Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, MTTFan said:

its too bad you can't see me.  I bet you would love the sight of my eyes rolling back in my head, out of my head and across the floor.....👀

#neverinamillionyears

If the girls have to adjust for point girl if she moves off the 50, you're going to see the triangle move slowly down the field towards the end zone:)

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, MTTFan said:

its too bad you can't see me.  I bet you would love the sight of my eyes rolling back in my head, out of my head and across the floor.....👀

#neverinamillionyears

I feel you! image.png.d601b65d034157e16551ed4c203a4072.png

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Someone posted #VKforpoint on IG. 

I think I read that.  Another one posted a list of Lexie, Kat and Victoria for point.  Not sure if that's the post you're referencing, but there's no way they'd put a rookie as point (well, maybe Victoria - snark-meter on high and sarcasm font engaged) if they wouldn't do it for Holly P.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • LOL 3

but there's no way they'd put a rookie as point (well, maybe Victoria) if they wouldn't do it for Holly P.

and the mere possibility is the encapsulation of everything that is wrong with this season.

off to get eyes off floor.

Edited by MTTFan
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, EricaShadows said:

I think I read that.  Another one posted a list of Lexie, Kat and Victoria for point.  Not sure if that's the post you're referencing, but there's no way they'd put a rookie as point (well, maybe Victoria - snark-meter on high and sarcasm font engaged) if they wouldn't do it for Holly P.

I didn't see that one, but Lexie would be good.  I thought she did a nice job in that video from Oxnard, and on the media days video we saw.

• Love 3

My guess is that Lisa and a vet were cut.  My guess on the vet that was cut is either Savannah or Christina.  Savannah had memory problems last year in TC.  The show seems to be hinting at Christina doing poorly during auditions.  If we are going on the "surprise" factor...perhaps its Molly or Rachel?  🤔

9 hours ago, DCCfan2443 said:

I won't be able to make any comments until Sunday afternoon or Sunday night.  I've had something come up. I will tell you that the last cuts are going to be very hard and a little confusing.  They're all talented ladies,  however,  the remaining girls are all in the same bucket for talent.  I hope you guys like the final squad. There's always one or two that stand out that people don't like.  That's okay.  That's personal opinion.  At the end of the day,  they're looking for teammates and ambassadors for the squad.  That's my hint to you.  

Ooooooh, I got it! I got it! Amy & Maddie were announced as sharing point this year. Gina wanted it, thought she deserved it and earned it and threw a major hissy fit when it was announced as Amy & Maddy. Gina cut for not being good teammate and ambassador (because you can't be either if you're al "me, me, me," which is how Kelli would view anyone letting it be known they wanted or thought they deserved point). 😜

ETA: Or, Amy and/or Maddie threw hissy fits at being named co-points and were summarily cut. 😛

Edited by hannahbanana
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

My guess is that Lisa and a vet were cut.  My guess on the vet that was cut is either Savannah or Christina.  Savannah had memory problems last year in TC.  The show seems to be hinting at Christina doing poorly during auditions.  If we are going on the "surprise" factor...perhaps its Molly or Rachel?  🤔

It's not Christina she was on a "group 3 outing" with the rest of Group 3 and Rachel was in another pic with Heather hanging out all happily I doubt they'd all be hanging out happily like that if she'd been cut. Also she  just made Show Group. Savannah is plausible. 

• Love 2

My preferences for cuts are VK and Christina, although I detest when they drag a vet into training camp and then cut them. If they cut Savvy so VK can make the team, I will be seething.

I think people are reading way too much into Lily's facial expressions. She was looking down for a second in the clip before the dance party and didn't sound natural in a really forced conversation. She does need to eat a sandwich and maybe try a darker shade of blonde. 

For Kat and VK (and Kashara/Jenn K etc.), it's not like they get to choose how often they're referenced in the show. The editors decide that. I feel like the second any vet gets slightly more screen time, they go from being a favourite to being disliked. 

Lacey was obviously one of Judy's all time faves. I remember Kelli said that Judy was really shy when she became a cheerleader, and I can see that in Lacey too. I found it a bit jarring that she was the only retiring vet that got a tribute from TPTB. 

Edited by INKWTWH
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, NMDD43 said:

Wonder how Heather O. feels about not getting one of the point positions. She is just as boring but atleast prettier.

What I don't understand is that Kashara wasn't the most senior person on the team, yet they gave her point, so why does K&J feel they need to do that now??? Plus, the point hasn't always been the person who has been on the team the longest in past seasons either. I wish we knew their reasoning for this decision. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

@ShellyB will we still hear from you 😟

I vote Charm for her replacement, IF, IF Shelley has moved on 😭😭. I could see Charm on staff in some capacity. Would make a good "Judy" if Judy ever retires. Not saying prefer Charm, but if an opportunity ever arose on staff, she could fit the bill well. I like her. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, MTTFan said:

I don't know her, but this makes me happy -- she came across as having a great work ethic and I would be disappointed to find out that she was a bitch in RL.  Two of my favorite moments - the year she made the team (the reveal) and when she was front and center doing the hip hop dance with the guest choreographer (I think that was the year she made show group).

Mackenzie has always been my favorite and always will be. I haven't  seen anyone yet compare to her. Every year I compare all the new girls to how Mackenzie was, and they all fail in comparison! I wish I knew Mackenzie!!☺☺☺

• Love 6
6 hours ago, DCCFan197605 said:

Well, somebody thought it a good idea to blow her face up to the size of a wall in the studio.  One doesn’t do that to dogs.  Plus, Maddie has little girl Lolita looks when she dances.  That’s a turn on for some.

In my opinion, Maddie is logical to be point on her own.  She was in row two last year and LM and KG retired.  What’s the head scratcher is Amy getting half of point.  Really?  Chica goes from the fourth row to the point?

And the person who had the idea to blow her up into a life size banner also has questionable judgment. 😂 Maddie is just not my cup of tea at all. I really rooted for her during her rookie season, and I have nothing against her personally. It’s purely a looks thing for me. However there’s someone for everyone so 🤷‍♀️

Heather looked flat during several of the recent videos so maybe that’s why she was skipped. At least Maddie is a great dancer. I think Amy got it because she’s their only 5th year. 

• Love 6

Christina, Brennan, Savannah are the weakest Vet Dancers. I won't be shocked if one of them get cut.

Savannah's body type is one to be naturally a little softer than a really low body fat %. She cut her body fat down super low and it literally scares the crap out of me, possibly thinking she may be on the road to an eating disorder. 

Also just realized Tara cheers for the Jets now. Lol, i seem to be a day late and a dollar short.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Mercurialsteph said:

You guys do realize (outside this board at least cause woof some people are really harsh) Maddie is super popular? As in most people wanted her for point? Probably a very big factor as to why she’s there and if she stays will be point next year...

I think Maddie's comeback story-the fact that her look was so *not* DCC material her first year, and she managed to improve it beyond what anyone could have expected- makes her very rootworthy. She's also humble and kind of dorky, which is a breath of fresh air in a group of cheerleaders. But that being said, it's obvious that Maddie benefits from low expectations, both in terms of looks and her hip hop dancing. It feels like she's getting this role more on "look how far she's come!" than "she's actually the best face and dancer on the team."

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
13 minutes ago, Tornado said:

Also just realized Tara cheers for the Jets now. Lol, i seem to be a day late and a dollar short.

She used to before DCC. I believe the stuff that she posted was throwback. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

Does this mean Shelly no longer works for the DCC? 😲

PhotoEditor_20190811_011323328_compress21.jpg

Good for Shelly that she has moved on, too bad for the DCC organisation to lose such a valuable resource.

She was always a great item on the show and I personally will miss her. Also, compared to the current squad girls, she out-glammed (is that a word?) them by a mile. Her face should be blown up to the size of the wall, because she has it all. All DCC’s should be like her: great team mates and photogenic, not like Brennan or Daphne!

• Love 8

I’m bummed for Gina. She’s on par with Maddie and Amy looks wise (all attractive at some level, but not on most’s top ten) and is such a killer dancer. 

I know Amy and Maddie are super nice, but I don’t get it otherwise. Wonder how the rest of the formation shakes out?

• Love 14
12 minutes ago, Busy said:

Shelly B. Ask Kelli to keep a close look at Meredith’s weight. 

If she needs to keep a close look at Meredith, she also needs to keep her eye on Kristin. She is softer than Meredith. 

22 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Putting on my mean pants, if there has to be one vet and one rookie cut, I'm hoping for Savannah and Amanda.

I don’t want to see Savannah cut, but I can definitely understand why you think she would be one of the best choices among the vets. I’m definitely with you on Amanda! It’s probably just wishful thinking though.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Squeek said:

They don't cut vets twitter when they're released, they didn't even cut Holly P's.  They just lock them down until team is announced on MTT.

Not true. Hannah's was cut when she got cut in TC a few years back. 

11 hours ago, Jennv said:

Think what you want, but they took tara’s Down last year the night she was cut

Exactly.

• Love 1

If they cut a vet this late in the game, I would assume it’s because of an unrelated injury, ambassador risk, major weight gain, etc. We keep hearing this rookie class isn’t that strong, so getting outdanced wouldn’t be enough. And also damned rude this late in the game. 

As time moves on, I can’t find huge fault on the TPTB on any vet that’s been cut during camp. Bummed, sure, but I understood it. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:
12 hours ago, Squeek said:

They don't cut vets twitter when they're released, they didn't even cut Holly P's.  They just lock them down until team is announced on MTT.

Not true. Hannah's was cut when she got cut in TC a few years back. 

I think when it comes to social media, we can safely say their procedures are consistently inconsistent 🙂 

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

I’m going on record as saying not only do I like Maddie for point (or half point as the case may be), but I also like the concept of putting someone out front who isn’t so stereotypical DCC.  First of all, doing the same thing season after season, going with what feels like the same girls years after year as a team, has grown stale and boring to me.  I’m all for livening it up a bit!  Also, my 12 year old daughter looks up to Maddie as a much more realistic “girl next door” role model than the typical Barbie doll pin up girl (many of whom have plenty of enhancements to make themselves that way). So personally, I applaud TPTB for putting someone out there that doesn’t fit what is described here as “not pretty enough” for point. Maddie is cute and fun and can dance.  I’m excited to see her out front!

I may be the minority here, but I’m not looking for someone cutesy or gorgeous for point. I’m looking for someone who is striking and a powerhouse dancer. In that case Gina would be perfect. If I were looking for girl next door and a powerhouse dancer, Maddie still would not beat out Bridget for me, even though she has seniority. 

None of the DCC are realistic role models and shouldn’t be viewed as such. They are all very driven and very dedicated to their craft. Many young people can’t relate to that. 

• Love 22

Someone posted about how could KaShara be point when she wasn’t the most senior. It appears that they want the whole package for point. Lacey could dance & was beautiful but was shy & very soft spoken without much to say.  Do you remember the scene where Judy was making fun of her by whispering?  The point is the spokesperson when they are having a group appearance.

i feel as if we should keep track of all rumors & at the end of the season, see how many came true!  Perhaps even look at the source of who posted it.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, cherryblossom said:

Someone posted about how could KaShara be point when she wasn’t the most senior. It appears that they want the whole package for point. Lacey could dance & was beautiful but was shy & very soft spoken without much to say.  Do you remember the scene where Judy was making fun of her by whispering?  The point is the spokesperson when they are having a group appearance.

i feel as if we should keep track of all rumors & at the end of the season, see how many came true!  Perhaps even look at the source of who posted it.

Going by this, none of the girls had the total package and instead they went with two...

• Love 4
3 hours ago, AAT said:

What I don't understand is that Kashara wasn't the most senior person on the team, yet they gave her point, so why does K&J feel they need to do that now??? Plus, the point hasn't always been the person who has been on the team the longest in past seasons either. I wish we knew their reasoning for this decision. 

Maybe they actually wanted to change up the choreography? Shelly might know. 

10 minutes ago, Jessa0984 said:

Going by this, none of the girls had the total package and instead they went with two...

I think this is true.  This year's team is the weakest team we've seen in a long time (and they know this).  The "reality show" aspect of being on the team, including the blatant favoritism over those who are toxic, has scared off a lot of talented dancers.

• Useful 5
  • Love 15
12 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

I think this is true.  This year's team is the weakest team we've seen in a long time (and they know this).  The "reality show" aspect of being on the team, including the blatant favoritism over those who are toxic, has scared off a lot of talented dancers.

I hope Veruca was worth it to TPTB... I don’t blame anyone for not wanting to get involved with the bs that the show has become, it’s sad that I’ve lost all respect for the org—- but I’ll still watch obvs... 🙂

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

It’s amazing to me that this year’s team is turning out weak when the deck was totally stacked in DCC’s favor. One of the highest vet return rates, so many of the Mavericks dancers trying out, several returning TCC, etc.  I know we’ve got some weaker higher year vets, but other than a select few, they’re all still bringing value to the table, and last year’s rookies were strong.  I don’t love VK, of course, but the squad has had worse dancers and I think she’s attractive enough. I personally find her cuter than several vets as long as she isn’t making the surprise face.

So how on earth is a week squad happening??? Against all odds... 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
Just now, Tarode said:

I think Shelly B is just on vacation. She goes to Colorado a lot. Maybe they have family or close friends there.

Someone asked her if she permanently moved there and she replied yes.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, SingleMom9 said:

Someone asked her if she permanently moved there and she replied yes.

Wow! I'm surprised. I don't know how I missed that. She will be greatly missed by the DCC. Best of luck to her and her family in their new location.

• Love 2