Without reading the article as yet:
1. Spike and Andrew. Yeah, yeah, Bottom Bois need tops, I know. But the benefit of their deciding to stay in Gilroy and open up a florist's shop (and never darken our screens again) far outweighs any other problems.
2. Jenny and Wesley. Far better to make a sexy fuddy-duddy squirm when he doesn't already think he knows all the answers, I say.
3. Giles and Drusilla. It's canon (Becoming, Part 2) that she prefers him to Angel and Spike, and she's far more deserving of "Redemption!" than her blondie bear is. Let old Ripper take a walk on the wild side, and let him heal the wounds that certain vampires have inflicted on poor innocent psychic girl.
4. Jonathan and Harmony. We know he digs cheerleaders (dated Cordelia) and she's willing to settle, obviously. They can be the (outright embarrassing) Willow/Xander equivalents in Cordy's sadly-inferior version of the Scoobies.
5. Buffy and Cordelia. Slaying. Sex. Sarcasm. Sex. Shoes. Sex. Shoes. The show could run 20 seasons and this couple would never get old.
6. Faith and Dawn. So the stuck-up tight-ass thinks she's too good for me, huh? Fine, whatever. Little sis has better boobs, anyhow. (Faith's not exactly deep, you might have noticed.)
7. Angel and Anya. If he thought Cordelia knew how to run an office, wait until he sees what Ms. Capitalist can do. Plus, he can shut her up when she starts fondly reminiscing about her days of slaughter without even trying. You ain't in Angelus's league, girl. Just saying.
8. Willow and Riley. (I assume this is already on the list.)
9. Kathy and Tara. Two demons on campus, pretty much just a fling, but a fun way to spend the time. Tara will teach Kathy how to ride horses, Kathy will help Tara organize the dorm room.
10. Xander and Hogan Martin. Clearly, he's the man of Xander's dreams, and as we see when Oz questions him, Hogan just wants to be liked. Wish granted, then.
(I'd try and find him a girl, but we're all out of interesting women [Fred? Pass. Joyce? Oh, please!] and you may have noticed that Xan gets bored very easily. Maybe Gwendolyn Post, Mrs…but that would be a job of work, I'll admit.)