Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Cliff the comp beast!?!

Ooh, that’s interesting. I wonder if he’ll try to break up the couples like he said before or go the easy road—Jess & Nicole?  

I already have a headache from Christie’s probable meltdown and should she play the DPOV or not. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Uck on Cliff, but I guess it will be interesting to see if he takes "revenge" -- and if he can figure out what happened. He's so craven that he'll probably play with the cool kids.

I asked this upthread but I think it got lost in the feeds coming back. Is Cliff super-conservative politically, or did I dream that?

• Love 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Live feed is back, and Cliff’s wearing the HoH key.

Whaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!

Cliff, The Geriatric, Wins, Again! Go Cliff!

Pull a Sam........and, shut down the All Access Pass to your HOH room!

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 4

On the other hand, from how others were talking, Cliff saved us from Jack HoH 2: Electric Boogaloo. 

Just now, vb68 said:

Cliff just told Jess she's good. He's got bigger targets.

He also told Kat that she's safe and they'll "talk tomorrow" after she told him to "marinate" on it a little. 

• Love 10
(edited)

I don't know if it is just me but every time I see Cliff I think of former WWF/E announcer Jim Ross.  With the cowboy hat and the southern drawl.

Edited by BK1978
I meant hat not hate.
  • LOL 4
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Cliff's music choices were:

1. George Strait
2. LMFAO

...did I just get super fucking high while it was Animal Cam and I'm having some weird trip?

Cliff is old school Texas 80’s....when The Dallas Cowboys and George Strait ruled! 

Heeee-hawwww! 🦉

Orwell...get ready to live  it up in HOH Room this week!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Cliff keeps repeating "giphy.gif" at the camera. 

Cliff: "There's a new sheriff in town and his name is Cliff Hogg. But you can call me Boss. Mic drop."

Is this one of the fastest moving cases of HoH-itis yet?

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
(edited)

Well, Nicole is safe, so that's good, right? (She is safe...right?)

I guess I'm happy that it wasn't Jack or Bella, or Sis. 

Any chance Have Nots make a return this week? I'm mean and want the Jacks to suffer. 

ETA: Ooh, let's have America vote on Have Nots. That could be some entertaining poetic justice.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 17
9 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Well, everyone who hoped that the CC winner would either win this HOH or immunity for the week did a great job manifesting that into reality!

You know I think I might have manifested the night of Cliff.  After all I had a pull pork sandwich from Burger King (which surprisingly did not suck) and I would imagine that would be something that Cliff would eat.😄

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)

I think Cliff has a super easy HOH.  Both sides have put him up and tons have voted for him to go tonight.

so, that is his ‘explanation.’ 

I say...put up ....Jack and Christie.  

Flush out a Power.

Then go after Nick or Bella.

Hat8ful can decide who they want to sacrifice!  

Ooops!  I forgot.  Christie can make her own noms.

So, put up the Two Jacks!

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Uck on Cliff, but I guess it will be interesting to see if he takes "revenge" -- and if he can figure out what happened. He's so craven that he'll probably play with the cool kids.

Wouldn’t count on it; after Nick telling Cliff he was safe all week, I get the distinct vibe Cliff is more than a little FUCKING PISSED OFF at that eviction vote....

11 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I asked this upthread but I think it got lost in the feeds coming back. Is Cliff super-conservative politically, or did I dream that?

I honestly don’t recall Cliff ever mentioning politics.

• Love 6
Just now, missyb said:

Downside, I think we are going to hear a lot from Jessica this week. A lot.

The only time Cliff has been able to get away from her is when he ducks into an empty room for a few minutes and then Jessica is rightthere again. 

Jack, on the other hand, is PISSED! that he almost won but didn't and is angrily washing dishes. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

How long before this is blamed on Christie?? It was her idea to keep Nicole, vote out Cliff and turn the rest into agreeing with her. And now, the guy they voted out one two comps in a row. So, in part she was correct, CLiff is the bigger threat, but......................

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I want to see if I understand Christie's power correctly.  If she uses it she does not get to change the nomination.  Whomever won the veto competition is the one who chooses the replacement nom.  

Is that correct or does she name the replacement nom?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Jack, on the other hand, is PISSED! that he almost won but didn't and is angrily washing dishes. 

So THAT's what we are going to hear about over and over this week.

I vote we make a drinking game out of it.

• Love 7

Jack: "I'm a sore loser and I beat myself up. I'll shake it off."

Jessica, out of nowhere: "I know how you feel, when I came in 2nd-" And that's when I burst into laughter and couldn't hear the rest. 

Just now, vb68 said:

So THAT's what we are going to hear about over and over this week.

I vote we make a drinking game out of it.

Sure, I don't really need my liver. 

2 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

I want to see if I understand Christie's power correctly.  If she uses it she does not get to change the nomination.  Whomever won the veto competition is the one who chooses the replacement nom.  

Is that correct or does she name the replacement nom?

Correct. Christie's power upgrades the current Veto to the Diamond Veto and it's the Veto holder at the time that makes the re-nom decision. So it could still go wacky for her. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I honestly don’t recall Cliff ever mentioning politics.

I think he mentioned in one of his interviews that he loves discussing politics when appropriate, or something along those lines, but I haven't seen those conversations among HGs happening this year. I'm not sad about that.

So Ovi's cool power is just kaput, huh? 

Eta again: Just saw the nickname Aquadick on Jokers, and forgive me if that's been used here already, but that's hilarious. Lol. It's so fun seeing him pissed off.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Jack: "I'm a sore loser and I beat myself up. I'll shake it off."

Jessica, out of nowhere: "I know how you feel, when I came in 2nd-" And that's when I burst into laughter and couldn't hear the rest. 

Sure, I don't really need my liver. 

Correct. Christie's power upgrades the current Veto to the Diamond Veto and it's the Veto holder at the time that makes the re-nom decision. So it could still go wacky for her. 

So, Christie has to work with the Veto holder.....so, they can get their chosen Noms up. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Jessica is talking to Kat about maybe pushing to Cliff that he should put up Christie plus a pawn and then backdoor Jack when Christie comes off the pawn. Because neither of them want Christie to leave. 

Jessica: "And Michie looks like he's in a really bad mood." I'm sure Jessica will make him cookies and make him feel better. 

• LOL 3

So Nicole warned Kat and Jessica that Christie and Jack were just outside the door when they were talking about the Christie/backdoor Jack idea. Kat scurried into the storage room with Analyse to let her know that Nicole said that Christie and Jack blah blah blah. But Kat's telling Analyse that she's going to push a Christie/Nick nom to Cliff. Oh and now she's downloading the Jessica conversation to Tommy in the bathroom. And now telling Jack. 

Kat. Be careful. We can't afford to lose you because then there's nothing left but my descent into alcoholism and anger management. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 9

Again, I'm down for it because of the hilarity, but this is, like, word for word why I thought it was such a dumb move to blindside Nick and Bella and flip the vote to evict Cliff. Shitty, shitty game play by Christie. 

Yes, she needed a lot of bad luck for it go bad for her, but had she just gone with voting out Nicole, she would need something out of nowhere for it to go wrong for her. She essentially created a possible negative scenario where there was none. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Kat's play here is so poor. She doesn't owe the Six Shitters anything. Not only does she not owe them anything, they can't even EXPECT anything from her. How in the world would that Jack backdoor plan even negatively affect Kat? 

Some really bad play here the last few days.

• Love 7
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

Kat's play here is so poor. She doesn't owe the Six Shitters anything. Not only does she not owe them anything, they can't even EXPECT anything from her. How in the world would that Jack backdoor plan even negatively affect Kat? 

Some really bad play here the last few days.

I think Kat's more concerned that Christie and Jack heard Jessica talking about her (she keeps saying, "Jessica talks really fucking loud") and them knowing that Kat was in the room at the time. But it's hard to tell with Kat. She's all over the place all of the time. 

• Love 5

Nick's whole demeanor is  "WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?"

He's shook and can't figure out what to do.

Tommy just gave him a kiss of death to his forehead.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
(edited)

Now Kat is telling Christie about the conversation.

And Analyse is burping in the background. Thanks for your stellar contribution to the conversation, Miss Bath Mat. 

ETA: Holy shit, I think it's going to be spun that Nicole was lying because Jack and Christie were never outside the RV bedroom. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1

I think Kat is trying to set a record for the shortest amount of time a HG has ratted a secret out individually to everyone in the house. Soon, she'll be repeating it to Jessica, "Did you hear what Jessica suggested?" 

Jessica, of course, will understand being betrayed. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Jack, about how to get Nick and Christie on the block: "Nick nommed him. Christie nommed him. But I would rather go than Christie."

YES, FALL ON YOUR SWORD FOR THE LESBIAN THAT DOESN'T WANT TO SLEEP WITH YOU, JACK. That would be super fucking awesome.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

How can Cliff not get that this is the perfect time for a power move? Jack/Son/Christie/Tommy - two of those four have to go up. He has to know this, right? 

For Bella, she could get away with trying to maintain some alliance with the others, but Cliff knows he's fucked with them - THEY JUST VOTED HIM OUT. If he doesn't take a shot at them, he would be....ugh...a typical BB HG. Damn, I keep going back to that because it's so true.

• Love 8

Christie just announced she wants to do her own dirty work.

I fall over laughing.

Christie's panicking. Jack's panicking. Nick's panicking.

This is fun.

• LOL 11
  • Love 6