Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Tommy should go into politics. I almost believe him and I watched it all happen on the feeds. 

Cliff: "It got around that I was going after the couples?"
Tommy: "It's not just that. Christie and I are not a couple."

Heh. 

• Love 4

Cliff's telling Tommy that he doesn't think he actually said who he would target in his morning talks.  Cliff is trying to claim that if he put anyone from the 8 up, he would be targeted by the rest of that group.

Tommy is insisting to Cliff that this was a last minute decision.

• Love 1

I shut the damn feeds off, AGAIN.  Gah.  They should have started the HOH in the last minutes of the show and not given these asswipes a chance to fucking talk their bullshit.  \end rant   My apologies.  I only wish it had made me feel better.  Damn, man.  smh 

• Love 3

Nick, basically: "Please be my friend, Jack. Please don't dump me. I promise, I'll do all your homework for you and carry your tray at lunch. Please please please don't make me sit at the nerd table again."

• LOL 9
  • Love 14
Just now, Cutty said:

I'm actually rooting for Jackson to win HOH. He really loathes Nick and Bella. 

I'm conflicted about it.  If he really will stick to his guns and nominate them no matter how much pressure he might get to not do it, then I want him to win.

Tommy to Nicole:  "We all want you to win HOH."  Well, yeah.  Nicole can do the dirty work for them.  But will she realize that's what's happening?

• Love 2
Just now, zorak said:

I'm conflicted about it.  If he really will stick to his guns and nominate them no matter how much pressure he might get to not do it, then I want him to win.

He told Holly and Jack a while ago that he's putting Nick and Bella up if he wins. He said something to the effect "and I don't care what Christie says".

• Love 2

Oh, okay. Don't worry, everyone, Cliff wasn't going to go over any of the 8 people that are coupled up. Because if he wins HoH and puts up a couple, he only gets rid of one and then seven more are still gunning for me. So they would have been safe! It's all good, y'all!

So Cliff is playing for 9th place.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, okay. Don't worry, everyone, Cliff wasn't going to go over any of the 8 people that are coupled up. Because if he wins HoH and puts up a couple, he only gets rid of one and then seven more are still gunning for me. So they would have been safe! It's all good, y'all!

So Cliff is playing for 9th place.

There are quite a few playing for 9th place.

• LOL 7
  • Love 9

Tommy continues his campaign trail. 

Sorry, Jess! It was a last minute decision so we didn't tell you but I still love you!
Sorry, Cliff! It was a last minute decision but I still love you!
Sorry, Nicole! We wanted to tell you but we want to bring you in as a number. I still love you!
Sorry, Bella! We didn't say anything because we were suspicious of who you were talking to. I still love you!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I'm really, really nervous that Bella has a decent shot at either endurance or something like the chicken wire comp. Same with Sis or Holly. Ugh.

Hopefully BB breaks out a cool "Preschools of Long Island" trivia comp tonight. 

I hate that there's only one or two people left to root for, and it's still so early in the game.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

On twitter I was reminded that it was the first anniversary of Rockstar's "not on my daughter's birthday" argument. Not that it has anything to do with anything, I guess just remembering when the house was more amusing.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Cutty said:

He told Holly and Jack a while ago that he's putting Nick and Bella up if he wins. He said something to the effect "and I don't care what Christie says".

I know that's what he said.  I watched him say it.  But talk is cheap and until he puts his money where his mouth is, I don't fully believe that he'll do it.

• Love 6
(edited)

Update: Analyse is trying to play the game. 
Update: Analyse is still as useful as an end table. 

Actually, I take that back. At least an end table holds random shit to collect dust. Analyse is officially an area rug. Or, considering how much time she spent in the HoH shower with Jack, a bath mat. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

Tommy is claiming to Bella that he wants Nicole gone, but he just wanted Cliff gone more.  Bella is annoyed that Nicole seems like she's still really a part of this game.  Sorry your witch hunt didn't work, Bella.

Bella wants to know what Nicole said to change everyone's minds.  Tommy says it's that Nicole told them that Cliff said their names as targets and Nicole never did.

• Love 6

Nicole to Jess:  "Sam would go after big threats."

Jess:  "I feel like Sam would put me up."

Who knew that Jess would have more of a clue than someone for once.

Jess and Nicole both seem to think that after tonight's vote, Cliff would make a big move.  Not likely.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Christie just referred to Nick as a dictator to Bella.  Bella had wanted to know why if Christie and the rest of them thought that Cliff was such a threat to all of their games, why did she not bring this to the attention of Nick and Bella today.  Then Christie said Nick was walking around this week like a dictator saying, "Nicole's gone."

• Love 3

Cow kitteh!

lhjhbB9.gif

I should be careful. If Duke learns how to read, he might cut me in my sleep. He already learned how to turn door knobs and how to flush the toilet. I wouldn't put anything past him at this point.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Be warned: HOH comp may not be shown on feeds tonight so if you were planning to wait up to watch....I wouldn't necessarily count on it.

I think Julie was promoting endurance for next week, not tonight.

I'm probably heading to bed, since the HOH competition will take a while. Everyone was starting to eat and they're not just going to tell people to stop cooking, which means production has to let them know that HOH is starting, they need to finish up, and then a lot of time for prep before they even start the comp.

There'll be at least four hours before we find out anything. Again, assuming that Julie was talking about endurance for next week. Maybe I'm psyching myself out because I want to go to bed and not miss an endurance comp on the feeds.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, missyb said:

I am a dog lover through and through but watching those kitties playing on the feeds makes me want one !

Watching the kittens reminds me that I will always and forever adopt adult cats. It's like when a random kid has a meltdown in the middle of the grocery store and suddenly I want to send the doctor who did the husband's vasectomy an Edible Arrangement. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
56 minutes ago, zorak said:

Nicole to Jess:  "Sam would go after big threats."

Jess:  "I feel like Sam would put me up."

Who knew that Jess would have more of a clue than someone for once.

Not so fast, I think it might be because Jess thinks putting her up WOULD be because she's a big threat!

• LOL 5
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Watching the kittens reminds me that I will always and forever adopt adult cats. It's like when a random kid has a meltdown in the middle of the grocery store and suddenly I want to send the doctor who did the husband's vasectomy an Edible Arrangement. 

Our last cat died last month (we rescued her at seven from the Humane Society and we had her 12 years, so it was a heck of a run) and so my wife and I were going to the local cat rescue shelter and when we let them know that we're interested in an adult bonded pair they get so happy because no one ever takes the adult cats. 

Sadly, no one there quite made sense, but we'll try again at another shelter but we might just have to get kittens (I prefer older cats because you know their personalities, although I don't think I'd want a 7 year old cat again. I'd like to know we could have them for a bit longer). 

• Love 14
53 minutes ago, RockYou said:

I’m telling ya , Christie tho we loathe her is playing GAME. No one is even trying to go for it like her.

Well I think Christie and Tommy are the best players. Tommy knows how to work that little brother fake charm to a tee even while he's stabbing you in the back. Christie and Tommy going after each other would be delicious. I don't know how that would play out.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, RockYou said:

I have a confession. I know Kat in real life. She’s ambitious and super smart. She’s def playing dumb for game play.  I was praying she would do this. Go Kat!!! Uhhhh the grat8ful and  Six. #bullies So disappointed David didn’t win Comeback

This doesn’t surprise me. There have been several things Kat has done that made me start thinking she is a lot smarter than she is letting on. 

• Love 6

I think Christie and Tommy are both playing really well, but I also think that they are a lot more visible than they probably would like. I imagine Jack and Son would take shots at them before Final Five. 

However, Christie, of course, would do the same to them. 

Just now, Jess2149 said:

This doesn’t surprise me. There have been several things Kat has done that made me start thinking she is a lot smarter than she is letting on. 

Before the show started, I noted an article where she was particularly eloquent, so I can believe it.

That said, she has done an awful lot of "come on, that's not faking" dumb things, as well. 

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

That said, she has done an awful lot of "come on, that's not faking" dumb things, as well. 

That’s Kat. So Kat. She’s Kat. She’s not fake , she’s not putting up with bullies Bc she’s dealt and sees right through them.  Her only fault could be she has a heart.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Bye, David!  Please, stop the Ageism!

Regardless of skin color....you will get old one day!

What is his problem....anyways???

Can someone inbox me the ‘R’ word he kept saying??? (TIA!)

And, Jessica, Mamita, I just can’t with you!  Why would you vote out Nicole...who has done nothing to you? You do not give in to people who hate you.  You fight back! Why would she vote with Bella and Nick after the way they treated Nicole?  Jessica was in those conversations!  She knows Bella was bullying Nicole and Kemi.........and, playing against ‘Black Widows’.........and, this why they ended up on the  block.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's a common slur for people with intellectual disability. 

Got it! Thanks. So, I guess he thinks he is smarter and younger/stronger than everyone else and it is only his skin color holding him back...got it! 

• Love 2

Cliff's music choices were:

1. George Strait
2. LMFAO

...did I just get super fucking high while it was Animal Cam and I'm having some weird trip?

Just now, vb68 said:

Wow.

What is he going to do?

Please, please don't do something stupid like put up Jess and Nicole. I'm afraid he will.

Jack and Son and Analyse were saying that they want to convince him that they 100% have Cliff's back if he will take a shot at Nick and Bella. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2