd #1)
Molly Neumeister @mollyneumeister / 3rd year
Rachel Alexander @rachalexan / 3rd year (Show Group)
Rachel Wyatt @rachelyukiwyatt / 2nd year (Show Group)
Savannah Heineken @saaavy / 3rd year
Taylor Johnson @_taylorjanej / 2nd year
Taylor Pedersen @tay_pedersen / Rookie 
Tess Guidry @misstessguidry / 4th year (Group Leader #4)  (Show Group)
Victoria Kalina @victoriaakalina / Rookie (Show Group)

Edited by Squeek
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

LOOOVE!!!! 😍

I saw this and figured you might post it 🙂 So happy for Brennan and Briana!! They are my number 1 and 2 faves!! (Bridget rounds it out...I have the triple B trifecta of favorites!)

• Love 7
8 hours ago, go4luca said:

Because things happen in real time.  If folks don't want to be spoiled, best to unfollow certain people/shows prior to seeing it aired.

Me personally, I'll take all the spoilers I can get!

Same here....I want to be "in the know" 🙂 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, go4luca said:

Thank you, @ShellyB , for taking the time to answer our questions (even the silly ones) and join in the fun with your own 37 💙 style salute as the team announcement was made.  It was fun and your time is appreciated!

I want to second that 🙂

• Love 20
29 minutes ago, Kayce said:

I saw this and figured you might post it 🙂 So happy for Brennan and Briana!! They are my number 1 and 2 faves!! (Bridget rounds it out...I have the triple B trifecta of favorites!)

Not just Triple B but Triple BR.😚

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Quick question (and this might have already been answered way back somewhere in this thread): Is Taylor P the same Taylor that didn't know what the MeToo movement was? Thank you in advance and I apologize if this was already answered (I don't recall seeing an answer).

3 minutes ago, bjo1969 said:

Quick question (and this might have already been answered way back somewhere in this thread): Is Taylor P the same Taylor that didn't know what the MeToo movement was? Thank you in advance and I apologize if this was already answered (I don't recall seeing an answer).

no that was Taylor Tauss

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, bjo1969 said:

No.  This Taylor P is Taylor Pederson who danced in the NBA.  There is a resemblance as both are blond and have a similar build.

3C388041-A50E-4DE9-87CB-D9878FD0693A.jpeg

Edited by Christineelgene
Added photo
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, viccib said:

no that was Taylor Tauss

Thank you!

6 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

No.  This Taylor P is Taylor Pederson who danced in the NBA.  There is a resemblance as both are blond and have a similar build.

Thank you!

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, cgloss said:

I guess taking 37 explains why they switched the TS formation to have two points. 

They decided on two points what, almost two weeks ago now?  And they cut Julia (taking the team down to 37) a full week ago.  If this was all a grand plan, why on earth wouldn’t they have just announced the team last Friday?  I doubt that’s the reason.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

They decided on two points what, almost two weeks ago now?  And they cut Julia (taking the team down to 37) a full week ago.  If this was all a grand plan, why on earth wouldn’t they have just announced the team last Friday?  I doubt that’s the reason.  

Shelly said there was a “specific reason” for taking 37, and we would find out on the show, or sooner.  

This will give us plenty to speculate about in the coming weeks.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, KatebytheSea said:

I thought the Jenna/Holly fiasco was because Holly was fraternizing with the players, and Jenna, as her Group Leader, didn't coach her to stop, but instead went with her. And when she failed to coach her and failed to get her to stop, she didn't report the conduct to Kelli and Judy.

There's a difference between being a tattle-tail and being in a leadership position where you are entrusted as GL to ensure your group members adhere to the code and conduct of the DCCs. Tattling is childish and the action of an attention-seeking child. Coaching your group, and when your coaching fails, going to leadership with your concerns and for their support, is very different.

Holly was not in Jenna's group, but was good friends with Jenna.  Holly was in Jinelle's group and the second leader was Elizabeth. 

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, chrishunt said:

Guys I’m still so happy for Kristin 😭😭😭 

Me too!! I was rooting for her and Lily last year. I'm glad they both finally earned their boots.

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, Weeklydcc said:

Not just Triple B but Triple BR.😚

I know right??

I am so happy for Lily...I was really pulling for her last year and this year ...even more! 

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Corky28 said:

Me too!! I was rooting for her and Lily last year. I'm glad they both finally earned their boots.

For sure! As much as I’ve joked about Lily’s appearance, she obviously is well-loved by veterans and I think brings maturity to the team. Similar to Brennan for me where I’m not a fan of her appearance but she is an outstanding leader and a wonderful person.

I’m really interested to see how this season goes. Will Victoria gain weight now that she has her boots? Will any girls quit mid season a la Kalyssa and Alexandria? Will Hannah’s cameo be better than last year’s “this is 5 years on meth” fiasco?

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Maybe none of the TCC stood out in a bad enough way to warrant cutting.  What do you do if everyone looks wonderful.  Perhaps TPTB decided not to crush anyone else's "dream" after Julia's cut or . . . decided they didn't want to face this forum's ire if it was done (highly unlikely I know).  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Maybe none of the TCC stood out in a bad enough way to warrant cutting.  What do you do if everyone looks wonderful.  Perhaps TPTB decided not to crush anyone else's "dream" after Julia's cut or . . . decided they didn't want to face this forum's ire if it was done (highly unlikely I know).  

My thoughts exactly...perhaps there just wasn't an "obvious" cut off point, so they were able to convince the higher ups to take 37.  

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, chrishunt said:

I’m really interested to see how this season goes. Will Victoria gain weight now that she has her boots? Will any girls quit mid season a la Kalyssa and Alexandria? Will Hannah’s cameo be better than last year’s “this is 5 years on meth” fiasco?

I think we should start a betting pool to see how long it takes VK to be on WW.

• LOL 18
  • Love 5

Looking at the pictures from Finals, I’m SHOCKED TPTB didn’t go for different points. Maddie looks AWFUL in those pics. I would have thought Heather or Amy for sure, and only one point, not two 😬

• Love 2

So we have a couple of mysteries to figure out. Earlier this year we were told that Kashara was not on the All - Stars for a reason, but it was hinted she would somehow be involved with the DCC in some way, shape, or form. Any ideas of how she will be involved?

37 DCC this season. There is a particular reason why according to sources. We've had some guesses - pregnancy, injury, surgery, etc. Any other guesses or inside information? Is the 37th gal an alternate? I wouldn't think so, but who knows?

• Love 3

I am sure they took 37 because it was the “strongest rookie class ever” or some BS.

i mean we all know it’s not, we have all been talking about how it’s not. It’s not that shocking TPTB would try and dispute that narrative by acting like they could not possibly cut one more because the class is SO STRONG.

7 minutes ago, Agent Gully said:

So we have a couple of mysteries to figure out. Earlier this year we were told that Kashara was not on the All - Stars for a reason, but it was hinted she would somehow be involved with the DCC in some way, shape, or form. Any ideas of how she will be involved?

37 DCC this season. There is a particular reason why according to sources. We've had some guesses - pregnancy, injury, surgery, etc. Any other guesses or inside information? Is the 37th gal an alternate? I wouldn't think so, but who knows?

She has choreographed for them.

She is not an All-Star because the weight issue was way more of a battle then anyone really knew.   

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

So there's 10 rookies. I thought Kelli said there was only 6 open spots unless I heard it wrong.

Kelly did her usual.... exaggerating

29 vets were coming back, Lauren retired last minute, Gabby was cut at finals, so 27 went into TC.  Yes, she kept saying 30 returning.  She also said more than 400 auditioned.   

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, Agent Gully said:

Im so invested in this "particular reason". I need to know! haha! My only issue with the pregnancy theory is what would be the point of trying out and even attempted to go through the process knowing it was a possibility. it seems selfish of that girl to take that chance away from someone else. the only person I imagine they would make that exception for would be amy and truthfully I dont see her as a selfish person. But who knows! I cant wait to find out. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Kayce said:

I followed Brennan from her beginning so happy she made for 2nd year!

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

So there's 10 rookies. I thought Kelli said there was only 6 open spots unless I heard it wrong.

She says shit just to fit the show. The year Kelsey retired they had a segment on the vets and  retirees having a last appearance before retirement and Kelsey wasn’t at the appearance because she was with Brodie in the Maldives. Rather than explain that Kelli told the cameras they had seven (iirc) retiriring vets, basically pretending Kelsey didn’t exist. I guess for story purposes it was easier to just pretend it was a last appearance for all the retirees since she was the only one who didn’t make that appearance.

1 minute ago, Jennv said:
Edited by Jennv
Grammar
  • Love 5
team usa friday feeling GIF by U.S. Figure Skating

NOW we know who the team is!!! 

All I can hope for now is that Verucca gets as little screen time as possible. I am also hoping the Botox look on Lisa's face dies down because half of it is frozen in place when she talks. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Squeek said:

Kelly did her usual.... exaggerating

29 vets were coming back, Lauren retired last minute, Gabby was cut at finals, so 27 went into TC.  Yes, she kept saying 30 returning.  She also said more than 400 auditioned.   

Are we sure they really took 37?  Kelly doesn’t seem to be very good with numbers. 😂 Or maybe she messed up and thought they were down to 36 when she announced the team and there were actually 37. 😂😂😂 JK but you would think she would be more accurate with the things she says. 

• Love 1

Well, I hope we get to know Kelcey and Taylor P. a little better before the season's over. They did the same with Bridget and Caroline (two of my favs) last year, and it's taken me almost a year to get to know them and realize how fantastic they are as DCCs.

Edited by Muckypup61
grammar
  • Love 11

Remember that one time about 24 hours ago when someone bamboozled us and said Gina quit and it rocked our world? 😂  

#hitandrun (still my favorite)

Me to me today after yesterday’s madness and I was only 10% (that feels like a stretch - it was probably more like 4%) productive at work:

31CF438F-4648-4825-8F02-C688F99BE7E6.png

Edited by Kaelha
  • LOL 6
39 minutes ago, Jennv said:

She says shit just to fit the show. The year Kelsey retired they had a segment on the vets and  retirees having a last appearance before retirement and Kelsey wasn’t at the appearance because she was with Brodie in the Maldives. Rather than explain that Kelli told the cameras they had seven (iirc) retiriring vets, basically pretending Kelsey didn’t exist. I guess for story purposes it was easier to just pretend it was a last appearance for all the retirees since she was the only one who didn’t make that appearance.

I remember that! Kelli gets so shady when these girls act like actual humans and just bounce. However, I know they have contract obligations and a bad note from the Dallas Cowboys could harm a girl's future. However, these girls barely get paid for a year and are not always treated kindly. So I don't blame some of them leaving if something comes up. I mean I would haha

Edited by Dal8las
  • Love 1