Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, stargrrl said:

I wonder if we are just getting massively trolled by TPTB. 

Yeah, I think I can hear the cackling from Frisco as they try to get this board up to 300 pages before they announce the team. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

This just says to me that maybe she didn't get point (and wanted it)

thats how i read this but the original post that she quit was posted before Gina posted this, for what thats worth... 

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, TB12 said:

thats how i read this but the original post that she quit was posted before Gina posted this, for what thats worth... 

Okay, so I WAS calmed down and preparing to actually go do something productive....

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Ohhh OK.  I haven't seen the post that Gina quit yet (haven't really looked for it).  Can you PM me a link to that post so we can keep the board moving smoothly? 🙂

• Love 1
Just now, DCCFanInKy said:

Ohhh OK.  I haven't seen the post that Gina quit yet (haven't really looked for it).  Can you PM me a link to that post so we can keep the board moving smoothly? 🙂

I am like shocked. That’s kiiind of petty...she couldn’t wait another year or two?! Next year she’d be in the triangle if not point and the year after for sure point!!! 

2 minutes ago, Mercurialsteph said:

I am like shocked. That’s kiiind of petty...she couldn’t wait another year or two?! Next year she’d be in the triangle if not point and the year after for sure point!!! 

Don’t know if she actually quit, but considering that she was right next to the triangle last year and yet lost out to 2 girls who were behind her, I highly doubt she will get triangle and especially point after that.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, PattiD4DCC said:

Okay, so I WAS calmed down and preparing to actually go do something productive....

Got my 2nd load of laundry in, changed the bed, emptied/reloaded dishwasher...so far so good.

Back to hair & diversity....I saw this woman at try-outs & semis...she didn't make it to finals...but I think she has a great look for DCC, hair just the way it is....and her dancing was way better than average

DCC WOC.png

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, TB12 said:

4 minutes ago, PattiD4DCC said:

2 minutes ago, Mercurialsteph said:

Gonna stay calm until I see something "official" :-).  Otherwise I'm never gonna get over this cold/allergy crap I've been trying to kick for 2 days.  Gonna go take a nap. 🙂

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Gonna stay calm until I see something "official" :-).  Otherwise I'm never gonna get over this cold/allergy crap I've been trying to kick for 2 days.  Gonna go take a nap. 🙂

The original post was just "Gina quit"....so a hit & run....something just to cause a disturbance in the force....I'd give it no credibility without substantiation

• Love 15
1 minute ago, CrazyMoon said:

The original post was just "Gina quit"....so a hit & run....something just to cause a disturbance in the force....I'd give it no credibility without substantiation

I found it 🙂

7 minutes ago, CrazyMoon said:

Got my 2nd load of laundry in, changed the bed, emptied/reloaded dishwasher...so far so good.

Back to hair & diversity....I saw this woman at try-outs & semis...she didn't make it to finals...but I think she has a great look for DCC, hair just the way it is....and her dancing was way better than average

DCC WOC.png

She reminds me of Jacie

• Love 4

Ok. I’m back...just got my Olive Garden pasta pass for college kid!

i just posted what Gina posted because people were asking exactly what she posted. 

I have no comment whether she quit or not, but the poster said she quit...which means not cut.  Time will tell...flashback to Holly quit post. 😭

I have no dog in this fight, lol.   I do find it interesting that we have a lot of newbies that seem to take posters to task.  One even had to quit and make a new account? 🤭

• Love 6
55 minutes ago, stargrrl said:

I wonder if we are just getting massively trolled by TPTB. 

TPTB: “The forum is getting impatient and sassy. Quick, someone stir the pot. Gina, post something on Instagram to mess with them.”

Also TPTB:309401D2-CF26-43FB-AA47-30DFABB9F7C0.png

Edited by Kaelha
  • LOL 21
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, DJ Jazzy Jen said:

First, let me get the obligatory “long time lurker, first time poster” out of the way. 😁 Now onto the good stuff. Just like I lurk frequently on here, I also lurk frequently on Instagram. (I actually prefer the term “research” to “lurk,” but that’s a discussion for another time.) 😂 ANYWAY, Gina posts IG stories about the DCC basically everyday. She always comments on every single post made by her teammates; she’s been commenting on all the DCC goodbye posts on Instagram, including commenting about 30 mins ago on the post about Jessika. That girl is a committed DCC. I just don’t see her quitting out of the blue like that. And if she did just quit, I don’t see her continuing to comment on DCC-related posts. 

But with that being said, if she really did just quit, I 👏 Need 👏 The 👏 Tea 👏

Exactly how I feel, she seemed she was 100% in with DCC and the team for being a part of the team unless it was all an act to hide her inner diva and then  when she didn’t get the position she wanted/maybe was told she never would she left? 

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I can only imagine how much any of the DCC organization and girls who read this place re: laughing at this forum right now.

RIGHT?!?!

It’s probably Gina, herself, who posted it, just to rile everyone up...& boy, are ‘they’ losing their sh*t, huh?

(I have to admit, for a second, I almost believed it...with just a hint of ‘maybe it might be true’...?!?!?!?!?!)

To add my thought on Gina & point...maybe she didn’t want it...maybe with all the added stress, maybe she feels she isn’t ready...maybe Gina is being a team player & suggested/voted Amy & Maddie to be point, cuz they’re probably gonna retire after this season & Amy is the only 5th year bet...

Luv her or dislike her, I see Gina as a different young woman from the ‘arrogant’ Gina we were introduced too (those darn CMT editors)

I know, I used too many ‘maybe’s’...it’s hard functioning when you were up all night waiting for the team announcement...HaHa...I’m seriously joking

Anyway...I don’t think G quit (she’s too good) & we’ll probably see her back next year & most likely at point & it’ll be a whole different convo then...watch!!!

Is anyone on edge? I have a date tonight...should I or shouldn’t I?!?! 

• LOL 3
9 minutes ago, Kaelha said:

What the heck. I was trying to edit my post and replied to myself. Hi, I’m new here and there are a lot of buttons. 👋

Edited by Kaelha
  • LOL 17
4 minutes ago, DJ Jazzy Jen said:

Gina posts IG stories about the DCC basically everyday. She always comments on every single post made by her teammates; she’s been commenting on all the DCC goodbye posts on Instagram, including commenting about 30 mins ago on the post about Jessika. That girl is a committed DCC. I just don’t see her quitting out of the blue like that. And if she did just quit, I don’t see her continuing to comment on DCC-related posts. 

It just doesn’t make sense that Gina would quit over not getting point when that was actually announced a little while ago now, and she just posted yesterday about how sweet Madeline Malloy is for baking cookies with little inspirational quotes to get them through these last few nights of training camp.  

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, go4luca said:

As I posted earlier, many girls, even Shelly, post things like this.

Like Shelly’s “FTLOG” 😉

My new Favorite, that I’ll be using now...

#ThanksShellyB

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, BBK said:

Is anyone on edge? I have a date tonight...should I or shouldn’t I?!?! 

12 minutes ago, DCCfan2443 said:

Gina has not quit.  Just talked to her

Okay, now and only now may you start planning your outfit for tonight's date! And have a great time!

After this afternoon, I may have to have a date with a cold bottle of something. 

Thank you @DCCfan2443 - I can now get back to life!

Edited by PattiD4DCC
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, DCCfan2443 said:

Any questions that relates to veterans?

How are they all doing in tc are any vets on the bubble of being the final cut of your not comfortable saying it on here you can private message me 

Edited by Holly85
2 minutes ago, DCCfan2443 said:

Any questions that relates to veterans?

How is Daphne as a person? If you want to answer in private that's okay. 

Edited by DaphJin
On 8/14/2019 at 9:30 AM, Loves2Dance said:

I can definitely see how this would happen. The biggest deterrent for some of the truly amazing dancers is the show and it's design; what makes Kelli feel popular and makes the organization more money is also the show. 

There is a reason why Abby Lee Miller & Dance Moms are on Season 8 and Kim of Queens was cancelled after Season 1. Drama sells and Kelli has chosen to sell her soul to the Reality TV Gods instead of having the best squad possible. 

Oh and I forgot to address Shelley's move. I've said it once, I'll say it again---after their treatment of Dayton I would have burned it all down in my exit, but the fact that she has moved to a different state and is still working for the organization really disappoints me. 

Shelly moved? Please fill me on on this?

9 minutes ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Shelly moved? Please fill me on on this?

According to ShellyB, her husband was made a partner in business and they are moving (or moved) to Colorado.

• Useful 1

Turn my damn phone off for like 8 hours and all hell breaks loose.

maybe the og GINA QUIT post meant ‘hey Gina, you were robbed so you should quit’.

Gina is too responsible to quit midstream but if she retires after this year don’t be shocked. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, ilovefootball said:

Since the preseason games have already started I'm wondering if the final roster has been announced anywhere.

Nope - at least not "publicly" (I'm not an insider and have no solid info)

Edited by DCCFanInKy
clarity
7 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Turn my damn phone off for like 8 hours and all hell breaks loose.

maybe the og GINA QUIT post meant ‘hey Gina, you were robbed so you should quit’.

Gina is too responsible to quit midstream but if she retires after this year don’t be shocked. 

Not that I believe Gina quit, but it wouldn't be "mid stream" if she quit before the season started and before the team was announced.

I like Gina as a dancer, but if she did quit (again doubtful), the drama would be absolutely delicious and the fallout fun to watch.

Edited by MTTFan
dyslexia
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

I'm glad I haven't figured out how to get notifications of this board on my phone lol.

WAIT?!?! WHAT?!?! I COULD GET NOTIFICATIONS SENT TO MY PHONE FROM HERE?!?!?!

BRB...

• LOL 11