Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, SingleMom9 said:

Also if Lisa was the one cut, then Julia’s story could be construed by some as a dig lol. It could go either way.  Someone needs to just tell us who the cut was! 😊

If Julia did that to do a dig at someone just shows what a mean girl she is 

• Love 3
Just now, KatieC said:

Anyone find it interesting she crossed this out?  We know what this says because Heather didn’t cross it out on hers. C7E4FCC1-5F91-409F-8F4F-05FA3410E015.png.2930bab22d6c28d7d8ee2298cc0c8cd7.png

Lol I saw this too! Thought it was funny since we’d already seen Heathers. 😂

• Love 1

I always forget about Amber but it's sweet to see these little gifts she's given people for the end of training camp. I know I'd appreciate it. I don't have the group list handy; does anyone know if she just gave these to girls in her group or to everyone?

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

If Julia did that to do a dig at someone just shows what a mean girl she is 

I definitely wasn’t throwing shade at Julia as she is one of my favorites. I just meant that maybe some people might see it that way. I just thought it was odd that she posted it at like 6:45 this morning but now it’s down.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, PollyHowell said:

I always forget about Amber but it's sweet to see these little gifts she's given people for the end of training camp. I know I'd appreciate it. I don't have the group list handy; does anyone know if she just gave these to girls in her group or to everyone?

She’s in group 3 so far that I’ve seen sense it was heather and Bri she is doing it for group 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, SingleMom9 said:

I definitely wasn’t throwing shade at Julia as she is one of my favorites. I just meant that maybe some people might see it that way. I just thought it was odd that she posted it at like 6:45 this morning but now it’s down.

Makes me think she was cut someone may have told her to take it down for spoiler reasons 

Just now, SingleMom9 said:

What was the post that you are talking about?

3 minutes ago, Tootie said:

What was the post that you are talking about?

There was a picture on Julia’s ig story saying thankful and all girls were there except rookie Lisa and a few vets and that it could be perceived as a dig by Julia bc I don’t think they are like bffs or anything 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, PollyHowell said:

Also, the scribble out on Bri's post makes me wonder what everyone was told about posting "spoilers" on social media by TPTB. Might explain why we've gotten so little info about everything this summer.

That’s kind of how I took it, which is so stupid imo. It has been stated how long TC is and Shelly confirmed what week it is. We all know it’s coming down to the wire.  I wonder if Julia was asked to take her story down. 

Just now, PollyHowell said:

That does seem to be consistently reported, but I still wouldn't mind seeing her cut. Her dancing doesn't stand out to me and her look is SO heavy and harsh.

Agree with this. Not a fan of hers but I don’t really like any of the TCCs. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, PollyHowell said:

That does seem to be consistently reported, but I still wouldn't mind seeing her cut. Her dancing doesn't stand out to me and her look is SO heavy and harsh.

She is very beautiful, even more so in person.   Really rooting for her.  

• Love 4

None of these TCCS are wowing me and Amy and Maddie split point makes me think they are both such bad options the formation change is to distract us from having two half assed points making one whole one. Let these second year rock stars shine and just clean house with these craptastic senior vets.

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

None of these TCCS are wowing me and Amy and Maddie split point makes me think they are both such bad options the formation change is to distract us from having two half assed points making one whole one. Let these second year rock stars shine and just clean house with these craptastic senior vets.

This 😂👏🏼

Madeline S finally made her IG public and her last post makes me think she’ll try out again.

• Love 4

I would feel bad if i were Maddie, kelli just shows how she feels insecure with just 1 girl at point, Maddie is the most deserving even if some people dont like her, remember when we didnt like Jenn K as point, or Kashara (still not a fan of her), they never make us happy with their decisions, but it feels like neither Maddie or Amy are enough for them to do point, i would rather give point to Bridget, Jalyn or Daphne. But i think that's disrespectful for Maddie and Amy.

PS: i hope the cut was lisa o Amanda

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, bupbupbip said:

I would feel bad if i were Maddie, kelli just shows how she feels insecure with just 1 girl at point, Maddie is the most deserving even if some people dont like her, remember when we didnt like Jenn K as point, or Kashara (still not a fan of her), they never make us happy with their decisions, but it feels like neither Maddie or Amy are enough for them to do point, i would rather give point to Bridget, Jalyn or Daphne. But i think that's disrespectful for Maddie and Amy.

PS: i hope the cut was lisa o Amanda

Maybe they wanted to change it up this year !! 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 3

I think they really screwed Kat on featuring her so much, because I was a massive fan until last night. Now I’m kind of hoping she was the cut, haha. 

Amanda needs some “hair help”, but I think she’s a pretty good dancer, from what I’ve seen. 

I’m not surprised at Shaina’s cut. I mean how can she focus completely and learn “a new dance every night” if she’s devastated? Her mind has to be all over the place. 😞

Oh, but Victoria’s gotten so much better and everyone is rallying for her!! Ughhhhhh. Speaking of not being “HD ready”, that girl is 5/6ths mouth. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
17 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

We'll have to try to catch what was really going on at that time:)  Also, how many times will the word mature be used?  Who will Marshall shoot a serious side eye at?  And with Charlotte in France, will Scott be able to voice his opinion?  

I believe this happened when they were talking about how Gina Marie couldn’t  hook up properly in the kick line.

6 minutes ago, SingleMom9 said:

Has point ever in the past been split by 2 people?

Not exactly but in 2011 Whitney did the first pre game as point, then brittany Evans were injured and Whitney took her spot so there were 2 points, i mean the point didnt exist, so Ashton and whitney were in the 2nd line the whole season and in 2012 were Mia and Jackie bc Cassie screwd the formation with her injury in her non-deserving 5th season and whitney had to take her spot 😞 poor Whitney her 2 years of point wasnt the best bc of others. 

And in 2016 Jenna was on point only for one pre game performance, the rest was Jenn k.

• Love 3

Personally, Im upset with Amy as point. I like Amy, don't get me wrong, however, when she messed up at the concert, she should have been taken out of consideration. She has concentration issues and how can they expect a dancer who has concentration issues while dancing, to lead the squad on the field. Of course, i fully expect VK to be point by end of season the way this is going. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 18
19 minutes ago, SingleMom9 said:

Has point ever in the past been split by 2 people?

Yes but more like two girls at the point than two split triangles 

14 minutes ago, bupbupbip said:

Not exactly but in 2011 Whitney did the first pre game as point, then brittany Evans were injured and Whitney took her spot so there were 2 points, i mean the point didnt exist, so Ashton and whitney were in the 2nd line the whole season and in 2012 were Mia and Jackie bc Cassie screwd the formation with her injury in her non-deserving 5th season and whitney had to take her spot 😞 poor Whitney her 2 years of point wasnt the best bc of others. 

And in 2016 Jenna was on point only for one pre game performance, the rest was Jenn k.

Nicole H and Crystal split a couple times, Holly A and Jacie were tested with both there but then they picked Holly for the actual season.

2 hours ago, bupbupbip said:

at this point i wouldnt get mad, the best seasons are gone, last year's season was so good with a such an A class of rookies, but this season seems that will be lame like 2010

YASS!!! Bridget, Daphne, Hannah or Jalyn ❤️ 

Or Caroline

or Ashlee

Edited by heckkitty
Must not forget Ashlee
  • Love 3

“Me Too Taylor” should go. Still not a fan. 

Kat’s edit isn’t good. There’s a difference between confidence and ME ME ME, She needs to learn how to at least fake it for the camera. 

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, dbell1 said:

“Me Too Taylor” should go. Still not a fan. 

Kat’s edit isn’t good. There’s a difference between confidence and ME ME ME, She needs to learn how to at least fake it for the camera. 

She made it to finals but not TC.  I didn’t like her response this season to what happened last year. 

• Love 5