Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Finally think I'm caught up from being gone for a few weeks, and the only conclusion I can come up with at this point is that these people are painfully stupid.

They blatantly host an alliance meeting and shut the others out, and those shut out still haven't exactly figured out the big alliance?

Then six of the big alliance form their own alliance and decide they want to flip on the HOH this early?

Now they are blindsiding someone by keeping them? 

Painfully stupid. And horrible human beings.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
19 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I was wondering why Jackson wouldn't just go try to bang Kat again. Since it seems like he really "needs" it. Is he just committed to Holly now? Lol 

Wow - ya just don’t see ho-loyalty like that anymore.  What a great guy.    (/sarcasm)

17 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

So do we think tomorrow will be a combined Battle Back and HOH? As in, top Camp Comeback person with the best score re-enters the house, and top score overall is HOH? The announcer dude kind of phrased it oddly at the end of tonight's show.

For the next HoH comp I’m halfway expecting the Split Wall; like a regular Wall comp, but with HGs on one side and (in this case) Campers on the other.  Last one standing among the Campers is not only back in the game, they’re also in the running with the rest of the remaining HGs for HoH.

16 hours ago, missyb said:

Twitter ??? Who cares??

Paul, apparently - which is just as good a reason as any for me NOT to care.

15 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Also, Holly made dessert with an assist from a bunch of other people who are also feeling sick and have the shits, because sharing is caring!:
c380vvV.png

Is that before or after they ate it?

11 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Jackson likes pb&j sandwiches, but the peanut butter always has to be on the bottom bread, jelly on the top bread, and never the other way around. Something about the texture and better taste. OCD much?

“Flip the damn thing over, you stupid motherfucker” much?

6 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I'm fine with them doing something ill advised, but boy, it sure is way too early to blindside your own alliance. 

Ordinarily I’d agree - but when you’re in an alliance which encompasses 3/4 of the House, your alternate options are already kinda limited....  🙄

• Love 9
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Nick is being nice to Nicole and giving her some of his candy.

He knows. 

How does he know?

Them bitches told him, didn't they?

😀 My kind-of-Kat impersonation.

Edited by Ellee
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think Bella would have to realize that they just came at her and Nick. The best move would be to nominate Holly and Analyse and dare Christie to use DPOV to save them. She wouldn't and bam, fractured alliance. 

But yeah, sadly, you might be right about Cliff.

I like the way you think. DAMN I would love to see this happen.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think Bella would have to realize that they just came at her and Nick. The best move would be to nominate Holly and Analyse and dare Christie to use DPOV to save them. She wouldn't and bam, fractured alliance. 

But yeah, sadly, you might be right about Cliff.

Jackson and Jack would be better noms 

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, LaurenlovesTV said:

Not that I want to know but i want to know... have nick and Bella slept together yet ? 

Yep. A while back, even. (I.e., its not like they waited until he was HOH and they had "privacy.")

• Love 1

Jackson is in the kitchen talking about how he hopes it's an endurance comp.  Someone asked him what he would do about eating.  That's a good point, actually.  He wouldn't be able to stuff his face non-stop in an endurance comp.  He said he'd just eat later.  

• LOL 8
12 minutes ago, jay741982 said:

Jackson and Jack would be better noms 

The only reason I went with Holly and Analyse is that you could also sell it to Jack and Son as not coming after them, but coming after Christie. You know,  "Our beef isn't with you, it's with Christie. Look, she is only out for herself. That's why she wanted Cliff out, because he worried HER. She won't even save Holly and Analyse. We could work with you still, just break from Christie."

That doesn't work as an offer to Holly and Analyse because they're not useful in comps.

Either way, it would be a longshot, but I think that this would be their best bet. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Oh, and obviously it would also be an appeal to Jack's massive ego. 

The most likely scenario, though, is that someone from six shitters wins HoH and Bella and Nick are nominated and either them or Sam is evicted. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, zorak said:

So Jack shaved his facial hair off.

<picture snippage 'cause no one needs to see that shit repeated>

Is it just me or does he look a little... more sad without the facial hair? Like he has a Sad Trombone face? He's one of those guys that looks better with facial hair. 

Oh God, I said something vaguely nice about Jack. I must be coming down with something. 

1 hour ago, LaurenlovesTV said:

Not that I want to know but i want to know... have nick and Bella slept together yet ? 

Many many many many many many many many many many many many many times. My personal favourite was when they fucked in the RV room and Kat was awake, coughing and clearing her throat from the opposite end of the room while they tried to keep it quiet and under the comforter. 

1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

Nick is being nice to Nicole and giving her some of his candy.

Aw, he learned how to share! I bet his patients taught him that one. Maybe next he'll learn how to tie his own shoes. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Is anyone else concerned about Jackson throwing another hinky vote tonight?  They are telling Kat to vote Nichole out and thinking the vote will be 6-4.  If that idiot throws a hinky vote, it will be tied, Nick breaks the tie and Nichole is voted out.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Deniset said:

Is anyone else concerned about Jackson throwing another hinky vote tonight?  They are telling Kat to vote Nichole out and thinking the vote will be 6-4.  If that idiot throws a hinky vote, it will be tied, Nick breaks the tie and Nichole is voted out.

I’m not concerned about that. This is a totally different situation and Jackson knows that. He understands that blindsiding Nick and Bella is the goal. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, xKHANx said:

Look, I get it, not all obese people are unhealthy. And I agree, the BMI is a farce and doesn't work for everyone's body type. I am 55yrs old, 6'3" and 275lbs and BMI says I am 100lbs overweight,   but I am a tank. I do crossfit, powerlifting and split all my firewood with an axe. Do I look obese? 

cuttinwood.png

No, but you do look like Richard Hatch! 😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, LaurenlovesTV said:

Yes and he lasted all of 45 seconds the first time. (Sorry, I figure if I have to know this information, so should you 😂.)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 21
51 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So Jack shaved his facial hair off.

<picture snippage 'cause no one needs to see that shit repeated> 

Ack! I cannot figure out how to quote a photo but @callaphera's post is actually better, so thanks!

What I wanted to say was Jack's photo post shave reeeally looks like that mug shot that circulated earlier. Can't say for sure... and wish I knew how to copy that photo over to compare! Lol

• Love 4

I'm sitting here anxious because BB should be on right now, but it is not due to the Love Island tripe that CBS wants to shove down my throat.  Usually, I glide into BB watching Jeopardy. 😞   On top of that, I am even more anxious because I really, really want to watch it; but I am almost scared to watch it because I'm pretty sure I'm going to be pissed.  Summary:  Fuck CBS! Fuck BB! They are making me frigging neurotic.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
17 minutes ago, LuvizBlind said:

I'm sitting here anxious because BB should be on right now, but it is not due to the Love Island tripe that CBS wants to shove down my throat.  Usually, I glide into BB watching Jeopardy. 😞   On top of that, I am even more anxious because I really, really want to watch it; but I am almost scared to watch it because I'm pretty sure I'm going to be pissed.  Summary:  Fuck CBS! Fuck BB! They are making me frigging neurotic.  

YES!!! Love Island....suckiest show EVER!  It needs to be on MTV....the cast is so...Are You the One? I won’t watch not even 1 minute to make sure ratings stay low.....and, it gets cancelled.

I am watching Naked & Afraid.  Master Chef is also airing.

But, this BB at 8...... is NOT good!

Edited by Dance4Life

18 HOURS AGO, PINKANDSPARKLY13 SAID:

I told my bf earlier about their cooking and baking blunders and he was appalled! Lol he knows his stuff.

What about their cooking and baking blunders?  I don't get the feeds, have missed most of the BBADs, and would love to know what they're doing in the kitchen.  Also, does anybody have a screenshot of whomever it is fucking in the shower?

• Love 1

Ok, so I'm West Coast ... so since I have (too much) time to kill before the episode begins, I placed Jack's beardless face side-by-side with the two DUI mugshots...

I think the only difference is his eyes are clear of drugs & alcohol in the BB shots.

I definitely think it's him. Loser. I hate people who drive drunk. 😞

424179174_ScreenShot2019-07-18at6_10_47PM.png.b3b9c9da732858db82e38bf3f83530de.png

• Love 7
1 minute ago, MrHufflepuff said:

On the other hand, I don't want to hear about Nick's micro-penis.

Oh I'm not worried about that. I think Bella's going to be the screamer.

3 hours ago, hoosiermom said:

Was that to get Analyse’s “stank” off of his face?

I don’t know why they didn’t put a vomit emoji when they reworked this site! You know, all kinds isn’t ick can end up in a beard. 🤮

• Love 2

Jack is a dumb Mephistopheles. What a jackass. That shaker bottle talk was so stupid. Condescending here. And he thinks he's giving her a special treat by talking to her.

• Love 7

Jack is so ugly without his whiskers. I guess they hid some of it before. And Nick's sweatshirt is horrid. Jackson is putting on weight. They'll have to roll him out when he's evicted. 

• LOL 12
15 minutes ago, KootieTaw said:

Ok, so I'm West Coast ... so since I have (too much) time to kill before the episode begins, I placed Jack's beardless face side-by-side with the two DUI mugshots...

I think the only difference is his eyes are clear of drugs & alcohol in the BB shots.

I definitely think it's him. Loser. I hate people who drive drunk. 😞

424179174_ScreenShot2019-07-18at6_10_47PM.png.b3b9c9da732858db82e38bf3f83530de.png

Are people actually not sure it’s him? Are they blind or just stupid? Ask the Russians to age him on their app, then we’ll know for sure. 

• LOL 11