Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
9 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

Dick and Paul are having a twitter spat right now. Two assholes fighting on twitter, good times!

This is what gets me about these twitter wars, Who the fuck cares ??? You got blocked!! Oh no, my world is over. The obsession with social media, being liked, getting likes, being followed. How could you possibly care enough to make it an issue?  I guess I am way past the age to think of twitter as an avenue for commerce or making a living but really. Twitter ??? Who cares??

Edited by missyb
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

I can't stand Parvati (Which seems to be a mortal sin on this site.  I think an argument can be made that she was just as big of a bully as Russell was but nobody ever brings that up).  The fact that she won her second season still annoys me.  Because I do not like her and also had it been a final three I think Cirie would have and should have won.  Maybe then I would not have to hear about how Parvati was one of the best winners ever.

Not to be off topic for the thread but you have an ally in me. I don't get why people think she's this amaaaaaaazing winner. Cirie was the brains behind that game in Micronesia, not her. And she clearly repelled a majority of the jury in HvV, probably from all the times she and Russell sat around the fire mocking JT's letter... which all the heroes signed off on.

So this isn't totally unrelated: I saw the Dick and Paul stuff on twitter. I'm with @BK1978 - at least Dick doesn't pretend he's someone he's not. Paul was spewing some shit as though he was so moral and kind and I laughed at Dick pointing out how full of it he was.

4 minutes ago, missyb said:

This is what gets me about these twitter wars, Who the fuck cares ??? You got blocked!! Oh no, my world is over. The obsession with social media, being liked, getting likes, being followed. How could you possibly care enough to make it an issue?  I guess I am way past the age to think of twitter as an avenue for commerce or making a living but really. Twitter ??? Who cares??

People take that stuff way too seriously. I use twitter for straight nonsense and don't bother with anything meaningful or polarizing. Makes it way more enjoyable.

• Love 5
(edited)

The irony of Nick saying that he stopped watching BB19 - After Dark, specifically - after Jessica and Cody were gone because "ehh". After tonight's episode aired. Heh. Oh, I'm sorry. You didn't like watching a bunch of bullying assholes run the house? I would have thought that it was your favourite season of all time!

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The irony of Nick saying that he stopped watching BB19 - After Dark, specifically - after Jessica and Cody were gone because "ehh". Oh, I'm sorry. You didn't like watching a bunch of bullying assholes run the house? I would have thought that it was your favourite season of all time!

HOW does he not see the similarity to what goes on this season?

• Love 7
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

HOW does he not see the similarity to what goes on this season?

Well, there's no Puppet Master like Raven telling them all what to do so.

They told Sam to tone it down one day in the DR. 

Show of hands, who's surprised? Anyone? No one? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Jack is sobbing by himself in Kat and Jackson's old bed. Christie (and then Tommy) came across him and he keeps saying that he loves them and he wishes he could talk about it but he "legally can't". I have no idea. This is the second time he's been crying today apparently?

• LOL 4
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Jack is sobbing by himself in Kat and Jackson's old bed. Christie (and then Tommy) came across him and he keeps saying that he loves them and he wishes he could talk about it but he "legally can't". I have no idea. This is the second time he's been crying today apparently?

??? I'm so intrigued right now.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

??? I'm so intrigued right now.

HAHAHA 

I'm assuming it's about his ex that he keeps moping over in between taking Analyse for trips to the HoH shower. Or maybe his dog pulled his release and was like, "Nah, bro. I'm too adorable to be associated with you."
Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 20
  • Love 4

Sam is in the shitter (I think, it could be the shower) in the HoH room and he's cautioning Nick to not just sympathize with Analyse because she's not feeling good because Bella isn't feeling good, either, so be sure to spend most of your time with Bella. "Or else she's going to freeze you out and pout like a six year old" was left unsaid but you could hear it in Sam's voice.

• LOL 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, LuvizBlind said:

I know, right? I was seriously cussing at my TV.  I'm glad they showed a bit of what's been happening, but seriously not enough.  The casual viewers still won't have a true picture of these asswipes.  

Oh the people posting in the episode thread that don't read these feeds "get it" for sure.  I never read the words "scum" and "hate" used in any thread outside of this one so much. 

They hated not only Bella but also the Hat8ful 8+1 as well.  That screaming HOH meeting with the edit of all the outsiders one after another being refused entry spoke to everyone on that thread. 

And Jack in the Pantry clip got everyone hating him full on second only to Bella.

You don't have to show everything you guys saw here when BB has sugar coated their TV episodes up until now.  The contrast was like an atom bomb going off with casual viewers.

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Exactly. They all got off easy and they put it all on Nick/Bella, which isn't really that surprising. Nick/Bella will be the targets next week and the other assholes are gonna last a long while so they don't want to drive even the casuals away.

The storyline on the TV version is Bella as The Big Bad and Nicole is the overwhelmed but "plucky" heroine.  They do that because as of the airing tonight (Wednesday) the 6-Shooters still plan to keep Nicole so it makes for a great live episode tomorrow as people watch the brave heroine survive as Bella's head explodes on live TV.

Also Bella and Nick numbers-wise have less a chance to survive than the Sicko6 so you get a TV villain about to get her comeuppance.  And you still set Jack up (pantry clip) to be the next Big Bad once she is gone.

I hate to admit it but BB tonight partly managed to make some lemonade out of these hamster lemons.

BUT there is still plenty of time for the Sicko6 to ruin their own plans ... and BB's ... and our enjoyment ... by tomorrow night.

Edited by green
  • Love 15
(edited)

OMFG Nick is the worst therapist ever and I don't think it's ever been "legal" to beat your child with a belt WTF.

He was talking to Sam about being a child therapist and when he has to report stuff and he started talking about, "If Grandpa hits the kid with a belt" he has to report it but then he went on to say, "I mean, my dad hit me with a belt once back when it was legal" and CHILD ABUSE WAS NEVER LEGAL, SOCIETY JUST TURNED A BLIND EYE TO IT

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 11
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

They've actually changed the announcement from "Jackson" to "Michie". 

Stop trying to make Michie happen, Big Brother. It's never gonna happen.

Every time I read "Michie", I hear it in my head like "Mishie". I don't have any clue how that word is supposed to be said like "Mickey".

So not fetch.

• LOL 10
  • Love 10

The episode did a decent job of showing : Nicole confiding in Bella that the others want her and Nick gone,  some of the 8 telling Nicole that Bella was bullying her;  the same houseguests being OUTRAGED that they are being accused of saying Bella was bullying Nicole; Bella losing her shit over what she has heard second hand about Nicole, and not giving Nicole a chance to speak; and then everyone agreeing that Nicole is a hateful liar.    It is clear in the episode that the 8 are bullies, assholes, and liars, and that Nicole hasn't done anything wrong, other than trust the wrong people. 

• Love 15

Jackson, after drinking directly from the soy milk: "I don't even like soy milk. Why did I do that?"

Also, Holly made dessert with an assist from a bunch of other people who are also feeling sick and have the shits, because sharing is caring!:
c380vvV.png

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Jackson, after drinking directly from the soy milk: "I don't even like soy milk. Why did I do that?"

Also, Holly made dessert with an assist from a bunch of other people who are also feeling sick and have the shits, because sharing is caring!:
c380vvV.png

They made a dessert that looks like the shits???

• LOL 14
(edited)
2 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

I was going to say it looks like someone already barfed all over it. 😵

On 7/11/2019 at 7:40 PM, zorak said:
Edited by Pass the Tequila
lots of technical challenges gah!
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, MrHufflepuff said:

13hw2q.jpg

Literally. It's green apples cooked down and flattened white and whole wheat bread with the crusts cut off. Like a faux apple hand pie, I guess? But yeah. 

• LOL 5

Here is a typical response of tonight's TV show from a casual viewer on the episode thread:

I have never done this before with a reality show, but I’m out. I have never seen such a collection of hateful, hateable jerks in my life. I don’t need this level of toxicity in my life.

And this:

I am so disgusted, the only thing that would make me happy is camp comeback being the actual house. These people are vile, racist, bullies!!! Smacking your fist in the opposite hand when talking to someone is flat out threatening...how is CBS letting this fly?  

Sick. 

Yep, even this watered down, edited TV version was still such a huge contrast to what had been shown up until this point that people are going ballistic in that thread.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

c380vvV.png

Dear lord, I thought that pic was going to be the RESULT of a salmonella-flavored dessert. </HORK>

Edited by Dewey Decimate
Glad to see I wasn't the only person whose mind went to the toilet
  • LOL 3
11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

c380vvV.png

Good lord that looks disgusting. Like, Rockstar emphasis level disgusting.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
17 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I told my bf earlier about their cooking and baking blunders and he was appalled! Lol he knows his stuff.

It's, like, my favourite part of any season. When the food is good, we cook what they cook (I miss BB20 Brett's midnight McGriddles). When the food is BB19 Raven levels of bad, we mock. And sometimes shout. But really, it's gone back as far as BB3 Gerry tossing a salad with his bare hands after leaving the bathroom and not washing up. 

#NeverForget
fc6fpgnydn7z.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s=

P.S. That's pork chops on the cookie sheet and macaroni and cheese (the cheese is Kraft singles!). 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, zorak said:

I think Jackson is pressuring Holly to have sex with him before the 3 days of no sex is up.  She said she just wants to get better. He whispered, "I can make it quick."  And he's saying "Please" in this pathetic voice.  Holly keeps telling him he'll be fine.  I'd be like, "God gave you hands, so use 'em!"

Just a thought ... he could find a special place to relieve himself.   Oh ... he could even name this place the ‘Jack Shack’.  Leave his permanent mark on B.B.

How many HGs have a place in the B.B. house named after them?   B.B. fans everywhere would always know him.  Would be loved. 

Isnt he the greatest ....

Hiya, Howie ... how you doin’?

• LOL 2

Uh-oh, David let the R-word slip again while talking to Kat. Production must have already warned him about it because he quickly reacted with a "oh" and covered his mouth with his hand. 

(edited)

The 6-Sh66ters have decided to tell Kat about the vote about 10 minutes before voting. They'll tell her that they couldn't tell her earlier because she has the worst poker face. They believe that Kat will agree with that assessment. They will tell Kat that she still has to vote to evict Nicole so that Nick and Bella think that she is part of their team and Kat can act as a mole for the 6-Sh66yters.

Holly wants to tell Jess, too, but Jackson sh66ts that down because they don't need her.

I actually think this could work in their favor. HOWEVER, what if Sam wins HOH next? If he is left out of the loop, he might align with Nick and Bella.

Edited by Blissfool
  • Useful 2

Jackson likes pb&j sandwiches, but the peanut butter always has to be on the bottom bread, jelly on the top bread, and never the other way around. Something about the texture and better taste. OCD much?

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Jackson likes pb&j sandwiches, but the peanut butter always has to be on the bottom bread, jelly on the top bread, and never the other way around. Something about the texture and better taste. OCD much?

Wow, he has SO many issues. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

"Snackson" is pretty amusing on its own, but via Jokers', we get "Snackson Munchie!"

I liked the name for the Sam-Bella-Nick alliance too.   Sam-an-Nella. 

Lol ... losing brain cells by the minute with this group ... pretty sure it was someone here that named it ...not sure at all how it was spelled.  But I giggled.  🤷‍♂️

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Blissfool said:

The 6-Sh66ters have decided to tell Kat about the vote about 10 minutes before voting. They'll tell her that they couldn't tell her earlier because she has the worst poker face. They believe that Kat will agree with that assessment. They will tell Kat that she still has to vote to evict Nicole so that Nick and Bella think that she is part of their team and Kat can act as a mole for the 6-Sh66yters.

So, they are going to tell Kat how she will serve the alliance. The one she’s not in. Ok then. 

Don't get me wrong; I want to see SamaNella blindsided, but I wish Kat would tell them to go fuck themselves. 

• Love 10
9 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

So all I’m hoping for at this point is betrayal and fights and DRAMA. Because I have no legitimate rooting interest. 

Yea, since everyone sucks and is heinous, they could at least start giving me drama and fights so I have something to sink my teeth into.

I might not like Dick (though I do find him funny from time to time) but at least he owns being an asshole. 

I just find it hard to be 'YAY DICK' when he calls people out as an asshole considering he is the most heinous piece of shit that's ever been cast. OK maybe Aaryn is tied with him but still.

• Love 12
7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

It's, like, my favourite part of any season. When the food is good, we cook what they cook (I miss BB20 Brett's midnight McGriddles). When the food is BB19 Raven levels of bad, we mock. And sometimes shout. But really, it's gone back as far as BB3 Gerry tossing a salad with his bare hands after leaving the bathroom and not washing up. 

#NeverForget
fc6fpgnydn7z.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s=

P.S. That's pork chops on the cookie sheet and macaroni and cheese (the cheese is Kraft singles!). 

Is this a recent BB21 dinner?  I would've guessed that there was some kind of undercooked fish under the raw onions.

I remember being transfixed one night watching BB20 Brett prepare salmon.  I don't know that I would necessarily want to see anyone on this season make dinner.  Or lunch.  Or coffee.  Or a glass of water...........

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

I'm confused....I thought the consensus was to vote out Cliff?

2 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

I'm confused....I thought the consensus was to vote out Cliff?

It's just been a consensus among the Six Losers. Sam and Bella have always wanted Nicole out far as I can tell. 

Looking like it will be a 6-4 vote with the Six Losers all voting Cliff out and Bella, Sam, and Jess on the wrong side of the vote (and Kat but she will be told beforehand). 

• Love 2

I thought Sam knew they were flipping the vote to Nicole. He was warning Cliff about it the other day.

So that dessert is really apple turnovers or whatever with apple filling on top?? Honestly it looks like some meat dish with some days old  gravy on top. Barf is right.  

• Love 2
9 hours ago, BK1978 said:

Consider the source of that article.  The HuffPost is not known for being unbiased when pushing certain talking points or agendas.  It would be like quoting Fox News when talking about something that they are trying to push.

Being overweight is unhealthy.  As a guy who is overweight, I know this for a fact.  I have had doctors tell me so.  When you are younger and overweight you can get by, but the older you get the more damaged your body will be.

This is off topic, so I am not going to belabor the point, but I used the Huffington Post article because it was a good consolidation of a lot of good information. 

How about Harvard, recognizing the limitations of trying to rely on BMI to determine health and discussing it as one factor, rather than determinative?:  https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/how-useful-is-the-body-mass-index-bmi-201603309339

Being obese or overweight increases your risk for certain health issues, but it does not always equal unhealthy and it isn't even close to the best way determine health. More critically, if people who are obese and overweight are more likely to have certain health issues, reducing weight bias is critical. If obese patients are not going to the doctor, or they are being discriminated against or they are not being properly treated because the assumption is that 100% of their medical issues are the fat on their body, we are actually exacerbating the problem. 

• Love 11
11 hours ago, Machiabelly said:

After watching this episode my wife and I watched Great British Baking Show. They should make the hamsters watch that show and see that you can be on a reality show and not be a raging asshole.

The contrast is absolutely stunning, isn't it? I think I'm becoming an anglophile after watching GBBT.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I'm fine with them doing something ill advised, but boy, it sure is way too early to blindside your own alliance. 

I love this play as a viewer but I don't think it's that great from a game move. I guess in the HOH it will be 6 vs Bella/Sam with Kat and Jessica as kind of wild cards. And then there's the CC person. 

• Love 1

Poor Nicole. She gets bad advice from everyone due to them pushing their own agenda ( and lack of general knowledge). 6 shooters want to keep her to go after Nick and Bella. Sam wants to keep her to go after Jack and Jackson. But, Sam thinks that Christie and Tommy are really on his side. Tommy is the biggest cheerleader of getting Sam out for fear he can win the entire game. 
His good advice was if she campaigns to Chris and Tommy just say Cliff is bad for your game and I am good for your game. That is good advice. That is exactly what they want to hear. Even if they think she is working for them and she is not.
I say poor Nicole but as of last night, after her talk with Sam, she is in a god mood, good place. She has a go for it attitude.

• Love 9
(edited)
31 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I love this play as a viewer but I don't think it's that great from a game move. I guess in the HOH it will be 6 vs Bella/Sam with Kat and Jessica as kind of wild cards. And then there's the CC person. 

As much, as I hate the 8 it's a dumb move. You have the numbers. Just wait another week or two. That said, I'm sure it will make great tv when Nich & Bella realize that Nicole was right. Too funny!

Edited by ByaNose
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6