Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

41 minutes ago, zorak said:

The show is only just now starting.

41 minutes ago, zorak said:

The show is only just now starting.

C’mon Kat let’s go!!!! Uhhh I hate I can’t watch live

I'm glad Nicole is safe!!! Nick's face--so grim as the vote totals sink in. Next he'll be stomping around shouting "Who's the traitor?"

Hey! They showed the Vikings on the keep CBS on Direct TV commercial.

Go David! What kind of comp is this? Oh it's harder than I thought. Drop your balls, Cliff!

4 balls. This is the worst case scenario. 

Rats! 

I was imagining Probst narrating this challenge.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, missyb said:

Pretty funny. Look at Kat watching Nick and Bella's reaction.

D_zWLYtXUAMkht-.png

Hahahaha Love Kat!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Yet one more BB twist flops.  They might as well not have had Camp Comeback at all.

Well, I guess Cliff gets to stay for an extra week.

Righty O

• Love 3
(edited)

Julie just revealed the 8 person alliance to the Comeback evictees but named the 6 within the 8 who were running the show.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 2
(edited)

Maybe Ovi, Kemi & David could LITERALLY not handle another minute with those a-holes in the 9.

In which case, I honestly cannot blame them. 😞

Edited by KootieTaw
better
  • Love 9

I wish that the six shooters would stay aligned against the other six in the house and Kat would just swing back and forth between them. I don’t want them to all join up again. 😩

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Oh I'm not worried about that. I think Bella's going to be the screamer.

Nathan Fillion reconsidering speaking gif goes here. 

13 minutes ago, missyb said:

Pretty funny. Look at Kat watching Nick and Bella's reaction.

D_zWLYtXUAMkht-.png

I caught that live and fucking cackled. I kind of love her. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Well, I'm half pissed.  Very happy Nicole stayed.  Not happy with Cliff coming back.  Unless he buys a damn clue!  But considering that the 6 were already piling on Nick and Bella trying to explain their vote, it looks doubtful that Cliff will do anything other than maintain his status quo.   Sam?  I certainly hope he got the dang gift wrapped clue he was delivered, and if he stays with the group I am totally, utterly, over him completely.  If he did understand what just happened, here's to hoping he tries to talk some sense into Cliff.  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

They just had to find the one comp Cliff doesn't suck at. 

When I saw what it was I couldn't help but think he had a good shot of winning it.

• Love 1

I like Cliff but I think he brings the least of the CC. I guess it all depends who the HOH. I thought the CC would get an exemption though. Cliff blew the other 3 away which was impressive but hopefully he’ll have a little more fire since he was voted out by a majority.

• Love 4

I have a confession. I know Kat in real life. She’s ambitious and super smart. She’s def playing dumb for game play.  I was praying she would do this. Go Kat!!! Uhhhh the grat8ful and  Six. #bullies So disappointed David didn’t win Comeback

• Useful 5
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, Machiabelly said:

And then Kemi and Ovi danced around saying that Sam wasn't a racist.

Well, to be fair, I don't even think Sam's a racist. He's a coward, yes, and he's done some really dumb things and isn't playing a good game, but I don't have any proof that he's a racist.

• Love 7
Just now, Machiabelly said:

And then Kemi and Ovi danced around saying that Sam wasn't a racist.

Kemi has been saying really nice things about Sam since forever and talking about how she can't wait to meet his wife and how she sounds so awesome.

And almost every time, the opposite side of the feed has had Sam saying how much he doesn't like Kemi and his wife is gonna be all, "Fuck no!" to meeting her and it's never gonna happen. 

• Love 2

Had Nicole been voted out, who do you all think would have won the Comeback Comp?  I think Ovi was the only one who managed to get a ball in besides Cliff.

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Well, to be fair, I don't even think Sam's a racist. He's a coward, yes, and he's done some really dumb things and isn't playing a good game, but I don't have any proof that he's a racist.

Oh, I agree, I meant they didn't say he wasn't a racist because they didn't want to say the rest of them are racists 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Melina22 said:

The only thing that will keep this debacle from getting any worse, is if the next nominees are NOT Jessica and Cliff. I'm not holding my breath. 

I mean, I wouldn't be sad about Jessica going up and home but only because I can't stand her and she's an insta-feed switch as long as it isn't Tommy and Christie on the other side. Or the Jackoffs. Or - huh. I'm kinda fucked this season, aren't I? 

Man, I'm already in mourning that we no longer get Katvid TV late at night. RIP all the panty drop GIFs I could have used. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Because he’s not the problem .  The Jack holes are!!!!!

• Love 1