Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup

• Start Topic

The court preceding was real, even  the way they handcuffed Sasha right after the sentencing. 

In my state judges over criminal cases are protected by confidentiality laws, so it makes total sense that the show concealed his voice/face. Especially considering the type of show we are dealing with. 

Brittany cried and gasped as if she expected Sasha to go free or get a slap on the wrist.  I can’t even....

I will have to rewatched but I thought I saw Marcellino smirk after the verdict. He is probably loving this. Now if only he could get rid of Amanda.

Speaking of Amanda, was she there? 

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I think she was the one with the long blue hair sitting in front of Brittney.  They showed her walking in.

Oh so she was he one who gave Brittany a WTF look when Brittany gasped after the sentencing.

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

We haven't seen him do anything illegal since the last time he got out, have we?  Unless having oral sex in the driveway and driving when he probably doesn't have a license count.  Oh - and felony mumblemouth.

Yeah, Mom should call and turn him in for all of those.

Remember when we met up?  Wild and crazy people we are, our meeting place was a Harry Potter cafe.  LOL.  Their most famous "alcoholic beverage" (not) was butterbeer.

That courtroom looked real, and none of those people are skilled enough to "act" out the reactions for the verdict.  My vote is that they were given permission to film the hearing, which is why 90% of the faces were blurred out, and the judge's voice was modified.

Several years ago, the "Sisterwives" family had a "court" hearing (also in Las Vegas) to finalize the "adoption" of Robyn's three kids from her first marriage.  That one looked totally fake, and most of us thought it was done in a rented "courtroom."  

I should have been more clear in my post - If Michael is driving away, without a license, while "on tether" wearing an ankle bracelet, then yes call the cops.  If being a class A asshole counts he would been arrested for that a long time ago!

Love "Felony Mumblemouth."

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

So Sasha basically got 10-36 years. I doubt she will be paroled the first time it comes up. Two people are dead because she decided to be part of a robbery. How is Britney surprised? Sasha didn’t even seem surprised. If anything, she is getting off easy. I wonder more about the murder because the judge made it seem like Sasha was the mastermind. Even if Sasha didn’t intend for anyone to died she becomes just as culpable as whoever pulled the trigger by being part of the robbery. Britney seems to think Sasha being a good friend to her makes her less responsible for two people dying. 

I couldn’t even understand the Clint/Tracie segments. He dropped her off at her parole officer, went to see his dad and then met her hours later in front of a closed building that was supposed to be the airport? Yet, no one else is at the airport? He couldn’t wait in the car for a couple of hours while she was processed off of parole? None of it makes sense. 

Michael was never going to drive away. It’s obvious those scenes were faked because there is nothing to film unless he is with Sarah or Megan, especially since he can’t leave his mother’s property.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

I picked up on that my first time in Vegas. I met up with some friends, and I sat next to one while he was playing. I put a quarter in every now and then until I got my fill of drinks. 🙂

No, they don’t. Unless it’s a hearing or trial where cameras are allowed. Like the OJ trial. If they don’t allow filming, there’s no way that production could coerce them into doing it “just this one time.” If filming wasn’t allowed we probably would have seen one of those messages on screen at the end of the show that gave us the outcome of Sacha’s sentencing. Sharp’s so cheap they blurred pretty much everyone’s face so they didn’t have to pay them an extra’s fee.

We did - she’s eligible for parole in 2025, at age 32...

6 minutes ago, MakingBacon said:

I couldn’t even understand the Clint/Tracie segments.  None of it makes sense. 

Nothing about those two makes sense.  At all.  What blew my mind is that Clint had been communicating online with another woman!!!  I hope she's locked up, too.  Anyone with half a brain could track Clint down; you can block and ignore someone online, but if she's not in custody she has the capability to show up at the store where he works and REALLY create problems.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 7/9/2019 at 5:17 PM, cooksdelight said:

Marcelino is a narcissistic control freak. Isolating her from her friends.

If her friends are felons then she needs to be isolated from them. Get new friends. One's that have no prison records. 

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Here is one of the original articles about the double murder that Sasha was involved in. She is not innocent whatsoever. Sounds pretty brutal. 

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/courts/three-suspects-arrested-in-connection-with-double-homicide/

What's scary is that someone with Sasha's entitled thought process (I wanted a TV, so I organized a robbery) was out on bail for several years!  And Brittney's opinion that judge may have made up his mind before getting to court that day.  DUH.  He read all the police reports.  He is not Sasha's best friend . . . he was objective.  He sentenced her based on her criminal behavior.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
2 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

What's scary is that someone with Sasha's entitled thought process (I wanted a TV, so I organized a robbery) was out on bail for several years!  And Brittney's opinion that judge may have made up his mind before getting to court that day.  DUH.  He read all the police reports.  He is not Sasha's best friend . . . he was objective.  He sentenced her based on her criminal behavior.

I think the sentence was light.   But criminals always want to play victim.  Things just happen to them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Nothing about those two makes sense.  At all.  What blew my mind is that Clint had been communicating online with another woman!!!  I hope she's locked up, too.  Anyone with half a brain could track Clint down; you can block and ignore someone online, but if she's not in custody she has the capability to show up at the store where he works and REALLY create problems.

No one with a whole brain would have anything to do with Clint.

I could really go for a nice cold butterbeer right about now.  Your earlier post put the idea in my head.😎😎

• Love 2

So Michael lives in Michigan, Sarah lives in NY and Megan lives in TX. How does that work? Is Megan still hanging in a motel room in Michigan for an undetermined amount of time? Does she have a job? I'm so confused. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
32 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Here is one of the original articles about the double murder that Sasha was involved in. She is not innocent whatsoever. Sounds pretty brutal. 

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/courts/three-suspects-arrested-in-connection-with-double-homicide/

Wow, I thought she had been a getaway driver or something. Sasha needs to serve the entire 36 years. The Judge was right, none of this would have happened without Sasha.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

We haven't seen him do anything illegal since the last time he got out, have we?

If he really does drive to NY, he’ll be put back in jail so fast his head will spin. No license, supposed to stay at his mother’s house. That scene of him driving away was probably a set up to keep us all on the edge of their seats .... and he turns around and goes back home.

Same thing with Scott, maybe he got Lizzie a cheap little charm on a chain. One that shows a hand giving the bird. No, he’s not that clever.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

Has it ever been said if Lamar has any kind of job?  Lazy MF can't even be bothered to speak an entire one syllable word.  I predict his life on the outside will be short lived.

Andrea seems like a fairly put together person.  She did something right with those kids.  Can't figure out why she's hitching her wagon to that particular star.🤔

Edited by zillabreeze
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
(edited)

.Uh oh.  So Prince Mumblemouth is spawning ANOTHER daughter?    He doesn't even know Pretty Girl#1's real name.  Whatever is he gonna call Pretty Girl #2?  Things are fixin' to get real complicated for the dude.

Brittany, Sascha and company can just STFU with all that boo-hooing BS.  Six years is a gift IMO.  Betcha the victims families would like another six years with the deceased...

Andrea and Lamar getting busy in the car wash 🤢🤮🤢🤮.  I WAS enjoying a perfectly good chicken salad.  Now, not so much.

Why are the previews so much juicier than the actual episodes????

Edited by zillabreeze
  • Love 10

Scott has really committed to using Just For Men.  No Lizzy, he does not "look good".  He looks greasy.  

Oh Murgh, you suddenly care about the birth of your child.  Suuuuuuure . . . . Since Roc is your bestie, maybe you could try to pronouced his name correctly. Roc.  One sylllable.   Easy word.  It is not Brock, Barack or Barrack, mmkay? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Scott has really committed to using Just For Men.  No Lizzy, he does not "look good".  He looks greasy.  

Oh Murgh, you suddenly care about the birth of your child.  Suuuuuuure . . . . Since Roc is your bestie, maybe you could try to pronouced his name correctly. Roc.  One sylllable.   Easy word.  It is not Brock, Barack or Barrack, mmkay? 

He looks like Lon Chaney Jr. from the old Wolfman monster movies.

I would post a picture but my laptop is a dud for stuff like that.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Let's see - Sarah is going to the hospital to be 'inducted' (her words last episode). I have no idea how long that takes. But Michael tells her he wants to be there to see the birth of his child this time. OK.

But Sarah is still in NY, right? So setting aside the obvious problems of the ankle monitor, travel restrictions, and lack of a driver's license he gets in the car to drive there. (Unless the producers are faking us out.) Just one additional problem. If Sarah is indeed still in Farmington NY, the shortest driving distance between them is 354 miles. Assuming normal speeds, not stopping for a drug deal, not going an hour in the wrong direction, and avoiding any desperate Texas virgins along the way, that's a 5 hour, 30 minute drive. Might make it there in time for the birth. Maybe. But...

That route goes through Canada. Which ain't gonna happen with no passport or ID.

So a route that stays in the US would involve going through south to Ohio, then through Pennsylvania and western New York. That's more likely a 12-hour drive or so.

I don't know if Sarah's 'induction' is going to last 12 hours or more but considering it's not her first child, I'd say probably not. So the chances of Mikey the Magnificent being there for the birth of his most recent spawn are low.

All of which is to say - does this mental mastermind really think it's possible to be there for the birth? Or is he just looking for any excuse to get away from his family & house? Or are the producers messing with us? I keep going back and forth each episode thinking all these people can't really be this stupid. But then they keep proving me wrong.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
25 minutes ago, dsteele said:

Let's see - Sarah is going to the hospital to be 'inducted' (her words last episode). I have no idea how long that takes. But Michael tells her he wants to be there to see the birth of his child this time. OK.

But Sarah is still in NY, right? So setting aside the obvious problems of the ankle monitor, travel restrictions, and lack of a driver's license he gets in the car to drive there. (Unless the producers are faking us out.) Just one additional problem. If Sarah is indeed still in Farmington NY, the shortest driving distance between them is 354 miles. Assuming normal speeds, not stopping for a drug deal, not going an hour in the wrong direction, and avoiding any desperate Texas virgins along the way, that's a 5 hour, 30 minute drive. Might make it there in time for the birth. Maybe. But...

That route goes through Canada. Which ain't gonna happen with no passport or ID.

So a route that stays in the US would involve going through south to Ohio, then through Pennsylvania and western New York. That's more likely a 12-hour drive or so.

I don't know if Sarah's 'induction' is going to last 12 hours or more but considering it's not her first child, I'd say probably not. So the chances of Mikey the Magnificent being there for the birth of his most recent spawn are low.

All of which is to say - does this mental mastermind really think it's possible to be there for the birth? Or is he just looking for any excuse to get away from his family & house? Or are the producers messing with us? I keep going back and forth each episode thinking all these people can't really be this stupid. But then they keep proving me wrong.

There's a reason those people were in prison and why it seems to be a revolving door for most of them.  They obviously weren't bred for cunnin', if you kwim? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, toodles said:

There was some production hijinx on that trip to the beach.  They drove past the same lot full of school buses during different parts of the convo.  Maybe they were circling until they got enough footage.

1 hour ago, mochamajesty said:

Oh my....

She should have gotten 36 years. 

Parole is looking slim, especially if the victim’s families are there. 

Agree. I had no idea this is how it played out. Quick aside- I dated a very nice person with a not nice brother.  Brother thought he was making a legit deal which turned very bad very fast with 3 people dead (not him). He got probation and I know money talks and assumed Sasha’s was like that and she had a public defender hence the strong sentence. Quite the opposite. She was the mastermind and knew guns would be there- for a TV!   Really ruins Brittany’s friendship in my mind- Sasha is bad news.

I wish Brittany had not had a kid with Marcelino.

This is why I could never work in this line of busIness. Give me Lockup, Love after Lockup, Locked Up Abroad etc and I watch with popcorn. It removes me from it when sweet little innocents come into play. 

With that said, and oh how I hope I’m not proven wrong- I think silly Sarah is probably a good mother. 

Because of my super odd obsession of all things Lockup I read and on message boards where this is a thing.  I can spend hours alone under the topic “met while incarcerated.”   While he wasn’t incarcerated Clint is an easy target. He’s pathetic but not locked up. I bet “Stephanie”, saw his parents home and let her know how hard life had been and they are soul mates.  He would be so easy to manipulate. 

You know one thing  that that’s bothered me. Heroin is no joke. I remember reading when Phillip Seymour Hoffman died, people sought his dealer because it must be so good what he ODed on.  Lizzie acts like she’s never done nor thought about drugs. Nothing about about her reads addict to me except probably used Scott and others for “drug” money.

Look at Tracie- that’s an addict. 

Fuck Lizzie and her “habit” and ever present boobs.  She’s a gamer of men and addicted to that. 

• Love 11
29 minutes ago, dsteele said:

Plus if it’s snowy in Michigan it’s probably the same all the way due east.  Rochester and Buffalo are notorious for huge snow dumps.

4 minutes ago, BucFan said:

Scott and Lizzie Please Wear Your Seatbelts!!!

Did Clint park in a handicapped space at the airport?

Well he is mentally handicapped.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

couldn’t even understand the Clint/Tracie segments. He dropped her off at her parole officer, went to see his dad and then met her hours later in front of a closed building that was supposed to be the airport? Yet, no one else is at the airport? He couldn’t wait in the car for a couple of hours while she was processed off of parole? None of it makes sense. 

I agree, that was very strange.  Did that sign above Clint say it was the airport?  If so that was the darkest quietest airport I have ever seen.

• Love 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, toodles said:

No one with a whole brain would have anything to do with Clint.

I could really go for a nice cold butterbeer right about now.  Your earlier post put the idea in my head.😎😎

See, all this talk about how stupid, lazy, selfish, entitled. moronic behavior makes me want to go back to Vegas re-think my decision to purchase only Diet Coke from Liquor World.*

*=Yes that was a real place.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, toodles said:

Wait! Who does? Murgh or Scott?

4 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

Wow, I thought she had been a getaway driver or something. Sasha needs to serve the entire 36 years. The Judge was right, none of this would have happened without Sasha.

Yeah, me too. I didn't realize she was the one who set the entire thing up!

• Love 4
6 hours ago, mochamajesty said:

Speaking of Amanda, was she there? 

She was sitting right next to Brittney with the half black/half green hair.

And Britt, Manson didn't kill anyone either, doesn't mean he should have been free.

• Love 11

And I've had a thought that kind of goes across all the horrible shows, this, all the 90 days, even smothered.  I get hot very easily.  I'm  sweater.  And not once have I ever thought that I'd be way more comfortable if only my shoulders were free.  I don't think it's an attractive look on anyone, yet apparently it's trendy since all the shows are infested with the look.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, OoogleEyes said:

"That's a ghettotoe not a mistletoe!"

Who expected Clint to have so much game?

I love Megan's friend. He's trying to talk some sense into this idiot. I think Michael wants to break his tether so he will be arrested and not have to deal with *any* of this bullshit!

Lamar, with his gas station flowers and half ass mistletoe! WHAT does Andrea see in him? He's as mumbly and no account as Michael. 

Megan's friend is destined to be Cassandra in Megan's life. He will predict the future and will never be believed. 

Megan--"we're on a break. Until we figure this out. I still have feelings for him!" Girl. He broke up with you. Your feelings don't enter into it. Many people break up with people who still "have feelings" for them each and every day. Sheesh. She is dumb as a rock. Speaking of rocks, what was her purpose in getting her flirt on with Mike's friend? She just lives for drama, but she's pretty bad at it. 

16 hours ago, mochamajesty said:

Did I hear correctly, Sasha got ten years? 

I agreed with the judge she was just as responsible as the others. I’m glad he saw through her act.

Brittany is institutionalized in a way.  Her constant clinging to the people she met on the inside is baffling otherwise.  She needs to get as far away from them as possible and reconnect with non criminals.  

It was sickening to see Michael go running back to Sarah because he and Meghan fell out. 

And I don’t think Meghan is ugly at all. Stupid, yes. But not ugly. 

Heh. That judge has seen and heard it all before. He wasn't buying what Sasha was selling. I could hear him rolling his eyes, I swear. 

Michael finally realizes that Sarah is having a baby. Jesus he's some sort of genius, huh? and this "my family is the most important thing. Being on tether is keeping me from them!" Um. Michael. You and you alone are responsible for being on tether and away from your family, who suddenly mean so much to you. Take a seat.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
46 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Michael finally realizes that Sarah is having a baby. Jesus he's some sort of genius, huh? and this "my family is the most important thing. Being on tether is keeping me from them!" Um. Michael. You and you alone are responsible for being on tether and away from your family, who suddenly mean so much to you. Take a seat.  

And he knew she was headed to the hospital THAT MORNING.  It's at least 400 miles from Flint to upstate NY.  Was he going to fly?  How many planes fly daily from Flint to Syracuse?  How much would a last-minute ticket have cost?  Did he steal the money out of Meghan's purse before he told her to get lost?

Pretty sure if your look up "worthless loser" in the dictionary, there will be a picture of Michael.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

Interesting to watch Michaels reaction to Meghan's "infidelity".  

Really, Mikey?  Really?  Did'um's get'ums feewings hurted?  Your manhood questioned?  Is your  queenie-queen a Jezebel?  ROFL 

Now, since the mistress refuses to cooperate with playing Calvin Ball, you run back to the wife and the children she's ultimately responsible for.  You braying, mouth-full-of-shit, dumb-ass.  

Brittney's felon bff should have gotten life.  Two people dead over a spat about a television set.  W.T.F.  I don't want her out in society and getting her panties in a twist over something nebulous like that, again.  Ain't nobody safe from that kind of stinkin' thinkin'... Our justice system seems very flawed sometimes.   

• Love 10
4 hours ago, KnoxForPres said:

With that said, and oh how I hope I’m not proven wrong- I think silly Sarah is probably a good mother. 

I am going to respectfully disagree with this.  Sarah has shown that she can feed, dress and put roof over her head so she has those things down, no argument there.  But a good parent does not get pregnant by a prisoner.  Mikey McMumbles had been in prison before they knocked boots the first time and Sarah has said in an interview that both babies were planned.  Not sure I would admit to that.  She knowingly got pregnant when he had been out of jail for about a day - he needs time to acclimate and oh I don't know.....get a driver's license and a job?  Speaking of jobs, Sarah repeatedly lied to her daughter, telling her Daddy was "at work."  Then when Daddy returns, he hides in the bushes.  Like what the holy hell?  That is some poor judgement all the way around.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Sarah repeatedly lied to her daughter, telling her Daddy was "at work."  

Making license plates.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

.Uh oh.  So Prince Mumblemouth is spawning ANOTHER daughter?    He doesn't even know Pretty Girl#1's real name.  Whatever is he gonna call Pretty Girl #2?  Things are fixin' to get real complicated for the dude.

Andrea and Lamar getting busy in the car wash 🤢🤮🤢🤮.  I WAS enjoying a perfectly good chicken salad.  Now, not so much.

Why are the previews so much juicier than the actual episodes????

Easy fix.  Call them both "pretty girl" but direct it towards the child whose attention you want.  

"Pretty girl, don't run into traffic!"

"Pretty girl, where is the remote?"

"Pretty girl, did my parole officer call while I was out?"

"Pretty girl, did you get ranch dressing for my chicken?"

I feel like we've seen Lamar and Andrea get busy in a car wash before.  I guess that's their thing?  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Michael is only interested in being there for the birth because getting there will involve a lot of drama.

Scott looks slightly better compared to how he used to look. Now he looks like he usually sleeps indoors.

I also think Brittany's friend should have gotten a lot more time. It always blows my mind how someone can get less than a decade for killing a person, let alone two people! When the judge was talking to her, she was crying for herself. Brittany needs to join a mom group and leave the criminals behind. I hear those mom groups tend to like wine too.

• Love 7
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Spike said:

Making license plates.

LOL, I may not always agree with you, but damn like 85% of your comments are short, hilarious, and right on the mark. Thank you.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 2