Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, DCCfan2443 said:

I know who the last cut is,  but I can't tell you. Some of you have guessed correctly though! The last cut will happen very soon.  

Interesting wish you would tell me lol 😂 

1 minute ago, Jennv said:

So it happened last night, even though there was no practice? Or it hasn’t happened yet but Kelli told you who she is cutting? Never mind, you said you can’t tell us so I respect that 😂

Omg perfect statement 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Anyone remember what Lisa was wearing at prelims and semis? Rewatching the episode now but I don’t think I see her 🤔

She's actually on the thumbnail for the episode on the CMT website, but I'm not tech saavy enough to know how to attach my screenshot!  It just keeps telling me it's too big, even after I compressed it. 😞

3 minutes ago, allitator said:

She's actually on the thumbnail for the episode on the CMT website, but I'm not tech saavy enough to know how to attach my screenshot!  It just keeps telling me it's too big, even after I compressed it. 😞

Ahhh okay just saw!! Thank you!! 🙂

Kristen just now posted an upbeat meal prep Sunday Funday post on her story!!

Shes a beautiful ambassador and she’s got pro dance experience and is proven her dedication to them.  

• Love 9
Just now, RockYou said:

Kristen just now posted an upbeat meal prep Sunday Funday post on her story!!

Shes a beautiful ambassador and she’s got pro dance experience and is proven her dedication to them.  

I don’t think she will get cut, I think she is in this year

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

Heather has another snapshot on her Insta story of vets not at practice last night.  

4FFF49DC-23BC-495F-8DD9-4A3FCF22069E.jpeg

Taylor P was in that date night pic, so she wasn’t at practice either. 

Just now, Jennv said:

Taylor P was in that date night pic, so she wasn’t at practice either. 

I find it interesting that there have been next to ZERO pictures posted on social media from any of the girls all dang summer long, and in the last three days we have several.  Has the gag order been lifted?  

• Love 2
Just now, DiehardDCCFan said:

Please NOT LILY! She’s worked for TWO SUMMERS! 

Some people are saying Lily seems really vapid, but I'm not so sure about that.  I think she might actually be smart and just more reserved.  Watching Kyndall get cut after two full summers of TC was so awful. I really hope they wouldn't do that again.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, DiehardDCCFan said:

Please NOT LILY! She’s worked for TWO SUMMERS to make the team. She seems like a good teammate. 

I will be very angry if they do that to her again. I hate the last  night cuts 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, heckkitty said:

If they make the last cut based on looks (should not, IMO), Taylor,  or Lisa. If they make it on dance, Kat, Meredith, or VK (JK. That won’t happen). 

Maybe this is the post the insider was referring to when they said we had mentioned it several times before. Meaning who we think might be the last cut. These names have shown up quite a bit. What do ya'll think?

• Love 1
Just now, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

Yes, insider posted a page back that Julia was cut 2 nights ago. 

Ohh OK gotcha.  Need to read closer.  

RE the IHOP post...is it entirely possible that the missing TCC(s) might've had to work the next morning thus wouldn't have been with the group there?

1 hour ago, DCCfan2443 said:

I know who the last cut is,  but I can't tell you. Some of you have guessed correctly though! The last cut will happen very soon.  

Hahaha we've guessed practically everyone!  (Not really).

I'm sure they know what is best.  
Thanks for letting us know anything.  Sure don't want anyone in hot water.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Can someone go through and label this photo? My eyes are playing tricks on me so I can't

D3D775CB-53AE-44AC-9698-507E2CFF04A6.jpe

Hannah, Rachel W, Jayln, Lily, Amanda, Chandi, Amber, Maddie, Cianna, Brennan (green shirt), Kristen, Erin, Kelcey, Meredith, VK, Taylor P, Kat, Amy, Taylor J, Bridget, Gina, Julia, Lexie, Ashlee, Madeline, Alanna, Tess, Miranda, Briana, Alexis, and Heather

Edited by TUOwl84
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, TUOwl84 said:

Hannah, Rachel W, Jayln, Lily, Amanda, Chandi, Amber, Maddie, Cianna, Brennan (green shirt), Kristen, Erin, Kelcey, Meredith, VK, Taylor P, Kat, Amy, Taylor J, Bridget, Gina, Julia, Lexie, Ashlee, Madeline, Alanna, Tess, Miranda, Briana, Alexis, and Heather

Thanks! They were all running together for me.

• Love 1
On 8/8/2019 at 7:51 PM, scorpio1031 said:

That's what I was wondering.  I was just under the impression that they were already getting paid for some of that, due to the lawsuits from other teams.  Thank you:)

All of the things mentioned were already part of the compensation plan...

• Love 4
1 hour ago, allitator said:

That repeatedly happens to me, and I’ve started to snapshot and then crop photos, and they have been going through!  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, allitator said:

Usually a screen grab is large.  Or saved as a .png file.  Try saving to a .jpg and that compresses it enough that the board usually accepts it.  I use Photoshop to resize and change file formats.  I realize not everyone uses PS but there are other simpler options avail.

14 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Lisa doesn't look great in the uniform.  She's got a great body, but the uniform isn't flattering to it.

THIS. I was literally just looking at pics on her IG thinking the same thing.  I think she’s got too much muscle in her legs.  You can really see it here.

638233FE-A61D-44F3-BF3B-193B07EE0BD9.jpeg

Edited by SingleMom9
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, SingleMom9 said:

THIS. I was literally just looking at pics on her IG thinking the same thing.  I think she’s got too much muscle in her legs.

What’s her IG handle?

2 minutes ago, SingleMom9 said:

lisa_mills

She looks a little stocky in the thighs, but not as much as Vivian or Keyra. I bet kelli mentions it during cameos, though. She hates short legs.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Jennv said:

She looks a little stocky in the thighs, but not as much as Vivian or Keyra. I bet kelli mentions it during cameos, though. She hates short legs.

Yeah, the boots kinda swallow her legs.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Interesting that the last cut is based on team player and/or ambassador problems. They would have already seen these flags - earlier in the season -- so why now?

Melena was the last cut last season....She was a public relations DREAM....she was cut for performance problems. Meredith is the PR nightmare with that voice. Kristen seems soft, wants to skate by on her looks and hasn't done it for me either year.

• Love 3

I’m guessing Lisa for last cut! What a weak group of rookies. I’m glad for once that fewer girls are staying for more than 3 years because yikes. Those are going to be some weak senior vets. Can we just get to next year already 🙄 Hopefully Maddie and Amy retire so we can get an exciting point girl 

14 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Interesting that the last cut is based on team player and/or ambassador problems. They would have already seen these flags - earlier in the season -- so why now?

Based on insider information I don’t think it’s based on “problems” necessarily. Just that all the girls are generally equally talented so they are trying to make the last few cuts based on total package.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

We don’t know that, though. That’s one person, who may, or may not, actually know anything’s opinion. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, DCCfan2443 said:

Do you know what time practice is tonight 

9 minutes ago, DCCfan2443 said:

Right off hand,  it starts 6 or 7pm their time. It differs though.  It can last a couple of hours,  depending on what Judy and Kelly want to see,  how much they want to see between rookies and vets,  rookies and Vets together, or alone,  how much camera time is involved,  all that. As you may have seen in seasons past,  they put together the questionable rookies together and have them perform together and come to a decision.  It all depends on the girls,  really and what they bring to practice and if they improve each practice. 

I hope Meredith gets cut! She’s pretty but not in an America’s Sweetheart sort of way. Her voice kills my brain cells and her foot technique or whatever is going to be covered by boots. At least Lisa has sass in her dance. 

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, DCCfan2443 said:

Right off hand,  it starts 6 or 7pm their time. It differs though.  It can last a couple of hours,  depending on what Judy and Kelly want to see,  how much they want to see between rookies and vets,  rookies and Vets together, or alone,  how much camera time is involved,  all that. As you may have seen in seasons past,  they put together the questionable rookies together and have them perform together and come to a decision.  It all depends on the girls,  really and what they bring to practice and if they improve each practice. 

Do you know why they cut Julia? I’m super bummed. As a fellow Longhorn i was really rooting for her!

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, chrishunt said:

I hope Meredith gets cut! She’s pretty but not in an America’s Sweetheart sort of way. Her voice kills my brain cells and her foot technique or whatever is going to be covered by boots. At least Lisa has sass in her dance. 

Same girl same

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

Do you know why they cut Julia? I’m super bummed. As a fellow Longhorn i was really rooting for her!

I knew she was cut but don’t know why 😥 I’m really bummed about it.  

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

Do we have confirmation that Julia was cut?  I really like her!