Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, to be fair, I don't even think Sam's a racist. He's a coward, yes, and he's done some really dumb things and isn't playing a good game, but I don't have any proof that he's a racist.

Because he’s not the problem .  The Jack holes are!!!!!

• Love 1
(edited)

Kemi wouldn’t have told Julie she was rooting for Sam to win if she thought he was a racist.

It seemed to me David was apparently crying during the break (and was then trying to express to Julie and us) that he was hoping an African-American male could finally be a leader in the BB house (remember that book they claimed to see him with in sequester?) and maybe even win the game. I think that’s what he meant when he said he hoped this year would be different from other years.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Amy Beth said:

I know David had things figured out, but Kat seems like a close second. She told us that she knew what was going on with the eviction, but she didn’t change her vote. She doesn’t want the rest of them to know she knows. Smart girl!

I mean Holly did tell her to vote Nicole out even though the other 6 were voting out Cliff.  She told Kat that it would mean Nick and Bella wouldn't be suspicious of Kat and that way she could be a mole for the rest of them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, zorak said:

I mean Holly did tell her to vote Nicole out even though the other 6 were voting out Cliff.  She told Kat that it would mean Nick and Bella wouldn't be suspicious of Kat and that way she could be a mole for the rest of them.

Yeah, that was all part of the Six Shitters' plan they came up with yesterday. Kat prob said that in the DR so casuals know she knows what's up.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I mean, I wouldn't be sad about Jessica going up and home but only because I can't stand her and she's an insta-feed switch as long as it isn't Tommy and Christie on the other side. 

TBH, I can't disagree with you. I just don't want it to be business as usual with the plan, so far highly successful, to evict all the people who "don't fit in". 

I guess I've now stopped rooting for people I actually like, and I've started rooting for people purely to spite Gr8ful. So they've won. 

• Love 5

Bella is getting worked up at Jack.  She told him that if she sees him talking to Nicole or Cliff, she's going to assume that he's trying to get them on his side.  He said that seemed kind of threatening.  Bella has vowed that she will not be talking to anyone who isn't in the nine.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Nick's telling Tommy, Holly, and Analyse that he gets why they don't trust Bella.

Such a peon. So trying to save his a** 

Bella is getting worked up at Jack.  She told him that if she sees him talking to Nicole or Cliff, she's going to assume that he's trying to get them on his side.  He said that seemed kind of threatening.  Bella has vowed that she will not be talking to anyone who isn't in the nine.

Bella no one trusts you or likes you. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, okay. Bella wants everyone to treat Cliff and Nicole like they're Camp Comeback-ers. 

Of course she does. She's a fucking shitfuck, and ever shall be. 

• Love 19

Bella's trying to confirm that if one of the 9 win HOH they're going to put up Cliff and Jess or maybe even Nicole in there.  Jack's telling her Cliff should be the one to go next.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Cutty said:

Same. And I really want to see him play. He's had good reads and been very social since coming back in the house. I feel like the other three wouldn't have much impact on the game, but David could stick around a while.

I agree and wish David won CCC too.

• Love 3

Bella's trying to confirm that if one of the 9 win HOH they're going to put up Cliff and Jess or maybe even Nicole in there.  Jack's telling her Cliff should be the one to go next.

I am sure Jack will want Bella and Jess on the block 🤨

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

DON'T YOU TURN THIS ALL ON KAT, BELLA. I WILL FUCK YOU UP SAY BAD SHIT ABOUT YOU ONLINE IF YOU DO.

Bella to Jack: "No hard feelings. I feel honoured that you feel threatened by me."

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Love 5

Nick's trying to say it was his fault about the vote because he didn't ask the rest of them what they wanted.  You just keep telling yourself that, Nick.  I can't wait to see him and Bella in a room alone together or the 6 in a room without them.  I need to know if the 9 are really coming back together.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Nick: "Blah blah blindside."
Analyse in a little girl's voice: "I'm sorry."
Nick: "Blah blah Nicole."
Analyse in a little girl's voice: "I'm so so sorry."
Nick: "Blah bah trust."
Analyse in a little girl's voice: "I'm sorry."

No wonder she needed coaching and a script from Christie and Tommy last night on how to talk to crying Jack. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Nick:  "I just don't want you guys to not trust me."  Duh.

Just now, Callaphera said:

No wonder she needed coaching and a script from Christie and Tommy last night on how to talk to crying Jack. 

Are you kidding me?  I'm not surprised though. 

Analyse isn't just sorry.  She's really really really sorry.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Are you kidding me?  I'm not surprised though.

I wish. It's times like those that I'm reminded that she's, like, 22 or something. 

I'm not sure she ever did talk to him, though, because they kept the feeds off of Jack forever and a day at that point.

• Love 1
(edited)

Christie's trying to spin her voting out Cliff to Sam as strictly game related because she felt Cliff was a threat for her.  She said the other 5 might have wanted to vote Cliff out due to their feelings toward Nick and Bella.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1

Sam and Christie are talking.  He just asked if they're still on for the plan to put up Jack and Jackson.

Lulz. Sam is really fucking dumb. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Sam seems to really want to trust Christie.  He was seeking confirmation from her that if he tells her stuff ever she will not go run and tell Jack and Jackson.  She said no.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 7/13/2019 at 11:49 AM, Cutty said:

Jackson. He's talked about his addictive personality, how he's struggled with body dysmorphia

Holly's a former anorexic, right?  (She mentioned "getting down to 98 lbs" at one point.)  I have to wonder how healthy the two of them are for each other.

Ah, maybe I'm too cynical.  Perhaps they're the cure whatever ails their partner?

• Love 1

Jackson is claiming that if he wins HOH he's putting Nick and Bella up. 

Jackson says he doesn't care what Christie says, he's putting the two of them up if he wins.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Oh and Jackson just told Jack that he stashed 3 chicken breasts for the two of them in the back of either the fridge or the freezer.  He said he couldn't say anything in front of "her" but he wanted Jack to know.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Jackson is claiming that if he wins HOH he's putting Nick and Bella up. 

Jackson says he doesn't care what Christie says, he's putting the two of them up if he wins.

His bum ankle makes this pretty unlikely for an endurance comp, but: go and get it, LegoJack!

On that note though, any thoughts on the comp? Typical endurance comps - wall, slip and slide, etc. - come after days of indoor lockdown. I'm thinking either "roll ball back and forth without dropping" or "chicken coop tiny hands nonsense" are our most likely options, for a reasonably quick backyard turn time? Chicken coop would work on a bad ankle, but how big are his hands? 

• Love 1