Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

10 minutes ago, PollyHowell said:

You jest, but as a former waitress the IHOP pics always make me laugh. I'd be willing to bet the bills (all separate of course) are for things like a single pancake, one order of sausage, a slice of pie shared between three people, an order of dry toast, etc etc. Though they might want to up their milkshake quota after the team is announced this season 😉

Some have two plates in front of them:)  I would hope that after a long night of dancing and filming, that they would be eating a good breakfast.  

4 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Some have two plates in front of them:)  I would hope that after a long night of dancing and filming, that they would be eating a good breakfast.  

I would hope so too. But on a semi-serious note, I bet they don't. Tess and Daphne look like they haven't eaten in several years and I can't imagine the pressure the rookie girls feel to stay off WW.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, dccfan321 said:

Sorry, should have clarified. I was referring to the post that initially mentioned them. Thought I had quoted that one. No harm no foul!

Nope not at all 

Oh I could totally believe that it's Miranda. People posted some pics from finals wondering how she made it back looking like that. Maddie has always been one that people have pointed out being softer. Cianna was mentioned earlier this year as well, Bridget too. Gabby was on WW last year and I didn't think she looked that bad. Hell if they kept Kashara for years and Maddie being a little bigger, they could have kept Gabby!! Lol sorry I'm still a little mad about her cut. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, abigator said:

At this point, most of the TCCs could be cut on the final night, & I’d be pretty indifferent...

I would be to for sure if I couldn’t chose I would beg for one spot 

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, Agent Gully said:

For point, I like to see someone who is not only very accurate, but one that looks like they are having the time of their life. There are several on the squad who give me that impression. Bridget is one that immediately comes to mind.

You're speaking my language.  🙌

• Love 8
4 hours ago, DCCfan2443 said:

The second one is either Ashlee, Brianna or Lexie. I could be wrong.

Briana is one of my favorites (and very underrated, IMO), I hope she's not having any trouble.....same with Ashlee, she seems like a doll.  Wouldn't have thought Lexie would have problems either, honestly.  If anyone's having a hard time, I hope they get back where they want to be as soon as they safely can.  They've got all my sympathy....I defended my thesis in June, and I was a nervous wreck.  Was sitting down in the conference room, desperately going over my notes trying to make sure I didn't forget any key terms (or my own name), when the zipper on my dress decided it had had enough (either that, or it decided I'd been eating my feelings a little too much), and split.  I had six inches of bare skin showing right down my side ten minutes before we were set to begin.  It was actually so ridiculous that it helped me relax a bit though, because I knew my bestie and I would be laughing about it later, and I was able to avoid flashing my committee by holding my laptop case strategically under my arm the whole time.  Might not work for the girls, of course, but I'd take pom-poms over PowerPoints any day (seriously though, who wouldn't?) 😂

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, TinyHands said:

Show this split screen to 100 people on the street and ask who they’d rather see at point. Hint: it won’t be Maddie.

276FA97F-8B51-47A9-A61E-E7B759BF5FB3.jpeg

First you'd have to explain what point means and then you'd probably get 99 (if not 100) shrugs. Only the uber fans really care or even know what or who point is. Ask 100 guys entering the stadium and I bet not one of them could tell you who point was last year (or any year) -- even giving them a line up of pictures to pick from. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Well, I love Lacey, but Brennan at point?

giphy.gif

If Brennan were named point, there would be celebrations across the forum lasting days, maybe weeks. We could name a holiday after it. And who knows? Maybe we would forgive K&J for putting Victoria on the team.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

Brennan Cook

D873964B-CFD3-457E-AD2D-7D0B2D6CDC5E.jpeg.125df6f1050a40c580033b1403b8f2f6.jpeg

There is a reason why Brennan had to do all that she did to get on the team. Kudos for that. Great spirit. That is the same reason why she is not or will be the girl on the 50 yard line. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

Brennan Cook

There is a reason why Brennan had to do all that she did to get on the team. Kudos for that. Great spirit. That is the same reason why she is not or will be the girl on the 50 yard line. 

Gorgeous!!

6 hours ago, Tornado said:

Maybe the last cut will be VK?

LOL! I don't mind Victoria.  Sending out vibes to TPTB for last cut: Amanda..Amanda...Amanda!  Which means it will be someone else 😡

Regarding WW, I find it hard to believe it would be Maddie.  Maybe she was last year, but I doubt she is currently.  If someone on weight warning would be named point, then weight warning would mean absolutely nothing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I don't understand the whole ww, Is it just me?! I think the team should represent different body types,  not just the extremely thin, which if you see these girls in person, they are! Girls like Maddie, Cianna, Alexis, Kashara, and Briana are more curvy and I appreciate the example they set for young girls.  Every one of those 36 dancers had to be in excellent shape to rehearse as much and as hard as they do and perform as well as they do.  We never see them out of breath or losing steam while they're performing.  I feel like their fitness should be more important than how many ribs they have sticking out.

And on a side note, I just rewatched season 10. The girls were much fuller than the current squad.  Seems they get thinner each year!

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Agent Gully said:

As to the final cut, I wish someone would tell us, mainly so I could stop refreshing the board and do something useful for the rest of the evening.

But it hasn't happened yet (has it) so how can someone tell us?

• Love 1

Regarding weight warning, didn't Kelsi Reich say she was on it for most of her time on DCC? Remember in the early seasons Kelli made a comment to Abigail Klein along the lines of being one hamburger away from not fitting her uniform? Hannah was supposedly cut for weight while other girls are shown on a trip to My Fit Foods. In other words, WW seems to mean whatever Kelli wants it to mean. 

• Love 9
7 hours ago, dccfan321 said:

What an odd/random group of suspected WW you chose...

I agree. Briana and Ashlee look fantastic! I’d say whoever wrote this pulled names out the air 😒😒😒.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Pau84 said:

Brennan Cook

Y’all might not like this but it’s the truth. I could never see her at point.

• Love 11
41 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

But it hasn't happened yet (has it) so how can someone tell us?

No one seems to know when the final cut will be made. We have some who claim it has already been decided or that they know who it will be but can't tell. Some say TC is over tomorrow and others say tonight and frankly I'm confuzzled and ready to have that part of it done.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Just watched epsiode 2 ....... how they picked Malena to go to finals and not Madi is beyond me.  That girl was a total psycho when they cut her last year and then she totally forgot the choreography AGAIN in semis ... I think Madi should have been taken into camp .... look how many times they overlooked Kelli and she turned out to be a rock star .....boo !!

• LOL 2
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, Tshaw said:

Y’all might not like this but it’s the truth. I could never see her at point.

My point exactly

1 hour ago, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

I find Brennan one of the least attractive Dcc's ever...but then again, i also find Hannah unattractive while most here think shes gorgeous...Different Strokes i guess.

I am same kind of folk then because I agree with you on Hannah. She is on the other hand, one of the better dancers.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, lah715 said:

Just watched epsiode 2 ....... how they picked Malena to go to finals and not Madi is beyond me.  That girl was a total psycho when they cut her last year and then she totally forgot the choreography AGAIN in semis ... I think Madi should have been taken into camp .... look how many times they overlooked Kelli and she turned out to be a rock star .....boo !!

The difference is that Madi really isn’t a very good/strong dancer. Kelli never caught their attention, but she was a rockstar with solid technique. Madi is definitely not. 

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, sugarplum said:

The difference is that Madi really isn’t a very good/strong dancer. Kelli never caught their attention, but she was a rockstar with solid technique. Madi is definitely not. 

From what I can see see Madi has the height for kicks and got the choreography ... I was thinking if they got her into camp maybe they could amp up the power dancing along side the vets ... worth a shot over someone they know freezes and cant memorize choreography ...there was a reason the Jets never let her dance ...... they could never trust her on the field.  This is a tight year anyway and most likely the knew who their 6 rookies were going to be unless they completely fell apart.... couldn't hurt to let her in to give a try 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

i also find Hannah unattractive while most here think shes gorgeous

Sorry to say this, but I'm with you there. But if Amanda makes it?  Ugh.

image.png.edff06c9ffec64485654c722db1ecf4e.png

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, lah715 said:

From what I can see see Madi has the height for kicks and got the choreography ... I was thinking if they got her into camp maybe they could amp up the power dancing along side the vets ... worth a shot over someone they know freezes and cant memorize choreography ...there was a reason the Jets never let her dance ...... they could never trust her on the field.  This is a tight year anyway and most likely the knew who their 6 rookies were going to be unless they completely fell apart.... couldn't hurt to let her in to give a try 

Madi's feet and hips just won't ever be there.  I saw the problem when they showed her in her Karate gear - her feet are totally flat.  She seems super nice though.  I hope she moves on and doesn't beat herself up over it.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I went through her instagram, her 1 eyebrow is way higher than the other. I'm sorry....I know Kelli wants girls for everyones taste, but no ones taste buds include fkd up eyebrows. sorry,  not sorry.

Edited by Lindsay Loo Hoo
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, ByTor said:

She is not my fave at all Kalyssa 2.0 except Kalyssa was gorgeous this one, not so much...

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I honestly have no problems with her.  But, being from South Jersey - Pennsville is very much like Port Arthur (yes, I have been to both).  One would imagine she'd have more humility...

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, lah715 said:

Oh, I agree about Malena. I don’t think she should have gone to finals either. But I also don’t think Madi should. Without a LOT of technique classes, she’s just not trained enough to get there. If I’m remembering correctly, didn’t she start dance really late? She remembered the choreography, but she didn’t execute it well, IMO. She stood out in a really bad way to me. There is no way she could dance next to the veterans. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, sugarplum said:

Oh, I agree about Malena. I don’t think she should have gone to finals either. But I also don’t think Madi should. Without a LOT of technique classes, she’s just not trained enough to get there. If I’m remembering correctly, didn’t she start dance really late? She remembered the choreography, but she didn’t execute it well, IMO. She stood out in a really bad way to me. There is no way she could dance next to the veterans. 

I thought she danced for the Dallas Hockey team ...maybe I am wrong. Usually dancing for another team for a couple of years and dance classes sets you up for this try out (should have gone to Kitty LOL !)... still think its a shame she didnt get to finals over Malena 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Kayce said:

I can see what was meant when smplsimon said the boots swallow Lisa... literally thighs and boots. 

B0CD1422-8844-44CF-B13B-9499BAC6B7AD.jpeg

Thighs and boots are cute, but that belt though......😂

20 minutes ago, DCCfan2443 said:

This is too funny.  I can't take it anymore. 

Hope it's funny in a good way....I'm a tea kind of girl literally and metaphorically, and yours has been pretty awesome 😊

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, lah715 said:

Madi should not have made it to finals and I agree Melena should not have either. Madi just looks awkward when she dances. It doesn’t look natural and I don’t find her fun to watch at all. She also doesn’t have the DCC look either. 

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, KatieC said:

Madi should not have made it to finals and I agree Melena should not have either. Madi just looks awkward when she dances. It doesn’t look natural and I don’t find her fun to watch at all. She also doesn’t have the DCC look either. 

Thought she looked good the season before ... kinda had the Ann Lux hair cut ... This time her hair was almost white ... I do agree not a good look ... but then again that is what makeovers are for LOL!!!

• Love 2
On 8/9/2019 at 11:07 PM, AAT said:

After watching tonight, I think Kat is full of herself and she can't kick. How did Gina Marie make it to finals let alone TC? She was a train wreck. Love Chandi!!!!

I'm a Kat fan, but even I was annoyed with her in your face personality!  Also, I totally agree with you. I think they picked Kat and Gina Marie so they would not look bad when they picked VK for training camp even though she keeps falling out of her turns. It's all calculated if you ask me!! 

Also, it looks like from next week's previews Christina struggled at finals. Again, I keep waiting for them to cut her. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
59 minutes ago, lah715 said:

I thought she danced for the Dallas Hockey team ...maybe I am wrong. Usually dancing for another team for a couple of years and dance classes sets you up for this try out (should have gone to Kitty LOL !)... still think its a shame she didnt get to finals over Malena 

She may have, I don't follow other teams. But even if she did, her dancing is sub-par, at best. Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you do it well. 😉 I don't think her or Malena either one should have made it to finals. 🤷‍♀️

• Love 5
1 hour ago, lah715 said:

Very basic choreography on that dance team 

• Love 2
On 8/10/2019 at 11:47 AM, Stee said:

The only thing more unexciting than Amy or Maddie being point...

.. is Maddie and Amy SHARING point. 

THIS!!! Like what were they thinking. It's funny how people try to convince us that point is not important but it clearly is because if not "Jenna" would not have lost her turn at point, nor would Kelli have mentioned it on MTT this year, by saying they need a new point and it's not an easy position to fill. The person at point literally leads the team on the field and she must be trust worthy enough to not screw up and at the same time be exciting to watch. Ummm Maddie nor Amy are exciting to me in any way. They seem like very sweet, and loyal DCC but I have said it many times...IMO neither of them are HD friendly!! 

• Love 9