Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Episodes happen in episode time. This is an episode thread.  It should not include information from social media or other sources.  Please place that information in the appropriate thread. 

• Start Topic

Shep’s ultimatum to Austen is tested after he and Madison reconcile. Meanwhile, Ashley resurfaces asking for a ‘second’ second-chance, which Eliza obliges with an invitation to her Fox Hunt. When Ashley and Kathryn come face-to-face for the first time in a year, the gang prepares for the brawl of the century.

Original air date 2019.08.07 

Just now, Bronzedog said:

Where’s Craig’s dog?  Sorry.  I always like the dogs more than the people.

Shep ends a friendship because his “friend” gets a girlfriend?  Alrighty then.

Shep’s having a tantrum because she turned him down and he can’t stand it.

• Love 20
13 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Ugh, Ashley.   Her big fake apology might have been more believable if she hadn’t been caught calling Kathryn Pippi Longstocking five minutes prior.  (Not that Kathryn’s look doesn’t raise eyebrows...)

Hate that Assley mentioned Pippi Longstocking, cuz I loved her as a kid - but have to admit that I was thinking Kathryn looked like a Pippi/Mary Poppins hybrid.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I've changed my mind...I don't think Shep and Madison really hate each other, I think they're acting for this silly storyline. I could be wrong, but this whole thing is feeling too staged, and frankly too stupid, to be real.

• Useful 5
  • Love 15
11 minutes ago, lyric said:

I've changed my mind...I don't think Shep and Madison really hate each other, I think they're acting for this silly storyline. I could be wrong, but this whole thing is feeling too staged, and frankly too stupid, to be real.

Ditto. 

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, Babyfoot said:

Did anyone not think that Kathryn looked like Pippi Longstocking? 

she needs a stylist and in a hurry!  i don't know advised her on her reunion dress but  is an epic fail!!!!

• Love 7

I'm sure the producers thought after last season that having Ashley around would bring good drama but it's really just boring. We don't care about Ashley. I am enjoying everyone's reactions when she comes around but that's about it. 

• Love 16

Naomi, stop calling women "bitches."  "Bitch didn't listen."  Seriously that is gross.  

I was enjoying the absence of her the last few episodes - praying Bravo dismisses her next season.

I love Madison's hair.

The women need to stop with this "protecting" Kathryn.  They all got so much praise for it last year, they are trying to seem noble or whatever, but they look really dumb.  She's a grown woman.  And she's no innocent wounded bird.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 13

I thought Kathryn was going for Beyoncé in the “Formation” video.

If Ashley's not with Thomas anymore why does she have to have anything to do with Kathryn?

ETA: I posted this before I saw the part where Kathryn says she was going for Beyoncé in the “Formation” video.

Edited by ninjago
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Hate that Assley mentioned Pippi Longstocking, cuz I loved her as a kid - but have to admit that I was thinking Kathryn looked like a Pippi/Mary Poppins hybrid.

I immediately saw “Madeleine.”

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

The crew wasn’t protecting Katherine. Some made a comment here and there... Cameron’s aura of Ashley-mocking was reminiscent of the manner in which she formerly treated Katherine. Within the framework of Bravo™️ programming, Katherine behaved maturely—listening, brevity in her to-the-point-questions-and-responses, quelling further pointless 'discussion’, acknowledgement of Ashley’s- -(dishonest)- - apology, and a 'fine day to you, suh’ Thank You and Goodbye.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Where’s Craig’s dog?  Sorry.  I always like the dogs more than the people.

Shep ends a friendship because his “friend” gets a girlfriend?  Alrighty then.

This. Very wierd dynamic here. 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Nuke-ular winter. Enough, Shep 

Uggghhhh...his mispronunciation drove me insane!  So much for his erudite facade.  And you know Shep would be the first one to rag on Kathryn for mispronouncing foie gras.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Enough with the fake Ashley scenes, gah. Agree, why does she need to make amends with Kathryn when she is no longer with Thomas??  No.One.Caaaaares. 

This show has really fizzled out. 

Craig could start dating someone new for some drama but nope. Strangely he seems to have zero interest in any women after Naomie. And you know there are girls hitting on him, dying to get on the show, just like Naomie did. 

Shep is SO bitter and jealous. 

We never get to see Chelsea’s boyfriend. Naomie is in the background. Just very dull storylines now. Who cares that much about Austen & Madison or Cameran’s sudden love of parenting? 

I did love the fox hunt. Thanks for bringing that Eliza! 

The loss of TRav really tanked this show sadly. 

• Love 15

Interesting tidbit that Ashley’s family was pissed at Ashley for a while about what she said to Kathryn.  

I somehow have come to absolutely love Eliza, and hope she’s back next season.  I really enjoy watching the events on her family property, and how she explains them to us.  So happy she wanted to save the foxes by having the hounds go on a stink hunt instead of a real one. The visuals were great, and so far that makes 2 out of 2 parties at her place that I would love to attend.  I think she’s really beautiful, too, especially when you can’t see any bad hair extensions and the focus is on her delicate face.

Cameran and Shep just did the same thing when they met for lunch that Madison did - announce very personal sexual information about two other people on national television without their consent.  Austen really does have a big muppet mouth, though. Is there anything private that he won’t tell around? Jesus.

Another episode where Craig behaves well! Way to go, Craig!  I always love seeing Lil Craig, too. That stinker is CUTE.

Kathryn maybe could have left the black tulle skirting at home, but otherwise I thought she looked beautiful.  Dramatic and definitely in a costume kind of way, but beautiful. It’s weird that her job at Gwynne’s started as a stylist and continues to involve that kind of work, yet she has a tough time styling herself for casual day to day.  She was cute and gooey about her new man... I wonder if they are still together now. Haven’t seen her mention him on social media in a while.  I wish she could find someone who is a good match for her, that she can see often - someone who can help make her home life feel more comforting and  safe.  Long distance relationships aren’t the best choice for her right now. Or ever, really.  

• Love 20
12 hours ago, lyric said:

I've changed my mind...I don't think Shep and Madison really hate each other, I think they're acting for this silly story line. I could be wrong, but this whole thing is feeling too staged, and frankly too stupid, to be real.

Yeah, and I don't think Madison loves Austen, either. She seems to barely like him.

I also think the primary reason Shep is still mad at Austen is because he either violated a confidence telling someone who absolutely could not be counted on to keep it or lied to someone who absolutely could not be counted on to not repeat it. Now, he also shouldn't have told that Valentine's Day story, but payback is a bitch, I guess. 

Who knows what Austen really feels. Is he so desperate to be on this show that he's willing to be seen as cuckold? Or is he just one. I don't like him

I loved Kathryn's fox hunt outfit. She pulls off stuff like that well, while other choices are head-scratchingly questionable. Like her reunion look? Yuck!

Following her disastrous entry, Liza has turned out to be a gem. Loved the fox hunt and to the manor born events she has shared with us and her boyfriend is nice and snarky. She can stay.

• Love 16

Shep and Austin are always together on Instagram.  Both of them have fully taken advantage of the finer perks of being a bravoleb.  Craig is often pictured with them too, but I kind of loved how Craig took refuge in the Carribean last year after his break up.  He seemed to fully enjoy the island life.  

I just can't fully embrace Kathryn.  I don't think she wants to have her kids full time and likely does rely on her parents for a lot of help in the child care department when she does have them.  I did think it was interesting to see her feeling genuinely giddy about meeting someone and someone "age appropriate" to boot.  

I love Chelsea and her dad.  What a sweet relationship.  

The Ashley storyline is such an obvious producer driven plot.  The woman is desperate to be on t.v. and would likely say and/or do anything to be on t.v..  In some ways, I feel the same way about Naomi, but I actually think Naomi was looking for a way to market her various businesses whether it be the family restaurant or the on-line retail.  She's not stupid.  I see her on-line store on Instagram all the time and she is its main model.  

• Love 10

How many times are we going to see Ashley apologize? 

There is something very wrong with Shep. What man turns his back on a friendship because of some pussy? I'm beginning to think Shep is in love with Austen. 

Also, I didn't understand what Shep and Cam were talking about at the restaurant. He has some big secret information on Austen? Something about Austen liking to do it in the butt? Please, someone help me out here because if that's it then I am a step away from deleting this mess from my DVR.

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, nexxie said:

Me too!  My kitty is named Pippi after her.  She is just as mischievous yet charming as her namesake. 

Something is really wrong with Ashley.  Don't know what I would actually call her affliction but right now I will settle for effin crazy.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, nexxie said:

Eliza’s plantation and Kathryn’s new neighborhood provide a lot of atmosphere - good additions!

Yeah if you like seeing that lawn jockey and that fake rental home that is only for the show.

The fox hunt was a fake event.  Craig was rolling his eyes at having to watch them ride horses while he was on the back of that trailer.

The event was set up just to have the Kathryn-Ashley and Shep-Austen confrontations.

Bravo must want to find a way to keep Ashley on the show because you can never have enough bomb throwers to create drama.  They're going to have her show up to Pat's party after all the shit she talked about her?

Makes you think that the producers egged Ashley on last season, to call Kathryn an egg donor.  Now they want to force these sit-downs and the cast was mocking the situation of having to be around Ashley.

And really, Shep gives a shit if Austen is dating Madison?  They're going to stop being drinking buddies over it?  What a tragedy because each of them will have to find other drinking buddies, which is so hard to do.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I enjoyed the fox hunt.  This is one of reasons I enjoy Southern Charm. 

Austen and 'Madisin'  bore me.  I don't give a damn about their relationship.

My car does that beeping thing too.  Sometimes it drives me crazy.

Go away Ashley.  I did love Cam's impression of her.

I kind of liked Kat's look.  At least I liked the hat.  She can carry off a 'costume' for an event.

I like seeing Chelsea with her dad.  Thank God she's backing off a business relationship with Madison. 

I enjoyed learning about it and was happy Eliza made sure to mention they weren't actually chasing foxes.

<small voice> I actually liked Kat's look as well.  It wasn't a look one sees everyday yet somehow it kinda worked on her.

I have come to the conclusion (in my head anyway) and mentioned it before that I think the whole Austin 3-some and Madison 'catching' him was a way to give her a regular spot on the show and give him some sort of hot guy cred (didn't work).  The chlamydia grenade was the final act to seal the spot.  I think they are a poseur couple and they have wasted my time with this bullshit story.  I would like that muppet and his horrible gf to go away.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, politichick said:

Yeah, and I don't think Madison loves Austen, either. She seems to barely like him.

Yeah that story is boring too.  They were hoping it would be spicy, with them repeatedly showing the threesome video.

Austen wasn't trading on his reality TV fame to get ass in that video.  He was sabotaging himself because of fear of commitment!  (but happen to be getting ass at the same time)

Can you be more trite?

Bring back that stupid beer or get muppet mouth off the show.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

How many times are we going to see Ashley apologize? 

There is something very wrong with Shep. What man turns his back on a friendship because of some pussy? I'm beginning to think Shep is in love with Austen. 

Also, I didn't understand what Shep and Cam were talking about at the restaurant. He has some big secret information on Austen? Something about Austen liking to do it in the butt? Please, someone help me out here because if that's it then I am a step away from deleting this mess from my DVR.

At least one more babe.  Because:  "well, you have to understand...."   apology over, heffa.   I don't have to do shit that involves being sympathetic to whatever poor me tale you've concocted.  The only reason we're sitting here right now is because of the smoke you caught from your family telling you you're an asshole not that you realized it on your own.  

The reason this was absolutely baffling to me is that it seemed to a) be newsworthy?  and b) shock the hell outta her.  Um, aren't ya'll 30 somethings?  Now Cam?  You d'un just had a whole baby, so you can go head and knock off that pearl clutching.  Hell, the pearls...nevermind.   Shepherd?  I giggled when I don't remember who called him by his proper name.  Shepherd, after you finished turning 13, get you a girlfriend so you can ask her freaky ass questions in the form of rose petals.   Hate looks like some real petty shit on dudes though don't it?  

I wanted to like the faux hunt, I've seen one before.  Generally I can appreciate hincty pinky up type shit but some vague thing about the optics doesn't really work for me.  Eliza's boo talking about a lint brush and fixing her pin was cute.  He's cute.   That whole thing seemed like a heap of trouble to go to ride for 20 minutes. 

Spoiler

I canNOT wait until Ashley goes off on Patricia and (presumably) gets jumped then excommunicated

ooh also in the preview for the finale, Kathryn's swooning over somebody "she's in love with"  is she talking about Joseph but she calls him Joe?    😄

I think Kathryn's beautiful and I love that she's not afraid to take risks even if I don't really see her vision lol.    I about died laughing when Eliza's auntie, walked up to the table and they were like oh here go the real fox and when she walked away Kathryn was like:  me in 50 years, ya'll see how red don't turn gray?  lol!!!!!  

Is there a rule against bringing dainty 2oz glasses full of tequila to the hunt?  I'm asking for a friend.

• Love 14
29 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Is there a rule against bringing dainty 2oz glasses full of tequila to the hunt?  I'm asking for a friend.

No, but you are better off bringing a thin flask that you put either in your boots (most boots, especially if custom made, fit snugly against the calf) or inside jacket pocket. (The salt can go into a contacts case and the lime can be precut and put into a snack sized ziplock). Not that I’ve ever taken booze on a ride 😉.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

I think Katherine looked stunning when she was on the phone with sour-puss face Danni when she was wearing white lying in her bed, she had minimal makeup on and she wasn't sporting  that odd way low side part.  I agree, Eliza and her man are winning me over now as well 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

finale, Kathryn's swooning over somebody "she's in love with"  is she talking about Joseph but she calls him Joe?    😄

This happened this episode so it’s not a spoiler his name is Hunter and he is a musician.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

This happened this episode so it’s not a spoiler his name is Hunter and he is a musician.

Who, when she met him, was apparently wearing "little camo pants."  Ha, little.  My husband is secure in his masculinity but I don't think I'd ever describe anything on his outfit as "little."  I know it was probably just a babbled phrase but it struck me as funny.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I think Katherine looked stunning when she was on the phone with sour-puss face Danni when she was wearing white lying in her bed, she had minimal makeup on and she wasn't sporting  that odd way low side part.  I agree, Eliza and her man are winning me over now as well 

I thought the same thing! I've never seen her look more beautiful.

I find the way she dresses interesting; although often it's more like a costume than an outfit (not the white lying on the bed!), but somehow she makes it work where she wears the clothing rather than it wearing her...

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, IslandGirl said:

but somehow she makes it work where she wears the clothing rather than it wearing her...

I always think the exact opposite and she frequently looks super uncomfortable.

We get a Jason appearance next week!

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I always think the exact opposite and she frequently looks super uncomfortable.

I know what you mean, I see that too but attribute it to her insecurity as a human being rather than physical clothing awkwardness! :-) 

• Love 8
7 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Why do they keep pushing Ashley on us? She’s a total nightmare and a horrible actress. We know it, the cast knows it. It’s not entertaining. Okay we get it, she’s fucking nuts and they’re attempting to manufacture drama but I just don’t need to see that women on any screen. Do not want!!!!

Yes to all of your post about Ashley....

I’ve come FF whenever she’s on screen....

so staged...she’s on a ‘loop’ of

”Hello chica”... “thank you for the opportunity”...”I just want a second chance” ...”I want peace”... ...and of course “thank you sooomuch”...”straight shooter” references....

then at the slightest resistance she raises her voice...

she is horrible at this reality show ‘come back’ tour....ugh

On another note… I cannot BELIEVE Shep and Craig are bringing the other “two of the Austen threesome” next week!!!

Edited by Shellbell59
Forgot about scene next week with threesome gals
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, ninjago said:

If Ashley's not with Thomas anymore why does she have to have anything to do with Kathryn?

She needs a storyline?

1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

No, but you are better off bringing a thin flask that you put either in your boots (most boots, especially if custom made, fit snugly against the calf) or inside jacket pocket. (The salt can go into a contacts case and the lime can be precut and put into a snack sized ziplock). Not that I’ve ever taken booze on a ride 😉.

[takes notes]  You would make my mom proud.  When I was 14 and going skiing each week with school she gave me a bota bag with brandy in it.  Back then no one cared.

2 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

That whole thing seemed like a heap of trouble to go to ride for 20 minutes. 

It's the party that follows.................

3 hours ago, scrb said:

Fox hunting is an English thing isn’t it?

Obviously you haven't seen Auntie Mame.  Fox hunting was popular in much of the west.

• Love 5

I watched the Ashley faux apology to Kathryn twice. I still don’t understand what she was trying to say. She was Kathryn’s biggest supporter? Huh? And exactly how did she show this to Kathryn or anyone else? She didn’t make any sense and I wanted Kathryn to stand up, shake her head and just walk away. Do we ever have to see that awful excuse for a human being again on this side of the country?!

• Love 8
19 hours ago, nexxie said:

Shep’s having a tantrum because she turned him down and he can’t stand it.

Bwahaha! 😆😆

love this!....Shep was put to shame by Austen when he tried dogging him about seeing Chelsea as well!!! Burn...

what do gals see in either of them?

Really!... ijustdontgetit!!!

OT: sorry about corny reason for edit...what can I say?

I watched AIRPLANE last night for the 30th time...and can’t change edit “reason”...

Edited by Shellbell59
Once again predictive text takes the reigns...see what I did there?
  • Love 3