Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

6 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Okay guys. Since K&J haven’t make the final cut I say we do it ourselves. Let’s all agree on someone and then message them and tell them they can’t come to practice tomorrow 😂

That's so funny it actually might work! I'd be sayin' 'byebye' to Kristin....

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, onthebubble said:

Amen! It's even worse when you are an Aussie - people think you are completely crazy for enjoying a show about american cheerleaders who don't even cheer for the team you support (I am a pats girl haha) 

I think the same of Kristen but she came alive when she was visiting the office and started signing. I really hope she makes it this year as whilst quiet I think would be a great ambassador. 

Hi, Im from the Boston area. Pats fan through and through...but yet, ive watched MTT from season 1. 

• Love 9
56 minutes ago, Squeek said:

They're not going to not film the final cut unless it's a vet being released like Erica was, which I highly doubt.  I believe TC continues until Thursday actually.

But they will film squad announcement...so with no cameras...it means the 2019-2020 squad was not announced tonight...and, im pretty sure that even with a cone of silence in place, it would still leak out if the squad were announced already...so im going with squad not announced yet

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Okay guys. Since K&J haven’t make the final cut I say we do it ourselves. Let’s all agree on someone and then message them and tell them they can’t come to practice tomorrow 😂

I actually think most of us could come to a consensus here on the final cut. (and NO, not my dear Christina!) Wouldn't that make for an exciting turning point for the show? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, HideyYall said:

Final cut has NOT been made and likely will not be made until Friday now.

Where's the "angry" reaction? Seriously dragging it on way too long this season....

Edited by Lona
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, TUOwl84 said:

Bye Lily 👋🏼 

Gosh.  She is one of my favorites! I think they are all so pretty though.  But, Honestly, I am not sure how anyone knows the absolute skills of any of them.  They haven't been shown on tv dancing much.  Just tiny snippets.  Seems to me that they would go with someone who gets along well with everyone so they can be a great team player along with the one with the best dancing skills.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, HideyYall said:

Gosh.  She is one of my favorites! I think they are all so pretty though.  But, Honestly, I am not sure how anyone knows the absolute skills of any of them.  They haven't been shown on tv dancing much.  Just tiny snippets.  Seems to me that they would go with someone who gets along well with everyone so they can be a great team player along with the one with the best dancing skills.

It’s not her dancing. It’s her look. She looks tired and old to me this year. 

4907F6C3-E839-41C9-ADE6-718A2389A1DC.jpeg

• Love 6

Why do y’all not like VK. She’s so full of personality and talent. Plus, you can tell she’s worked hard. Also can’t understand the people against Kristen who seems sweet. To each her own I guess. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, HideyYall said:

That was my point about Kristin. She looked soft at semi's and has always lacked power. Coming back after being in TC last year she should have been ready to set the dance floor on fire....IMO she wasn't close!

• Love 6

This forum grew 7 pages since I read it last night. When that happens it's almost guaranteed inside info was leaked. I kept reading thinking FOR SURE the final cut would be posted. But no dice. Bleh.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

It’s not her dancing. It’s her look. She looks tired and old to me this year. 

4907F6C3-E839-41C9-ADE6-718A2389A1DC.jpeg

Looks like she has been swimming to me.  Gosh.  I wish I looked that good after swimming and no makeup.  I think she is really pretty.  

• Love 22

Looks like she has been swimming to me.  Gosh.  I wish I looked that good after swimming and no makeup.  I think she is really pretty.  

She looked much better last year in TC. 

A5552232-8275-4F0A-B419-73F219165DD8.jpeg

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, HideyYall said:

It's her hair....and no make-up....but mostly the hair

• Love 2
Just now, CrazyMoon said:

It's her hair....and no make-up....but mostly the hair

Well, if you think about it, they have no say so in what is done to their hair.  The good thing about hair is one can always change it in an hour.   

• Love 4

Well, if you think about it, they have no say so in what is done to their hair.  The good thing about hair is one can always change it in an hour.   

She was on her own with hair before coming back to auditions....

• Love 3

I know some people on here were asking about what some of the training camp candidates’ dancing looks like. Some of the girls don’t have videos of them dancing on their personal Instagrams, most do, but if you go onto the official Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders’ Instagram and go to their “Auditions” highlight, they have all of the stories saved that were posted from auditions, including some of the training camp candidates during prelims, semis, and finals. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, TUOwl84 said:

Side by side comparison of last year vs this year. 

927A9C75-1E64-4680-9F0A-6FE4491C92D1.jpeg

I think she looks the same.  The lighting just looks different and shadowy in the second pic.  Which you can tell by the shadow on the wall behind her.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

I said this on a different topic page, but watching her in the first two shows of this season, I see both hurt and anger in her eyes. That "I'll show you" determination but with a real edge to it. She has a much more light and innocent look to her in her first audition photo.

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Big difference is the lighting and it looks like she might have lost a little weight taking some of the smooth out of her face.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Agent Gully said:

I said this on a different topic page, but watching her in the first two shows of this season, I see both hurt and anger in her eyes. That "I'll show you" determination but with a real edge to it. She has a much more light and innocent look to her in her first audition photo.

Whatever helps her get thru TC, as long as the anger doesn't control her or hurt her chances.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

After swimming/no makeup or not, I've never found Lily very attractive. I don't love or hate her either.

I guess it goes to show that we all have different views on what is attractive.  There are a few on the team that I don't think are beautiful either (although ALL of them are WAAAAY above the average young woman in appearance).  

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, HideyYall said:

I think she looks the same.  The lighting just looks different and shadowy in the second pic.  Which you can tell by the shadow on the wall behind her.

Agree.  I think Lily looks fine.  No animosity.

• Love 12

I’m pretty silent but I will be livid if they cut Lily. Not on the last night. If you look at the group pic from iHop or wherever, she looks so pretty. Might need to relax face. Pick a different one to hope for cut. She doesn’t deserve it. 

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, SingleMom9 said:

Yes!  I don’t understand what has aged her face so much since then.

I think (know) that it is her body fat. Her BMI is too low, so the shape of her face disappears. Lily has in essence very nice features but these get lost when she loses pounds. The same happens to Daphne. I hope they eat a sandwich and start looking their old glam self.

Kelli’s beloved grandmother said it herself: 10 pounds makes you look 5 years younger.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, DiehardDCCFan said:

I’m pretty silent but I will be livid if they cut Lily. Not on the last night. If you look at the group pic from iHop or wherever, she looks so pretty. Might need to relax face. Pick a different one to hope for cut. She doesn’t deserve it. 

I think it would be the most sick minded thing anyone has ever done to the candidates if they cut her.  

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

I think (know) that it is her body fat. Her BMI is too low, so the shape of her face disappears. Lily has in essence very nice features but these get lost when she loses pounds. The same happens to Daphne. I hope they eat a sandwich and start looking their old glam self.

Kelli’s beloved grandmother said it herself: 10 pounds makes you look 5 years younger.

Wouldn't it be neat to be told, "You need to gain a couple of pounds" rather than, "You need to lose weight"?  LOL  Gaining weight would be an easy, happy task for me.  LOL

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Wouldn't it be neat to be told, "You need to gain a couple of pounds" rather than, "You need to lose weight"?  LOL  Gaining weight would be an easy, happy task for me.  LOL

I was watching season 3 and 4 the last two days and in 4 after they do the fat body scan the woman doing them tells one of the girls to gain weight at like 22% (don't quote me) body fat and I nearly spit my drink everywhere.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, HideyYall said:

I think it would be the most sick minded thing anyone has ever done to the candidates if they cut her.  

It would be exceptionally cruel. Do you know if the delay is with difficulty in deciding the final cut? I would assume it is, but....

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Agent Gully said:

It would be exceptionally cruel. Do you know if the delay is with difficulty in deciding the final cut? I would assume it is, but....

I seriously have no idea.  I don't think they know either.  I know that a large percentage of what is done is based on whether or not CMT will be there to film.  Could be that they won't be there again until Friday.  I just don't know.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, HideyYall said:

I seriously have no idea.  I don't think they know either.  I know that a large percentage of what is done is based on whether or not CMT will be there to film.  Could be that they won't be there again until Friday.  I just don't know.

So basically saying nothing is done without cmt being there 

I really can't pick who I wish to be cut.  I really wish that no one was cut.  I think I would rather be cut first than last.  Being the very last one to be cut I think would be far more painful.

1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

So basically saying nothing is done without cmt being there 

Right.  They have to exploit their mental anguish for America to see or else it is "no fun" for viewers.  

• Love 1

I really can't pick who I wish to be cut.  I really wish that no one was cut.  I think I would rather be cut first than last.  Being the very last one to be cut I think would be far more painful.

Thanks for the information you have shared with us! I think being cut first would be more embarrassing than painful. Being cut last would leave you with a lot of "if only I had/hadn't" thoughts. To be cut last two years in a row would be unbearable and I think if that happened to me, there would be a  LOT of bleeping when the show finally aired!

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, Agent Gully said:

Given what she went through last season, good for her. That light and innocent look had no idea what was in store. Lol 

I’m really hoping they keep her. However after Julia being cut over girls they still have in TC, nothing makes sense to me anymore. 

• Love 11