Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Megan kissed the guy. I believe it was more than a kiss, but I really don’t care enough to find out. 

All of these people are not better the second time around. Lamar will be back in the slammer in no time and the kids are the only smart ones in the room. 

Clint’s mother is aging before my eyes. 

Scott becomes a bigger idiot with each episode.

I hope this show picks it up a little or I will be dozing off before it’s over.

I don't think this guy even exists. I think it is all built up drama by production. First she says they just texted, never touched, never f*cked or kissed, etc. In the next scene, she is telling him they kissed. No, production knows their gravy train is coming to a halt (we are all falling asleep due to boredom with this sleazy shit show) and they are trying to throw in some curve balls to get us all back on board. I'm not buying it. I wish it was less scripted and just more REAL. The entertainment factor is way higher when it seems authentic. Otherwise, it is essentially just a soap opera with actors reading their lines aloud. 

Scott and Lizzie are the biggest fake story line on this show. 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

I wish it was less scripted and just more REAL. The entertainment factor is way higher when it seems authentic.

The problem was when they added the 10 more episodes with the same cast.  I want to see the shit show that happens when they're fresh out of prison (the first time).  I don't care about their settled into life shit like mortgages.  Running away hours after your saloon wedding, and stealing a rental car, yes, can I find pants without holes, no.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 16
4 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

The problem was when they added the 10 more episodes with the same cast.  I want to see the shit show that happens when they're fresh out of prison (the first time).  I don't care about their settled into life shit like mortgages.  Running away hours after your saloon wedding, and stealing a rental car, yes, can I find pants without holes, no.

Exactly! I think the most genuine footage we've seen is Caitlyn (spelling?) and what's his meth-face. Everyone else is just a paid actor/actress now. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Scott smuggled a ring into prison in his balls. Awww. What a beautiful story.  It's just like a Hallmark movie!!!

Edited by toodles
  • LOL 16
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Traci was still wearing some hunk of fake hair on the back of her head, right? Her real hair is so thin. I admit I laughed when Clint suggested that she dress conservatively by wearing a pair of jeans without holes.

Traci taking the bubble gum pink extensions out, and telling Clint "I'm going natural for your mom", as she stood there under her fried, peroxided hair, sporting her usual glitter eyeliner, was a high point for me. 

5 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

When Megan said Michael is the love of her life, I wanted to throw up. I bet her father did.

Right there with you. Jesus, Megan. Aim high. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 17

Sometimes Judge Judy will ask litigants if they were in an intimate relationship.  Sometimes the answer is, "We wuz talkin'."  This seems to indicate that the answer to JJ's question is "Yes.  We were having a sexual relationship."

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, toodles said:

Scott smuggled a ring into prison in his balls. Awww. What a beautiful story.  It's just like a Hallmark movie!!!

The way he allows Lizzie to treat him I’m surprised he has balls.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, AZChristian said:

Sometimes Judge Judy will ask litigants if they were in an intimate relationship.  Sometimes the answer is, "We wuz talkin'."  This seems to indicate that the answer to JJ's question is "Yes.  We were having a sexual relationship."

Megan answer number one:  we were just flirting, no kissing.

Megan answer number two:  we just kissed nothing else.

i think around answer number eight we will get the full story.

i didn’t turn the closed captioning on but is her Romeo named Rock or Barack?

Nothing says romance like a courier with an envelope of cash from your convict slampiece.

• LOL 5
  • Love 16

My question is, was Megan ovulatin' or not?

Ooooooooooooo-wee.

14 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

My sick mind really wants to know how that is done. 

I imagine it requires a lot of loose skin, bad personal hygiene and a face like Scott's.. so the CO doing the frisking wants to spend as little time near the balls as possible. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Drogo said:

I imagine it requires a lot of loose skin, bad personal hygiene and a face like Scott's.. so the CO doing the frisking wants to spend as little time near the balls as possible. 

I think she had his actual balls freeze-dried and made into earrings.  She left him the sack, because of its possibilities as a place to smuggle drugs and jewelry into the prison.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
30 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I think she had his actual balls freeze-dried and made into earrings.  She left him the sack, because of its possibilities as a place to smuggle drugs and jewelry into the prison.

A sad sack. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

I agree that these couples were all recruited to film the follow up ( Life After) episodes and that they were supplied with 'stories'.

I think Marcellino and Brittney, in particular, already had reached a 50/50 custody agreement with the ex long ago.

Scott must need money bad in order for him to agree to make himself an even bigger fool on TV a second time. Lizzie just wants screen time- she'll probably go back to 'modeling'/peepshows online.

Sadly, I think Clint's mom is really giving the lovebirds a second (?) chance, and Tracie is probably working in the butcher shop as we speak (and starting to plot some way to embezzle from them).

I think Sarah has pretty much reconciled herself to single motherhood (although I wouldn't be at all surprised to see her take Rat Boy back). Not sure if Megan was trying to give herself an out with the 'Barack' stuff, but I don't know why she would allow that icky shower scene if she really wanted Rat Boy in her rearview mirror-wait, that didn't sound right😏

From what we've seen in the trailers, the new bunch doesn't look as authentic as our beloved Season 2 crew. Several obvious fame-whore types, it seems.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Traci taking the bubble gum pink extensions out, and telling Clint "I'm going natural for your mom", as she stood there under her fried, peroxided hair, sporting her usual glitter eyeliner, was a high point for me. 

Plus an hour late?  Traci, 1986 called - they want the glitter eyeliner back.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Sadly, I think Clint's mom is really giving the lovebirds a second (?) chance, and Tracie is probably working in the butcher shop as we speak (and starting to plot some way to embezzle from them).

I would be shocked if Clint's mom gave that woman a job.  She wants her nowhere near a cash register.  Or food.  Or other people that know them.

3 hours ago, Spike said:

i didn’t turn the closed captioning on but is her Romeo named Rock or Barack?

Nothing says romance like a courier with an envelope of cash from your convict slampiece.

I heard Rock but you never know with Mr. Mumbles.

5 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Scott and Lizzie are the biggest fake story line on this show. 

I hope so as I am not into domestic violence as entertainment.  Producers:  Take note - we would be up in arms if a guy was slapping a woman, so please stop broadcasting Lizzie hitting Scott.

When Lamar was "ready to bounce" I think the kids were secretly like, "Bye!"

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I would be shocked if Clint's mom gave that woman a job.  She wants her nowhere near a cash register.  Or food.  Or other people that know them.

I hope so as I am not into domestic violence as entertainment.  Producers:  Take note - we would be up in arms if a guy was slapping a woman, so please stop broadcasting Lizzie hitting Scott.

When Lamar was "ready to bounce" I think the kids were secretly like, "Bye!"

Edited again:  Why do all these people insist on announcing their recent releases:  "Yes, I would like the Riblets Platter cause I just got out of jail."  "Yes I will take the Popeye's meal number three as my boo just got out jail."  "Yeah, a table for five, I just got out of jail."  "I would love a manicure, I just got out of jail."

I just rewatched the scene with Michael and Megan, I now think his name is Barack but goes by Rock.  Why do I care?  After being verbally berated and cussed at by Michael, I would have tossed that Popeye's bag on the driveway and headed back to Texas.  I would like to think I would not have been in that situation to begin with!!!

Brittany, with a total straight face:  "She was involved in a double murder but she did not pull the trigger."  Well, that makes it okay!!!  Sasha had some slammin' makeup and nails for someone who is headed to jail tomorrow.

• Love 10
On 7/5/2019 at 1:18 AM, zillabreeze said:

So, I've got 3 episodes showing up as "new" tonight.  None say "expanded", but I don't know the names of the episodes we've seen so far.   Anyone know what 's up? 

ETA.  I just found my answer.  None are new.  I hate this BS that the channels are doing now with this "new" business.  What are they trying to accomplish?   I 'm still not gonna watch it a second time.  All it does is jack up the DVR and irritate me.

The TV channels NEED TO RESPECT THE SCHEDULE !!!

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, sempervivum said:

From what we've seen in the trailers, the new bunch doesn't look as authentic as our beloved Season 2 crew. Several obvious fame-whore types, it seems.

At the end of each of these episodes, they are asking for people to contact them if they are in a relationship with someone in prison who’s about to be released. You can’t tell me that people don’t fake it till they make it on TV for the money. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
35 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Mer mer mer Rock mer mer izyu-Ovulatin' mer mer MaQueen mer mer mer ranch dressing mer mer Sarah mer P.O. mer mer mer Gusher mer mer mer mer mer tether mer mer mer oooooo-wee.

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Edited again:  Why do all these people insist on announcing their recent releases:  "Yes, I would like the Riblets Platter cause I just got out of jail."  "Yes I will take the Popeye's meal number three as my boo just got out jail."  "Yeah, a table for five, I just got out of jail."  "I would love a manicure, I just got out of jail."

I just rewatched the scene with Michael and Megan, I now think his name is Barack but goes by Rock.  Why do I care?  After being verbally berated and cussed at by Michael, I would have tossed that Popeye's bag on the driveway and headed back to Texas.  I would like to think I would not have been in that situation to begin with!!!

Brittany, with a total straight face:  "She was involved in a double murder but she did not pull the trigger."  Well, that makes it okay!!!  Sasha had some slammin' makeup and nails for someone who is headed to jail tomorrow.

Things started off poorly when she forgot the ranch.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Spike said:

48 minutes ago, Drogo said:

mer mer mer ranch dressing

great-minds-think-alike-gif-4.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

At first I thought the producers might be up to some stereotyping hijinx by having Megan bring Murgh fried chicken but then again I can’t really picture him as a sushi connoisseur.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Popeyes transcends race, creed, time, and space. 

If aliens ever attack, we need to hold the interuniversal peace summit at a Popeyes.

• LOL 9
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Drogo said:

This has to be key to the entire plan. 

One look at Scott's teeth and I would figure that whatever contraband he has will just have to get through.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Drogo said:

Mer mer mer Rock mer mer izyu-Ovulatin' mer mer MaQueen mer mer mer ranch dressing mer mer Sarah mer P.O. mer mer mer Gusher mer mer mer mer mer tether mer mer mer oooooo-wee.

You forgot sucky bleep.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Spike said:

Haha, they so did!  If ever there was a guy who doesn’t have two fucks to give it’s Micheal. Who has two women worrying and thinking about him!

What about at the late brunch no one had any issues cramming food down while discussing the issues. For some reason I found that so funny. As stated I watch all kinds of reality shit so no complaints as normally it’s sitting there but it was like “Clint (takes large bite of croissant, swallows) hard drugs are bad, son!”

I’m a horrible double quoter on phone but whoever above said we don’t need this post release follow up nailed it and it’s why we are bored. Lizzie running with the speed of a linebacker and knocking a bridge out I’m here all day.  Fake storylines of them meeting again, no. These aren’t compelling people. They’re only good on the immediate out tomfuckery that ensues. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, cooksdelight said:

Anyone notice the big piece of fat hanging out of the waistband of Lizzie’s jeans when she got out of the car?

I can’t unsee that for some reason.

People in Wisconsin eat a lot of dairy.

• LOL 2

Megan and Michael are disgusting.   First of all why does she have to tell the window clerk that her man just got out of prison and that is his meal.  Is she proud of that, why didn't she add now we will eat in his car and fool around.  I got a laugh out of  Michael though,  (what words I could understand) that he is calling Megan out for being a hoe and he is married.  They are both huge losers.

Clint and Tracy, they are just two idiots without a functioning brain between them. I thought the mom was nicer and more accepting than I expected.

Andrea, what are you and your beautiful ,intelligent, sweet children doing with this man.  He is a loser and so is his family.  Take your kids and run before you all get hurt.

Lizzie is a pig and Brittany and Marcelino are just boring.

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, Spike said:

Oh and did anyone notice that after Clint told Tracie not to address his mom as Alice she went ahead and did it anyway?  What a rebel.

This is the thing about the ones who aren't going to make it.  They are always trying to be sneaky or push boundaries to see what they can get away with.  Tracie is a prime example.  It's not that calling her MIL Alice is bad, it's not at all. 

BUT, it's that a boundary was set (whether right or wrong) and someone like Tracie is always going to try to find a way around it.

Don't step foot on my property....I'm going to stomp my foot in your grass.  I'm not supposed to be drinking, but here I am in a bar with a drink.   And  I could drink it because no one would know. 

Fairly soon it'll be "I'm not supposed to be smoking this crack rock, but whose gonna know" and then "I'm not supposed to be using Alice's identity to get credit cards, but she has so much money and she will never know"

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

Who rolls into brunch with your MIL, who you are rightfully on thin ice with, over an hour late? I'm glad Mama Clint called them on it. And they had no excuse! They're pushing 40 and they stood there like chastened little kids! I might have told them to reschedule, TBH. If we were meeting in a restaurant, I'd have left long ago.

Michael and Megan and Lizzie and Scott are ridiculous. Michael: she can't be cheating on you, you have a wife. Shut up. Lizzie: he can't be cheating on you, you broke up with him. Shut up. (I think their storyline is fake.)

I read somewhere that Sasha's

Spoiler

earliest possible release date is July 2022, which seems pretty lenient given that she was involved in two felony murders. All this bullshit over $200. What a fucking waste.

Brittany kept talking about IF Sasha went to jail, and I was thinking "I mean, she's going, right? There's no chance that she doesn't go."

• Love 5
2 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Megan and Michael are disgusting.   First of all why does she have to tell the window clerk that her man just got out of prison and that is his meal.

I am shocked the person at the drive through didn't say, "Oh your boo is outta jail?  Must be Michael!!  Another girl was just through here about an hour ago.  Don't forget the ranch!"

4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

You forgot sucky bleep.

I hate to be picky but is was sucky sucky bleep.  Do not forget the second sucky.  It is vital to the storyline.

2 hours ago, Spike said:

Maybe I missed it but did Mama Clint actually cook anything for brunch?  It looked like a pile of store-bought croissants and danishes.

I saw that too.  It was not hard to prep store bought croissants and bologna and cheese rolled up and stuck with a toothpick but then again I would not put a lot of effort this brunch either.  I can not believe they were an hour late.  That is the meeting where you roll up five minutes early and circle the block for a few minutes.

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I am shocked the person at the drive through didn't say, "Oh your boo is outta jail?  Must be Michael!!  Another girl was just through here about an hour ago.  Don't forget the ranch!"

I hate to be picky but is was sucky sucky bleep.  Do not forget the second sucky.  It is vital to the storyline.

I saw that too.  It was not hard to prep store bought croissants and bologna and cheese rolled up and stuck with a toothpick but then again I would not put a lot of effort this brunch either.  I can not believe they were an hour late.  That is the meeting where you roll up five minutes early and circle the block for a few minutes.

LOLed at every point you made, and I stand corrected on the second sucky.

As to the brunch . . . Clint knows his parents OWN the store where they work, and that Dad can't just hang around all day HOPING they will show up.  How incredibly rude of both of them.  I hope the croissants were stale and the bologna turned green when they finally got there.

• Love 7
(edited)

8 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Although I find Marcelino to be over-controlling and I'm glad she usually shuts that shit down ASAP, she and Sasha are definitely cavalier about it. Maybe it's been discussed in private that although she didn't pull the trigger she is still horrified by what happened and is still haunted by what she saw and that she wishes she could somehow make amends to the family and friends of the victims. However, since I haven't gotten any sense of remorse or accountability from her on camera at all yet--and if I were truly sorry I'd definitely be trying to put that out there publically--I have no empathy for her whatsoever.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 7

LOL @ Sarah seemingly just coming to the realization that she will now be a single mother of two.  

I may not have much of a social life, but I'll be damned if i go on a date where I pick up Popeyes for a dude and we sit in the driveway while he eats.  And he never even said thank you!  Damn Megan, is rock this rude too?  I also think they had sex.  Boy it would have really been a secret if Megan had gotten pregnant with Rock's baby

Lamar needs to get out of LA.  I have no idea what his idiot cousin was talking about.  People who aren't in love have successful marriages all the time.  Lamar just needs to get out of LA if he doesn't want to go back to prison.  It's as simple as that.  He can't be in the streets with his family and stay out of jail.  He will eventually be pulled back in.  He needs to decide which is more importantly.  And if the streets are more important than he needs to set Andrea, and more importantly he kids free.

Tracie was an hour late because she had to pull together a look?  WTF?  Alice is going to have her heart broken and yes Clint, we know you've done/are doing drugs.  Interesting that Alice hates "hard drugs" I wonder if she was smoking the peace pipe in college.

That "brunch" was the one they deserved and looked like leftovers from the catering they had for the crew.  

Lizzie and Scott are fake IMO.  No way does Lizzie think that she isn't way out of Scott's league.  Also, if Lizzie had given shaylene that attitude in real life she would have told her where to shove it.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Rescue Mama said:

You are killing me with your posts!  You're so funny I can't stop laughing. 

Thanks.  One of the reasons I hang out here is for the entertainment factor . . . nice to know that I add to that for others!

• Love 6
23 hours ago, AZChristian said:

That's what the kids say nowadays! "we were talking" or "we're texting" or "we're hanging out". Before you become officially boyfriend and girlfriend, those are the steps. Of course there's a world of meaning there. Any of those could indicate that a couple are just talking, flirting, knocking boots, or anything in between! 

19 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I just rewatched the scene with Michael and Megan, I now think his name is Barack but goes by Rock.  

No one was naming their kids Barack in the early 90's (figuring this kid is Michael's contemporary). Obama's book "Dreams From My Father" came out in 1995, and he moved on to the national stage in 2004 with his barnstormer speech at the Democratic convention. Before that he was a lawyer and community organizer in Chicago. I guess its possible that "Rock"'s parents knew him there and named their child in his honor, but its a stretch. As is the notion that his parents read Obama's book in '95 and were moved to name their son for the author. And if the kid re-named himself in honor of the former president, why shorten it to "Rock"? /pedant

14 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Who rolls into brunch with your MIL, who you are rightfully on thin ice with, over an hour late? I'm glad Mama Clint called them on it. And they had no excuse! They're pushing 40 and they stood there like chastened little kids! I might have told them to reschedule, TBH. If we were meeting in a restaurant, I'd have left long ago.

Michael and Megan and Lizzie and Scott are ridiculous. Michael: she can't be cheating on you, you have a wife. Shut up. Lizzie: he can't be cheating on you, you broke up with him. Shut up. (I think their storyline is fake.)

Oh, poor Mama Clint. "I hate hard drugs". The unrepentant drug addict sitting at her table: "Oh, me too! Never again!" Mama Clint is in for a world of hurt. Nowhere has it ever been reported that telling a person you hate hard drugs will be sufficient to keep them away from hard drugs. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, RealReality said:

I may not have much of a social life, but I'll be damned if i go on a date where I pick up Popeyes for a dude and we sit in the driveway while he eats.  And he never even said thank you!

Her self esteem will never fail to amaze me.

1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, poor Mama Clint. "I hate hard drugs". The unrepentant drug addict sitting at her table: "Oh, me too! Never again!" Mama Clint is in for a world of hurt.

I am in no way defending Tracy, let me be very clear on that. I find her unpleasant without the drug use/abuse.   But the way Clint and Company address her is not helpful nor productive.  They want 1) a pound of flesh from her and 2) they are forcing her into making a commitment she clearly can't make.  To make ANY addict promise ANYTHING in terms of sobriety is not productive and will turn the situation the other way.  What would have been helpful would have been the following:  "Look, Tracy, I have major trust issues with you.  We will have clear boundaries as I am concerned for my safety and comfort.  Can you go to meetings?  Can you take it one day at a time?  Can you promise YOURSELF each morning:  "Not today?"  Not forever, not a week, just a day.  Don't promise ME your sobriety, promise it you YOU."  Stop with the shitty Nancy Reagan "Just say no" garbage.  What they are doing is shaming her and guess what that will do?  Unless she knows how to cope with that (with meetings, a sponsor, proper tools, etc) she will be on meth/drink/whatever to cope in about fifteen minutes.

3 hours ago, RealReality said:

Sarah seemingly just coming to the realization that she will now be a single mother of two.  

I think she knew that deep down a long time ago and it is coming out now.  Why she feels the need to screech at Michael McMumbles in her early 90's sunglasses, I don't know.  Funny, if my man was sidestepping on me I would not give him a choice:  "Her or me, Michael!!!"  WTF?  Me:  "You made your choice - go be with her.  Bye!"

• Love 12

This episode confirms that Andrea is not Mormon. I know a lot of practicing Mormans and there is no way in hell they would put up a Christmas tree much less pictures of Jesus.  So fake!

• Useful 3
1 hour ago, Kroliosis said:

This episode confirms that Andrea is not Mormon. I know a lot of practicing Mormans and there is no way in hell they would put up a Christmas tree much less pictures of Jesus.  So fake!

I have devout Mormon friends, they have Christmas trees. Worship God and his son, Jesus. I didn’t see anything wrong with it, other than Lamar wanting to ditch family time with them. Which IS a very important part of the Mormon Christmas celebration.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Kroliosis said:

That hasn't been my observation at all.  We live in Mesa, AZ . . . a huge Mormon community with at least two temples in the area.  They use Christmas as an outreach time by decorating the grounds of the temples beautifully and expensively.  They have members all over the place to answer questions, and there are LOTS of decorated trees.

This blog - IMO - summarizes their belief about Christmas really well.

Jehovah's Witnesses are the largest group of which I'm aware that doesn't celebrate Christmas.

Edited by AZChristian
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

I have devout Mormon friends, they have Christmas trees. Worship God and his son, Jesus. I didn’t see anything wrong with it, other than Lamar wanting to ditch family time with them. Which IS a very important part of the Mormon Christmas celebration.

Interesting. The ones I know are not Christians. They do not recognize Jesus as God’s son. It’s like Jewish people celebrating Christmas. I’m just very surprised to hear that.  I agree that family is a pillar of the faith - so yes, him leaving was shitty. There must just be varying degrees of ‘devout Mormons.’

• Useful 1