Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Sam's telling Christie that he knows he's still at the bottom of Unde9able.  He's concerned that after the "bottom feeders" go, he'll be the next one out.

Advanced issues found

4 hours ago, xKHANx said:

Even if it were split 50/50 do you really think it would be better?  I mean come on, you don't think each group would form an alliance based solely on color on day one?   And whomever was in power initially wouldn't put 2 up from the other side?  I think it would be an even bigger shit show that it is now.

I don't know if any of you watched the Survivor from years back when they four groups: African-Americans, whites, Hispanics and Asians. It was a little squicky doing it as teams that were initially pitted against one another, for sure.

BUT when have we ever, before or since, had a Survivor season with 15 POC? It was the most interesting season they ever had, in my opinion. We got Yul, Ozzy, Penner and Parvati, not to mention eccentric Cao Boi and lovesick Billy Garcia.   

So I'd decree that BB should say the hell with getting the "proportions" right -- not that they ever tried before. Just give us a genuinely diverse group of people and let see what kind of rich experiences you end up with.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, xKHANx said:

Nope, not saying that at all. Just saying that her "Promoting" herself as plus sized and wonderful is not a good thing.  Being 200lbs over weight is not healthy for anyone no matter what your day job is; Just like a model being 87lbs is not healthy.  

Yeah, I am going to have to push back on this. Having fat on your body is not equal to being unhealthy. There is nothing inherently unhealthy about having fat on your body. Being fat is often correlated to other issues that do relate to health, but there is nothing to indicate that Jessica is in any way unhealthy. In fact, she expressly talked about running and dancing as activities she does.  

Here is a good article about obesity, health and why normalizing larger bodies is actually a VERY good thing: https://highline.huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/everything-you-know-about-obesity-is-wrong/

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Sam's telling Christie that he knows he's still at the bottom of Unde9able.  He's concerned that after the "bottom feeders" go, he'll be the next one out.

It's hilarious that Sam doesn't consider himself a bottom feeder. He's gonna be surprised when more than one of "bottom feeders" outlast him in the game. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

Christie to Sam re: her plan to lay low the next week:

”I just want nature to come to me and then flush it all out.”

Ewwww. That gives new meaning to the term “diarrhea of the mouth.”

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I find the situation with Nick and Cliff confusing. Didn’t Nick say during his diary room on the broadcast show that Cliff is his target? Has he changed his mind?

(edited)

Nick said he doesn't care about the votes as long as Nicole goes.  Then he said he'd be annoyed if it was not unanimous and was 6 to 4 (in favor of Cliff staying) or something.  The funny thing is, Jackson was telling someone earlier that he wants the vote to be 6 to 4 (in favor of Nicole) because he wants Nick and Bella to know exactly where those 6 votes came from that went against his wishes.  Nick also told Cliff that there's no way that Cliff is going home this week.  He said that if it doesn't happen that way, someone's drawing a line in the sand, and he doesn't think that people want to go there this early.  Either Nick or Cliff made some comment about how there haven't been any blindsides so far this season.  I hope the blindside happens.  Bye Cliff!

Edited by zorak
  • Love 14

Tommy and Analyse were discussing if Kat should be told or not about the plan to get Cliff out.  I think Analyse is afraid that if they don't tell her in advance, she'll not want to work with them anymore.  If they do tell Kat, and Kat ruins the blindside, I'm not going to be happy.

• Love 6

Oh wow, now I'm embarrassed about thinking Christi was semi-rootable.  Wow, just caught up on her brand of crazy.  

Sorry for all the asked and answereds, but who has criminal records in the house?  Is it really Jack and Jackson?  I can't find anything, except them discussing whether or not David has done time, which I don't believe is true...

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, zorak said:

Since I despise Nick and Bella and want one of them to go next week, it pains me to see Jackson gleefully talking about the plan to blindside Nick and Bella with the vote this week.  I want a blindside but I also don't like that Jackson is getting what he wants.

Same - I really dislike both sets of HGs. One going on the block just makes the other side happy, and that makes *me* unhappy.

Cliff really has no clue he is likely going? Wow.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, xKHANx said:

Nope, not saying that at all. Just saying that her "Promoting" herself as plus sized and wonderful is not a good thing.  Being 200lbs over weight is not healthy for anyone no matter what your day job is; Just like a model being 87lbs is not healthy.  

Lol I agree that Jessica is obese, but you think she's 200 lbs overweight? How tall is she? I don't think she weighs 300+ lbs?

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

Cliff really has no clue he is likely going? Wow.

I don't think he's clueless to the possibility.  Sam was tipping him off days ago that certain people were trying to keep Nicole in the game.  He keeps trying to seek reassurance that they all want to keep him in the game.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Is the plan still to get rid of Cliff or Nicole?

I think right now, the 6 Shooters are planning on voting out Cliff.  They've been reaffirming today that that is the plan.  But since this is the BB house, don't be shocked if they end up changing their minds 90 times between now and then.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 3

I think Jackson is pressuring Holly to have sex with him before the 3 days of no sex is up.  She said she just wants to get better. He whispered, "I can make it quick."  And he's saying "Please" in this pathetic voice.  Holly keeps telling him he'll be fine.  I'd be like, "God gave you hands, so use 'em!"

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
Just now, RockYou said:

Gr8tful + 1 I know 

Can anyone spell out the Six Shooters and any other semi alliances that we can tell are pretty much in existence. 

Please and thank u :))

Six Shooters is Holly, Jackson, Jack, Analyse, Christie, and Tommy if I'm not mistaken.  I think Six Shooters came into existence because those 6 started to not trust Nick and Bella who were in the Gr8ful alliance with them.  Nick and Bella don't know about Six Shooters.  I don't even pretend to know what other alliances exist.  There are a lot of fake alliances that have been made.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, zorak said:

I think Jackson is pressuring Holly to have sex with him before the 3 days of no sex is up.  She said she just wants to get better. He whispered, "I can make it quick."  And he's saying "Please" in this pathetic voice.  Holly keeps telling him he'll be fine.  I'd be like, "God gave you hands, so use 'em!"

Ewww!  Doesn't he get that he could get a rash?  Since he likes to work out so much he should use his hands.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, RockYou said:

Gr8tful + 1 I know 

Can anyone spell out the Six Shooters and any other semi alliances that we can tell are pretty much in existence. 

Please and thank u :))

Courtesy of Dolffie over at Joker’s:

86666A1C-EFE7-4F36-99B5-58F9613314C8.jpeg.c14945cc8678d1014decb22fc82d8bd3.jpeg

• Useful 3
  • Love 11

Jackson just said something to Holly like, "You know I could carry you in there right now if I wanted to."  Ew.  Oh God.  He has an erection.  Holly is on top of him.  He looked down across himself and mumbled something about how you could see his dick.  

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Maybe... do something about that before they all go, then?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

In other news, a bunch of them were accusing Jack of sharting himself.  Jack actually went to the bathroom to check himself.  He just came back and showed his pants as evidence that he did not.

• LOL 3
(edited)

Tommy said he doesn't think anyone took Christie's jeans.  Christie said that she is neurotic about her clothes.  You'd think she'd be less inclined to go through someone else's clothes since she's so neurotic about her own stuff.

Edited by zorak
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
19 minutes ago, The Companion said:

You won't even know I am there.

There's a Matt Damon (or Ben Affleck?) movie where he & a woman are having a similar conversation, and his plea for sex includes, "You won't feel a thing."

😂😂

But Jackson's personality is not nearly as cute as Matt or Ben's (used to be) so he cannot pull this line off 😉 

Edited by KootieTaw
typo
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Now Kat and Nicole are talking about the stink smell that made the others think someone sharted.  Tommy said, "Maybe someone shat on the floor somewhere in here."  One never knows in the BB house.

• LOL 2
17 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jackson just said something to Holly like, "You know I could carry you in there right now if I wanted to."  Ew.  Oh God.  He has an erection.  Holly is on top of him.  He looked down across himself and mumbled something about how you could see his dick.  

God I hate these fuckin' people! 

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Courtesy of Dolffie over at Joker’s:

I'm obsessed with Dolffie's charts. They're things of beauty. I would give anything to have the talent and brain it takes to do something so deceptively simple. 

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, zorak said:

He is so fricken gross, I swear.

He comes across as sort of manic or something to me. I don't think he's right in the head.

This is only my second season to watch BB. Please tell me these people will mostly be ridiculed and humiliated after they get out of the house? There is zero self-awareness.

And I think Holly is actually done with him but doesn't know how to extricate herself without jacking up her game. She is so dumb. That's why you don't do this. Has any guy ever protected a fuck buddy?

• Love 5
Just now, zorak said:

Now Kat and Nicole are talking about the stink smell that made the others think someone sharted.  Tommy said, "Maybe someone shat on the floor somewhere in here."  One never knows in the BB house.

Oh no, Flavor of Love flashback. And that makes me sad that it's still stored in my memory banks.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, zorak said:

Alert the presses!  Christie cannot find her favorite jeans.  She says she's going to flip out.  

She wouldn’t by chance be wearing them would she?  

• LOL 21
4 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

This is only my second season to watch BB. Please tell me these people will mostly be ridiculed and humiliated after they get out of the house? There is zero self-awareness.

They'll definitely be ridiculed and humiliated by us?  Does that count?

Nobody's likely to get a TAR slot out of this, and some of them will probably not get to do B&B.  But, other than that, most of these knuckleheads will probably end up on the Challenge and be able to do meet-and-greets and the like.

• Love 2
(edited)
  • Jackson, Holly, Jack, and Tommy are debating amongst themselves about whether or not they should tell Kat in advance that they're voting out Cliff.  Jackson is very opposed to it.  He says she'll blow their cover.  At the end of this convo, they seemed settled on not telling Kat.
Edited by zorak
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I worry about her edit tomorrow night, though, if she goes off on all of these people.

Because you just KNOW that the show will take the opportunity to use it against her in her possible final episode. 

I hope they don't. 

However, I DO want her to stand up for herself and I DO want her to take at least one person down a few notches.

I'm looking forward to both Kemi getting a shit edit and Nicole getting a shit edit. 

2 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

The ants?

Even they took one look at their jackasses and were like, "Nah, I think we're gonna chill in the backyard this year. We don't want to be in there." 

They're black ants so they've probably been to jail but also have perfect teeth. 

1 hour ago, Victim Noises said:

Wait, how is Nicole a moron?

Nicole had terrible reads on the house. Like, she'll have a good read and then she'll talk to Kemi and it just all goes to shit. She continues to isolate herself socially. I like her by default because there's no one else to like but a smart player, she is not. 

43 minutes ago, zorak said:

What. The. Fuck. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
(edited)
26 minutes ago, zorak said:

Update:  Christie just found her jeans.  They were under the middle bed in the RV room. 

Of course they were.  They ran away and were trying their very best to hide from her.

11 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jackson, Holly, Jack, and Tommy are debating amongst themselves about whether or not they should tell Kat in advance that they're voting out Cliff.  Jackson is very opposed to it.  He says she'll blow their cover.

I hate to agree with Jackson about anything but he is right.  As the WWII slogan goes: "Loose lips sink ships."  Not that any of these ignorant idiots ever heard of WWII let alone know Sweden was a neutral during it.  (Sweden.  Still the most interesting discussion we have had in this thread this season).

But really there is zero reasons to tell Kat.  They can spin it to a positive after the fact.  And where can she go afterwards anyway. 

But tell her now and she will tell Jessica who will run around telling everyone and ruin the blindside we want to see.  Then that might even cause 6 Shoot-them-all alliance to abort the plan because ...reasons.

Edited by green
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, zorak said:

I realize none of y'all have as much free time as it would take to adequately answer this question, but: what the fuck is WRONG with that child? 

[My phone is a cranky bitch, and won't multi-quote...] Re whether he's even game-useful for Holly: he's literally a whiny, begging, trainwreck at the thought of going three consecutive days without getting laid. Unless he plans to move on to Nicole, he'll do what needs to be done to keep Holly around. Bella and Analyse are spoken for, he burned the Kat bridge, Kemi would never, Jessica's married, and if Christie's going to go back to pole-dancing, I think it will be Jack and not Son. 

• LOL 11
1 minute ago, IndyMischa said:

I realize none of y'all have as much free time as it would take to adequately answer this question, but: what the fuck is WRONG with that child? 

[My phone is a cranky bitch, and won't multi-quote...] Re whether he's even game-useful for Holly: he's literally a whiny, begging, trainwreck at the thought of going three consecutive days without getting laid. Unless he plans to move on to Nicole, he'll do what needs to be done to keep Holly around. Bella and Analyse are spoken for, he burned the Kat bridge, Kemi would never, Jessica's married, and if Christie's going to go back to pole-dancing, I think it will be Jack and not Son. 

"But Men have needs! They're Men! Sometimes you have to do things you normally wouldn't because they're a Man," Jessica, probably.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

"But Men have needs! They're Men! Sometimes you have to do things you normally wouldn't because they're a Man," Jessica, probably.

We need a facepalm reaction button. [aimed at Jessica, not you, obviously] 

• Love 4

Christie and Analyse are talking about the fact that Jackson was adamant that they not tell Kat.  Analyse says she thinks it's a bad idea for them to not tell Kat.  Christie agrees.  She made some comment about how she doesn't want Jackson to think he's the President of all these decisions or something like that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, IndyMischa said:

We need a facepalm reaction button. [aimed at Jessica, not you, obviously] 

I was looking for a gagging one myself after reading about Jackson's erection. Considering that clip that surfaced on Reddit where he brings up a steroid that he may or may not have used (people are undecided on whether he juices or he was trying to get Jack's attention for a pat on the head), Holly may not have even noticed it if Jackson hadn't said anything.

3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie and Analyse are talking about the fact that Jackson was adamant that they not tell Kat.  Analyse says she thinks it's a bad idea for them to not tell Kat.  Christie agrees.  She made some comment about how she doesn't want Jackson to think he's the President of all these decisions or something like that.

"Well, Christie likes girls so she just can't understand why that's okay," Jessica, probably. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

They're black ants so they've probably been to jail but also have perfect teeth. 

Someone stumbling across this thread would read this and think we're all on something. I love it.

19 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

In other news, I'm pretty confident that a lot of the giant anti-Nicole rally will be shown tonight, and I expect several people to look really bad. Hopefully, Nicole and Ovi will look really good. And hopefully I won't have to eat my words. 

Sorry about the empty quote box. Everything is all wonky tonight. I've done this 4 times. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 3