Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

So you are saying give 13% of the population 50% of the show's slots?

What about the Hispanics, they make up a larger portion of the population than blacks, almost 18%. 

The way it is right now, the percentages match the make-up of the US population and I would guess that is what they are trying to achieve by having 2 black, 2 Hispanic, 1 Middle Eastern, 1 Asian.  (Analyse is hispanic in case you are wondering...)

IMHO, just do a better job at casting, get people who know the game and not recruits.  

PS: Even if it were split 50/50 do you really think it would be better?  I mean come on, you don't think each group would form an alliance based solely on color on day one?   And whomever was in power initially wouldn't put 2 up from the other side?  I think it would be an even bigger shit show that it is now.

I do not think Analyse is culturally Latina. So, I am not claiming her! 🥳💫🙌🏻

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, but Analyse also does none of that and she gets much less vitrol.

I can't excuse any of these houseguests' behaviour toward Kemi. It's one thing to not like her. It's quite another to be this hateful toward a houseguest. And they're doing the exact same thing with David!

I mean, we're seeing a reasonable dislike of Kemi through people like Sam and David (who criticizes her but don't go too far). And then there's what people like Christie, Kat, and Nick, who are taking it way too far. Threatening to spit in someone's face and also taking Kemi's bathing suit is just...wrong to me. It's really disgusting. Not to mention Jack's behaviour with Kemi about a water bottle. 

Analyse is getting vitriol....just not to her face.  Wait until someone tells her what Jack said about her hygiene.  It is going to come out when they need her vote against Jack! 

And, they have done more to Kemi.

Bella freaking put her hands on her! That is fresh, AF.

Especially, in a situation where Kemi cannot do much about it.

I feel Production is loving all this fighting. They purposely did not open the door for Kemi....just so they could allow more time for them to fight on-air.

And, this Camp Nowhere is horrible!  

Not only is it unfair to the HGs who are still in the game.

All it does is keep promoting the HG....Pecking Order. 

This is horrible in a situation like BB house.  You are literally trapped with these people in a pressure cooker.

I hope if Kemi comes home next week....she freaking destroys Christie.

When she watches the entire show....she will find out the true reason why ‘nobody would talk her.’

It is not that they were not hanging out with her......it is that they were in another room bashing her.  From a few HGs (Christie & the Jacks).....to the entire Gr8tful alliance....all day long.......non-stop! Lead Bully: Yours truly, Christie.

• Love 7
49 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

She's not wrong. Plus sizes generally go from about size 12 to...as high a size as they make. 

I think most of us agree she's not a great player, but I don't think most of us think her size should preclude her from playing BB. (Not that you're necessarily saying this. I can't tell.) 

She is very beautiful.  Prettier than some of the skinny minnies in the house.  I like that there is a bigger size player...finally! 

Ok, so I have caught some bits and pieces of info, this is old news by now, I'm sure, but Jack said Analease smells and then still had sex with her?

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, TimWil said:

If I’m not mistaken I thought I heard Jackson call her “Armenian princess” or something like that.

Her last name is Talavera but Jackson is an idiot so maybe he thinks she is Armenian.

• LOL 7
16 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Bella freaking put her hands on her!

Okay, I'ma give my UO on this.

I saw the fight and while Bella did put her hands on Kemi, it didn't have to happen....they were fighting and Kemi walked away while Bella was still talking.  It was Kemi that went back to Bella instead of going to the DR as requested; when Bella said she was going to the kitchen Kemi should have stepped aside and let her go but she didn't, which is when Bella put her hand on her.

Not justifying what Bella did in any way, shape or form but it wouldn't have happened in the first place had Kemi just walked away instead of going back to finish the argument.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, zorak said:

Her last name is Talavera but Jackson is an idiot so maybe he thinks she is Armenian.

Wait ... what???  Jackson was wrong??  Can’t be ... pretty sure Ana must be wrong on her heritage.  

Good thing she met him in the B.B. house. Now she can correct it.  

Has Christie weighed in on this?   I think it’s imperative that we get her views too.  

That will take up another 24 hours at least. Maybe Kemi will get a break. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Has Christie weighed in on this?   I think it’s imperative that we get her views too.  

Until Christie gets her period, her PMS will prevent her from forming a logical opinion of this.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

Talavera (s) is Mexican.  I do ancestry and never seeing this surname  for a Puerto Rican.  I think I am right because of this convo.

Why I say Analyse is not culturally Latina (which is fine). Because, a few days ago there was a scene in the bathroom. 

Jessica was doing her usual Spanish translation shtick. This time it was ‘sombrero.’

Analyse was seating next to her and remained completely silent. 

Then a guy (Sam or Nick....cannot remember) said.....Because, you are Puerto Rican, Mexican and Irish. 

Analyse still remained silent staring off looking bored.

Jessica just stared at her.

It was so awkward. 

I have also heard Jessica speak Spanish to Analyse and she won’t respond.

Analyse is a very pretty girl....but, can act strange, too.

I kinda felt bad for her because during that comp.....she came off as genuinely having a problem with Spelling.....or, is this dyslexia? 

Analyse put on BB occupation.....College Soccer Star.  🤣 She is a beautiful jock!

There is a funk in this house. I do not think people are genuinely enjoying themselves. A lot of their spirits are broken.

It all comes down to Jack, Jackson and Christie.

I do not think the others genuinely like them....but, there seems to be some form of unnatural attachment to them.

Tommy and Nicole are not buddies, anymore.  He just dropped her..???

I mean we see Holly and Analyse .....LITERALLY....having...survival sex.

(Kat tried it.....and, failed miserably).

WTF???! I have never seen Showmances like this on BB.  I have been watching for 9 years. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

She's not wrong. Plus sizes generally go from about size 12 to...as high a size as they make. 

I think most of us agree she's not a great player, but I don't think most of us think her size should preclude her from playing BB. (Not that you're necessarily saying this. I can't tell.) 

Nope, not saying that at all. Just saying that her "Promoting" herself as plus sized and wonderful is not a good thing.  Being 200lbs over weight is not healthy for anyone no matter what your day job is; Just like a model being 87lbs is not healthy.  

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Okay, I'ma give my UO on this.

I saw the fight and while Bella did put her hands on Kemi, it didn't have to happen....they were fighting and Kemi walked away while Bella was still talking.  It was Kemi that went back to Bella instead of going to the DR as requested; when Bella said she was going to the kitchen Kemi should have stepped aside and let her go but she didn't, which is when Bella put her hand on her.

Not justifying what Bella did in any way, shape or form but it wouldn't have happened in the first place had Kemi just walked away instead of going back to finish the argument.

Yes!  Kemi was trying to get in.....but, Production refused to open the door. 

She even said it.

So, the argument kept going on. Door is still locked....so, Kemi walked back. Because, Bella kept lying and talking shit.

Then Bella literally tried to move Kemi grabbing her arms.

Do you know how condescending that touch was?

Bella immediately smirked and put her hands behind her back. This the move Production tells them to do....if they do not want to get booted for fighting.

Kemi then...also had to refrain...or, face punishment.

Finally...Production unlocked the door.

All this because Bella is a liar.....and, Kemi busted her game!

Cant wait until Bella is gone! She got NO power!!!! 🤣

Christie and Jack have powers so they will be around for WEEKS!!! 🤬

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

Yes!  Kemi was trying to get in.....but, Production refused to open the door. 

She even said it.

So, the argument kept going on. Door is still locked....so, Kemi walked back. Because, Bella kept lying and talking shit.

Wowwwwwwwww!  Asshole Production!  Still, I would have just walked away and left Bella flap her piehole.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

I do not think Analyse is culturally Latina. So, I am not claiming her! 🥳💫🙌🏻

Didn't know you had to be 'culturally' anything to be a certain race? 

I bet she puts down she is Hispanic on every application or form that asks the race question.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

Nope, not saying that at all. Just saying that her "Promoting" herself as plus sized and wonderful is not a good thing.  Being 200lbs over weight is not healthy for anyone no matter what your day job is; Just like a model being 87lbs is not healthy.  

The point here is that she is a Plus-Size model. Half of America is 200+ pounds.

They need clothes, too!  Or, do you want the morbidly obese walking around naked or draped in sheets like the show ....My 600 Pound Life??

Let her model the clothes! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I think we really might get Kemi going off today. She seems really done. 

I worry about her edit tomorrow night, though, if she goes off on all of these people.

Because you just KNOW that the show will take the opportunity to use it against her in her possible final episode. 

I hope they don't. 

However, I DO want her to stand up for herself and I DO want her to take at least one person down a few notches.

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

The point here is that she is a Plus-Size model. Half of America is 200+ pounds.

They need clothes, too!  Or, do you want the morbidly obese walking around naked or draped in sheets like the show ....My 600 Pound Life??

She can model all she wants, I never said she couldn't. 

And just to be clear, I didn't say over 200lbs, I said 200lbs over weight

Edited by xKHANx
  • Love 1
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Talavera (s) is Mexican.  I do ancestry and never seeing this surname  for a Puerto Rican.  I think I am right because of this convo.

Why I say Analyse is not culturally Latina (which is fine). Because, a few days ago there was a scene in the bathroom. 

Jessica was doing her usual Spanish translation shtick. This time it was ‘sombrero.’

Analyse was seating next to her and remained completely silent. 

Then a guy (Sam or Nick....cannot remember) said.....Because, you are Puerto Rican, Mexican and Irish. 

Analyse still remained silent staring off looking bored.

Jessica just stared at her.

It was so awkward. 

I have also heard Jessica speak Spanish to Analyse and she won’t respond.

I have to say, that while I think you may be correct that Analyse's Hispanic roots may not be a major part of her personal identity, I wouldn't say that being unable to respond to someone who is speaking Spanish means that someone cannot be "culturally Latina".  Many of my students are Hispanic and even when it is evident that their cultural roots are a major part of their identity, they don't always speak Spanish.  A lot of it comes down to their own parents not speaking Spanish even though their grandparents may.  

Edited by zorak
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

I love you!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, tinkerbell said:

the whole group picked on Nicole until she cried, then they switched and picked on Kemi. 

To correct this, they ALWAYS picked on Kemi. They just took a 24 hour break to belittle and bully Nicole.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, xKHANx said:

IMHO, just do a better job at casting, get people who know the game and not recruits.  

Agree.  They also would get a better mix if they drew 16 names randomly out of all those that want to be on the show.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
38 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think we really might get Kemi going off today. She seems really done

Who could blame her? She's actually been remarkably self-controlled under the circumstances. 

• Love 14
34 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

OK - I don't watch the feeds, but I read here.  here's a quick and dirty run-down:

Christie wont stop talking, except for one day when she couldn't stop crying AND talking at the same time.   Bella won't stop lying . Tommy won't stop jumping and yelling.  the whole group picked on Nicole until she cried, then they switched and picked on Kemi.  

Jack wont stop fucking Analyse, but then he talks shit about her behind her back.  Jackson wont stop eating, except to fuck Kat, then he switched to fucking Holly.  Nick is fucking Bella, but really wants Analyse. 

The main alliance is racist as hell, but don't think they are.  It's just a coincidence that the people getting sent to Camp Comeback are not white. And that they've engaged in trivial behaviors which the group decides is aggressive and proof that they can't be trusted, and then repeats the stories over and over, elaborating a bit more each time until the trivial behaviors become something akin to attempted murder. 

The main activity, besides eating and fucking, is to hug people and say you love them "as a person", then wait till they leave and talk shit about them.  

For a group of people with so many hateful assholes in it, they do an insane amount of cuddling.

Thanks Tinkerbell - and everyone else! That helps.

Which leaves me with my last question... is there anyone to cheer for? 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Jess2149 said:

Yes. She told him. What he would need to do is win HOH and put people up. HOH is safe. If he doesn’t win HOH his only hope is that he is picked and wins veto. 

Yeah, he'd be safe, but he'd lose an ally either way due to Christie's DPOV.

• Love 1
Just now, Slider said:

Thanks Tinkerbell - and everyone else! That helps.

Which leaves me with my last question... is there anyone to cheer for? 

Nicole. You can root for her for a few more weeks. 

And I think Nicole is a moron, too, but she's at least a nice moron. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, he'd be safe, but he'd lose an ally either way due to Christie's DPOV.

Actually that’s why I said he needs to win veto or someone out of the alliance at least. Christie’s power isn’t the regular DPOV. When she activates her power she can take someone off the block but the holder of that weeks GPOV is the one who gets to pick the renom. So as long as the alliance doesn’t hold GPOV Christie can’t really use her DPOV!

• Love 3
(edited)
16 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Y'all.

These brainiacs might have never watched BB before they signed their lives away, but the fact that Jackson stops talking once he realized that he was being filmed is so incredibly disturbing...so if the cameras were pointed away from him, he would've kept on spewing his vitriol?  Never mind that they are being watched AND RECORDED 24/7.  AND THEY KNOW THIS TO BE A FACT.

14 hours ago, Callaphera said:

About Kemi:

Nick: "She's a piece of shit. I'm sick of her, bro. Literally I want to spit on her."

Same rant as above, just sub in Nick for Jackson.

14 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Kemi about Jack: "If I get in a position of power, I will put him up next to himself."

This is the most beautiful quote I have heard yet from this dismal season.

13 hours ago, Callaphera said:

The first batch is underbaked but Jackson likes doughy cookies so Jessica also likes doughy cookies. 

Of course Jackson likes doughy cookies.  They pair very nicely with salmonella-spiced chicken meat.  He probably washes it down with a room temperature glass of follicular rash hot tub water.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

Tommy and Holly have convinced themselves that the live eviction is tonight.  This all has to do with BB making the Camp Comeback kids pack and wear their Camp Comeback outfits.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Jess2149 said:

Actually that’s why I said he needs to win veto or someone out of the alliance at least. Christie’s power isn’t the regular DPOV. When she activates her power she can take someone off the block but the holder of that weeks GPOV is the one who gets to pick the renom. So as long as the alliance doesn’t hold GPOV Christie can’t really use her DPOV!

Oh good. I missed that part. That's good, at least. Otherwise, that's such a powerful power. 

• Love 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Kat and Holly were discussing how much more quickly there have been showmances in this house compared to BB20 and Holly was saying she thinks it is because there are only 2 guys this season she considers worthy of it whereas last year they had Tyler, Winston, Fessy, and Brett. The whole time I was thinking .... "or maybe you people are all just morally bankrupt?"

Ding, ding.  And we have a winner! 

Whether you are black or white, right wing or left wing, religious or atheist, old or young, communist or capitalist; everyone can agree on one point.  You have to be both a screaming exhibitionist and totally morally bankrupt to go on live TV and fornicate in front of thousands live and edited TV version in front of millions.

2 hours ago, xKHANx said:

Didn't know you had to be 'culturally' anything to be a certain race? 

I bet she puts down she is Hispanic on every application or form that asks the race question.

Hispanics or Latinos are a culture that has it's roots in language.  That language gives rise to everything else like literature and films/TV and music and even shared religion and values etc thus forming a culture. 

It is not a race.  Among Hispanics there are porcelain white skins to ebony black skins and everything in between so how can it be a race which is defined by skin color?

According to the US government:

The United States Census uses the ethnonym Hispanic or Latino to refer to "a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race".

Sorry but it is just something that bugs the hell out of me when "Hispanic" constantly is referred to as a race in America.

Edited by green
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yikes. While he may or may not have been part of whatever went down, his totally blase reaction to it is really telling. These HGs are vetted as well as contestants on the Bachelor and Bachelorette.

I laugh that this group thinks they'll be loved by America, when even Newsweek has a bit about how basically horrible both Jack and Son are. 

I kind of wish all of Camp Comeback would just say "screw it" and leave, though I know they don't completely know how ugly this season is. While technically anything can happen, the dynamics this season just seem set in stone, due to a frustratingly set alliance, and "outsiders" that are completely clueless. 

• Love 9

I just want to thank you all -- I watch the show, more or less, but don't do After Dark anymore or the live feeds ... but reading this board is so much more entertaining than all of them put together! And even watching the live feeds 24/7 wouldn't provide all the damning and/or incriminating details you all manage to turn up. 

THIS is where the Big Brother action is! (And I laugh like a loon, to boot!)

• Love 9

Since I despise Nick and Bella and want one of them to go next week, it pains me to see Jackson gleefully talking about the plan to blindside Nick and Bella with the vote this week.  I want a blindside but I also don't like that Jackson is getting what he wants.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, zorak said:

Until Christie gets her period, her PMS will prevent her from forming a logical opinion of this.

I dunno - if Christie’s periods last as long as her PMS, she’s likely to bleed to death before she completes a logical sentence.

• LOL 17
  • Love 5