Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

I love the brown tux on the best man.

Brown tux, yellow tie, he was Mr. Outhouse.

Edited by Spike
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, andreamf15 said:

So Megan can't sing or find a single man? She's got a voice made for her home shower. In my best Tai from clueless voice: Megan, you're whore who can't sing. I love when the side chic realizes that she's not actually a unicorn and that cheaters cheat period. And I so love when they ask Michael does he love said new girl. Michael doesn't know what love is! Isn't that obvious? And if Sarah really loved her kids, she'd show them what a strong woman actually looked like. 

Angela and Tony are just a mess. When you have to make a list for your fiance that includes no prostitutes, rethink things. Tony just looks like a liar. I think Clint and Angela need to give it a go together.

Still watching so I may have to add to this. Lol

Megan can find a man, due to coronavirus Alameda county is letting a bunch of jail inmates out early or on their own recognizance.  

It's like an all you can eat buffet of eligible men for meganmyqueen.

• LOL 16
  • Love 4

I can’t get over how John just sauntered into the home Lacey shares with her husband and announced, “big daddy is home.”  He sounded sexy as hell; but still.  I’ve said it before and I will say it again; Lacey, John and Shane is an ID Discovery and/or Snapped episode waiting to happen. 

I don’t believe Aquafina asked her mom if her daddy died. Sarah is a lying bitch.

I hope we get some new people for the next season. These folks have run their course.

Edited by Adeejay
  • LOL 4
  • Love 20
On 3/17/2020 at 9:35 AM, Squee Bastard said:

Dollars to donuts Sarah is pregnant again.

I guess the ever pressing question of "Is you ovulatin'?" won't be answered until next season...

Chane's threat to Chon sound like foreplay

Prison foreplay, but foreplay nevertheless (probably more for chLacy than them!)

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Lacey is disgusting. She had the nerve to bring in Chon and let him hang at with her, mock Chane, while Chane was packing up. She has not one ounce of class.
She is lying. She’s blaming it all on Chane when she was trying to contact Chon to meet up with him before Chane told her anything about cheating. She was already over Chane. She’s just trying to justify to the audience why she’s being a skank. 

• Love 16

Tony is a "containment expert?"  Of course he is!  Like Sean Penn being interviewed  on how to handle a crisis during the virus.  I guess he's an expert because he was married to Madonna?

Color me surprised that Angela's wedding dress was actually pretty and flattering.  What wasn't flattering was mentioning prison in your wedding vows, ANGELA, and having a bride and prisoner as a wedding cake topper.  Keeping it klassy.  

And I had to laugh that Angela and Tony had wedded bliss for a WHOLE 48 HOURS.  I guess Kim Kardashian and her 70 day marriage can hold Angela's beer.   Pretty sad that Angela pretty much admitted that she knew Tony would fuck up but she wanted to marry him.  So it was principal only and/or that Angela just wanted a wedding.  

I did not and do not ever need to have any audio of Lamar "prepping" for the sperm test.  And yeah, it's a great idea to let a 7 year old vote on where you're going to live.  Of course Priscilla will choose LA, because she wants to be close to Disneyland.  That's why you don't let a 7 year old be a deciding factor.  Unless this was all b.s. to begin with, did anyone tell her that her dad was going to live with them regardless?  Because she also said she wanted to live in LA to be with her dad.  Tennison and Nala continue to be the smartest people on this show.  I really hope everything works out for them.  I felt for Tennison, when he mentioned being hesitant about returning to LA.  

Cabbage Patch Sarah can take a seat with her criticism of Maria being one of those women that will put up with anything for her man.  Um, Sarah, have you met yourself?  There' are a lot of things you can criticize Maria about but this ain't one of them, girl.   And yeah, Michael is choosing his (current) woman over your kids.  And you as well.  Get a clue.  Of course she and Michael are still married.  Sarah will never do shit about that, although she should get an attorney, get divorced, and get sole custody of those girls and cut POS Michael off completely.  But she won't because she's a doormat who thinks she's a strong woman.

Brittany, you didn't lose your children to adoption.  You had them taken away because you were an addict.  And yeah, they do mark the "abuse/neglect" box because that's why they were taken away.  That influences the judge's decision.   Giovanni is absolutely darling.  He's clearly thrilled that he's going to have a little brother.  

Clint and MyGoddess are just sad to watch.  I'm glad that MyGoddess did eventually return to rehab and finish the program.  I really hope she stays clean and realizes how fortunate she is that Clint's parents are supporting her in her sobriety.   I did think it was weird to pull off on some random road and hang out for a while before heading to rehab.  Wouldn't it have made more sense to get closer to where the rehab was and then maybe go eat or something?  But maybe I don't understand because I've never been an addict or gone to rehab.  Or been on LAL.

Everything anyone needs to know about Lacey was summed up when she said that she worried about Chane and Chon fighting because both of them were on parole and had a lot to lose and if they were gone, who would she have?  She doesn't really care about either one of these chucklefucks.  Chon lost any modicum of respect from me when he was making fun of Chane's job and putting on his hat.  Hey Chon, at least Chane has a job!  And a real, legal job - -he's not a drug dealer.  So STFU.  And for all Chon's babble about being a man, he sure didn't act like one, walking into what is Chane's house and taunting him while he's packing his stuff.  And yeah, Chane probably doesn't own a suitcase because he went into the pokey when he was 17 and just got out.  A dude that's been busted multiple times for the same offense and is currently living with his parents has zero room to talk.  

Did Lacey say something about really giving her relationship with Chon a chance?  WTF?  Hasn't this dumb bitch known him since high school?  And weren't they engaged while he was in prison (the last time)?  

I do have to love this show for scenes like a man (Chon) saying he's going to propose to a woman (Lacey) while she's still married to someone else (Chane).  Trashy is as trashy does! 

• Love 20
2 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Everything anyone needs to know about Lacey was summed up when she said that she worried about Chane and Chon fighting because both of them were on parole and had a lot to lose and if they were gone, who would she have?  She doesn't really care about either one of these chucklefucks.  Chon lost any modicum of respect from me when he was making fun of Chane's job and putting on his hat.  Hey Chon, at least Chane has a job!

To be fair, John has a legal job - he’s an HVAC tech. But I agree with you about Lacey. She doesn’t care about them as people, she just wants a man. If they both did go to prison, she’d find somebody else. She’s an agent of chaos. Also she totally said Shane was her soulmate.

Angela, Donna Faye, and their friend are some hard-looking women. I still love Donna Faye for telling it like it is. I bet half the guests at the wedding were production, since Tony appears to have no family and only one friend. I laughed when Angela basically says she’d love him if he went back to jail. Like, she has rules on her fridge that say “no prostitutes.” For her husband. Girl, what?

Megan comported herself well in their breakup talk, though she shouldn’t be surprised that his relationships overlapped given that she was his mistress. 

Sarah & Michael’s kids are really adorable. Michael remains trash.

• Love 10

Yeah Chon did not comport himself well.  And he has a huge bald spot in his early 30s, so he will be Gavin MacLeod in a few years. 

Edited by Spike
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

I had a good/bad thing happen last night. 

The bad:  For some reason, my DVR recording of this show was severely fragmented and was either pixilating or freezing up for more than half of the show.  Being in Arizona, I like to read the live chat so I'll know what to look for.

The good is that I realized that I'd rather read here than watch during the live chat.  I knew what I was missing, even when the screen was unwatchable.  And it was a lot more fun to watch at x6 speed when I knew what was speeding by.

See you next season!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Tony is a "containment expert?"  Of course he is!  Like Sean Penn being interviewed  on how to handle a crisis during the virus.  I guess he's an expert because he was married to Madonna?

Color me surprised that Angela's wedding dress was actually pretty and flattering.  What wasn't flattering was mentioning prison in your wedding vows, ANGELA, and having a bride and prisoner as a wedding cake topper.  Keeping it klassy.  

And I had to laugh that Angela and Tony had wedded bliss for a WHOLE 48 HOURS.  I guess Kim Kardashian and her 70 day marriage can hold Angela's beer.   Pretty sad that Angela pretty much admitted that she knew Tony would fuck up but she wanted to marry him.  So it was principal only and/or that Angela just wanted a wedding.  

I did not and do not ever need to have any audio of Lamar "prepping" for the sperm test.  And yeah, it's a great idea to let a 7 year old vote on where you're going to live.  Of course Priscilla will choose LA, because she wants to be close to Disneyland.  That's why you don't let a 7 year old be a deciding factor.  Unless this was all b.s. to begin with, did anyone tell her that her dad was going to live with them regardless?  Because she also said she wanted to live in LA to be with her dad.  Tennison and Nala continue to be the smartest people on this show.  I really hope everything works out for them.  I felt for Tennison, when he mentioned being hesitant about returning to LA.  

Cabbage Patch Sarah can take a seat with her criticism of Maria being one of those women that will put up with anything for her man.  Um, Sarah, have you met yourself?  There' are a lot of things you can criticize Maria about but this ain't one of them, girl.   And yeah, Michael is choosing his (current) woman over your kids.  And you as well.  Get a clue.  Of course she and Michael are still married.  Sarah will never do shit about that, although she should get an attorney, get divorced, and get sole custody of those girls and cut POS Michael off completely.  But she won't because she's a doormat who thinks she's a strong woman.

Brittany, you didn't lose your children to adoption.  You had them taken away because you were an addict.  And yeah, they do mark the "abuse/neglect" box because that's why they were taken away.  That influences the judge's decision.   Giovanni is absolutely darling.  He's clearly thrilled that he's going to have a little brother.  

Clint and MyGoddess are just sad to watch.  I'm glad that MyGoddess did eventually return to rehab and finish the program.  I really hope she stays clean and realizes how fortunate she is that Clint's parents are supporting her in her sobriety.   I did think it was weird to pull off on some random road and hang out for a while before heading to rehab.  Wouldn't it have made more sense to get closer to where the rehab was and then maybe go eat or something?  But maybe I don't understand because I've never been an addict or gone to rehab.  Or been on LAL.

Everything anyone needs to know about Lacey was summed up when she said that she worried about Chane and Chon fighting because both of them were on parole and had a lot to lose and if they were gone, who would she have?  She doesn't really care about either one of these chucklefucks.  Chon lost any modicum of respect from me when he was making fun of Chane's job and putting on his hat.  Hey Chon, at least Chane has a job!  And a real, legal job - -he's not a drug dealer.  So STFU.  And for all Chon's babble about being a man, he sure didn't act like one, walking into what is Chane's house and taunting him while he's packing his stuff.  And yeah, Chane probably doesn't own a suitcase because he went into the pokey when he was 17 and just got out.  A dude that's been busted multiple times for the same offense and is currently living with his parents has zero room to talk.  

Did Lacey say something about really giving her relationship with Chon a chance?  WTF?  Hasn't this dumb bitch known him since high school?  And weren't they engaged while he was in prison (the last time)?  

I do have to love this show for scenes like a man (Chon) saying he's going to propose to a woman (Lacey) while she's still married to someone else (Chane).  Trashy is as trashy does! 

You hit every nail on every head.  Bravo!  I just want to add that just about everyone on here predicted that Lacey wanted a showdown between Chon and Chane fighting over her.  She can say all she wants that she didn’t want them to fight, she was happier then a ho in Dicktown.  LOL. JS 

Edited by lasandi
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Empress1 said:

I bet half the guests at the wedding were production,

That explains why I thought 'Gee, there's hardly any trailer trash at this wedding'. I missed who it was walking Angela down the aisle, was it her son? Did we even know she had a kid? He looked nice. The wedding looked almost interchangeable with the Lacey/Chane nuptials, way back when.

I'm impressed that Angela knows how to change locks. Seems like she might have done it before.🙄

I really like everybody in Andrea's family except Andrea.

Maria's kind of a fireplug, isn't she? I laughed at Forehead's gnarled little legs trembling under her weight when he was picking her up on the beach. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

I'm impressed that Angela knows how to change locks. Seems like she might have done it before.🙄

Although the doorknob looked like a cheap interior one that would be easy to force.

• Love 1

Someone from the show must read these boards because last night after the show they made sure to emphasize that the next season has a new cast !  I'm looking forward to that I was getting sick of most of these people. 

Edited by SevenCostanza
  • Love 18

When Chane stormed back into the house yelling for Chon to stay out, why did he leave the door open? Seems to me all he had to do was close and lock the door behind him. I am positive Lacey wouldn't have her keys...so...fight over. Chane stays, Chon goes. Oh, but then no drama, no story!

• Love 3

Yeah, I felt bad for chane when Chon was clowning on him for not having a suitcase.  I've been there and I already felt pretty bad about myself and would have felt awful had someone publicly humiliated me for it.  

Maybe malicious wounder chane has learned some self control.  

This is all exactly what Lacey has wanted all along.  She is so transparent and doesn't fool me for a second.  She absolutely wanted these guys to physically come to blows, over her, on national TV as a way to stroke her ego.  

When chane was like "why are you running away?" I was like "duh dummy, she is leading you, the angry bull, right to Chon"

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Yeah, I felt bad for chane when Chon was clowning on him for not having a suitcase.  I've been there and I already felt pretty bad about myself and would have felt awful had someone publicly humiliated me for it.  

Maybe malicious wounder chane has learned some self control.  

This is all exactly what Lacey has wanted all along.  She is so transparent and doesn't fool me for a second.  She absolutely wanted these guys to physically come to blows, over her, on national TV as a way to stroke her ego.  

When chane was like "why are you running away?" I was like "duh dummy, she is leading you, the angry bull, right to Chon"

Plus how many people would have enough suitcases for all of their clothes as opposed to what you take on a trip?  When I have moved I have used trash bags in addition to boxes for clothing and linens because they are easy to carry and you can squeeze them into areas of a vehicle that a box will not fit.

Edited by Spike
  • Love 9

Having met John’s seemingly normal sister and now Angela’s clean-cut son, I can’t help but wonder how they ended up in this predicament. Clearly, somewhere along their journey, things went awry. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

“So, Michael, do you love Maria?”

”................................................yih.”

Well, I’m convinced!

I wish instead of tussling that Chane and Chon would have discussed how all their problems are actually Lacey’s fault, then both dumped her skanky ass and left together to get a beer and talk more shit about her while she stands around at home whining about how unfair it all is.

But I have to say, I do not like the way Chon picks on Chane with schoolyard bully tactics.  He of the brown front tooth made fun of Chane’s teeth? And made fun of his job where a hard hat is required? And made fun of him not having a set of matching luggage? I’m pretty sure Chon carried his belongings out of prison in a garbage bag, too. That kind of provoking is bullshit, and Chane was a lot more mature in those moments than Chon was.

It’s shocking to me that Tony broke the rules of no prostitutes and random phone checks, even after signing that legally binding document telling him not to!! At least Angela is definitely done with him this time. She and Sarah should get together and have coffee to talk about how definitely done with their losers they definitely are. Two strong women. Who are DONE. 

I just want Andrea’s kids to somehow be ok after their lives have turned into chaos because their mom insists on clinging to Lamar like a human ankle monitor. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 19
2 hours ago, ethalfrida said:

Phony Andrea, the ghetto doesn’t want you here. 

The house they were living in didn’t appear to be in the ghetto.  I think anything not white bread suburbia is ghetto to her.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

I finally watched this on Sunday. Geez these idiots!! Some initial thoughts:

Lacey/Chane/Chon: Lacey has been waiting for this confrontation ever since she dumped Chon in the jail parking lot. She gets off on the idea of 2 guys fighting over her. Lacey is a piece of trash. 

Brittany/Marcelino: Boring! I know I’m in my 50’s so this wasn’t a thing when I was younger but I find gender reveal parties so stupid and a waste of time and money. Glad they can afford it considering they don’t have any money! I was happy the judge rejected her request. At least wait till they are over 18 and potentially better to handle the chaos you will bring to their lives. As usual, she’s just being selfish. 

Andrea/Lamar: For the Holy Ghost’s sake, Andrea, all of LA is not a ghetto! And stop talking about shootings and kids dying and all that in front of your kids. She is so fucking needy. And Nyla hit the nail on the head saying the 2 adults were leaving it up to the kids so they don’t have to make a decision on their own or take responsibility. This chick doesn’t need to bring ANOTHER kid into the world. Does she even have a job? What does Andrea do for money? How is she supporting 3 kids and a husband? 

Michael/Sarah/Megan/Maria: Same old story. Megan, you can’t sing. Sarah, do the world a favor and use birth control and your comment about Maria putting up with anything Michael does was priceless-Sarah look in the mirror. Michael, just go away, you’ll never reform and get a job and support your kids. Maria, you’re not interesting enough to make a comment. 

Angela/Tony: Why anyone thinks a piece of paper and some vows will change a person I will never understand. Angela you know exactly what Tony is, what a start to a marriage she’s still sneaking his SIM card and he’s still fooling around. That was an unfortunate looking trio of women In Angela’s hotel room getting ready for the wedding. Angela’s son (did not know she had one) seems normal-must take after his dad. 

Clint/Tracie: These 2 make my skin crawl. I don’t have sympathy for either one. 

• Love 6
On 3/22/2020 at 3:54 PM, RealReality said:

She may have lost her original 2 eyebrows to adoption. 

My son is a nurse without ppe. My daughter is a mail carrier in NYC. I haven’t laughed in a while. THANK YOU for making me snort morning coffee out of my nose! 😂😂😂😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, ElderPrice said:

My son is a nurse without ppe. My daughter is a mail carrier in NYC. I haven’t laughed in a while. THANK YOU for making me snort morning coffee out of my nose! 😂😂😂😂

I wish I could take credit because that comment was hilarious, but, it came from @hookedontv.....I hope your kids stay safe!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I can't find it online anywhere, but I laughed at Shane appearing in a PSA during 'Mama June- Hot Mess' on Friday night, similar to the one Tony did previously. Shane is also listed as a 'containment expert', and is shown on what seems to be the balcony of a hotel on a beach.  He's wearing his wedding ring, fwiw.

• LOL 1