Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, onthebubble said:

😂😂 Well this is awkward because I did mean to type 'cone' of silence. Maybe it's an aussie thing - I always say cone of silence over code of silence lol. But all the same I did enjoy the mental imagery of the TCCs in dog cones lol

Cone of Silence reminds me of "Get Smart". Since we are thinking of dog collars, we could always call it the Cone of Shame!

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, onthebubble said:

😂😂 Well this is awkward because I did mean to type 'cone' of silence. Maybe it's an aussie thing - I always say cone of silence over code of silence lol. But all the same I did enjoy the mental imagery of the TCCs in dog cones lol

Oh no! Now aren’t I the one feeling awkward. So sorry! I’ve never heard of a “cone of silence” before but that could fit the situation as well. Would keep everyone from “barking” the news, eh? 😉

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Agent Gully said:

Cone of Silence reminds me of "Get Smart". Since we are thinking of dog collars, we could always call it the Cone of Shame!

That's what I thought of, too. Went to find a picture for the young'uns. 😁

Screenshot_2019-08-13-19-51-18.png

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Since we now know that there is practice tonight (Tues.) and we know from the candy gift photo that last Friday was THE last Friday of training camp...Training Camp and the final team announcement has to occur between now and Thursday night. Do I have that right?

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Agent Gully said:

Since we now know that there is practice tonight (Tues.) and we know from the candy gift photo that last Friday was THE last Friday of training camp...Training Camp and the final team announcement has to occur between now and Thursday night. Do I have that right?

That should be correct! 

6 minutes ago, Dallasfan said:

Here’s the article I referred to earlier. Please tell me I’m interpreting this wrong. I really want Kristen to make it. 

https://www.arlington.org/plan/blog/post/dallas-cowboys-cheerleader-at-50-insider-info-on-the-2019-dcc-auditions/

Olivia - the daughter of former TCC Tina?????  

I take it to mean that there are 5 returning gals who did make it to TC at one point, but never made the final squad.

Edited by scorpio1031
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Dallasfan said:

Here’s the article I referred to earlier. Please tell me I’m interpreting this wrong. I really want Kristen to make it. 

https://www.arlington.org/plan/blog/post/dallas-cowboys-cheerleader-at-50-insider-info-on-the-2019-dcc-auditions/

I think that she means that of the candidates who are returning this year, 81 made it to semis, 5 made it to TC last year, but did not make the team, etc. .  this was written by Kristi Scales who has been a judge every year, and she does not give anything away.  Also, this was written at the beginning of June, so she would not have known who made the team at this time.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
15 minutes ago, Dallasfan said:

It's by Kristi Scales, but that paragraph is sloppily written. It does sound like she's saying none made it back, but the article was published June 3, 2019 -- beginning of camp, not the end -- so unless she has a crystal ball or some REAL "insider" info -- knowing who the final 36 are before even K&J know -- it's just a very badly written paragraph.

Oy! I didn't even read on to the part about Olivia/Victoria. Did Kristi really write this or did someone just slap her name on it?

Screenshot_2019-08-13-20-00-02.png

Screenshot_2019-08-13-20-00-39_compress36.jpg

Edited by hannahbanana
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

She has facts wrong, the writing is sloppy, she uses the term "rookies" in the wrong way - I was surprised to see her byline on it.

That's why I edited my post to add the question: Did she really write this or did someone just slap her name on it? 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, hannahbanana said:

That's why I edited my post to add the question: Did she really write this or did someone just slap her name on it? 

Cause she has her DCC facts down:)  So do we, and we don't even get paid for this😂

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, SingleMom9 said:

If the cameras aren’t at practice tonight, does that mean that they won’t make a cut? 

Sorry, I just knew there were no cameras tonight and assumed no practice.  My bad.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, SingleMom9 said:

If the cameras aren’t at practice tonight, does that mean that they won’t make a cut, or it could potentially happen and we won’t see it? 👀

1 minute ago, Jessa0984 said:

Right.

I'm betting this is the last chance for the TCCs to get their !@^@!! together before the final cut(s) are made.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Nancybeth said:

Kelli LOVES a tall girl with long dark hair and blue eyes -- TCC Meredith, Kelsey Lowrance, Natalie Woods. I'm sure there are others I'm missing. It's why she hung on to stiff robotic Ashley Paige from the KC Chiefs for far too long.  

Not to split hairs, but Natalie Woods has green eyes 😉

• LOL 2
12 minutes ago, SingleMom9 said:

If the cameras aren’t at practice tonight, does that mean that they won’t make a cut, or it could potentially happen and we won’t see it? 👀

Unless someone is just going to mysteriously disappear. I don't know about tonight, but it's been said that K&J usually aren't even there on non-filming nights -- just staff & group leaders leading practice.

• Love 1

@DCCFanInKy  You were looking for the lists?  Tell me if I missed something you needed lol

Rookies:
Alexandra Pena @alexandra.micaa (reported cut)
Amanda Dilks @amandadilks (Philly Flyers) (Show Group)
Ashley Hancock @ashleyahancock (DMD) (reported cut) 
Bret McCall Lindley @bret_mccall (49ers) (reported cut)

Chandi Dayle  @chandidayle (UofAZ pom)
Gina Marie Campagna @ginamariecampagna (reported cut)
Julia Fife @juliafife (DMD) (reported cut)

Kat Puryear @katpurr (Charlotte Hornets)
Kelcey Wetterburg @kelceywetterberg (Nebraska) (Show Group)
Kristen Dodd @kdodd_10 (Ice Angels)
Lauren Ligon @lauren_ligon (TCU Showgirl) (reported cut)
Lily Johnson @lilyjay21 (University of Kentucky)
Lisa Mills @lisa_mills (DMD)
Madeline Grace Salter @_mmadelinegrace (OCU) (reported cut)
Meredith Madden @meredithmadden
Shaina Grace @shainagrace (LSU Goldgengirl) (reported cut)
Taylor Pedersen @tay_pedersen (Suns Dancer)
Victoria Kalina @victoriaakalina (TC last year) (Show Group)

Vets:
Alanna Tarango @yomamaalanna / 2nd year
Alexis Peterson @alexispetersonn / 3rd year (Group 2nd #3)
Amber McMillan @amber.nicolee13 / 2nd year (Show Group)
Amy Leonall @amy_nicole_l / 5th year (Group Leader #1)  (Show Group)
Ashlee Ford @ashlee_nobanks  / 2nd year (Show Group)

Brennan Cook @brennanashley / 2nd year
Briana Baisden @bri_channelle / 2nd year
Bridget Jacob @classic_bridge / 2nd year (Show Group)
Caroline Sundvold @carolinebrock95 / 2nd year (Show Group)

Christina Riccelli @christina_riccelli / 3rd year
Cianna Levi @cicilevi / 2nd year (Show Group)
Daphne Janes @daph7 / 2nd year (Show Group)

Erin Sauerhage @erin__margaret / 2nd year
Gina Ligi @ginaa_mariaaa / 3rd year (Group 2nd #4) (Show Group)
Hannah Anderson @hannahelizabeth95 / 2nd year (Show Group)
Heather  O'Connor @heathertherese94  / 4th year (Group Leader #3) (Show Group)

Jalyn Stough @jalynstough / 2nd year
Lexie (Sullivan) Smith @lexiejillsmith / 3rd year (Group 2nd #2) (Show Group)
Madeline Massingill @madeline_massingill / 4th year (Group Leader #2) (Show Group)

Madeline Molloy @madeline_molloy / 2nd year
Miranda Tims @mirandatims / 3rd year (Group 2nd #1)
Molly Neumeister @mollyneumeister / 3rd year
Rachel Alexander @rachalexan / 3rd year (Show Group)
Rachel Wyatt @rachelyukiwyatt / 2nd year (Show Group)

Savannah Heineken @saaavy / 3rd year
Taylor Johnson @_taylorjanej / 2nd year
Tess Guidry @misstessguidry / 4th year (Group Leader #4)  (Show Group)

Retired:
Jessika Palmer @jessikapalmer / 3rd year
KaShara Garrett @kashgarrett / 4th year (2018 Group 2 leader)
Kelli Sullivan @tinydancerkqs / 3rd year (2018 Group 4 second)
Khalyn  Cole @khalyn_larke  / 3rd year (2018 Group 2 second)
Lacey Munoz @lacemunoz / 5th year (2018 Group 1 leader)
Lauren Parker @lamaparker / 2nd year (right before interview)
Tasha Cruz @tasha.lee.cruz / 3rd year (2018 Group 1 second)
Yuko Kawata @yuko_kawata / 3rd year

Cut:
Gabby Goduco @gabbyluise / U. of Arizona Pomline

Groups:
#1 Amy (leader), Miranda (2nd leader), Cianna, Caroline, Daphne, Madeline M, Savannah, Amanda, Kat, Kelcey, Victoria

#2 Maddie (leader), Lexie (2nd leader), Alanna, Ashlee, Erin, Rachel A, Rachel W, Chandi, Lisa

#3 Heather (leader), Alexis (2nd leader), Amber, Briana, Bridget, Christina, Kristen, Taylor P

#4 Tess (leader), Gina (2nd leader), Brennan, Hannah, Jalyn, Molly, Taylor, Lily, Meredith 

Show Group:
Amanda (TCC)
Amber 
Amy 
Ashlee  
Bridget 
Caroline 
Cianna 
Daphne 
Gina 
Hannah 
Heather 
Kelcey (TCC)
Lexie 
Maddie 
Rachel A 
Rachel W 
Tess 
Victoria (TCC) 

tcc8.jpg

vets3.jpg

sg.png

• Useful 5
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Squeek said:

@DCCFanInKy  You were looking for the lists?  Tell me if I missed something you needed lol

Rookies:
Alexandra Pena @alexandra.micaa (reported cut)
Amanda Dilks @amandadilks (Philly Flyers) (Show Group)
Ashley Hancock @ashleyahancock (DMD) (reported cut) 
Bret McCall Lindley @bret_mccall (49ers) (reported cut)

Chandi Dayle  @chandidayle (UofAZ pom)
Gina Marie Campagna @ginamariecampagna (reported cut)
Julia Fife @juliafife (DMD) (reported cut)

Kat Puryear @katpurr (Charlotte Hornets)
Kelcey Wetterburg @kelceywetterberg (Nebraska) (Show Group)
Kristen Dodd @kdodd_10 (Ice Angels)
Lauren Ligon @lauren_ligon (TCU Showgirl) (reported cut)
Lily Johnson @lilyjay21 (University of Kentucky)
Lisa Mills @lisa_mills (DMD)
Madeline Grace Salter @_mmadelinegrace (OCU) (reported cut)
Meredith Madden @meredithmadden
Shaina Grace @shainagrace (LSU Goldgengirl) (reported cut)
Taylor Pedersen @tay_pedersen (Suns Dancer)
Victoria Kalina @victoriaakalina (TC last year) (Show Group)

Vets:
Alanna Tarango @yomamaalanna / 2nd year
Alexis Peterson @alexispetersonn / 3rd year (Group 2nd #3)
Amber McMillan @amber.nicolee13 / 2nd year (Show Group)
Amy Leonall @amy_nicole_l / 5th year (Group Leader #1)  (Show Group)
Ashlee Ford @ashlee_nobanks  / 2nd year (Show Group)

Brennan Cook @brennanashley / 2nd year
Briana Baisden @bri_channelle / 2nd year
Bridget Jacob @classic_bridge / 2nd year (Show Group)
Caroline Sundvold @carolinebrock95 / 2nd year (Show Group)

Christina Riccelli @christina_riccelli / 3rd year
Cianna Levi @cicilevi / 2nd year (Show Group)
Daphne Janes @daph7 / 2nd year (Show Group)

Erin Sauerhage @erin__margaret / 2nd year
Gina Ligi @ginaa_mariaaa / 3rd year (Group 2nd #4) (Show Group)
Hannah Anderson @hannahelizabeth95 / 2nd year (Show Group)
Heather  O'Connor @heathertherese94  / 4th year (Group Leader #3) (Show Group)

Jalyn Stough @jalynstough / 2nd year
Lexie (Sullivan) Smith @lexiejillsmith / 3rd year (Group 2nd #2) (Show Group)
Madeline Massingill @madeline_massingill / 4th year (Group Leader #2) (Show Group)

Madeline Molloy @madeline_molloy / 2nd year
Miranda Tims @mirandatims / 3rd year (Group 2nd #1)
Molly Neumeister @mollyneumeister / 3rd year
Rachel Alexander @rachalexan / 3rd year (Show Group)
Rachel Wyatt @rachelyukiwyatt / 2nd year (Show Group)

Savannah Heineken @saaavy / 3rd year
Taylor Johnson @_taylorjanej / 2nd year
Tess Guidry @misstessguidry / 4th year (Group Leader #4)  (Show Group)

Retired:
Jessika Palmer @jessikapalmer / 3rd year
KaShara Garrett @kashgarrett / 4th year (2018 Group 2 leader)
Kelli Sullivan @tinydancerkqs / 3rd year (2018 Group 4 second)
Khalyn  Cole @khalyn_larke  / 3rd year (2018 Group 2 second)
Lacey Munoz @lacemunoz / 5th year (2018 Group 1 leader)
Lauren Parker @lamaparker / 2nd year (right before interview)
Tasha Cruz @tasha.lee.cruz / 3rd year (2018 Group 1 second)
Yuko Kawata @yuko_kawata / 3rd year

Cut:
Gabby Goduco @gabbyluise / U. of Arizona Pomline

Groups:
#1 Amy (leader), Miranda (2nd leader), Cianna, Caroline, Daphne, Madeline M, Savannah, Amanda, Kat, Kelcey, Victoria

#2 Maddie (leader), Lexie (2nd leader), Alanna, Ashlee, Erin, Rachel A, Rachel W, Chandi, Lisa

#3 Heather (leader), Alexis (2nd leader), Amber, Briana, Bridget, Christina, Kristen, Taylor P

#4 Tess (leader), Gina (2nd leader), Brennan, Hannah, Jalyn, Molly, Taylor, Lily, Meredith 

Show Group:
Amanda (TCC)
Amber 
Amy 
Ashlee  
Bridget 
Caroline 
Cianna 
Daphne 
Gina 
Hannah 
Heather 
Kelcey (TCC)
Lexie 
Maddie 
Rachel A 
Rachel W 
Tess 
Victoria (TCC) 

tcc8.jpg

vets3.jpg

sg.png

Go @Squeek!! Thank you!

• Love 4

Well since there are no cameras at tonights practice, that means the squad announcement isnt tonight...however, it could have already been announced and tonight could be a practice with the final squad to get ready for the game...and the cone of silence order has been given

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Tornado said:

Well since there are no cameras at tonights practice, that means the squad announcement isnt tonight...however, it could have already been announced and tonight could be a practice with the final squad to get ready for the game...and the cone of silence order has been given

They're not going to not film the final cut unless it's a vet being released like Erica was, which I highly doubt.  I believe TC continues until Thursday actually.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Squeek said:

They're not going to not film the final cut unless it's a vet being released like Erica was, which I highly doubt.  I believe TC continues until Thursday actually.

Why would they do that to us?????

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Why would they do that to us?????

Drama? Ratings? Knowing people are foaming at the mouth?  It seems to be becoming a habit to stretch this out to the very end.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

Unless someone is just going to mysteriously disappear. I don't know about tonight, but it's been said that K&J usually aren't even there on non-filming nights -- just staff & group leaders leading practice.

They are there tonight.

• Useful 7
  • Love 14

Y'all are nothing if not prolific while I was away on vacation.

Came back to Shaina & Julia cuts which I'm cool with. I heard some Rachel W eque things about Shaina so I'm not sad there (super sad about her friends though) and Julia had a really hard look. If she laid off the tanner and bleach, I might like her later on. 

Vikkie is still around so that's...depressing. 

Maddie & Amy huh...that's so...so...basic. 

Shaping up to be a fairly useless year with a forgettable bunch of dancers. 

The last cut doesn't even matter to me, but I'm rooting for a Kat cut since it'd mean DCC Kat and BB Kat would be cut in the same week, on the same day and I just like patterns like that...

Carry on. 

Edited by Loves2Dance
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
37 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

I'm betting this is the last chance for the TCCs to get their !@^@!! together before the final cut(s) are made.

You mean we have to wait yet another day???? OMG!!!!

• LOL 5
3 minutes ago, ShellyB said:

They are there tonight

Then I'd assume we're getting REALLY close to a squad announcement.  Will be interested to see how they cover a cut that wasn't made on a filming night (if that indeed happens).  I'm just along for the ride 🙂

10 minutes ago, allitator said:

Can I just say, in the final days of anticipation for the squad to be finalized, that I am truly grateful to have come across this board?

Because by day I’m actually a very successful and fully functioning adult, and by night (for years) I have binge-watched the show and obsessed over this team to no end, and it’s absolutely fantastic to have found a group of other people who do, too! ❤️

Me too! Same here!

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, allitator said:

Can I just say, in the final days of anticipation for the squad to be finalized, that I am truly grateful to have come across this board?

Because by day I’m actually a very successful and fully functioning adult, and by night (for years) I have binge-watched the show and obsessed over this team to no end, and it’s absolutely fantastic to have found a group of other people who do, too! ❤️

Ditto 🙂

• Love 5
On 8/9/2019 at 12:06 PM, scorpio1031 said:

Kelli - what do you mean cut Victoria?

Judy - you shouldn’t have said thaaaaaat!

On 8/9/2019 at 11:55 AM, KatieC said:

Christina and/or Brennan. Do not care for either of them. Neither one gets a sticker from me. 😂

Yes Christina and Brennan are

the same to me.  I don’t care for either of them. 

• Love 4

Rewatching last season and although I like Kristin, she comes off very shy, quiet, and timid. I wonder if she is still this way in this years TC. 🤔  If so, I can’t imagine her being a good ambassador at events. 

Lily still just doesn’t have the look for me. 

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, allitator said:

Amen! It's even worse when you are an Aussie - people think you are completely crazy for enjoying a show about american cheerleaders who don't even cheer for the team you support (I am a pats girl haha) 

3 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Rewatching last season and although I like Kristin, she comes off very shy, quiet, and timid. I wonder if she is still this way in this years TC. 🤔  If so, I can’t imagine her being a good ambassador at events. 

Lily still just doesn’t have the look for me. 

I think the same of Kristen but she came alive when she was visiting the office and started signing. I really hope she makes it this year as whilst quiet I think would be a great ambassador. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9