Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

14 minutes ago, ElenaFR said:

I agree Maddi looks her age. I don't mind her as point. She at least looks like she is having fun when dancing. 

But so do many of them.  Many dancers stronger than Maddie.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, ByTor said:

I thought Kelli hated that open mouth thing.  Didn't she give a blunt "don't" when Kelsey B & Chelsea did it? 

I have never seen a photo of Maddie on the field in which her mouth wasn't wide open.  One of the several reasons I find her distinctly "unphotogenic."

• Love 5
1 hour ago, itsweird said:

If we think about it, didn't Judy wear pig tails when she was a DCC?  Some dudes just like women who look like little girls.  Super creepy for sure but, doesn't Jerry Jones just pander to his male fans?

A few DCCs wore pigtails in the 70s and 80s.  It was cute at the time.  It would be weird now.

• Love 4

Kelli if you are reading this, please retired, you screwd the dcc nowdays with your dumb decisions. Im really mad at freaking lexie getting in the triangle, just noooo gosh, im so sad for Gina 😞

Gina was robbed, period.

Lexies does not deserve the spot, neither Amy.

VK does not deserve to be in squad.

Jalyn did not deserve to be out of SG.

Lisa is awful.

Gabby did not deserve to be out of TC.

What more people??? Continue...

• Love 15

Man, I went away on vacation and missed all the fun.

My daughter is going to be upset that her same-name candidate got cut. 

Pulling for Lily now. 

And Gina was robbed. I like Maddie and Amy (I get a bad vibe off of Lexie for some reason, which seems unfair given how I don't know her beyond the show), but Gina is far and away their best dancer and should be in the triangle.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, go4luca said:

#1 Amy (leader), Miranda (2nd leader), Cianna, Caroline, Daphne, Madeline M, Savannah, Amanda, Kat, Kelcey, Victoria

Dang this feels like a strong group.... Three rookies who are in show group! And my girl Caroline!  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, LynneH said:

Yet, the way I see it; the body on the right appears more "natural".  Whereas when I look at the body on the left I see an anorexic and unnatural/plastic/surgically enhanced body. 

Maggie does not have any surgical enhancements.

39 minutes ago, go4luca said:

That would make sense.  But I still feel K&J caved because they knew if they put a 2nd year at point, the drama from the upper vets would have gone through the roof.

Then put Gina up there. I don’t think the current upper vets, all what, five of them, would care. They know they can’t handle it.

2 minutes ago, KatieC said:

They must have put Lexie in the triangle to add some much needed glam with Maddie and Amy as points. I agree Gina would have been a better choice. 

Well putting Barbie lexie up there is just going to make them look more blah.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

It's funny how other forums think - FB thinks Victoria is "borderline too thin" and that we came up with Veruca cause of our "unattractive jealousy" due to trying out and not making it.

Do you mind sharing the name of this board?

11 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Well they seem to really love Maddie for some reason so I don't think they care what we think. Or maybe they do a little bit, since she's sharing point with Amy. But it's crazy, I don't mind criticizing the girls' looks and what not but even I'm getting a little tired of the Maddie bashing. She's group leader, giant face on the wall, in the triangle last year, and point this year whether we like it or not. She may or may not have the looks or dance ability in some people's eyes but it's their decision. And omg I'm starting to feel like a VK defender here. Lol

Couldn't agree more ❤️ 

• Love 6

I got the feeling Gina was not popular during her training camp and rookie season ? I  must have missed the change .... but then again I liked her from the start just thought she was given a bum rap because of her facials LOL!!

6 minutes ago, lah715 said:

I got the feeling Gina was not popular during her training camp and rookie season ? I  must have missed the change

I must have too, but somehow she managed to turn things around.  Unless she got a poor edit for drama.  Like when she said about having training other girls didn't...came across nasty & arrogant, but for all we know the whole sentence could have been "I had training other girls didn't...at least I thought I did, but boy was I wrong!"

• Love 1
1 minute ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Gina came off as arrogant but corrected her course fast and everybody loves her now.

if she’s around next year I’ll be shocked 

I think all this years 3rds will retire after this season 

• Love 5

Lexie in the triangle is ridiculous. I am a fan of hers. But she is not a strong enough dancer. Cannot believe Gina is not in the triangle, or even point. Kind of have lost hope for this team. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

She definitely looks better. But I still say lots of Photoshop was in play.  If you know the program, you know what it can do.

maddie swim 1.jpg..jpg

mads swsim 2.jpg..jpg

While they probably did Photoshop all of the swimsuit pics, these look like a great hairstylist, an awesome makeup artist, good lighting, and a good photographer were in play. I am a Maddie fan, but I think she can look very young. I think there was a conscious effort to make her look her age for the calendar. Hopefully, that look carries over for the rest of the football season. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, bupbupbip said:

Yes Amy Trader, and i forgot Evan Anderson, she had the total package

DCC Dance Standards or in some cases beyond DCC Dance Standards for me:

Sasha Agent, Evan Anderson, Crystal T., Michelle Keys, Kashara, Gina, Melissa (not kellerman), Holly, Cersten, Erica, Ashton T, Nicole Hamilton, Olivia Renee, Carisa Rose, Jacie S, Samantha, Hannah (both Hannah's) and Paige.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, moonpie said:

Poor Gina! I know I’m in the minority as I find her face attractive - but she’s got everything else, always smiling, never makes a mistake, always supportive on social media and so talented. Really disappointed for her.

I know I’ve made a lot of anti Gina comments and I have totally reversed course. She’s far prettier and so much more well spoken than the two points. Amy just giggles like a basic white girl way too much and Maddie sounds challenged, nervous, Immature, and to pinpoint like one of those sneaky bratty middle school kids who you really don’t trust like butter wont melt in their mouths. Don’t think she’s into anything bad or sneaky besides being a massive suck up bit comes off like a brat to me. 

Y’all I need a come to Jesus moment about how much this one person I’ve met like once two years ago and don’t even know irritates me so bad.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Gina came off as arrogant but corrected her course fast and everybody loves her now.

if she’s around next year I’ll be shocked 

My take is maybe the insecure dancers, vets and TCC alike,  immediately labeled her as arrogant and not following the pecking order.  Sometimes a weaker dancer who has seniority will take offense as a mechanism to protect their own insecurity.  Yeah, yeah, I know she was giving advice etc.  but just maybe a sensitive person took it the wrong way. 

Edited by Jazzmom
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

My take is maybe the insecure dancers, vets and TCC alike,  immediately labeled her as arrogant and not following the pecking order.  Sometimes a weaker dancer who has seniority will take offense as a mechanism to protect their insecurity.  Yeah, yeah, I know she was giving advise etc.  but just maybe a sensitive person took it the wrong way. 

I personally give advice when I'm trying to PROVE my worth, not when I'm questioning the worth of others. Like "I know how to do this stuff too!" type of reactions. It's a nervous habit. Maybe that's what some of these TCC's do in such a high pressure environment? 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

My take is maybe the insecure dancers, vets and TCC alike,  immediately labeled her as arrogant and not following the pecking order.  Sometimes a weaker dancer who has seniority will take offense as a mechanism to protect their insecurity.  Yeah, yeah, I know she was giving advise etc.  but just maybe a sensitive person took it the wrong way. 

I think Gina came in with a total diff mind set and treated it like a pro audition where she needed to stress her accomplishments and why she was extra. Also remember that interviewers lead questions we don’t see like ‘Gina tell us what training you have that other girls dont’ but we just see ‘I have training other girls don’t like blah blah’

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, StarWarner said:

While they probably did Photoshop all of the swimsuit pics, these look like a great hairstylist, an awesome makeup artist, good lighting, and a good photographer were in play. I am a Maddie fan, but I think she can look very young. I think there was a conscious effort to make her look her age for the calendar. Hopefully, that look carries over for the rest of the football season. 

I agree they Photoshop all the swim pics.   That's expected in any print model work.  I also respect you are a Maddie fan.  As I respect other's opinions.  We, as a group, all have our favorites.   But there is no way the look depicted in the Maddie photos above can carry over live.  These are stills with a barely open mouth.  You can see the airbrushing of her face and body, let alone the dodge/burn work. 

We've all seen the giant blow up of Maddie in their studio at the Star.  That is how she will read.  Especially on the jumbotron.

• Love 4

Who do you think the last cut will be?

I personally don’t see them cutting any of the showgroup girls, or Kat or Chandi based on their edits so far.

Useful = Lisa

Laugh = Taylor P

Surprise = Kristin

Sad = Lily

Like = Meredith

• Useful 7
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Y’all I need a come to Jesus moment about how much this one person I’ve met like once two years ago and don’t even know irritates me so bad.

I'll need to join you.  I haven't even met the girl and used to champion her on this forum.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, cgloss said:

Didn’t Lexie just make Show Group? Whereas Gina has been on SG since she was a rookie? Make it make sense!

She was on show group last year as well.  (Lexie)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

She definitely looks better. But I still say lots of Photoshop was in play.  If you know the program, you know what it can do.

maddie swim 1.jpg..jpg

mads swsim 2.jpg..jpg

Thanks for this!  Just wanted to see the difference between 2 years ago and now.  I think she’s 21 or 22, but she looks much more grown up and has more of a natural look then others do.

Edited by aimeelou625
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

I’m remembering back to one of the very first MTT seasons where the vets were grumbling that they weren’t in better positions (I can’t remember if it was the triangle or in the sideline formations), and they got chewed out by Judy and Kelli that their seniority didn’t buy them a good spot.  Am I remembering that correctly?  

The 2 hour special - K&J were chewing out the vets cause they had asked who was going to dance up front or on the 50 yard line - something like that.  I remember Brandi Nace and Whitney Ott in that scene.

1 hour ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

Do you mind sharing the name of this board?

Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team Fans Only

Edited by scorpio1031
  • Love 1
58 minutes ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

DCC Dance Standards or in some cases beyond DCC Dance Standards for me:

Sasha Agent, Evan Anderson, Crystal T., Michelle Keys, Kashara, Gina, Melissa (not kellerman), Holly, Cersten, Erica, Ashton T, Nicole Hamilton, Olivia Renee, Carisa Rose, Jacie S, Samantha, Hannah (both Hannah's) and Paige.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. 

I'd add Amy Trader and Megan C. Most of these women are far too technical for pom dancing. They should be pro jazz/lyrical dancers somewhere, not on a field in Texas.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, kevinrm45 said:

Not that I have anything planned with such information, but where can I find that handy list of all TCCs including the returning vets?

@Squeek has a comprehensive list but this should get you started.  A photo of all the girls taken into TC (vets and rookies together) plus the latest rookie TC grid of who is left in TC.  Pink outlined girls made show group.

1895755554_rookiecandidates_tootie8_10_19.jpg.f5abe37808e0cfb96ec8ae6877ad9eef.jpg

FB TCC Names_photo.jpg

• Love 4
1 minute ago, go4luca said:

@Squeek has a comprehensive list but this should get you started.  A photo of all the girls taken into TC (vets and rookies together) plus the latest rookie TC grid of who is left in TC.  Pink outlined girls made show group.

1895755554_rookiecandidates_tootie8_10_19.jpg.f5abe37808e0cfb96ec8ae6877ad9eef.jpg

FB TCC Names_photo.jpg

Meredith looks similar to Kelcey (Kelsey)?  The black-brown hair and ice blue eyes.  No wonder Kellie is so enamored with her.  

• Love 1