Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

39 minutes ago, DCCfan2443 said:

Right off hand,  it starts 6 or 7pm their time. It differs though.  It can last a couple of hours,  depending on what Judy and Kelly want to see,  how much they want to see between rookies and vets,  rookies and Vets together, or alone,  how much camera time is involved,  all that. As you may have seen in seasons past,  they put together the questionable rookies together and have them perform together and come to a decision.  It all depends on the girls,  really and what they bring to practice and if they improve each practice. 

Thanks for answering 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, DCCfan2443 said:

Honestly,  no idea.  Those last days,  are really hard.  And you have no idea where they're heads are at. Sorry. 

That’s ok, it’s a bummer. Maybe there will be some clarity on the show. She just seems like such a great dancer.... way better than some of their weaker vets. 

Edited by PrincessLeia
2 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

Hannah, Rachel W, Jayln, Lily, Amanda, Chandi, Amber, Maddie, Cianna, Brennan (green shirt), Kristen, Erin, Kelcey, Meredith, VK, Taylor P, Kat, Amy, Taylor J, Bridget, Gina, Julia, Lexie, Ashlee, Madeline, Alanna, Tess, Miranda, Briana, Alexis, and Heather

Your eyes amaze me!😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, DCCfan2443 said:

Also,  take this into account.  They make not cut anyone tonight and wait until last minute.  Kelly and Judy did it last season when they went back to the board and did it for clarity.  You never know.  I have my suspicions of who it is.  But,  once the roster is leaked from the board for 2019, post it here and I'll send you something!

So last cut could be tonight Monday or Tuesday 

7 minutes ago, DCCfan2443 said:

Also,  take this into account.  They make not cut anyone tonight and wait until last minute.  Kelly and Judy did it last season when they went back to the board and did it for clarity.  You never know.  I have my suspicions of who it is.  But,  once the roster is leaked from the board for 2019, post it here and I'll send you something!

I’ll send YOU something if you message me and tell me Lily is safe! Chocolate, a kidney, a lottery ticket....just ASK! 😉

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, SingleMom9 said:

She has been shown some. Sad day. I would’ve preferred Julia over Lisa.

same... there is just something I do not like Lisa ...she grates on my nerves.  

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, DCCfan2443 said:

Honestly,  no idea.  Those last days,  are really hard.  And you have no idea where they're heads are at. Sorry. 

I think it’s annoying they are so set on 36.  I also think it stinks that they wait to cut people this late in the process.  Like Lily last year for no apparent reason other than sticking to 36.  

• Love 6

Maddie and Amy sharing point is such a head scratcher. It would make more sense if one of them got the position outright IMO. Having them share makes it seem like they really wanted one of them to be point, but then they thought that she didn’t have the total package, so they needed to throw in a second point. So then they said, “we can’t have Gina or Bridget be the second point - they have too much pop and will overshadow Maddie/Amy, but then we also can’t use Rachel W (I’m not a fan but K&J clearly are) or Heather bc while they aren’t showstopping dancers, they have the standard DCC look and will also overshadow Maddie/Amy looks wise. Hmmm, so let’s just go with the 2 most senior people because both are good but neither has the dance or looks to outshine the other!” 

I mean seriously, this sounds like the most boring formation ever. I have nothing against Maddie or Amy. I like them both and think that each is a good dancer. I just don’t think either is a center-of-the-formation, point girl and certainly not in tandem.

• Love 15
47 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Maddie and Amy sharing point is such a head scratcher. 

I mean seriously, this sounds like the most boring formation ever. I have nothing against Maddie or Amy. I like them both and think that each is a good dancer. I just don’t think either is a center-of-the-formation, point girl and certainly not in tandem.

You said it much better than I did.  I shouldn't post replies when I am in gobsmacked-confuzzled ® mode.

Edited by go4luca
missing letter
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Any questions before I take a short nap?

Can you say whether only rookies are being considered to be cuts? Are any vets in danger or have been in danger? 

3 minutes ago, DCCfan2443 said:

Can you say why you think two points were chosen and why this year is different that they would do that? 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, DCCfan2443 said:

@Mercurialsteph, I can say vets will be talked about a lot when guest choreographers come and give their opinion.  Two vets were chosen I think,  in my opinion,  I have no idea why,  they kept this secret even to current DCC that I've talked to, but I think they did it for seniority and had a hard time choosing between the two and possibly they're may have been some disagreements.

It's been really tough for Kelly,  Judy, Vets and Rookies.  Imagine being a top vet and being outdone by a rookie or being told you don't look like a DCC anymore.  It's heartbreaking.  Or rookies getting cut at any moment when they've been training and hoping for this moment all their lives.  It's heartbreaking.

One more question is how did they go abt choosing the 2nd gls I know the 1st are based on seniority 

I don’t think having two points is bad. It sounds there’s new choreography and maybe they do the triangle formation, move into something else, and then go back to the triangle. Why not let there be a different one for both formations?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Stinkerbell said:

I don’t think having two points is bad. It sounds there’s new choreography and maybe they do the triangle formation, move into something else, and then go back to the triangle. Why not let there be a different one for both formations?

Can't speak for anyone else but to me it speaks volumes.  As in a whole lot of drama in not being able to comfortably choose one girl to carry point.  

• Love 12
49 minutes ago, DCCfan2443 said:

Could you please tell Nicole Bulcher and Danielle Barhold that the entire world loves them and that they are just wonderful?

Thank you very much!

• Love 12
17 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Someone posted #VKforpoint on IG. 

I'd watch VK as point....just for chance to see her spin out of it! Because seriously I don't think its a question of if she she'll fall out of a turn during a game, but when.

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, Bellisima08 said:

I'd watch VK as point....just for chance to see her spin out of it! Because seriously I don't think its a question of if she she'll fall out of a turn during a game, but when.

Don't be silly - they would re-choreo everything to take the turns out:)

• LOL 13
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, rafibomb said:

I think Maddie's comeback story-the fact that her look was so *not* DCC material her first year, and she managed to improve it beyond what anyone could have expected- makes her very rootworthy. She's also humble and kind of dorky, which is a breath of fresh air in a group of cheerleaders. But that being said, it's obvious that Maddie benefits from low expectations, both in terms of looks and her hip hop dancing. It feels like she's getting this role more on "look how far she's come!" than "she's actually the best face and dancer on the team."

Agreed. I've loved & rooted for Maddie ever since her first rookie year when she got cut. I liked her because she had a great attitude & seems like a nice person with a good work ethic. I mean she took her lessons from her first training camp & really improved on everything with her look & dancing and made show group and has been a group leader. She's also never had her name connected with any drama as far as I've heard. As for her looks, I think she has a very approachable, girl next door sex appeal which I think is nice. I think its certainly better than the stripper vibe of Kalyssa or the in-your-face sexiness of Holly P.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, DCCfan2443 said:

Yes.  This is the second post where you've mentioned napping and/or sleeping in the last 48 hours. Are you feeling ok? (Kinda joking).

Also, you mentioned (I think) that you've watched all the MTT episodes and taken notes on the girls. You've also mentioned (I think) you are close with some of the DCCs - I'm taking that to mean 2nd Years and beyond.

I'm not asking which ones you know, but based on whom you know and as a CMT MTT aficionado, are there any girls you feel got a bad edit on the show? Or at least an edit that did not represent them very well?

As a fellow nap-lover, I bid you a good sleep!

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

Does this mean Shelly no longer works for the DCC? 😲

PhotoEditor_20190811_011323328_compress21.jpg

Wow! This is surprising. Although if its true then I can't say I blame her for leaving after the way her daughter was treated. I know I would find it hard to work with Kelli & Judy after they broke Dayton down while they practically bent over backwards to make Veruca's path easy. Well it's their loss!

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Jennv said:

I’m still putting my money on the last cut being Meredith or Lily. I wonder if they will do it Monday or drag it out until Tuesday....

I was just thinking this. Its got to be one or the other. I dont know how they compare dance-wise with each other but, if they are just going by looks, then Meredith wins. I think shes beautiful.  Although I wouldn't be upset if Lisa went...

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Bellisima08 said:

Wow! This is surprising. Although if its true then I can't say I blame her for leaving after the way her daughter was treated. I know I would find it hard to work with Kelli & Judy after they broke Dayton down while they practically bent over backwards to make Veruca's path easy. Well it's their loss

She responded back that she was still working.

I get really bad migraines.  So,  I sleep a lot.  More than I probably should.  My doctor knows this.  There are several girls that got a bad edit on the show.  Too many to count,  but also good edits that have turned their lives in a bad way.  

Migraines are just the worst:(

And now I just have more questions about the bad/good edits:)  Who, what, where, when, why and how????

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, DCCfan2443 said:

I get really bad migraines.  So,  I sleep a lot.  More than I probably should.  My doctor knows this.  There are several girls that got a bad edit on the show.  Too many to count,  but also good edits that have turned their lives in a bad way.  

I'm so sorry to hear about your migraines. 😔 I sleep a lot too. I recently developed some health issues that make my life pretty difficult even though I insist on participating in activities that push me to exhaustion. I spent 55 minutes in a MRI this morning and slept for a solid 3 hours afterward. I had no idea what time or day it was when I woke up.

Thank you for your non-answer answer 😉. But it does confirm my belief to never form my opinion about these girls' personalities, intelligence, etc based solely on CMT MTT edits. 

I am intrigued by the also good edits that have turned their lives in a bad way.  Any hints on whom? For instance: their rookie season? How many years they were on squad? At least a scenario that explains this without telling us the DCC?

Edited by KnyghtRyder
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, KnyghtRyder said:

But it does confirm my belief to never form my opinion about these girls' personalities, intelligence, etc based solely on CMT MTT edits. 

Probably another reason why girls don't try out.  It would be one thing to show their efforts to make the team, but if there is a chance it makes them appear in a bad light, why would they want to do it?

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, DCCfan2443 said:

Is there any edict that the ladies not watch the show?  I would think quite a few would be hurt by what was said about them behind closed doors.  And I think some could start thinking the sun rises and sets with them as well.

• Love 2

Hardly nobody in the stands knows or cares who tried out more than once or got cut. Don’t n ow or care who is a good person who does charity and works with kids.  They see what they see in the moment if even in the stands during pregame. Can’t wait myself to see some of the WTF who are these butterfaces who are not powerhouses, one two skinny, one two thick, etc. Won’t be a bit surprised if the camera men just focus on savannah and Rachel w the whole time bc at least they’re eye candy. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Kaerin said:

Is there any edict that the ladies not watch the show?  I would think quite a few would be hurt by what was said about them behind closed doors.  And I think some could start thinking the sun rises and sets with them as well.

Usually they have watch parties - I don't think I've seen anything about that this year.

4 minutes ago, aimeelou625 said:

I know several here are not Maddie fans.  I’ve been digging around on social media and she is definitely one of there most popular cheerleaders... 11,000 + followers in Twitter and 37,000 + followers on Instagram.  

Not many of the other DCCs even come close to this.  

Kick ass sweetie and take names!  Maybe next year you will have point by yourself.

She was definitely not boring to watch at the Queen concert!

I don't follow trends.  I just know what I like.  For me, neither Maddie or Amy is point material.  I hope both decide to retire after this season.  To be honest, I'd hoped both would retire before this one.

• Love 16
6 hours ago, Shady580 said:

Well I am not excited about this group at all. The only one I actually like Chandi. 

I don't know if Chandi is the ONLY rookie I like this year, but she seems to be very nice and I love how she takes the time to go on the FB page and thank people. Haha, its so sweet. I do think she'll make a good ambassador.

7YGa4RL.png

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, aimeelou625 said:

I know several here are not Maddie fans.  I’ve been digging around on social media and she is definitely one of there most popular cheerleaders... 11,000 + followers in Twitter and 37,000 + followers on Instagram.  

Not many of the other DCCs even come close to this.  

She is VERY girl next door cute, humble and sweet!  I hope she sticks around for 5 or even 7 years.

Kick ass sweetie and take names!  Maybe next year you will have point by yourself.

She was definitely not boring to watch at the Queen concert!

I feel like a lot of her support is from the Mormon community and from her town in Utah. She was close to winning the fan vote her first year in training camp not because she was great, but because her hometown radio station ran news items that people should vote for her. 

Other people like her from her personality on the show, in that she seems very sweet and is a good person. That’s different than the casual fan who has never seen or heard of her watching her dance point. I agree that the cameramen are going to focus on Rachel W., Lexie, Heather, and probably Bridget and Alexis too. 

• Love 5