Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

FFS, someone just tell us who was cut last night before we all lose our mindsssssssssssss....Think some of us already have!

First name A - K or L-Z?

That would not be telling us at all....

Edited by parrotfeathers
  • Love 1

Sad as it is about Shaina, it is highly likely training camp saved her life.  She very well might might have been with her best friends as she had on so many prior occasions had it not been for training camp.  They were always together st LSU.  I thought given the fact Tess made it, Shaina would.  They are equals when it comes to talent.  I feel bad for her.  I wonder if she is kicking herself for not leaving camp to go grieve?  There is one final memorial that she will be able to attend in a week now.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, Tshaw said:

So no one is going to say who was cut last night?

Maybe it was Charlotte:)  I can't wait to find out what was discussed in panel interviews.  It looked like VK was shooting daggers at someone.  Did she get asked if she missed Jinelle?

2 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I have no insider information but think it might have been Julia. 

I hope not. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Maybe it was Charlotte:)  I can't wait to find out what was discussed in panel interviews.  It looked like VK was shooting daggers at someone.  Did she get asked if she missed Jinelle?

I hope not. 

She got asked if she had to choose between Charlotte Judy and Kellie who would she cut 

• Love 1

Remember how last season they did the calendar reveal?  I loved that! So dummy me starts thinking about who will be the calendar cover girl this year and for some reason I Google search 2020 calendars. Now I'm not going to be surprised if they do that again this season. Because I saw the calendar. So stupid. 

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, DCCfan2443 said:

I won't be able to make any comments until Sunday afternoon or Sunday night.  I've had something come up. I will tell you that the last cuts are going to be very hard and a little confusing.  They're all talented ladies,  however,  the remaining girls are all in the same bucket for talent.  I hope you guys like the final squad. There's always one or two that stand out that people don't like.  That's okay.  That's personal opinion.  At the end of the day,  they're looking for teammates and ambassadors for the squad.  That's my hint to you.  

Well, thank you for all your info:)

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, DCCfan2443 said:

I won't be able to make any comments until Sunday afternoon or Sunday night.  I've had something come up. I will tell you that the last cuts are going to be very hard and a little confusing.  They're all talented ladies,  however,  the remaining girls are all in the same bucket for talent.  I hope you guys like the final squad. There's always one or two that stand out that people don't like.  That's okay.  That's personal opinion.  At the end of the day,  they're looking for teammates and ambassadors for the squad.  That's my hint to you.  

So Kristin is safe by this, probably Lily as well. Also since Julia was in the IHop picture I’d bet she’s also safe. I’m guessing Lisa got cut the other night based on hearsay/her character. I don’t know enough about the characters of Meredith or Taylor P to guess which/if they will be cut. Of course, Victoria has been safe since last year so God knows what’s what 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by chrishunt
Wording
  • Love 1

Also thinking Chandi and Kat are going to be safe since they seem well liked by the girls and after the backlash of lack of diversity for TCCs, I doubt TPTB will sacrifice any diversity if all the girls are equally talented. I think Meredith will be one of the last cuts for sure because she doesn’t seem like a good ambassador. Can you imagine her doing press with that God awful voice 😂😂😂

• Love 3

My guess is one of the girls missing from the picture was cut. Julia is “ thankful “ that she is still there. It was the last Friday of camp, so that is why the group of them went to ihop to celebrate 

• Useful 2
6 minutes ago, chrishunt said:

Another thought...the insider above said the last two cuts will be hard. I wonder if they’re going to cut a vet? Any guesses on poor veteran ambassadors? 

This was my first thought when I read that post.

9 minutes ago, Jennv said:
Edited by SingleMom9
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, SingleMom9 said:
4 hours ago, Holly85 said:

There was a picture on Julia’s ig story saying thankful and all girls were there except rookie Lisa and a few vets 

DD97A3BA-3799-42A4-94A9-9C349D5CB706.jpeg

Ummm, I don’t see Christina in this pic...or Saavy

Edited by aimeelou625
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, DCCfan2443 said:

Almost sounds like a vet got cut.

Just noticing in the pic that Julia posted, that of the 3rd year vet's, that are not 2 gl, none are in this pic- Savannah, Cristina, Molly and Rachel. 

Edited by whosadcc
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, chrishunt said:

the insider above said the last two cuts will be hard

And confusing????  So, we will be confused by who is cut and why?  Or the person who gets cut will be confused, or the rest of the squad.

7 minutes ago, Mercurialsteph said:

Confirmed missing from the pic: Christina, Lisa

Savannah also is not there 

As best I can tell Caroline,  Daphne, Madeline Malloy and maybe Molly or Rachel are missing too. I can’t tell who all the girls in the very back are. All the vets Twitter Accra are still up though 

2 minutes ago, Jennv said:

As best I can tell Caroline,  Daphne, Madeline Malloy and maybe Molly or Rachel are missing too. I can’t tell who all the girls in the very back are. All the vets Twitter Accra are still up though 

Caroline, Daphne, Molly and Rachel A are not there.  Madeline Malloy is, she's between Alanna and Julia.  The one's standing in the back are all rookies, Meredtih, Kelcey, Victoria, Taylor P. and Kat,

Well , after the cryptic posts about the remaining cuts I’m back to worrying about Jalyn, however whoever runs the Dcc insta just posted a pic of her for their  “hooray football is back blah, blah blah” post, so who knows?

Edited by Jennv
8 minutes ago, whosadcc said:

Caroline, Daphne, Molly and Rachel A are not there.  Madeline Malloy is, she's between Alanna and Julia.  The one's standing in the back are all rookies, Meredtih, Kelcey, Victoria, Taylor P. and Kat,

Also, Christina and Savannah are missing.  I count 31 in this picture and 6 vets missing.  Assuming that Caroline, Daphne, and Rachel A are safe because of SG, and Molly seems to be a well liked, strong performer, one might come to the conclusion that either .christina or Savannah was cut.

1 minute ago, Christineelgene said:

Also, Christina and Savannah are missing.  I count 31 in this picture and 6 vets missing.  Assuming that Caroline, Daphne, and Rachel A are safe because of SG, and Molly seems to be a well liked, strong performer, one might come to the conclusion that either .christina or Savannah was cut.

I don’t think so, their twitters are still up and tptb usually pull that shit down immediately when someone is cut

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

I HIGHLY doubt Savvy would get cut. Partly because I think she’s an absolute favorite of the team and TPTB and also because I’m a huge fan and I would be in denial lol 🤪

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
52 minutes ago, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

IF Christina was cut THANK YOU JESUS, THERE IS A LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100% agree.  Admittedly (and I'm somewhat ashamed to say), if it's true Christina has been cut, her being cut on the last night or next to last night has been somewhat of a dream/fantasy cut for me since she made the squad.  I know, that's harsh (and I'm definitely NOT a Christina fan).  I'd been hoping that if Christina ever got cut, and it didn't happen at Finals, that she'd get cut on the last night and have to walk out knowing that they were either going to announce the team as soon as she left the building or while she was leaving and she wasn't there.  I know it's harsh.  I know it's not nice of me.  I just wish that, if Christina ever got cut, she takes Victoria with her.

• Love 11

All the veteran twitter accounts are still live, so I don’t think any have been cut yet but there might be a vet cut coming. Hoping Jalyn isn’t in danger. Any other insiders have info? We’re dying out here!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DCCfan2443 said:

There's always one or two that stand out that people don't like.  That's okay.  That's personal opinion.  At the end of the day,  they're looking for teammates and ambassadors for the squad.  That's my hint to you.  

That hint could also mean it IS NOT someone ya'll don't like.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DCCfan2443 said:

So possibly Kat & Lisa...

• Useful 1
  • Love 1