Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Soobs said:

Michael is only interested in being there for the birth because getting there will involve a lot of drama.

Scott looks slightly better compared to how he used to look. Now he looks like he usually sleeps indoors.

I also think Brittany's friend should have gotten a lot more time. It always blows my mind how someone can get less than a decade for killing a person, let alone two people! When the judge was talking to her, she was crying for herself. Brittany needs to join a mom group and leave the criminals behind. I hear those mom groups tend to like wine too.

No shit.  If I had been sprung from jail I would seriously NEVER want to see anyone from there, ever again!!    I would want zero reminders of those days.  Find a mom group, go to a dog park, join a bridge club, whatever......just stop with the jail friends.

• Love 9
Just now, Mrs. Hanson said:

No shit.  If I had been sprung from jail I would seriously NEVER want to see anyone from there, ever again!!    I would want zero reminders of those days.  Find a mom group, go to a dog park, join a bridge club, whatever......just stop with the jail friends.

It's sad, I watch a lot of MSNBC lockup and so many of the inmates.... especially the women are abandoned by their families that they create these deep bonds in prison.  I imagine it's hard to let go, and it must feel like some sort of survivors guilt to leave someone behind when you get into a better situation.

But brittney has two kids now and so.....she probably needs to limit her interactions.  

• Love 7
21 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

I'm just now thinking about these people being from Flint MI where many were poisoned by the water supply. Perhaps this is a factor in the executive functioning. 

Then what's Scott's excuse?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

LOL, I may not always agree with you, but damn like 85% of your comments are short, hilarious, and right on the mark. Thank you.

That’s a B+.  I’ll take it!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

Hey Michael, you fucking moron,  most people manage to live their whole lives without doing things that will get them sent to prison. Those people can be there for their loved ones. Parole is not the reason you cannot be there to see your daughter born. YOU are the reason.

Edited by linthia
  • Love 18
4 minutes ago, linthia said:

YOU are the reason

Per Red at Shawshank, everyone inside is innocent!

I would wager that a lack of personal responsibility is the root cause of 90% of incarcerations.

• Love 7
58 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

Per Red at Shawshank, everyone inside is innocent!

I would wager that a lack of personal responsibility is the root cause of 90% of incarcerations.

Yep, it is ALWAYS someone else's fault.  Not to go off topic but a few years ago I had an misdiagnosed issue, a doctor felt I should not have been driving (it was NOT alcohol or drugs, it was thought I had epilepsy) and through a lot of miscommunication, my license was suspended and before I rec'd the letter, I was pulled over.  On and on......well I had to go to court or plead guilty.  I called the D.A. and said, "Look, I know I was not wrong, but to you folks.....I was, so can I plead and get this over?"  Her response?  "Wow - no one ever does this!"  I think she was impressed that I was like, let's get this over with.  I admitted guilt because on paper, I was guilty.  It did not affect my insurance so I was fine with everything.  Hate that it is on a record but oh well.......I could hire an attorney and expunge it but any extra resources are needed elsewhere.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Can’t Megan find someone in her own state to treat her like shit that isn’t going back to jail at any given moment?

I firmly believe Megan saw season 1 of this show and decided to hook up with a prisoner who would agree to be on TV with her. Otherwise, she’s crazier than a shithouse rat.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

That site blocks me from reading the article

Me too, so I went and found another article: 

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2013/jan/10/details-emerge-double-slaying-apartment-complex/

Oh, and... 

https://writeaprisoner.com/inmates/sasha-williams-1215035/penpal

After I snarkily rewrote in my head what she says she's looking for, I saw over on the sidebar that she's been incarcerated since 2015. How can that be?

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

Info about the different counts against her and her sentencings. Type "1215035" into the Offender ID field: https://ofdsearch.doc.nv.gov/form.php

Clearly, I have too much free time because out of curiosity I'm looking at ones in my state. I MUST find a Michael of my own so I can be his queen!

I am sure you'll be able to get the pick of the litter!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

LOL, these people are something else.

Michael, who can't be bothered to parent his one child just HAS to be at the delivery of the second child he will have donated sperm for, but couldn't be bothered to parent.  What a hero.

Lizzy got a travel allowance from her PO to see Scott in California and he is just some guy she scammed.  I'm sure Michael's PO would grant the request, but he never bothered asking when though he has known about it for a while.

I bet he wants to get caught violating his parole so he can claim he is a good parent who sacrificed his freedom to see his kid being born.

What nonsense.  There is a hospital full of doctors and has Michael even graduated high school?  No one needs him there if something goes wrong.

The birth of a child is probably the time when they need you the least.  They need a father for the rest of their lives, as they grow up.  Michael isn't going to be there for any of that so he is generally useless.

Oh, and then suddenly deciding his kids "are the most important thing" after he found out rock probably got the sucky sucky from Megan.  Michael, as always, demonstrating top notch parenting skills.

Megan, as always, looks ridiculous for acting like she should be apologetic for her behavior.   She isn't pretty, but if roc and Michael are your only options, just be single and work on you.

I really like Megan's friend B.  If he were talking about a normal person, what he said would make a lot of sense.  But Megans dogged pursuit of a relationship with a felon who has a wife and child is odd to me.  

I don't think Megan is pretty per se, but she can do better if she wanted to.  

Sarah is also a moron...if you want to have the father of your children there for their birth pick a better man to father your children.

LOL @ Clint....I hope Stephanie makes an appearance!

And Clint ernestly asking his dad if he should stop talking to an internet side piece when he is married to a goddess.  Like WTF?  I assumed Clint had stopped talking to the girl already and was asking his did if he should tell Tracy.

Clint's dad had the look of a man who was absolutely forced into filming that scene.  I feel bad for him, Clint is a born moron and it's sucks that their only child is such a dud.  It's hard to imagine that the strongest sperm swimmer in the bunch was the one that created Clint.  

Also, why in the world would you drink in front of an airport?  Is that a thing?  I just want to get to my gate.  

Anyways, the trip to Vegas lets me know how seriously Tracie is taking her freedom and sobriety.  Lock up your credit cards Alice. 

• Love 17
19 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Nothing about those two makes sense.  At all.  What blew my mind is that Clint had been communicating online with another woman!!!  I hope she's locked up, too.  Anyone with half a brain could track Clint down; you can block and ignore someone online, but if she's not in custody she has the capability to show up at the store where he works and REALLY create problems.

Please WE TV....please make this confrontation happen!  I need to see who this Jezebel Stephanie is!  

Does she love Clint for his amazing body or his whip sharp wit and intellect?

15 hours ago, BucFan said:

Scott and Lizzie Please Wear Your Seatbelts!!!

Lizzie and Scott not wearing seatbelts is Darwinism in action.

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
(edited)
5 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

Info about the different counts against her and her sentencings. Type "1215035" into the Offender ID field: https://ofdsearch.doc.nv.gov/form.php

Clearly, I have too much free time because out of curiosity I'm looking at ones in my state. I MUST find a Michael of my own so I can be his queen!

This is just a suggestion, but it's time to find a hobby.  Start watching 90 day fiance and maybe you can find someone who will convince you to move to India and will put you in an apartment with doll furniture and no hot water.  He will treat you like a queen and wash your hair with water heated on the stove.  What more could a girl need?😍😍😍😍

Edited by toodles
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, toodles said:

This is just a suggestion, but it's time to find a hobby.  Start watching 90 day fiance and maybe you can find someone who will convince you to move to India and will put you in an apartment with doll furniture and no hot water.  He will treat you like a queen and wash your hair with water headed on the stove.  What more could a girl need?😍😍😍😍

I confess I got sucked into that shit storm of a show (90 DF) solely because my buddies on LAL kept referencing it. I was never the reality show watcher but when a circus like this is in town, I have to get tickets. I mean, maybe I am a bit shallow because it makes me feel better about my own life, which isn't so hot right now. But I watch these morons and then I feel better about myself. Sad but true story.

• Love 14
45 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

I confess I got sucked into that shit storm of a show (90 DF) solely because my buddies on LAL kept referencing it. I was never the reality show watcher but when a circus like this is in town, I have to get tickets. I mean, maybe I am a bit shallow because it makes me feel better about my own life, which isn't so hot right now. But I watch these morons and then I feel better about myself. Sad but true story.

That's the magic of reality TV.  No matter how sucky your life is at any given moment, you always know it's better than a group of reality TV people.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

I am sure you'll be able to get the pick of the litter!

And litter is the key word there.

Mumbles and his mother used “finna” three times in two sentences.  Those folks who do the closed captioning deserve a bonus.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Can’t Megan find someone in her own state to treat her like shit that isn’t going back to jail at any given moment?

Megan loves every second of this. She's loving being the good girl to a bad boy. She loves shocking her good girl friends with airy references to Mike being "on tether" or having to call his "PO". This is a world she's never known and she's loving the tawdry drama of being an inmate's moll. She'll never find a nice guy at home in Texas. She doesn't want one. Its probably the most excitement she's ever had. Figure anyone she's ever dated has been a nice, boring boy from church or school. She's a home health aide--where does she meet people? She thinks she's taking a walk on the wild side. She's too stupid to realize that her "exciting" adventure is sad and tawdry. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
23 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

I couldn’t even understand the Clint/Tracie segments. He dropped her off at her parole officer, went to see his dad and then met her hours later in front of a closed building that was supposed to be the airport? Yet, no one else is at the airport? He couldn’t wait in the car for a couple of hours while she was processed off of parole? None of it makes sense. 

I thought that was producer-driven to make us all wonder if Tracie would go on a bender and ditch clint right after the PO meeting.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

We just finished re-watching "Happy Valley" - a fictional British police series.

I had forgotten the ending, where an imprisoned convict was "engaged" to a much-older woman who was doing his bidding on the outside to terrorize someone.  Unfortunately, the "someone" was a policewoman.

In one of the last scenes, they show the officer talking to the fiancee, and informing her of several other fiancees and girlfriends that the convict was "playing," making it possible for him to have quite a bit of comfort while there in prison.

It was like watching yet another con artist on "Love After Lockup."

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

It went in reverse order for me. Man, I really didn't think I could find anything worse than 90 DF until I read the "recommendations" for this show over on those forums.

• Love 7

I need to make a correction:  Mystical Mike was unable to attend the birth of his first kid because he was in ATLANTA on parole.  So his crime spree had spread to Georgia.  I am sorry Georgia.  Sarah and all her bemoaning about how alone she is lost on me.  First time Daddy was on parole in Georgia, second time he was on parole in Michigan.  "Mommy, tell me again about when I was born?"  "Well, Daddy was in Michigan, on parole, and even though he was on house arrest with Grandma, he still managed to get to a hotel with his side piece and have sex in a shower with his ankle monitor on."  Not that they are obligated to do so, but where are her parents?  No mention of them at all.

@Pepper Mostly, I can't quote for some reason but you are correct in that Megan loves every second of this, all the "on tether" talk and shocking her friends.  Personally, I would have been NOT impressed.  What impressed me was a gentleman who paid his bills on time.  Huge turn on!

@Hannah94 - welcome to the dark side of 90DF.  I even have my husband watching it!!!  (And that was a huge accomplishment - he is a PBS/Frontline/Smithsonian kinda guy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Oldcrone said:

I'm sure you meant "Pick of the illiterate" 

It was difficult because there were so many shirtless overly-tattooed men over there to choose from. I think the one who says he is a Son of Odin (white supremacist) is my favorite. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
17 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

My guess is when you have a past like Brittany, making new friends with non-felons isn't exactly easy.   I don't think I'd want to be friends with someone that narrowly avoided an attempted murder charge and was once a thief.  Then imagine being asked how many kids you have when you had to give up a couple of kids to adoption b/c you couldn't stay out of jail.    

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 9

Good Lord, Cabbage Patch and MeganMyQueen  are equally stupid.  Cabbage Patch repeatedly needs Michael to "make a choice," and MeganMyQueen thinks she and Michael are "on a break."   Michael is lucky people like Cabbage Patch and MeganMyQueen walk the earth or he'd be having to pay for sex.  

MeganMyQueen - -the real world isn't like 90210.  There are more than 6 people around.  Date/sleep with more than just those 6 people or friends of your boyfriend.  

What is it about car washes with Lamar and Andrea?  Don't they have a shower in their house?  "Ghettotoe" was hilarious and spot on.  I loved Andrea's "wherever you just came from you need to go back to."  Too bad she didn't stand firm.  

Does it normally take hours to finalize your parole?  Why would Clint drop MyGoddess off and meet her hours later at the airport?  Was he worried he'd get drug tested?  Why was that airport so deserted?  Who is this crazy chick that Clint's been emailing?  Please tell me she was incarcerated with MyGoddess.  That would be karmic gold.   

People like Scott allow people like Lizzie to roam free and continue to act like self-absorbed assholes with an inflated sense of self.  Don't apologize for dating anyone, Scott, and don't justify why Charlene is in your house.  None of Lizzie's damn business.   

I read the linked article about Sasha.  Sounds like none of it would have happened if not for her and her desire to steal a tv.  Both she and Brittany can stop with the innocent act; Sasha was not some innocent passerby or unknowing dupe who was in the car.  She set the wheels in motion, she should pay the price.  She's lucky she only got 10 years.  This was a case of felony murder.  

I hate to side with Marcelino but in this case, with Brittany choosing company with felons, he's in the right.   

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I need to make a correction:  Mystical Mike was unable to attend the birth of his first kid because he was in ATLANTA on parole.  So his crime spree had spread to Georgia.  I am sorry Georgia.  Sarah and all her bemoaning about how alone she is lost on me.  First time Daddy was on parole in Georgia, second time he was on parole in Michigan.  "Mommy, tell me again about when I was born?"  "Well, Daddy was in Michigan, on parole, and even though he was on house arrest with Grandma, he still managed to get to a hotel with his side piece and have sex in a shower with his ankle monitor on."  Not that they are obligated to do so, but where are her parents?  No mention of them at all.

@Pepper Mostly, I can't quote for some reason but you are correct in that Megan loves every second of this, all the "on tether" talk and shocking her friends.  Personally, I would have been NOT impressed.  What impressed me was a gentleman who paid his bills on time.  Huge turn on!

@Hannah94 - welcome to the dark side of 90DF.  I even have my husband watching it!!!  (And that was a huge accomplishment - he is a PBS/Frontline/Smithsonian kinda guy.

LOL, I watch frontline, the news hour and most episodes of American experience.  I still love my trashy reality TV.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, RealReality said:

It's hard to imagine that the strongest sperm swimmer in the bunch was the one that created Clint.  

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

9 hours ago, RealReality said:

Also, why in the world would you drink in front of an airport?  Is that a thing?  I just want to get to my gate. 

Everyone knows you drink IN the airport cause $15 beers are so much better.  I'm convinced the TSA and airport bar owners are in cahoots.  "Get here two hours early for no damn good reason!  Kill the extra time at the bar."

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
47 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Everyone knows you drink IN the airport cause $15 beers are so much better.  I'm convinced the TSA and airport bar owners are in cahoots.  "Get here two hours early for no damn good reason!  Kill the extra time at the bar."

I’m drinking at the airport right now LOL!

That whole scene was so strange. Just wait until you get to Vegas and have a drink there. Why are you drinking in a dark parking lot??

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

Does it normally take hours to finalize your parole?  Why would Clint drop MyGoddess off and meet her hours later at the airport?  Was he worried he'd get drug tested?  Why was that airport so deserted? 

I know! He dropped her off in the middle of the day and she meets him when it's dark, what the hell took so long?   I know he wanted to celebrate her not being on parole anymore but is it really a good idea to give her alcohol?  Wasn't she sitting at a bar with a drink a couple of episodes ago trying desperately not to drink?  They're scenes are so weird yet so entertaining. 

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

I know! He dropped her off in the middle of the day and she meets him when it's dark, what the hell took so long?   I know he wanted to celebrate her not being on parole anymore but is it really a good idea to give her alcohol?  Wasn't she sitting at a bar with a drink a couple of episodes ago trying desperately not to drink?  They're scenes are so weird yet so entertaining. 

Yeah and they weren't sipping that champagne either.  They were throwing it back like nobody's business.  Probably not the smartest move (but it is Clint and MyGoddess).  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

What is it about car washes with Lamar and Andrea?  Don't they have a shower in their house?  "Ghettotoe" was hilarious and spot on.  I loved Andrea's "wherever you just came from you need to go back to."  Too bad she didn't stand firm.  

I could watch a show with just the two of them.  I find her hilarious.

• Love 5
(edited)

Did anyone else wonder why Clint's dad encouraged him to end the new relationship?  If my son had a Tracie, I'd be saying, hey see what this Stephanie is all about, if nothing else but to hope that Tracie leaves the relationship.  And how much worse could Stephanie be?  

Edited by sasha206
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I think it's his upper-middle class parents.

And their financially successful business.

2 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

I hate to side with Marcelino but in this case, with Brittany choosing company with felons, he's in the right.

I agree.  You have a life a lot of women would envy.  Stop hanging with felons.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:

She probably needed a total blood transfusion where every pint was replaced.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I think at the beginning of the last season before Michael got out Sarah was living with her grandparents. I don't think her parents are around (idk if they're deceased or just out of the picture) but she's only mentioned grandparents before, I think she said they raised  her. Totally agree re: Megan, it's kind of sick and really getting annoying. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, sasha206 said:

My guess is when you have a past like Brittany, making new friends with non-felons isn't exactly easy.   I don't think I'd want to be friends with someone that narrowly avoided an attempted murder charge and was once a thief.  Then imagine being asked how many kids you have when you had to give up a couple of kids to adoption b/c you couldn't stay out of jail.    

Right. People can be judgmental. If my math is right, I'm not even sure Brittany went to high school (though there's clearly a lot of natural intellect there). She joins a suburban mom's group and is asked "where did you go to school?" and then she has to reveal her sordid past with meth and crime (which she knows is bad; she called it "horrible" and cried over it in the lawyer's office). That's going to put off a lot of people. Brittany DEFINITELY needs some sort of outlet besides Marcelino and her kids; everybody needs friends (although I know a number of people, especially people with young kids, who would tell you they don't have friends that they see on a regular basis), but I can see why she'd stay friends with her former prison-mates - it's what she knows. She's spent her formative friend-making years in prison - I met my best friend in college, but she didn't go to college.

(But doesn't she have a bunch of siblings? I remember her saying that her sisters were in town for her wedding.)

Sasha deserves the time she got. The judge is right: none of this happens without her. If she'd let the TV go, those two people would still be alive.

Megan remains stuck on stupid, but I love her friend. I think her friend and Sarah's friend (I forget her name, the muscular one with the undercut) should get together and have drinks and talk shit about their stupid-ass friends and their dumb decisions.

3 hours ago, preciousperfect said:

I’m drinking at the airport right now LOL!

I had a glass of wine before my last flight to visit my best friend. $13.

Every time I see Tracie, I just want to scrub her down. And she needs to call that stylist she saw when she first got out because her hair is a disaster.

Every time I see Andrea's kids, I want to help them fill out scholarship applications so they can get away from Andrea and her foolish husband.

• Love 14

After reading those articles about Sasha’s crimes I give props to Marcellano  for being as calm as he was when she was around.  I would never knowingly allow a person like that to be around my children.

Just watching Sasha on the show, I started to fall for her innocent act.  I am so naïve.  She deserves to serve all of the time possible.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Right. People can be judgmental. If my math is right, I'm not even sure Brittany went to high school (though there's clearly a lot of natural intellect there). She joins a suburban mom's group and is asked "where did you go to school?" and then she has to reveal her sordid past with meth and crime (which she knows is bad; she called it "horrible" and cried over it in the lawyer's office). That's going to put off a lot of people. Brittany DEFINITELY needs some sort of outlet besides Marcelino and her kids; everybody needs friends (although I know a number of people, especially people with young kids, who would tell you they don't have friends that they see on a regular basis), but I can see why she'd stay friends with her former prison-mates - it's what she knows. She's spent her formative friend-making years in prison - I met my best friend in college, but she didn't go to college.

I agree about judging.  I hope she can find some friends because she needs an outlet outside of her kids and Marshy Man.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Did anyone else wonder why Clint's dad encouraged him to end the new relationship?  If my son had a Tracie, I'd be saying, hey see what this Stephanie is all about, if nothing else but to hope that Tracie leaves the relationship.  And how much worse could Stephanie be?  

His dad probably discouraged it because they're already married. As to how much worse Stephanie could be, I just look at Tracie. That's what Clint can get and I'd be afraid to see what else he would attract. Better the devil you know than the one you don't.

• Love 6
On 7/12/2019 at 8:41 PM, PityFree said:

His parents don’t trust him with direct deposit of paychecks?

Would you? It's probably their only way of making sure he's still alive and Tracie hasn't looted his corpse for parts.

On 7/14/2019 at 5:03 AM, RealReality said:

Please WE TV....please make this confrontation happen!  I need to see who this Jezebel Stephanie is!  

Does she love Clint for his amazing body or his whip sharp wit and intellect?

Psh, it's obvious - it's his movie star good looks

giphy.gif

I'll admit, the show got me - I SWORE the on screen countdown to Tracie's parole was because she was going to violate before she even got there. The fact that she even made it to a champagne chug-along with Clint in the parking lot shocked me.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
On 7/13/2019 at 2:52 PM, KnoxForPres said:

You know one thing  that that’s bothered me. Heroin is no joke. I remember reading when Phillip Seymour Hoffman died, people sought his dealer because it must be so good what he ODed on.  Lizzie acts like she’s never done nor thought about drugs. Nothing about about her reads addict to me except probably used Scott and others for “drug” money.

Look at Tracie- that’s an addict. 

Fuck Lizzie and her “habit” and ever present boobs.  She’s a gamer of men and addicted to that. 

That's funny -- I wondered about that too.  She seems far too healthy to be a heroin addict.  Did she do something else with the money he gave her?

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Invested in the stock market??

Just the thought of her pouring over the Wall Street Journal makes me laugh.

She probably turned her nose up at the prison food and ate crap like pop tarts and Doritos from the commissary.  And they mark the prices up like movie theaters because they truly have a captive audience.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 7/14/2019 at 8:17 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I agree about judging.  I hope she can find some friends because she needs an outlet outside of her kids and Marshy Man.

I can understand the point about people being judgmental.  But I feel like Vegas isn't like the average middle class suburbs.  I suspect Brittney may find people who are used to being looked down on and so aren't as judgmental as if she were in like SLC.

7 hours ago, Spike said:

She probably turned her nose up at the prison food and ate crap like pop tarts and Doritos from the commissary.  And they mark the prices up like movie theaters because they truly have a captive audience.

Well she was buying bags of Cheetos to make her secret prison sauce.  

• Love 3
On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 5:03 AM, RealReality said:

Yes! I'm not seeing anybody in the 'next season' previews who looks remotely interesting. I hope we keep getting updates on whatever insanity the season 2 cast get up to- kind of like the 'where are they now' episodes on My 600 Lb. Life.

• Love 2