Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

So they think it was what, funny, that VK fell out of her turn AGAIN?  And she’s on SG, where they are often on smaller stages, where the girls are close together, where the stages are sometimes smaller with a lot of other things going on such as band members and whatnot.  So they are comfortable that she’s not going to bump into another cheerleader on a small stage or a band member or something?  They are comfortable that she is not going to twirl herself straight off the stage?  Or that she won’t bump into someone else and knock them off the stage?  And I’m not even trying to be funny.  The way she fell out of that turn, traveled a foot or two and took out the poms, if that had been the edge of the stage, she would have fallen off the stage.  That’s dangerous to both herself and other people around her.

I remember being a football cheerleader and having to watch out when the play on the field is close.  I remember seeing cheerleaders being mowed down on the sidelines.  The sidelines are not that big.  Granted this was high school so I don’t know if pro field are bigger on the sidelines, but it is still not that big.  If she’s in the back row and the play is close by, the players and others may have to watch out for VK.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 13
14 hours ago, SingleMom9 said:

Respectfully I don’t think that’s true.  Julia auditioned prior to this year.

They didn't know the team was being disbanded until after the first audition..... many of the other girls were upset that they missed being able to try out for DCC.

• Useful 1
38 minutes ago, sugarplum said:

She may have, I don't follow other teams. But even if she did, her dancing is sub-par, at best. Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you do it well. 😉 I don't think her or Malena either one should have made it to finals. 🤷‍♀️

I think Madi is an Allen Ice Angel.

3 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Same.  She was my top pick. With VK making SG, Judy saying eff it and going with two points, and now one of the prettiest/strongest dancers getting cut at zero hour... lmao.  Jumped the shark for me. 

Julia was also my fave. 

Edited by SingleMom9
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Same.  She was my top pick. With VK making SG, Judy saying eff it and going with two points, and now one of the prettiest/strongest dancers getting cut at zero hour... lmao.  Jumped the shark for me. 

I’m with you.... I don’t have a favorite this season anymore. Julia was the one I was rooting for. The whole training camp just seems strange. 

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, PMDal said:

They didn't know the team was being disbanded until after the first audition..... many of the other girls were upset that they missed being able to try out for DCC.

Actually they found out right before dcc auditions that the team was being disbanded 

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

The squad this year is just going to be bizarre. I’m surprised at how...not cute a lot of the girls are too. It seems like in the past so many girls were the total package. Now the squad is just going downhill. All the TCCs were weird to me this year though

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

I’m just so not over Julia being cut. I don’t get it at all. I would’ve cut several others before cutting Julia.

I’m pretty upset about it..I will still watch the show but I won’t be as in to it now.   They know she can do the job based on her experience.  Sticking to 36 is so dumb.  

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, VintageJ said:

So they think it was what, funny, that VK fell out of her turn AGAIN?  And she’s on SG, where they are often on smaller stages, where the girls are close together, where the stages are sometimes smaller with a lot of other things going on such as band members and whatnot.  So they are comfortable that she’s not going to bump into another cheerleader on a small stage or a band member or something?  They are comfortable that she is not going to twirl herself straight off the stage?  Or that she won’t bump into someone else and knock them off the stage?  And I’m not even trying to be funny.  The way she fell out of that turn, traveled a foot or two and took out the poms, if that had been the edge of the stage, she would have fallen off the stage.  That’s dangerous to both herself and other people around her.

I remember being a football cheerleader and having to watch out when the play on the field is close.  I remember seeing cheerleaders being mowed down on the sidelines.  The sidelines are not that big.  Granted this was high school so I don’t know if pro field are bigger on the sidelines, but it is still not that big.  If she’s in the back row and the play is close by, the players and others may have to watch out for VK.  

It happened a couple years back with Melissa Kellerman getting mowed down by a player.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, klh25 said:

I’m pretty upset about it..I will still watch the show but I won’t be as in to it now.   They know she can do the job based on her experience.  Sticking to 36 is so dumb.  

I did not care for Julia but I am really interested to see why she was cut over some of the others. 

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Very basic choreography on that dance team 

Lol. I saw that their tryouts were done in a matter of hours Saturday and was not impressed with the videos I saw.

20 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Actually they found out right before dcc auditions that the team was being disbanded 

That’s right.  I think 9 DMD tried out for DCC.

2 minutes ago, SingleMom9 said:

Lol. I saw that their tryouts were done in a matter of hours Saturday and was not impressed with the videos I saw.

That’s right.  I think 9 DMD tried out for DCC.

Yeah their tryout process is all in one day then they take some to training camp for a week !! And yes 9 of them tried out 

5 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

What player was that? I forgot all about that until you mentioned it (OK back on topic).

Jason witten 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, ByTor said:

Gorgeous!!

LOL! I don't mind Victoria.  Sending out vibes to TPTB for last cut: Amanda..Amanda...Amanda!  Which means it will be someone else 😡

Regarding WW, I find it hard to believe it would be Maddie.  Maybe she was last year, but I doubt she is currently.  If someone on weight warning would be named point, then weight warning would mean absolutely nothing.

JennK and kashara were on WW a lot.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Jason witten 

Ohhhh yes! Thanks.  Now I can see the replay of it in my head.  (OK back on topic 🙂 )

Just now, UnicornKicksBack said:

JennK and kashara were on WW a lot.

Seriously?? Kash??

5 hours ago, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

I find Brennan one of the least attractive Dcc's ever...but then again, i also find Hannah unattractive while most here think shes gorgeous...Different Strokes i guess.

Agreed about different strokes for different folks. Everyone has their own perception of beauty. For me, I think Briana is the most beautiful girl on the team, overlooked far too often.

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, tacosandtequila said:

she was a biochem major at the U of A & is really smart

Raised by a single mom - who is hispanic.  Dad never in the picture.  

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I think what's hard for me is just the comparison to last year...the Second Years are just tens, all of them (IMO).  Pretty girls who can dance and seem to carry next to no drama. Maybe it was next to the legacy/Malena drama last year but I honestly didn't get 'here for the fame' from any of the year 2's either.  No over the top extra girls either.  My spidey sense is tingling with Kalyssa vibes from a couple of these new girls, I hope I'm wrong. 

Julia was one of the few where I was like, she loves to dance, she's pretty and works in media so she won't be a risk, and she knows what being a DCC is all about because she lived with the Anderson sisters fora while (Evan Anderson, former DCC).  Oh well.  

Chandi is now my top choice.  

I love Chandi...I think she is the "Bridget" for this year's rookie group 🙂  imo. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, lah715 said:

Thought she looked good the season before ... kinda had the Ann Lux hair cut ... This time her hair was almost white ... I do agree not a good look ... but then again that is what makeovers are for LOL!!!

Her hair has always been platinum. It looks darker when it’s shorter. 

• Love 1

Am I missing something? Y'all talking about Julia being your fav and being a great dancer and yada yada yada...how do you know how well she dances??? How do you know she is good at memorizing and reproducing DCC choreo? We have only seen through Ep2 of the current season. We really have no idea how any of the TCC are???

• Love 9
1 hour ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Ohhhh yes! Thanks.  Now I can see the replay of it in my head.  (OK back on topic 🙂 )

Seriously?? Kash??

Kash isn’t really a shocker, she’s one of the curviest girls they’ve had since Megan C. Towards the end of her season (early this year) I’m honestly surprised they let her continue to do appearances with how she looked in uniform, but I guess they’re more lenient if you’re point of the triangle. 

3 minutes ago, Tornado said:

Am I missing something? Y'all talking about Julia being your fav and being a great dancer and yada yada yada...how do you know how well she dances??? How do you know she is good at memorizing and reproducing DCC choreo? We have only seen through Ep2 of the current season. We really have no idea how any of the TCC are???

Not entirely true, some will follow these girls for months prior to audition, especially if they’ve auditioned before. You’ve got expert social media hounds in this forum but it doesn’t take much to get a feel for how talented they are. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, SingleMom9 said:

I think 9 DMD tried out for DCC.

I think it is wild that of those 9 only 3 made it to TC (Julia, Ashley, and Lisa) and it appears that only one is left. Julia was my fave of those three. Honestly, as soon as Ashley opened her mouth it was a "no" for me. She just came across as beyond vapid. I feel like I haven't seen enough of Lisa's dancing or personality to make an impression.

I guess there is no reason to think that DMD is a natural pipeline to DCC, but still...

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Tornado said:

I can't speak for everyone  but I've been following Julia since the last time she auditioned . I also follow the Anderson sisters and they've featured her in their MUV choreo which is often pom style. 

https://prodancecheer.com/?p=69704&fbclid=IwAR0cl4_y7CCwW3vYs3swWFxmjvZDAi98XzJoIkeJGQtu3NfSO4CWNEolOGE

• Love 3
9 hours ago, dccdancefan said:

I don't understand the whole ww, Is it just me?! I think the team should represent different body types,  not just the extremely thin, which if you see these girls in person, they are! Girls like Maddie, Cianna, Alexis, Kashara, and Briana are more curvy and I appreciate the example they set for young girls.  Every one of those 36 dancers had to be in excellent shape to rehearse as much and as hard as they do and perform as well as they do.  We never see them out of breath or losing steam while they're performing.  I feel like their fitness should be more important than how many ribs they have sticking out.

And on a side note, I just rewatched season 10. The girls were much fuller than the current squad.  Seems they get thinner each year!

It's just insane to me after taking a class with Kash at the studio she works for that she would ever be talked about as being on WW. She is literally so small (and gorgeous) in person. 

• Love 13
14 minutes ago, Rosie-Brooklyn said:

It's just insane to me after taking a class with Kash at the studio she works for that she would ever be talked about as being on WW. She is literally so small (and gorgeous) in person. 

That's what another poster said after taking a class with her.  Some of the pictures taken of the girls are very misleading.

13 minutes ago, Rosie-Brooklyn said:

Have taken a class at her studio and she literally glows. Gorgeous inside and out. 

She's always had such a positive attitude.  She did seem stressed about her weight and her knee injury, but has found something that worked for her and she gets paid for it now too:)

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

She WAS. Then she wasn't. It was clear in alot of photos..

To be fair I wasn't really paying attention to Gabby in group settings. I guess because of her build, tummy weight might show more easily than on others. 

6 minutes ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

Not to state the obvious, but the hypocrisy of this WW conversation just infuriates me based on a certain current TCC’s body type/past propensity to gain quite a bit of weight in camp.  

VK is the only one that I thought looked big, as in universally big, not just DCC world big. I did think Maddie looked pudgy in the pic posted up thread, but that is the only pic I’ve ever seen of her that I thought she looked that way. 

I didn’t think the Night Of  the Fatty girls looked at all big either. Also had no clue why they kept saying grace sells was heavy. I did think Keyra was too heavy for the uniform and did not look good in it, but for some reason they gave her a pass 

• Love 10
24 minutes ago, rhofmovalley said:

Well, she deserves respect.  In fact, we HAVE to give her the respect to lose the weight.

The rest are lazy fatties who eat too many burgers.

I almost laughed out loud in class! 

• LOL 1

Just saw the latest DCC clip on Facebook with Kashara giving her retirement speech. They pan the camera to Heather and it looks like she had her nose refined. It looks beautiful!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

I went through her instagram, her 1 eyebrow is way higher than the other. I'm sorry....I know Kelli wants girls for everyones taste, but no ones taste buds include fkd up eyebrows. sorry,  not sorry.

Hannah's eyebrows are the same...lmao, she is also not attractive to me either. Sorry 

• Love 3