Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

10 minutes ago, BBK said:
1 hour ago, dbell1 said:

I’m still bitter about Megan C. leaving. The girl was a powerhouse.

Guuurrrlll, me too!!!

Me three!  LOVE Megan!

• Love 8

Woo! It's been a crazy last few days and I was finally able to catch up on episode 2 and the forum. Yay me! Here's my two cents about what's been happening in DCC world:

1. I wish Maddie would've solely been given point. I don't think Amy is powerful enough of a dancer for point, and especially after her slip up at the Queen performance. I have loved Maddie from day 1 and think she will be so vibrant and fun at point! Excited to see her up there for the portion she is. Much rather would've preferred a Maddie/Gina split point if they had to have two. 

2. Sad to see Julia was cut. She seemed sweet and a strong dancer. There are several who I would've given the boot before her. Crossing my fingers that we get a reason why she was let go. 

3. I was surprised to see all the Amanda hate on here! I think she is absolutely gorgeous...she gives me some serious Amanda Seyfried vibes! I can see where people are getting some Kalyssa vibes from her, but I don't think we should make that assumption until we see where she is after this season. 

4. Still don't like Meredith. I don't really know why though...can't put my finger on it! but something about her rubs me the wrong way

• Love 10
34 minutes ago, BBK said:

Guuurrrlll, me too!!!

I kno Megan went on to become a coach at U of A & is now up north coaching, but I always thought it unfair of the pictures they posted of her...her facials & especially the one from Finales (her final year) & wonder if that’s the real reason she left & if K&J tried to do anything about them. I know someone uses her picture here too...

Anyway, random & out from left field...thanks for reading...

Honest to God truth I think she outdanced Holly P just wasn’t in all the in your face drama so noticed less.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, ThatSlaps said:

Much rather would've preferred a Maddie/Gina split point if they had to have two. 

If you are going to have Gina split point, it would need to be with someone who has equal power and skill.  

• Love 4

This just doesn't scream point girl to me.  Her eyes disappear when she's IDK...catching flies?  I think Mary Poppins told Michael he was a codfish when he did this.

I know.  I'm awful.  I'll see myself out the side exit.

DSC_6287.jpg

DSC_6288.jpg

Edited by go4luca
  • LOL 8
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I thought Kelli hated that open mouth thing.  Didn't she give a blunt "don't" when Kelsey B & Chelsea did it? 

I can't recall.   I think Kitty addressed this look during her visits to TC.

2 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I thought Kelli hated that open mouth thing.  Didn't she give a blunt "don't" when Kelsey B & Chelsea did it? 

All of them are going to do it at one time or another during hours of dancing.  I think if it's a consistent part of your facials, and you aren't smiling, you get called out on it.  Some girls are trying to look sexy when they do it and it doesn't look good

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I don’t know, they stuck a wall size pic of Maddie making the same face in the studio

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

All of them are going to do it at one time or another during hours of dancing. 

Yes, they do.  If you see action shots of any squad, you are always going to see that facial expression.  That's why I never understood the "don't," because whether she likes it or not, they do.  Hell, Kelli probably made the face herself back in the day! 😄

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, ThatSlaps said:

4. Still don't like Meredith. I don't really know why though...can't put my finger on it! but something about her rubs me the wrong way

She strikes me as slightly high/sedated at all times.  Lol

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

I know im just a person behind the PC but...

I consider Nicole Hamilton, Brooke Sorenson, Trevino sisters, Ashton Torres, Justine Philips, Meredith Oden, Whitney Isleb, Nicole B, Jessica Marie, Holly Arielle, Kelsey bond, Mia Greenhouse, Jackie Bob, Jennifer K, Emma Marie, Bridget, Daphne, Mehgan (2015 rookie), Amy Trader and Jalyn as the DCC standars.

Beautiful: Hannah, Miranda (i lovr her), Brennan, Amy, Heather, Melissa Wallace, Erica, Olivia Rene (love her), Jenn Alexis, Lacey, Dayton (adorable)

Not a fan of their faces: Caroline (yeah, she is overrated), Brittany Scarham, Kashara, Alexis (overrated, she looks lile a man honestly) Lexie, Rachels, Lauren Williams, Madeline Molloy, Viruka

Edited by bupbupbip
  • Love 2

ok with all of the discussion of past years and TCC mixed together, I am confused. Can we get a list of who has been cut, who is in what group and who is on the bubble just for this year to get caught up please?with pictures if possible. rumors say that final cuts are happening and I am having trouble following. Sorry. 

On another note, I don't think Heather is the type to mind not being point. She is more of the leader not the star. I wish they had chosen Bridget. She seems to have it all. 

Victoria will make the team but please Judy, get her some help on her spins. They are wild and dangerous to herself and others. @shellyb is there anything you can do to help this?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, go4luca said:

I'm also going with weight.  If she messed up as others have mentioned, then the jumbotron probably sealed it.

Katy 2_DSC_6476.jpg

Katy 3_DSC_6510.jpg

To be fair, this practice outfit isn’t flattering on any body type that isn’t Amy or Rachel W. I think it’s time for a revamp. My favorite practice outfits will always be 2013/14 i think? 

0D3BDE43-E6E8-452F-9740-EA01149CF76F.jpeg

If they would not show VK for more than 5 minutes in total this season, cut her hair OFF, and teach her how to spin I could see myself tolerating her. 

But her in SG is a joke. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, unknownuser said:

ok with all of the discussion of past years and TCC mixed together, I am confused. Can we get a list of who has been cut, who is in what group and who is on the bubble just for this year to get caught up please?with pictures if possible. rumors say that final cuts are happening and I am having trouble following. Sorry. 

1CAF35FB-565B-4DD3-930C-B8B11ED1F9D5.thumb.jpeg.d9e486045e5e336649f840a409e6d996.jpegOthers are much more tech savvy but here’s the cuts to date.

Edited by ClosetDCCFan
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, hypeman said:

I thought Lisa was cut already, and they were at 36?

Someone said there was a cut the other night but couldn’t say who, and as it turns out, there wasn’t even practice that night.  So I believe the last “confirmed” cut we heard about was Julia, and there’s one cut to go.  

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, unknownuser said:

ok with all of the discussion of past years and TCC mixed together, I am confused. Can we get a list of who has been cut, who is in what group

We used to have a thread just for posting the TCC's IG's, background and photo grid.  It made it easier to locate and refer to but here's my version of Tootie's original grid.  The pink outlined rookies made show group.

1895755554_rookiecandidates_tootie8_10_19.jpg.f5abe37808e0cfb96ec8ae6877ad9eef.jpg

This is the group lists as they stood but with recent cuts, may have switched around.

#1 Amy (leader), Miranda (2nd leader), Cianna, Caroline, Daphne, Madeline M, Savannah, Amanda, Kat, Kelcey, Victoria

#2 Maddie (leader), Lexie (2nd leader), Alanna, Ashlee, Erin, Rachel A, Rachel W, Chandi, Lisa

#3 Heather (leader), Alexis (2nd leader), Amber, Briana, Bridget, Christina, Kristen, Taylor P

#4 Tess (leader), Gina (2nd leader), Brennan, Hannah, Jalyn, Molly, Taylor, Lily, Meredith 

Hope this helps.

7 minutes ago, hypeman said:

I thought Lisa was cut already, and they were at 36?

Welcome back @hypeman from me as well.  I wondered when you'd show up. 😎

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, go4luca said:

We used to have a thread just for posting the TCC's IG's, background and photo grid.  It made it easier to locate and refer to but here's my version of Tootie's original grid.  The pink outlined rookies made show group.

1895755554_rookiecandidates_tootie8_10_19.jpg.f5abe37808e0cfb96ec8ae6877ad9eef.jpg

This is the group lists as they stood but with recent cuts, may have switched around.

#1 Amy (leader), Miranda (2nd leader), Cianna, Caroline, Daphne, Madeline M, Savannah, Amanda, Kat, Kelcey, Victoria

#2 Maddie (leader), Lexie (2nd leader), Alanna, Ashlee, Erin, Rachel A, Rachel W, Chandi, Lisa

#3 Heather (leader), Alexis (2nd leader), Amber, Briana, Bridget, Christina, Kristen, Taylor P

#4 Tess (leader), Gina (2nd leader), Brennan, Hannah, Jalyn, Molly, Taylor, Lily, Meredith 

Hope this helps.

Thank you. Looks like Amy will lose some members and Heather will gain one depending on the last cut.

2 hours ago, Kaerin said:

Who was the other legacy?  Sorry if it was discussed on page 10 of these 213 pages.  Late to the party.  Thanks!

Madeline S (don't recall her exact connection) and Victoria K (Tina Kalina - Cheered with Kelli Finglass)

Edited by DCCFanInKy
clarity
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

The big question is will Amy's mistake @ the Queen concert cost her point...

Going by what inside info has been shared, she did not.  The dual point intel came after the Queen performance.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, go4luca said:

Going by what inside info has been shared, she did not.  The dual point intel came after the Queen performance.

Ohh ok...wasn't sure if the goof would have changed things up or not 🙂

58 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

No practice tonight either some of the girls are posting on ig being at home 

Are you kidding me!!!! We have to wait yet another day!!! Ugh!!!

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

The triangle for the first half of TS is Amy, Maddie, and Lexie -- and they switch point halfway through. 

You know like Maddie, I can't help but notice that Lexie consistently keeps moving up and up the DCC ranks every season. Good on her.  

• Love 8
4 hours ago, hathorlive said:

It's frustrating to hear that she's not DCC pretty. I think she's cute and has a great figure and a nice smile.  She also comes off as intelligent and a woman among girls (side eye VK). She's not the best dancer or the prettiest but she's a team player. The way the vets tackled her on team reveal night says a lot about how well liked she is. 

Its strange that neither Maddie nor Amy is "dcc pretty" enough to be point, but then Gina, who kills it when she dances isn't considered either.  She's probably not the typical DCC girl but now we have two girls that aren't typical and who don't dance nearly as well.  You might as well go with unconventional look who dances great.  Now I'm singing "Dance, 10, Looks 3" from Chorus line.  I guess the "not DCC pretties" need to go get their noses done and a bit of work so they can be acceptable? 

Or maybe we can just say that they can be natural and it's okay with us?

I think Maddie is really pretty - she has matured and longer hair looks great.  She has a spark that Amy doesn't.  

• Love 11