Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

The problem, also, is that Nick is ALSO a typical BB HG, so there's no way he will be able to articulate to Cliff why Cliff should not nominate him, because they were both clearly just fucked over by the other side of the house, so nominating Nick would be playing right into the hands of the other side of the house who JUST EVICTED CLIFF. However, Nick can't possibly think of himself as not being with the "cool kids," so he won't make that obvious pitch because he's both a moron AND a typical BB HG.

• Love 13

Cliff just walks into the room.

Christie with a dead-eyed Zombie look talking very fast:  We were just talking about how happy we are for you....totally convincing.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
Just now, vb68 said:

Cliff just walks into the room.

Christie with a dead-eyed Zombie look talking very fast:  We were just talking about how happy we are for you....totally convincing.

The best part was Kat, to Cliff, in the background: "Yeah! We can't get rid of you! Just kidding." Heh. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
On 7/18/2019 at 12:47 AM, Alice Mudgarden said:

Every time I read "Michie", I hear it in my head like "Mishie". I don't have any clue how that word is supposed to be said like "Mickey".

So not fetch.

So not. 

My theory is that JACKSON’S (I hate that they can’t be bothered to call him Jackson) last name used to be Michiel, or Michelov, or Michielovich, or something similar that was pronounced with a hard K sound. 

For me, part of the fun of tuning in each season is waiting for the new “unexpected” game twist to go down in flames. This one did not disappoint. I rather liked Redemption Island on Survivor, but Camp Comeback was just pathetic. Having the campers just sit there was a wasted opportunity. Then Christie’s dumb rules about talking to them made it even more boring. BB could have allowed them to play in the Veto competitions, for example. Then the other houseguests might have been more interested in talking to the campers. 

At any rate, I am still laughing at Cliff being back in the house after all the drama. I’m not sure who I hope he nominates, but Jack, Jackson, Bella, and Nick are right up there. I don’t want to see Nicole or Kat go up. 

I’ve been watching Love Island. I can get a lot done when it’s on, unlike Big Brother, which I have to pay attention to. While there’s no way to know this since there are no Love Island feeds, I wouldn’t be surprised if there was less sex going on in that house than in this one. There certainly has been a lot less bed hopping going on Love Island than in the BB house, even though that’s what Love Island is supposedly about. 

At some angles, Kat reminds me of Janelle. That picture upthread of her looking askance at Bella and Nick absorbing the news of Cliff’s eviction, for example. 

• Love 5

it really is hilarious how Jack can't even try to hide how put off he is that he got beat by an "old man."

I can't remember a houseguest sulking this bad after a comp. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Jack: “NONE of this is what we planned.”

Me (and God, I suspect): <laughing hysterically>

Man plans, God laughs. 

Jack…well, I don’t know how to describe what Jack does, but God is certainly laughing. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

This is somehow going to end up being a Nick/Bella nomination. Just you watch. It's going to be as if the Six Shitters won HOH and the guy that they just blindsided and evicted is going to do their dirty work for them. Just wait and see. BB HGs are so predictable in their stupidity.

• Love 9

It's not even that I would be upset with losing Nick or Bella, as I wouldn't, it's just that bad gameplay irritates the heck out of me (and yes, that does, in fact, mean that I get irritated a LOT at this show 😉 ). 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, vb68 said:

it really is hilarious how Jack can't even try to hide how put off he is that he got beat by an "old man."

The schadenfreude is strong tonight. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
(edited)

The camera just caught the fabric of the couch in the kitchen and HORK.

Jackson seems to think that he's playing Survivor and he cooked two bags of brown rice. But everyone eats too much because they're bored!

Oh and Tommy might be dying of anaphylaxis because he may have touched something that peanut butter touched and now his one eye is swelling but he thinks he'll be fine if the DR gives them back the Benadryl that they took away last night because they all talked about taking it as a sleep aid before comps. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Analyse and Nick are talking at the kitchen bar quietly so they're very close and she reached out to touch his arm. And in the background you can see Bella with a direct line of sight on them from the bathroom couch. Hee! I can't wait to see her pout about this one. 

ETA: Christie just told Nicole about the DPOV. Is there anyone that doesn't know now?

Jack to Christie: "You have played this game so beautifully and so honestly."

Aaaand she's crying. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 13

Some universe...manifestation stuff. 🌙🌏💫

This weekend Houston is having tons of celebration because of NASA and the moon walk.

50th Anniversay,  too!    Geriatric Power!!!! 

Yesterday’s word on BBAD (for the BB finale trip contest) was.....Cliff.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

HA! And now Christie is pissed at Jack for telling Nicole about the DPOV because he out and out ask Christie about it while Nicole was in the room.

Christie: "Clearly I suck at this game." And Jack is suuuuper defensive because of it. 

• LOL 5

Everyone is happily chatting in the target room now that Jessica came in. And a suuuper dramatic zoom in on a butthurt Jack in the midst of it. 

I'd like to thank George Jack of the Jungle for shaving so we can better see the butthurt all over his face. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Why is Jack so mad....tho?

He does not trust Gr8tful to save him?  They got the numbers! 8! Or 6!

He can win Veto.

One of His buddies can use the Veto on him.

How about test your social game and make a deal with Cliff!

These people..........Man!!!!! 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Why is Jack so mad....tho?

It's his own personal failings as the best Big Brother player that ever was. And because he got beat by an old man by, like, a second. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

I am just watching this.....but, Kat....STFU!  You are ....Safe!

Now..Kat just told Jackson she was going to tell  Cliff to put up...Christie and Nick.

ya..know!  Because, she wants Jack safe.

I cannot wait until this blows up on Kathryns face.

She keeps saying everyone is running their mouth.....but, she just did it.

I wonder if they are going to ‘Nicole’ ....Kat..this week? 

Since, the 6s are going to offer Cliff....alliance protection.

• Love 2
(edited)

Jack: "Get everything Kemi the fuck out of this house. I'm gonna be happy about this one thing anyway."

Kemi is gonna live rent free in these fools heads all fucking season. 

Also, for the record and no one will be shocked about this: Jackson hasn't stopped eating since the feeds came back from the HoH comp. I've seen him inhale a giant plate of rice with three fried eggs on top and now he's inhaling a container of Puppy Chow that he made. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, vb68 said:

So THAT's what we are going to hear about over and over this week.

I vote we make a drinking game out of it.

Are you trying to kill us?

1 hour ago, vb68 said:

Nick's whole demeanor is  "WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?"

He's shook and can't figure out what to do.

DnvGeEUXsAAPIM4?format=jpg&name=small

50 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Amanda from S15 was the pits about sucking at every comp ever.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
Just now, Alice Mudgarden said:

Amanda from S15 was the pits about sucking at every comp ever.

Didn't they all try to throw a comp to Amanda so that she would stop bitching about never winning and she blanked and couldn't come up with the answer so someone else had to win it, leading to another bitch fest? 

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Jack, about how to get Nick and Christie on the block: "Nick nommed him. Christie nommed him. But I would rather go than Christie."

YES, FALL ON YOUR SWORD FOR THE LESBIAN THAT DOESN'T WANT TO SLEEP WITH YOU, JACK. That would be super fucking awesome.

Earlier today Christie said Jack is her type while chatting with some of the others and no one acknowledged it, so it seems they’re tuning out her non-stop blathering, too. 

If Jack finds out she said that, Christie will be the cat to his Pepé lé Pew until she either self-evicts or gets him evicted, so win/win. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Didn't they all try to throw a comp to Amanda so that she would stop bitching about never winning and she blanked and couldn't come up with the answer so someone else had to win it, leading to another bitch fest? 

I seem to recall that happening as well.  Unless we are both suffering from the Mandela Effect.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Douchey and Douchier in the boat room, discussing (among other things) Jackson talking his way onto the block as a pawn:

Jackson: "But I didn't want to spill the beans about her [Christie's] power in front of Nicole and Kat. Someone took care of that for me."
Jack: *clears his throat, looks down*
Jackson: "So. You and Sis: safe. Holly: safe. Tommy and Christie: safe. Me: safe. Nick and Bella? Split. Let's do it."
Jack: "Okay." *pause* "Fuck, dude. I thought she told everybody about this fucking power."
Jackson: "Don't matter. Nicole's a part of our alliance anyway. Nicole's a part of our alliance anyway now."
Jack: "Yeah but maybe Kat didn't know? Did Kat not know either?"
Jackson: "Who fucking care. She probably won't ever remember."
Jack: "Yeah - that's true. Yeah. It's our play. I mean, bet your ass, if I win that Veto, I'm gonna fucking win it for you and get you the fuck off there."
Jackson: "That's fine. That's fine."
Jack: "I mean, to be brutally honest, you can fucking stay up there the whole time, we'll vote that motherfucker [Nick] out."
Jackson: "I kinda want to. I kinda want to. Just to have the balls to spit it in their face. That is how bad I want them gone. I'm not playing around anymore, dude. I'm - I'm done pussy-footing around.  I'm done sitting in here on our thumbs, biting our tongues. I'm done. I'm done. I'm done."
Jack: "I'm with you."
Jackson: "I am done. I am at my fucking breaking point with them. They have got to go. I cannot be more serious about this. I cannot be more serious about this and I am done holding back. I am coming out scrappy. I want them gone. I want them gone, Jack. I don't care what I have to do. If I have to - if I have to - If I have to go out trying to, I will do it. I will pack my own shit with a smile on my face walking out knowing that I tried to get them out. I don't care anymore."
Jack: "I'm over it."

I guess it's the week for the Douche Bros to both fall on their swords. I'm half expecting them to start campaigning against each other to get that coveted spot on the block next to Nick. (Or Bella.)

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

When is Snackson going to clue them in that he and Cliff already have a plan or that’s what his private chat with Christie was about? 

He and Cliff (and probably Christie) are supposedly meeting tonight after the room clears from the HOH oooh/aaaah-fest to plot the rest of the week that ends up with Nick/Bella in the hot seats and how Christie’s DPOV might factor in if needed.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Our last cat died last month (we rescued her at seven from the Humane Society and we had her 12 years, so it was a heck of a run) and so my wife and I were going to the local cat rescue shelter and when we let them know that we're interested in an adult bonded pair they get so happy because no one ever takes the adult cats. 

Sadly, no one there quite made sense, but we'll try again at another shelter but we might just have to get kittens (I prefer older cats because you know their personalities, although I don't think I'd want a 7 year old cat again. I'd like to know we could have them for a bit longer). 

I don’t suppose you’re anywhere near Delaware?  These two are so freaking adorable, I volunteer with Delaware Humane

https://www.facebook.com/delawarehumane/videos/2330413343887301/

• Love 5
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

I truly do not know WHAT the fuck Christie's exact power is. Can anyone explain it? It sounds confusing as hell. 

So Christie activates it "in secret" (lol forever) in the DR after the Veto has been won/just before the meeting. It upgrades the Veto to the Diamond Power of Veto and allows the current Veto holder to take someone off the block and replace that person with a nom of their choosing. So Christie only chooses the re-nom if she won the Veto that week

From Jokers, the exact Panic Power wording:
This power will send everyone at the Veto Meeting into a panic, because you now have the ability to turn the Golden Power of Veto into the Diamond Power of Veto.
This means, if you activate the Panic Power, The Diamond Veto will allow the Veto holder to not only remove someone from the chopping block, but THEY will be able to name the replacement nominee - taking that responsibility away from the Head of Household. 
This power can only be used once, and will be good for the next four veto meetings.
Time to cause a panic!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, brdwygurl said:

I don’t suppose you’re anywhere near Delaware?  These two are so freaking adorable, I volunteer with Delaware Humane

https://www.facebook.com/delawarehumane/videos/2330413343887301/

Afraid not, I'm in the New York/CT area, but yes, they are ay-dorable. The "problem" with finding bonded pairs at shelters is that there aren't really that many bonded pairs to choose from who aren't kitten siblings. So you sort of have to pick and choose a pair of cats who presumably get along with other cats and that seems like a sketchy crap-shoot, ya know?

4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So Christie activates it "in secret" (lol forever) in the DR after the Veto has been won/just before the meeting. It upgrades the Veto to the Diamond Power of Veto and allows the current Veto holder to take someone off the block and replace that person with a nom of their choosing. So Christie only chooses the re-nom if she won the Veto that week

From Jokers, the exact Panic Power wording:
This power will send everyone at the Veto Meeting into a panic, because you now have the ability to turn the Golden Power of Veto into the Diamond Power of Veto.
This means, if you activate the Panic Power, The Diamond Veto will allow the Veto holder to not only remove someone from the chopping block, but THEY will be able to name the replacement nominee - taking that responsibility away from the Head of Household. 
This power can only be used once, and will be good for the next four veto meetings.
Time to cause a panic!

But doesn't that make it sound like she use the power to turn WHOEVER the Veto holder is into the DPOV? That's where I'm stuck, because if that's the case, it's a major power. If she has to win it herself for it to be helpful, then that's a shitty power. 

• Love 2

Meanwhile, Bella and Nick are angrily licking their wounds in... whatever the bedroom is that isn't the arrow/target/bullseye room or the RV room. They're super pissed at Christie and Jack and are talking about getting them on the block somehow? And Nick said that "all he has to do is win the Veto and it's cool". And whenever anyone walks by, they pretend to be asleep. 

They're seriously melting down but they're in agreement that H8ful is done. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

But doesn't that make it sound like she use the power to turn WHOEVER the Veto holder is into the DPOV? That's where I'm stuck, because if that's the case, it's a major power. If she has to win it herself for it to be helpful, then that's a shitty power. 

If Jack wins the Veto, she can use the power but then Jack makes the decision. If Christie wins the Veto, she can use the power and that's the only way she gets to make the re-nom. At least that was my understanding after Christie got called into the DR and came out having to talk to everyone she had told about her power because she initially thought she was the one who made the decision no matter what and the DR was all, "No, no, read it again."

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
Just now, Callaphera said:

If Jack wins the Veto, she can use the power but then Jack makes the decision. If Christie wins the Veto, she can use the power and that's the only way she gets to make the re-nom. At least that was my understanding after Christie got called into the DR and came out having to talk to everyone she had told about her power because she initially thought she was the one who made the decision no matter what and the DR was all, "No, no, read it again."

Yeah, but then all she would need is for anyone in her alliance to win it and they would control the renom, right? So if she is really dedicated to Six Shitters, they can control the renom if any one of them wins, right?

• Love 7

Yeah, but then all she would need is for anyone in her alliance to win it and they would control the renom, right? So if she is really dedicated to Six Shitters, they can control the renom if any one of them wins, right?

Exactly. Which I think is their back-up plan in some way but I'm a little confused what with Christie, Nick, Jack, and Jackson all certain that they're either going on or talking their way onto the block. 

Unless, of course, one of them wanted to break up the 6 Sh66ters and when Christie uses her power, use it to put her up or something. But we all know that'll never happen because it would be too amazing of a week. 

• Love 5

And Jack could use HIS power to reshuffle if both Sam and Bella got to play in the Veto. 

Hmmm...I wonder if it actually really doesn't just make more sense for Cliff to do the bidding of Six Shitters this week and get rid of Nick and Bella. Hmmm...no, I still think it makes sense to take the shot at them. Sucking up to them means he's playing for, what, second juror? Going after them might make him go pre-jury, but if it works, he might actually last to the end. 

• Love 4

And Jack could use HIS power to reshuffle if both Sam and Bella got to play in the Veto. 

Hmmm...I wonder if it actually really doesn't just make more sense for Cliff to do the bidding of Six Shitters this week and get rid of Nick and Bella. Hmmm...no, I still think it makes sense to take the shot at them. Sucking up to them means he's playing for, what, second juror? Going after them might make him go pre-jury, but if it works, he might actually last to the end. 

Funny enough, Cliff is now the only person not to know about Christie's power (they told Jessica and Christie plans to tell Cliff tomorrow morning). I'm not sure if Cliff knows about Jack's power. 

Cliff is either playing for 9th (if he doesn't take a shot at any pairings) or 7th (if he takes a shot at Nick and Bella). Breaking up Christie/Tommy or Jack/Jackson would probably be his best move but that's from an outsiders POV. So if he does take a shot at the 6 Sh66ters, I totally expect him to take out Analyse or Holly. 

• Love 4
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Cliff: "Come up whenever y'all want. You don't need permission to use the shower or the toilet."
All the showmances, probably: "Score! Fucking Sign Up Sheet is still going."

New use for Skittles. Different colors denotes who gets to fuck next.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • LOL 10
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Cliff is either playing for 9th (if he doesn't take a shot at any pairings) or 7th (if he takes a shot at Nick and Bella). Breaking up Christie/Tommy or Jack/Jackson would probably be his best move but that's from an outsiders POV. So if he does take a shot at the 6 Sh66ters, I totally expect him to take out Analyse or Holly. 

Honestly, I wouldn't be as critical of his decision-making if it weren't for him expressly noting that he DOES need to break up the couples, and when the three couples fucked him over and EVICTED him, for him to not go after them is...well...you know, typical BB HG behavior. 😉

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

The problem is that with each week that someone outside of the 6 goes home it will make it harder and harder for someone outside of the 6 to win. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Jess2149 said:

The problem is that with each week that someone outside of the 6 goes home it will make it harder and harder for someone outside of the 6 to win. 

Yeah, precisely, that's why it's that double-edged sword. Making a move on them this week is one of the only shots that the outsiders have at winning but making the move also makes you a bigger target. In other words, Cliff would almost be more making the big move so that, like, Nicole could win. I still think it's the right call, but I get that it gets really nervous when you know some strong competitors will be gunning for you.

But, again, THEY BLINDSIDED AND EVICTED HIM! How does he not go after them?!

• Love 9
Just now, Jess2149 said:

The real problem is that even though there are clear divisions in the house, the outsiders aren't working together and never have. Which okay, at this point is Nicole and Jessica but Jessica is too busy being three days behind everyone else and still trying to hip check Nicole in the path of the first oncoming bus, Kat is a spy for the other side, Nick and Bella burnt their bridges with everyone (but Sam, I guess), Sam is a forever hanger-on to the cool kids table, and Cliff has been working at distancing himself from Nicole and also trying to hip check her in the path of the bus.

It's kinda like Level 6 versus FOUTTÉ but only if FOUTTÉ never became an actual alliance and were just five individual people bumbling around. Which was pretty much what FOUTTÉ was but you know what I mean.

The "other side" (aka the non-Christie and Jack side) is fuuuucked no matter what unless someone like a Jackson/Holly/Kat splinters off and picks up a loose Nicole and a floundering Sam. The outsiders just aren't working together!

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

and still trying to hip check Nicole in the path of the first oncoming bus

This is probably the thing that I love the most about Jessica. She's all woman-power and yet she's SO BAD AT IT!

It's almost as if she works in an industry built upon exploiting other women to make you mone...oh...wait...

• LOL 12
  • Love 5

This is probably the thing that I love the most about Jessica. She's all woman-power and yet she's SO BAD AT IT!

It's almost as if she works in an industry built upon exploiting other women to make you mone...oh...wait...

I can't believe I didn't see the MLM coming. She probably also has a "friend" on Facebook that want to give you that free sample of fat burning Keto coffee. 

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I can't believe I didn't see the MLM coming. She probably also has a "friend" on Facebook that want to give you that free sample of fat burning Keto coffee. 

Facebook Live has become this sad, sad, sad, sad thing nowadays with the people doing their MLM shit. Like, otherwise lovely people that I actively enjoy being friends with and yet I see them doing their MLM stuff in their "stories" and I just want to shake some sense into them. 

That seems like Jessica to a tee, honestly. Probably a lovely woman to be friends with, but also probably makes you want to shake sense into her on a daily basis (which, so long as you're a guy and you just worked out, she's fine with you doing whatever you "need" to do). 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5