Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

In less than 24 hours we’ll know our team :’) i’m thinking Lily or Lisa for the last cut based on info from @smplsimon. Their insider info has been relatively consistent/reliable. Although I’m hoping for Meredith. Hell, at this point I would cut  all of them lol

• LOL 2

Wow, I am shocked that neither Gina nor Heather made the triangle. Gina is not my favorite, but there’s no denying that she’s one of the best dancers on the team. I really hope Kelli and Judy break down how they created the formation on the show. 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Madeline S (don't recall her exact connection) and Victoria K (Tina Kalina - Cheered with Kelli Finglass)

Madeline's mom cheered with Kelli at the same time as well...that's what she said in deliberations...when she said "I didn't realize she was a legacy...I cheered with her mom"...statement. 

9 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Yeah, I'm kind of wondering about the editing this year.  Sad considering there have only been two eps so far.

Yep...I've seen her kicks and she has them....she's a yoga enthusiast so has flexibility out the yin yang.  I think auditions just got the best of her. 

8 hours ago, CrazyMoon said:

I thought she looked fabulous as well.

I would have liked to see Maddie have point all to herself but having her there half of the time is better than none.  I don't mind Lexie in the triangle, she's attractive and a good dancer.  I wonder who will will finish out the diamond?  

Edited by Kayce
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, aimeelou625 said:

I’m glad Chandi is there!  I want to see more of Kelsey W too.  I’m hoping some of the other TCCs look better as the show progresses.  After last years TCCs any upcoming group could look weak...

I think Chandi may be one of the cutest dancers that has auditioned in the past several years 🙂 Kelcey...seems like a total package and I hope they do focus on her more during the show.  I like Amanda and she kind of reminds me of Aly Michalka from Phil of the Future, Easy A and iZombie. (see photo for reference 🙂 ) She's a hell of a dancer.  

image.png

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

That's what I'm wondering.

Rest your finger and save it for tonight's practice!

Please tell me you're also a Meredith O fan *crosses fingers*

If Erin is far back this year, I riot!

I know 😞 There's one robbed every year.

Not sure about that poster...but Meredith is one of my all time faves 🙂 and you know I adore Megan C and Brennan!! 🙂

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Kayce said:

Meredith is one of my all time faves 🙂 and you know I adore Megan C and Brennan!! 🙂

Now there's my fantasy triangle...with hair color diversity, no less!!! 🙂 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, DaphJin said:

Wouldn't mind if she left.

#oops

Same...I'm not a fan.  

5 hours ago, Lona said:

Man, just how much diversity have we lost these past couple of years LMAO.

(And I'm not one to even complain about that usually. Or pretend that there was much diversity to begin with ... )

Robyn and Khalyn.....I LOVE THOSE GIRLS!!!!  

• Love 2
5 hours ago, INKWTWH said:

Good grief, the second years (and Gina and Heather) were robbed. I'd take any combo of Bridget, Amber, Hannah, Jalyn, Caroline, Ashlee, Gina and Heather over them. 

I’m remembering back to one of the very first MTT seasons where the vets were grumbling that they weren’t in better positions (I can’t remember if it was the triangle or in the sideline formations), and they got chewed out by Judy and Kelli that their seniority didn’t buy them a good spot.  Am I remembering that correctly?  

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Finally the last cut & announcement of the team.  I wish one year Kelli would really switch things up & set a date several weeks in advance about when the team would be announced.  If necessary make it closer to start date than she would like & then REALLY surprise everyone by announcing it several days earlier!!  Then it would be a surprise. Sort of a what the heck, I forgot to announce that this is the official team!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, cherryblossom said:

Finally the last cut & announcement of the team.  I wish one year Kelli would really switch things up & set a date several weeks in advance about when the team would be announced.  If necessary make it closer to start date than she would like & then REALLY surprise everyone by announcing it several days earlier!!  Then it would be a surprise. Sort of a what the heck, I forgot to announce that this is the official team!

i dream of jeannie popcorn GIF

Edited by tinabee1967
7 hours ago, Pksbena1 said:

For DCC standards, love all the ladies you listed but can I add: Tobie Percival (for me, she and Nicole Hamilton were the ‘it’ girls), Brittany Evans, Kelsie Reich, Evan Anderson, and Amy Reese? I like a lot more but tend to favor the girls from the first 5 seasons! Really feel those ladies had the entire package!  ❤️

Yes Amy Trader, and i forgot Evan Anderson, she had the total package

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Weeklydcc said:

Imagine how Kelli feels.

Why? She picked this group of girls (with Charlotte's approval) and the fact that a majority of them are considered weaker than previous years when there were so many stronger girls left out is pretty much Kelli's fault.

8 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

Yep. They know it’s not a very strong group this year. 

Good.  And it's mostly Kelli's fault, though Charlotte approved the choices.  

8 hours ago, BlueSilver said:

Is it that there wasn't a great group of candidates overall? Or did K&J just make crappy decisions? Both?

I'd say it's more Kelli's and Charlotte's fault that this particular group of candidates was chosen.  There were a LOT of good choices there but they went with who they went with.  Sad that they could have had a stronger group of performers who were actually attractive but ended up with what they did.

8 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

It would be strong if she’d actually do her job . . .

Kelli DIDN'T do her job this year, either in picking the triangle or picking the squad.  I have a feeling the season is going to be lukewarm at best.  I can't wait to see what auditions bring next year.

7 hours ago, Squeek said:

Then why are all the TCC so weak?

Edit: After reading that I saw it could look argumentative but that's not how it's meant.  I'm completely serious, if this is high caliber why do they all suck so bad?  I'd rather have a bunch mediocre who give it their all than the "high cal" who turn out to stink.  Maybe it's just me. 

See my answers above.  I could also throw out that Kelli went with the weaker, less attractive dancers in order to make Victoria look better (which I think has already been put out there, but not just by me), in which case, it will be interesting to see what auditions look like next year.  

• Love 18
7 hours ago, Pksbena1 said:

For DCC standards, love all the ladies you listed but can I add: Tobie Percival (for me, she and Nicole Hamilton were the ‘it’ girls), Brittany Evans, Kelsie Reich, Evan Anderson, and Amy Reese? I like a lot more but tend to favor the girls from the first 5 seasons! Really feel those ladies had the entire package!  ❤️

To all the future DCC hopefuls.....THESE are your standards!

Point Up Channel 9 GIF by The Block

Edited by tinabee1967
  • LOL 9

Gina was really robbed if she’s not even in the triangle. One of the main arguments against her was that she doesn’t have the DCC look, yet Maddie and Amy get into the triangle over her? Then, to rub salt in the wound, Lexie, who  has no more seniority than Gina, leaps in front of her in the formation? So three girls that Gina can dance circles around (IMO) are in front of her, and 2 of them don’t even have a ‘glam’ argument - I’m not a fan of Lexie’s look, but she’s definitely has the Barbie look. Sheesh. Did Gina accidentally kill someone’s goldfish? 

• Love 23
8 hours ago, TinyHands said:

It’s not a question of who we think is the nicest or sweetest or cutest or best ambassador. It’s the person who will be the face of the DCC. Maddie looks like a (slightly) pudgy little girl trying to look sexy. I want to pat her on the head and say “Bless your heart, that’s adorable”, and not “that’s a beautiful, sexy woman”. 

3E7D5AB2-9E2E-4662-8C42-2DB23A2EB801.jpeg

Looking at this photo makes me feel icky because Maddie looks 15. She just looks like a kid. 

• Love 12

I wonder if TPTB have been  spooked by all the controversy about the Mavs dancers, disbanded & Cynthia Marshall said they were ‘sexualized’ and not family friendly. That, the lawsuits (especially info about cheerleaders expected to submit to all sorts from sponsors) , the new Me Too focus on how society treats young women and girls (inc the massive news story at present)...might have persuaded them that the way to protect DCC and show it as different, 

a) take only one Mavs dancer

b) put the most ‘wholesome’ and ’kid friendly’ looking women up front. 

Edited by moonpie
  • Useful 12
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

Looking at this photo makes me feel icky because Maddie looks 15. She just looks like a kid. 

Yes.  I feel like an old pervert seeing Maddie in uniform with her cleavage all puffed up.  She does not look over 18.  And I checked out her IG page - without make-up, she looks even younger.  But, I guess some Cowboy's fans like looking at little kids.  (LOL - love the DCC but despise the Cowboys...)

Edited by itsweird
I can't spell this early in the morning
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, itsweird said:

Yes.  I feel like an old pervert seeing Maddie in uniform with her cleavage all puffed up.  She does not look over 18.  And I checked out her IG page - without make-up, she looks even younger.  But, I guess some Cowboy's fans like looking at little kids.  (LOL - love the DCC but despise the Cowboys...)

I can’t be the only one who thinks she looks like Taylor Swift 😂

B071BEF0-28F2-48AE-9DCE-39A3AE587948.jpeg

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

That's the problem, it can't be a "when" - has to be a "here and now."

So true can you imagine her out on the field and completely losing with the cameras on her ... Judy would have a coronary and there would be no place for that girl to hide when she came off the field K&J would hunt her down and tear her apart .... 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
59 minutes ago, moonpie said:

I wonder if TPTB have been  spooked by all the controversy about the Mavs dancers, disbanded & Cynthia Marshall said they were ‘sexualized’ and not family friendly. That, the lawsuits (especially info about cheerleaders expected to submit to all sorts from sponsors) , the new Me Too focus on how society treats young women and girls (inc the massive news story at present)...might have persuaded them that the way to protect DCC and show it as different, 

a) take only one Mavs dancer

b) put the most ‘wholesome’ and ’kid friendly’ looking women up front. 

I don't know.  If they all have one piece swimsuits at the next calendar shoot we'll know the answer.  I do think the swimsuits are a tad skimpy but I'm old so that's expected.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, TinyHands said:

It’s not a question of who we think is the nicest or sweetest or cutest or best ambassador. It’s the person who will be the face of the DCC. Maddie looks like a (slightly) pudgy little girl trying to look sexy. I want to pat her on the head and say “Bless your heart, that’s adorable”, and not “that’s a beautiful, sexy woman”. 

Yet, the way I see it; the body on the right appears more "natural".  Whereas when I look at the body on the left I see an anorexic and unnatural/plastic/surgically enhanced body. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, LynneH said:

Yet, the way I see it; the body on the right appears more "natural".  Whereas when I look at the body on the left I see an anorexic and unnatural/plastic/surgically enhanced body. 

If we think about it, didn't Judy wear pig tails when she was a DCC?  Some dudes just like women who look like little girls.  Super creepy for sure but, doesn't Jerry Jones just pander to his male fans?

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, LynneH said:

Well, if Maddie has managed to keep the boobs God gave her I give her an A+ (not because there's really anything wrong with implants but because of he fact she doesn't feel the need).

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, TinyHands said:

Can someone who has access to swimsuit issue pull a pic of Maddie from this year instead of the pic from two years ago, please?  I would like to see the difference between 19 and 21.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Gina was really robbed if she’s not even in the triangle. One of the main arguments against her was that she doesn’t have the DCC look, yet Maddie and Amy get into the triangle over her? Then, to rub salt in the wound, Lexie, who  has no more seniority than Gina, leaps in front of her in the formation? So three girls that Gina can dance circles around (IMO) are in front of her, and 2 of them don’t even have a ‘glam’ argument - I’m not a fan of Lexie’s look, but she’s definitely has the Barbie look. Sheesh. Did Gina accidentally kill someone’s goldfish? 

I think it may be that Lexie's style blends in better with Amy and Maddie.  Gina definitely has a lot of power and maybe they thought it would be too stark of a contrast.

• Useful 5
  • Love 4

This may be more of an "insiders" question, but have the rules and standards been relaxed since the show's become successful? It used to be you heard they had to be in school or working. You also used to hear about them being required to take a written test about football and the Cowboys.  In the early seasons Kelli would talk about girls being "ambassador risks" or being undesirable because they couldn't be sent on appearances.

During Yuko's retirement speech it was clear she still barely speaks English. During Jinelle's initial panel interview she says something along the lines of having to learn the rules of American football. It also is clear they're constantly questioning girls who actually work or go to school how they're going to be able to commit to DCC.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, aimeelou625 said:

Can someone who has access to swimsuit issue pull a pic of Maddie from this year instead of the pic from two years ago, please?  I would like to see the difference between 19 and 21.

She definitely looks better. But I still say lots of Photoshop was in play.  If you know the program, you know what it can do.

maddie swim 1.jpg..jpg

mads swsim 2.jpg..jpg

• Love 11
36 minutes ago, aimeelou625 said:

2098672622_Screenshot(338).thumb.png.4b6c56653c33d37c802a848e814f70ae.png

Just now, lah715 said:

2098672622_Screenshot(338).thumb.png.4b6c56653c33d37c802a848e814f70ae.png

sorry its small others did a better job ...its on their web page though !

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Opine said:

I think it may be that Lexie's style blends in better with Amy and Maddie.  Gina definitely has a lot of power and maybe they thought it would be too stark of a contrast.

That would make sense.  But I still feel K&J caved because they knew if they put a 2nd year at point, the drama from the upper vets would have gone through the roof.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

Thats why this forum is fun, everyone has different opinions as to who is attractive and who isnt!! :D.  Sidenote-never cared for Amy T either

THIS. I totally agree and I have been wanting to say that for awhile. It is the most unattractive team that I have seen ever, IMO.

Edited by GeorgiaPeach11
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, bupbupbip said:

Yes Amy Trader, and i forgot Evan Anderson, she had the total package

I thought Amy Trader was too bottom heavy. Another example of hypocrisy when it comes to weight. She was beautiful and talented, but not the best body type. 

• Love 1