Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Christie has announced to those on the couch that they're going to play a prank on the rest of the house.  On the count of 3 they just stood up and started screaming, "Oh my God!  I knew it!"  Everyone came running to the living room.  Hmmm.  I distinctly remember Christie saying just the other day that she doesn't like pranks.

ETA:  Christie just said, "I usually don't like pranks but that was just too funny."

Edited by zorak
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Someone stumbling across this thread would read this and think we're all on something. I love it.

In other news, I'm pretty confident that a lot of the giant anti-Nicole rally will be shown tonight, and I expect several people to look really bad. Hopefully, Nicole and Ovi will look really good. And hopefully I won't have to eat my words. 

Sorry about the empty quote box. Everything is all wonky tonight. I've done this 4 times. 

I had a wonky time responding to a quote as well, about an hour ago.

• Love 1

Wow these people are dumb.  Sam seemed to think that their little prank surprised the live feeders.  Christie pointed out that we would have seen the prep for the prank.  Duh!

• LOL 10
7 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Someone stumbling across this thread would read this and think we're all on something. I love it.

To be fair, we really need (/deserve) to be on something to slog through this fucking mess. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Yuck!

trio.png

I wonder if Holly is regretting Kat’s offer to be a Sister Wife?

Kat offered....and, Holly made the gnarliest face.  

Really, Holly?  Kathryn already took a ride and you are the sloppy seconds! 😂

I was kinda hoping they would be swingers......the 3 Couples + Kathryn 🦄.......but, I do not think it is going to happen.

• LOL 3
9 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

All the TLC crossovers are happening with Big Brother this year. First we had My 600 Lb. Life, now Sister Wives. What's next, 90 Day Fiancé?

• LOL 4
46 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

All the TLC crossovers are happening with Big Brother this year. First we had My 600 Lb. Life, now Sister Wives. What's next, 90 Day Fiancé?

Otherwise known as the Swayleigh Story. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 4
58 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Fear Factor

they are drinking those nasty raw egg drinks now

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Dr. Pimple Popper, courtesy of Jack.

• LOL 6
2 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Kat offered....and, Holly made the gnarliest face.  

Really, Holly?  Kathryn already took a ride and you are the sloppy seconds! 😂

I was kinda hoping they would be swingers......the 3 Couples + Kathryn 🦄.......but, I do not think it is going to happen.

I was wondering why Jackson wouldn't just go try to bang Kat again. Since it seems like he really "needs" it. Is he just committed to Holly now? Lol 

• Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I was wondering why Jackson wouldn't just go try to bang Kat again. Since it seems like he really "needs" it. Is he just committed to Holly now? Lol 

Well he knows what Kat said in the DR about never calling her once the show was over and they had all this drama over it the other day, so while Son may be dumber than dirt,  even he should know that ship has sailed.

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Well he knows what Kat said in the DR about never calling her once the show was over and they had all this drama over it the other day, so while Son may be dumber than dirt,  even he should know that ship has sailed.

Haha oh okay. I didn't see that stuff but read a little about it. Honestly I haven't been watching the show that much, but have been reading all of this thread. I missed episodes 3-6. And I only started watching this season because of Kat. I watched her on DCC: MTT. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

They'll definitely be ridiculed and humiliated by us?  Does that count?

Nobody's likely to get a TAR slot out of this, and some of them will probably not get to do B&B.  But, other than that, most of these knuckleheads will probably end up on the Challenge and be able to do meet-and-greets and the like.

What is B&B?

4 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Haha oh okay. I didn't see that stuff but read a little about it. Honestly I haven't been watching the show that much, but have been reading all of this thread. I missed episodes 3-6. And I only started watching this season because of Kat. I watched her on DCC: MTT. 

And what is DCC:MTT?  

Tonight's show is absolutely cracking me up. It is showing the 9 as real knuckleheads. DIfferent freak outs all over the place.

I am so delighted that Grat8ful, unde9nable are getting edit that make them look like fools.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

I’m guessing The Bold and the Beautiful.

Yes.

I only caught some of the ep because my tivo is a piece of shit that breaks every five minutes. It basically looked to me like they showed Bella for the ass she is but the rest of them got off easy, which we expected. I missed all of the initial shit though and only saw from when Bella and Nicole first talked to the start of the veto comp, so I'm hoping maybe they showed the rest of them as the dicks they are, too.

(edited)

I think they were attempting to salvage Tommy and trying to make him look genuinely upset for Nicole. I hope nobody buys that.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

I think they were salvage Tommy and trying to make him look genuinely upset for Nicole. I hope nobody buys that.

Oh yea, he got such a good edit. Meanwhile every time I saw his face I was just like 'FUCKING TOMMY!' Ugh.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Victim Noises said:

I can't wait to see the back side of Christie. She's beyond ridiculous.

This. And she needs to take her onesie wearin’, high kickin’, all-around rattin’ little buddy with her. Bye Felicias. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I think they were salvage Tommy and trying to make him look genuinely upset for Nicole. I hope nobody buys that.

I know, right? I was seriously cussing at my TV.  I'm glad they showed a bit of what's been happening, but seriously not enough.  The casual viewers still won't have a true picture of these asswipes.  

• Love 5
(edited)
12 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I think they were attempting to salvage Tommy and trying to make him look genuinely upset for Nicole. I hope nobody buys that.

The lack of Jack (minus that eyes shining with condescension, aggressive posturing "You're Camp Comeback, I can't touch you" moment with Ovi in the storage room) was pretty suspect, too. They didn't show much of Jackson joining in and then they gave him a Cover Your Ass DR session and they showed almost nothing of Jack joining in. 

Edited by Callaphera
digressive? WTF autocorrect
  • Love 5

Exactly. They all got off easy and they put it all on Nick/Bella, which isn't really that surprising. Nick/Bella will be the targets next week and the other assholes are gonna last a long while so they don't want to drive even the casuals away.

• Love 5

Advanced issues found

56 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

That's GOT to be on the horizon. I hope Kat knows better now.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Exactly. They all got off easy and they put it all on Nick/Bella, which isn't really that surprising. Nick/Bella will be the targets next week and the other assholes are gonna last awhile so they don't want to drive even the casuals away.

Honestly, Nick and Bella got off really easy, too. I know there was a lot they were never going to show, like the "Do you even have anxiety?" moment but still. They made it look kinda tame for what did happen. 

I am kinda bummed that the Nicole bits took up so much time that we didn't get any of Kat's Veto shenanigans, like the tan lines and the sleeping with it on and whatnot.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, zorak said:

Christie has announced to those on the couch that they're going to play a prank on the rest of the house.  On the count of 3 they just stood up and started screaming, "Oh my God!  I knew it!"  Everyone came running to the living room.  Hmmm.  I distinctly remember Christie saying just the other day that she doesn't like pranks.

ETA:  Christie just said, "I usually don't like pranks but that was just too funny."

giphy.gif

• LOL 4
5 hours ago, zorak said:

Since I despise Nick and Bella and want one of them to go next week, it pains me to see Jackson gleefully talking about the plan to blindside Nick and Bella with the vote this week.  I want a blindside but I also don't like that Jackson is getting what he wants.

I agree on both points.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, zorak said:

I don't think he's clueless to the possibility.  Sam was tipping him off days ago that certain people were trying to keep Nicole in the game.  He keeps trying to seek reassurance that they all want to keep him in the game.

I thought they wanted to get rid of Nicole not Cliff?

5 hours ago, RockYou said:

Gr8tful + 1 I know 

Can anyone spell out the Six Shooters and any other semi alliances that we can tell are pretty much in existence. 

Please and thank u :))

What’s the six shooters?

5 hours ago, zorak said:

Six Shooters is Holly, Jackson, Jack, Analyse, Christie, and Tommy if I'm not mistaken.  I think Six Shooters came into existence because those 6 started to not trust Nick and Bella who were in the Gr8ful alliance with them.  Nick and Bella don't know about Six Shooters.  I don't even pretend to know what other alliances exist.  There are a lot of fake alliances that have been made.  

Thanks I don’t keep up with live feeds and all.

Reading some of this helps me understand the contestants better.

• Love 1

Just turned on the feeds and I think Jack, Son, and Holly were just discussing telling Kat to keep Nicole 60 seconds before the vote, and also using Kat as a mole to spy on Nick and Bella?

• Love 3

Not verbatim.

Bella: "Wow, I've got the mad shits, bro."
Jessica: "Come and sit and I'll tell you all about my MLM Ponzi scheme self-owned and operated essential oil business and how you can heal yourself of any ailment! And if you want to join, I will totally take you under my wing as you give me half of all your profits BUT IT'S TOTALLY NOT A PYRAMID SCHEME. You do have a big social circle, right? #girlboss."

I'd rather the shits. 

Props to Jackson for playing the long game and weakening half the house with salmonella the day before what's probably going to be some sort of endurance comp. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Props to Jackson for playing the long game and weakening half the house with salmonella the day before what's probably going to be some sort of endurance comp. 

You know...that would be diabolical!  Alas, I do not think Jackson is that smart.  

• Love 7

Jackson: just ate a family dinner with the rest of the house
Jackson: was just making up a big bowl of something to eat
Jackson: want to ration the rest of the house and hides food because other people eat too much

k.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

So after watching tonight’s show, while I knew about the whole ‘Nicole is the devil and responsible for everything’ shit show, it’s different watching the (completely edited) drama play out, and after watching Nick and Bella’s delusional DRs? Yeah, blindside their asses tomorrow. I pretty much hate all of these people, with a side of “yeah, they’re not COMPLETELY horrible (Kat), or are cool but doomed (David, Kemi, Ovi, Nicole)”.  

But seeing the lying and blaming and ‘how dare she’ about Nicole? Reminded me of how much I hated Natalie’s “green room” lie about Michelle (season 11, ages ago, but still the most effective, damaging lie, even if I don’t remember the particulars). Good game play? Sure. But to watch Michelle cry and be so confused and stunned on the feeds because something that never happened became fact for the whole house? It’s just the worst. 

So all I’m hoping for at this point is betrayal and fights and DRAMA. Because I have no legitimate rooting interest. 

• Love 12

So do we think tomorrow will be a combined Battle Back and HOH? As in, top Camp Comeback person with the best score re-enters the house, and top score overall is HOH? The announcer dude kind of phrased it oddly at the end of tonight's show.

• Useful 1

Ovi and Analyse have been having a very sweet conversation. Talking about how different they are in the house. How lonely it is to not be their selves. How people migrate away when he enters an area.

Talking about Ovi's girlfriend. Says the cutest things about her and Analyse really seems relaxed talking to him. Real change in how I have seen Analyse.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
10 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Dick and Paul are having a twitter spat right now. Two assholes fighting on twitter, good times!

This seems to happen nearly every week.  I have not checked out this current fight yet, but what I hate about it is how Paul tries to make it seem like he is a "good guy" in these arguments.  I might not like Dick (though I do find him funny from time to time) but at least he owns being an asshole. 

11 hours ago, zorak said:

Her last name is Talavera but Jackson is an idiot so maybe he thinks she is Armenian.

She could be Armenian on her mother's side.  Who knows.

13 hours ago, Cutty said:

Tommy pretending not to know what incarcerated means is hilarious. He's from Staten Island. He knows exactly what the fuck they were implying.

So what you are saying is because Tommy is from Staten Island there is a chance that he knows some legitimate business men who have done things that have gotten them incarcerated while doing their legitimate businesses. Maybe some of those legitimate businessmen have the last name of Gotti…maybe not.  You didn't hear it from me.

8 hours ago, The Companion said:

Yeah, I am going to have to push back on this. Having fat on your body is not equal to being unhealthy. There is nothing inherently unhealthy about having fat on your body. Being fat is often correlated to other issues that do relate to health, but there is nothing to indicate that Jessica is in any way unhealthy. In fact, she expressly talked about running and dancing as activities she does.  

Here is a good article about obesity, health and why normalizing larger bodies is actually a VERY good thing: https://highline.huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/everything-you-know-about-obesity-is-wrong/

Consider the source of that article.  The HuffPost is not known for being unbiased when pushing certain talking points or agendas.  It would be like quoting Fox News when talking about something that they are trying to push.

Being overweight is unhealthy.  As a guy who is overweight, I know this for a fact.  I have had doctors tell me so.  When you are younger and overweight you can get by, but the older you get the more damaged your body will be.

6 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

Oh no, Flavor of Love flashback. And that makes me sad that it's still stored in my memory banks.

Never forget Flavor of Love, keep it stored in your memory banks forever.  Always remember when that chick spit on New York.

8 hours ago, zorak said:

Since I despise Nick and Bella and want one of them to go next week, it pains me to see Jackson gleefully talking about the plan to blindside Nick and Bella with the vote this week.  I want a blindside but I also don't like that Jackson is getting what he wants.

Same here.  I do not like either side of the factions and want to see them both suffer.  But to quote the late great Randy Savage, "It is, what it is.  Oh yeah! Dig it!"

8 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I don't know if any of you watched the Survivor from years back when they four groups: African-Americans, whites, Hispanics and Asians. It was a little squicky doing it as teams that were initially pitted against one another, for sure.

BUT when have we ever, before or since, had a Survivor season with 15 POC? It was the most interesting season they ever had, in my opinion. We got Yul, Ozzy, Penner and Parvati, not to mention eccentric Cao Boi and lovesick Billy Garcia.   

So I'd decree that BB should say the hell with getting the "proportions" right -- not that they ever tried before. Just give us a genuinely diverse group of people and let see what kind of rich experiences you end up with.

Survivor Race Wars.  How that theme ever made it on the air is beyond me and they were going to do it again but that one woman quit so it made the tribes uneven.  Didn't a lot of sponsors leave them because of that theme?

I can't stand Parvati (Which seems to be a mortal sin on this site.  I think an argument can be made that she was just as big of a bully as Russell was but nobody ever brings that up).  The fact that she won her second season still annoys me.  Because I do not like her and also had it been a final three I think Cirie would have and should have won.  Maybe then I would not have to hear about how Parvati was one of the best winners ever.

Edited by BK1978
  • Love 8