Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

50 minutes ago, JerseyGirl said:

I love my team, rivals New York Giants, and we don’t have a cheer squad so I follow the DCC but would never root for DC to win. 😝

Haha, love me some DCC but it’s Patriots Nation for me no DC loyalty...

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Tara’s cut broke my heart the way I saw it it came out of left field she seemed stunned, I was so upset for her & still am she seemed like a doll & a great teammate, sigh... 

It was a mixture of Kitty too.   Tara did not look glam during rehearsals and she landed on her butt during show group auditions and her body did not look good on that landing. I wasn’t too surprised but it seems Kelli zeroed in on her because of Kitty.  This scenario also led to another vet getting upset because a comment was made about her hair.  These factors and I believe Kitty trying anything to make an extra slot last year led to Tara getting let go..

Edited by Jazzmom
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

Lily reminds me of Kelsi Reich, and I LOVED that girl. I hope she makes it too, just fix her look. 😞

Her look this year is more ashen.  She needs warm toned makeup and not ashen colored hair. 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Haha, love me some DCC but it’s Patriots Nation for me no DC loyalty...

So I have no allegiance to any team and don't really care about sports (football or otherwise) at all. I'm purely here for the dancing.

I actually have a lot of issues with the NFL and my hometown franchise (Washington) so I do sometimes feel hypocritical for being so into a show that's wrapped up in all that. Like, am I part of the problem? Long story short, it's complicated. 

• Love 11
18 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Why not?  Didn't they do so already?  It shouldn't rely on seniority.  It should have to do with who has strong dance skills in the DCC style and the sparkle to sell it.

I was going to say the same thing. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Jenn Amburn beat out a few senior vets for point?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

I was going to say the same thing. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Jenn Amburn beat out a few senior vets for point?

Crystal T was point in her 3rd year.  And Elizabeth Davis was in her 2nd or 3rd year?  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

Do you know what year JennA got point. I think it was her 3rd season???

4th.  I have to go by tv seasons:)  Holly was 9 and 10.  Jenn was 11.  Kash was 12 and 13.

Edited by scorpio1031
5 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

4th.  I have to go by tv seasons:)  Holly was 9 and 10.  Jenn was 11.  Kash was 12 and 13.

Really?? JennA was only on the team 4 years and I would of bet a bowl of frosted flakes that she was point for 2 season..or is my memory miserably failing me.. LOLOLOLOL

Edited by GeorgiaPeach11
  • Love 1
Just now, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

Really?? JennA was only on the team 4 years and I would of bet a bowl of frosted flakes taht she was point for 2 season..or is my memory miserably failing me.. LOLOLOLOL

Well, considering we saw her more as a spokesperson than we did Holly A, I'm not surprised that it seems like longer.

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, AndIOop said:

Browns fan over here 🙋🏼‍♀️ But I stumbled across the DCC somewhere around season 7 and I’ve been hooked ever since! 

Our stuffed animal sheep dog is a HUGE Cleveland Browns fan because of the Dawg Pound.  It's a VERY long and complicated story!  :)

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

IMHO, it isn't about "the look" anymore.  I mean, if they thought any of them didn't have the DCC look, why would they wait and cut them last?  If they knew they didn't have the look they were looking for and still kept them, that would make no sense.  It all comes down to the best dancer and best teammate at this point.  JMHO

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Crystal T was point in her 3rd year.  And Elizabeth Davis was in her 2nd or 3rd year?  

Wasn't Kash given point her 3rd year and carried on into her 4th?

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, SingleMom9 said:

If they were practicing 4 hours ago (based on Molly’s video) do we potentially have a final cut?? 👀 or am I wishful thinking

Those were clips from last nights Practice 

1 hour ago, Tootie said:

Here's Lily before and after the "DCC Team of Experts" got a hold of her last year...  

2019-08-14 (12) - Copy.png

I think she looks great,  fresh and vibrant.  I agree with whoever posted earlier possibly her makeup was light or she had on sunscreen to give her a washed out look.  I don't get any of the negative vibes others do.  Kudos to her for coming back after being blindsided last tc and for being so well liked by the vets.  rooting for her! 🤞🏼

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Wow!!  It's funny how none of us have thought of that more recent example:)  Considering all the fuss about it

Right? Lol and she kept it over 6th year Jenna for good reason I guess. And wasn't Jinelle still there and she was a 5th year when Kash was a 3rd? Were there any other 5th years that year? Lacey was a 4th year. So she got it over all them. Idk about Jenn A, but I'm sure there were more senior vets that didn't get it. 

• Love 6
Just now, dccdancefan said:

I agree with whoever posted earlier possibly her makeup was light or she had on sunscreen to give her a washed out look.  

I'm allergic to regular sunscreen, and have to use the mineral ones, which are heavy on zinc oxide.  You have to make sure it's been rubbed in thoroughly, and even then you have that whitish cast to your skin.  

4 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Right? Lol and she kept it over 6th year Jenna for good reason I guess. And wasn't Jinelle still there and she was a 5th year when Kash was a 3rd? Were there any other 5th years that year? Lacey was a 4th year. So she got it over all them. Idk about Jenn A, but I'm sure there were more senior vets that didn't get it. 

Jinelle was the only 5th year.  Lacey was the only 4th year.  When Jenn was point, Jenna, Danielle and Jessica were the 5th years.  This year, Amy is the only 5th year.  You do have to respect the ones who can make it back year after year, battling against the newbies:)

Just now, HideyYall said:

Do the team leaders or anyone on the last year's squad get a say so in who is selected?  I mean, do they get stickers to place?

Group leaders got stickers last year.  I can't remember what ep it is, but you see them talking about their choices.

• Love 1

@HideyYall  It's episode 11 in season 13, only a few minutes in - if you are able to watch old seasons, that is:)

I still find it interesting that the year VK tries out, Kelli switches it up and has other people give out stickers.  That way the decision was not 100% hers.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

@HideyYall  It's episode 11 in season 13, only a few minutes in - if you are able to watch old seasons, that is:)

I still find it interesting that the year VK tries out, Kelli switches it up and has other people give out stickers.  That way the decision was not 100% hers.

Probably because she didn't want to piss Tina off.  That way Kelli could say that it was not just her own decision- it was a collective group decision

• Love 5
2 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

They wait until the last day to make it more dramatic for the show.  Again, the show drives everything at this point, and the girl's feelings are just pawns in the ratings game.  I've heard that some of the vets who have been cut during training camps in the past likely wouldn't have been cut had it not been for the show-- they just thought it'd make for great TV to see vets getting called in and dismissed.

The reply toward TPTB that came to mind as I read this ends with "and the horse they rode in on".   If they did, in fact, cut vets just for ratings they are creating a whole lotta bad for karma to come even out on them.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, TeacherWoman said:

The reply toward TPTB that came to mind as I read this ends with "and the horse they rode in on".   If they did, in fact, cut vets just for ratings they are creating a whole lotta bad for karma to come even out on them.

That is really pathetic.  Today's world is such a sad state of affairs.  Nobody does anything anymore because it is the right thing to do.  People are quick to judge people because they think "they signed up to be judged".  Honestly, I know for a fact MANY (if not, MOST) wish CMT would go away.  These girls just want to dance.  Nobody wants to be possibly set up to be sent to tears on national tv.  

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, HideyYall said:

That is really pathetic.  Today's world is such a sad state of affairs.  Nobody does anything anymore because it is the right thing to do.  People are quick to judge people because they think "they signed up to be judged".  Honestly, I know for a fact MANY (if not, MOST) wish CMT would go away.  These girls just want to dance.  Nobody wants to be possibly set up to be sent to tears on national tv.  

It could be the reason so few are trying out in comparison to year's past.  How humiliating it would be to be scrutinized of EVERY LITTLE THING every single time you get shown on the tv by viewers, work your ass off, and then be cut at the very end for everyone in America to watch you cry.  No way in hell would I ever sign up for that.

• Love 9

Is anyone actually going to miss Jessika? I honestly forgot about her until the retirees speeches/most recent post. I feel like she was the ultimate blender. Not a great dancer, not super attractive, no personality (I did meet her in person a few times). I'm shocked she was able to stay on the team for so long. Wasn't it rumored on here that she had an "in" with the Jones family or Charlotte and that's why she stuck around? 

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, HideyYall said:

It could be the reason so few are trying out in comparison to year's past.  How humiliating it would be to be scrutinized of EVERY LITTLE THING every single time you get shown on the tv by viewers, work your ass off, and then be cut at the very end for everyone in America to watch you cry.  No way in hell would I ever sign up for that.

I think you are 100 percent correct!  After what happened with Dayton last year and how she was treated and edited, I bet a lot of the girls who saw that said Kelly knows her personally and look what happen with her. 

• Love 5

About WW, I have a friend who is in perfect shape.  She is a lifetime WW member.  Although she looks great, she still goes to weigh in and to meetings because it simply keeps her focused and motivated.  I can't imagine what these girls eat in order to gain any weight.  Can you imagine how many calories they burn in practice each night?  How on Earth would one gain weight burning that many calories??

• Love 1

What you see as cruel, Kelli sees as drama that could translate into higher ratings. It’s ALL about the reality show now, folks, which is the main reason for the decline in the team’s quality. 

lol then we are slowly creeping into "fake" and "contrived." I watch to see this supposed world class dancing..

Can someone tell me the page range that discusses Shelly's move? Thank you.

18 minutes ago, HideyYall said:

About WW, I have a friend who is in perfect shape.  She is a lifetime WW member.  Although she looks great, she still goes to weigh in and to meetings because it simply keeps her focused and motivated.  I can't imagine what these girls eat in order to gain any weight.  Can you imagine how many calories they burn in practice each night?  How on Earth would one gain weight burning that many calories??

I always wonder that about my high school self...never ate breakfast, barely anything for lunch, worked out and did weights daily, 30 hours a week hustling at a retail job, bulimic...how on earth wasn’t I skinny? 

I ate like garbage. Tacos with tots and a bag of gummies when I worked at the mall. A “light” orange Julius that was probably packed full of calories. Mall food, man. Anyway, calories in, calories out. And as an adult? A bottle of wine isn’t all that hard to drink and has plenty of calories.  Liquid calories are so killer. Unless you’re only eating meat, veggies, and an occasional vodka soda, it’s easy to gain weight. Can’t always outrun a bad diet, even with a great metabolism. For as much garbage food (aka tasty) as Molly posts, I bet she eats pretty clean most of the time. 

And sometimes your body is just a stubborn asshole 🤷‍♀️ 

(But for real, NO MILKSHAKES VK.)

Edited by kalibean
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
21 hours ago, Dallasfan said:

Here’s the article I referred to earlier. Please tell me I’m interpreting this wrong. I really want Kristen to make it. 

https://www.arlington.org/plan/blog/post/dallas-cowboys-cheerleader-at-50-insider-info-on-the-2019-dcc-auditions/

Oh my God! The writer called VK Olivia! I am ROTFL!! I bet this drove Tina & VK nuts! I almost want to suggest that we all start calling VK "Olivia" just to mess with them, but Olivia is too pretty a name for her! Veruca stands!

• LOL 7
9 hours ago, kalibean said:

(But for real, NO MILKSHAKES VK.)

Low sugar ice cream, unsweetened almond/cashew milk with 25 calories a cup cause it's creamier with zero sugar, scoop of chocolate protein powder, some peanut butter to get some healthy fat, banana - there are ways to have your milkshake and drink it too:)

9 hours ago, Bellisima08 said:

Oh my God! The writer called VK Olivia! I am ROTFL!! I bet this drove Tina & VK nuts! I almost want to suggest that we all start calling VK "Olivia" just to mess with them, but Olivia is too pretty a name for her! Veruca stands!

We already confuse ourselves with Olivia R and Olivia S.  Give us a 3rd Olivia and we'll go crazy:) 

Edited by scorpio1031
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

Sending out some POSITIVE Kristen **the best new ambassador rookie with reliability and pro  experience , beauty, humbleness and gracious ** vibes. 

She will make this rookie team shine a bit brighter

• Love 17
3 hours ago, JerseyGirl said:

I love my team, rivals New York Giants, and we don’t have a cheer squad so I follow the DCC but would never root for DC to win. 😝

I’m a NY Giants fan and feel the same way as you. Love DCC but would never root for the Cowboys 

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, HideyYall said:

I think many people (women, men, TCCs, humans in general) severely underestimate the amount of calories they burn during cardio sessions. I’m sure the girls are burning significantly more than an average person, but they may compensate by consuming even more calories at the next meal. It happens when training for marathons. You think, “Oh I just ran 15 miles, don’t mind if I do help myself to an entire pizza! And 2 beers. Maybe some fries. Oreo cheesecake. I mean I did run 15 miles.” (Possibly based on true story. Possibly from this weekend). 

I also think it has to do with genetics. When I was 22, I ate like a teenage boy and weighed 102 lbs at 5’3”. All I had to do was run a couple miles every day. My best friend from high school would just look at a Cheeto and gain 5 lbs at 22. Now that we are over 40...I wish weight was the only thing I had to worry about. Now it’s weight, indigestion, IBS, and ulcerative colitis flare up worries. 😒 

Plus their schedules are probably all screwy, they are eating at odd times, and are probably too exhausted to make healthy food decisions. I actually ate popcorn for dinner and all I did was sit at a desk today. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Keeping this DCC relevant, for some reason, I’ve never cared who was point. Kelli and Judy can choose whom they want and can always switch it up if it doesn’t seem to be working. But I am surprised it wasn’t Gina. I love watching her dance. 

59 minutes ago, FutureDCC said:

Is anyone actually going to miss Jessika? I honestly forgot about her until the retirees speeches/most recent post. I feel like she was the ultimate blender. Not a great dancer, not super attractive, no personality (I did meet her in person a few times). I'm shocked she was able to stay on the team for so long. Wasn't it rumored on here that she had an "in" with the Jones family or Charlotte and that's why she stuck around? 

No.  

Edited by KnyghtRyder
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
44 minutes ago, HideyYall said:

Because exercise is only 15% of the equation.  What you eat is 85% of it.   

• Love 10

THE KITTY CARTER/BEYONCE OF THE FORUMS is back, I deleted my other account because I was causing hella drama..my b. BTW SHELLY didnt see you at the Star. Just went up there to see my fam and you were not there sis. 

1. IM sorry but like the hell did Gina Marie make training camp...

2. VK is living, stop hating yall

3. Honestly Kashara saying goodbye was actually the first moment in a long time that she seemed organic. Will miss Yuko/Lacey/Khalyn. Kelly was awkward af. Jessika forgot was still there, just like her speech. Tasha get them babies popping girl. 

4. Charm is my girl, finally someone with actual dance background on the panel. 

5. THE DCC NEEDS A MAJOR OVERHAUL IN DIVERSITY AND DANCE...like they are becoming like Victoria Secret Bland,boring, and basic. 

6. THE DCC style is outdated we need new blood and actual world class dancers...sorry Kelli, but you can't call the DCC the best of the best when you had BREELAN on the squad even for a year. The stepford wife look/vibe has got to go! Its 2020 we want Lizzos and woke T.swifts.

Edited by Dal8las
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
9 minutes ago, Lunacat said:

Random.. but was Nick Flores involved at all with training camp this year? 

I get the sense Charm is kind of filling that role now. I like NF a lot. He was very positive and encouraging.

My hubby and I were both very happy that Anthony “Access Hollywood” R. is no longer around. I thought he added nothing to the show. 

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, ATLGirl said:

I get the sense Charm is kind of filling that role now. I like NF a lot. He was very positive and encouraging.

I loved when Kitty was going off last season on different things, and Nick tells her that he's afraid they won't get her opinion:)

6 minutes ago, ATLGirl said:

My hubby and I were both very happy that Anthony “Access Hollywood” R. is no longer around. I thought he added nothing to the show. 

I liked when he helped judge show group, cause I think sometimes they need someone from outside the DCC world - outside Dallas, outside Texas, outside cheer/dance/football, whatever.  Someone looking at it with a different perspective.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Tootie said:

Here's Lily before and after the "DCC Team of Experts" got a hold of her last year...  

2019-08-14 (12) - Copy.png

"Experts" indeed.  I can't believe she has such prominent roots right after getting a color.  I like her "before" picture!

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I liked when he helped judge show group, cause I think sometimes they need someone from outside the DCC world - outside Dallas, outside Texas, outside cheer/dance/football, whatever.  Someone looking at it with a different perspective.

I though Nick F. did that in a better way because he actually has the dance background but I get what you’re saying. They’re already so stuck in their Dallas bubble as it is. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, DanceProf said:

I about died when Serena was cut after two years on the squad.  I get that she struggled with weight but she was a lovely woman, strong dancer, and great ambassador.  She was also well liked in the locker room and didn't seem to get caught up in drama.  I saw her at Orangetheory fitness after she was cut and was just thinking "damn, if this is overweight then we are all doomed."  It bothers me more when it just seems so inconsistent with TPTB on how hard they choose to be on any given person and who they give a "pass" to and who they don't.

Do you mean Selina?

• Useful 4
14 minutes ago, ByTor said:

"Experts" indeed.  I can't believe she has such prominent roots right after getting a color.  I like her "before" picture!

They aged her like a decade...

Edited by Dal8las
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, HideyYall said:

Genetics. Not every young woman has a great metabolism. Some may also be on medication that causes weight gain. There are a plethora of reasons why you would gain weight burning that many calories. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Davis was point i  2nd year (2005)  then Nicole put her out of point in her 2nd year (2006)

• Love 1