Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I think we are all giving Tracie too much credit. She has done and continues to do so many drugs that her brain is like swiss cheese. I'm surprised she remembers her own name, much less Alice's. I'm not sure she even remembers Clint telling her not to call his mom by her first name. 

I don't know, her weird grass stomping when she was told that Alice didn't want her setting foot on her property was line stepping behavior.  It wasn't bad, it was just a way to push a boundary that someone else set.  It's funny when you watch it, but kinda weird too.

I also think pushing Clint to bring her over there uninvited and after Clint told her that his mother wasn't ready to see her was also line stepping behavior.

I just think Tracie is a line stepper.  You set a line, a boundary, she is going to see how far she can push it or if she can step right on the line before she gets in trouble.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Megan, this is not a game you are playing with peoples lives here.   He is a married man with 2 children!!   I know from first hand experience that if he cheats on Sarah he will also cheat on you.   What makes you think you are so special that you can take someones husband and father.   Doing it on National tv makes it even worse.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

So will Michael cal Rayne by her name or will she be Pretty Girl 2?  Or will they be collectively known as "the pretty girls"

🙄

Since he refers to BOTH the women in his life as "queens" (Sarah a queen, but Megan MY queen), maybe he'll just refer to them as "the princesses."

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

So will Michael cal Rayne by her name or will she be Pretty Girl 2?  Or will they be collectively known as "the pretty girls"

🙄

I always think of Beast of Burden where Mick sings in falsetto pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty girl.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Spike said:

I always think of Beast of Burden where Mick sings in falsetto pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty girl.

It's makes me insane. 

Hey Pretty Girl.  

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

21 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Since he refers to BOTH the women in his life as "queens" (Sarah a queen, but Megan MY queen), maybe he'll just refer to them as "the princesses."

I'm not sure he could pronounce princesses.  

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I was going to make a rude comment about Mike's speech patterns, but I'm just going to restrain myself.

A rapper who can’t enunciate.  Good luck with that.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Spike said:

A rapper who can’t enunciate.  Good luck with that.

Good point.  "Rap" isn't my music genre of choice, but I am still impressed when someone (good at it) starts rapping - such a flurry of words, and usually quite understandable!!!

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Spike said:

Thank you for ruining that song for me!

23 hours ago, Tatortot said:

Megan, this is not a game you are playing with peoples lives here.   He is a married man with 2 children!!   I know from first hand experience that if he cheats on Sarah he will also cheat on you.   What makes you think you are so special that you can take someones husband and father.   Doing it on National tv makes it even worse.

But they have a "connection" don't ya know?

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

🙄

I'm sure he can come up with something equally bland....maybe doll face?  Cutie pie?  But why ruin a classic like pretty girl

• Love 1

That fist fight happened fast. 😮 I'm surprised they don't have some kind of security when filming this show. Even Teen Mom has security.🤷‍♀️

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Meghan's dad calling Michael and getting no where with him after he asked what is the sitchyation with you and my daughter.  

Wait a minute.  I'm confused.  Is Dr. Now (600-Pound Life) Megan's dad????

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

What climate is Lamar in versus everyone else? He looks ridiculous in that super puffy coat.

He's from Southern California.  He gets cold just looking at the snow.  I can relate.  I live in Arizona.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
(edited)

I missed most of the episode but was that Marcelino holding Tito on the floor? That escalated quickly.

Whatever small amount of likability Clint had is gone for me if he was actually trying to get with another woman already.

Sara's friend has way more patience with her than I would, I still think she is using divorce as a threat to scare Michael back to her. Their girls are so precious and I think I did hear Michael say Pretty Girl in the preview.

Lamar wants to act like he's 20, she needs to just let him go.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 9

What the hell is Tracie wearing in the TH with Clint? Looks like a crop Hawaiian flower print shirt with zebra print pants. And is it a thing to renew your vows in the first year of marriage? I thought this was more like something couples that have been together for decades do.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

What the hell is Tracie wearing in the TH with Clint? Looks like a crop Hawaiian flower print shirt with zebra print pants. And is it a thing to renew your vows in the first year of marriage? I thought this was more like something couples that have been together for decades do.

Crack makes you forget shit.  They probably had to renew vows because they just remembered they were married.

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

#1: WHY is Tracie’s face still sunken?

#2: Crack is a helluva drug

F90887FF-61C0-4D1C-945F-51F797FC6946.jpeg

• Love 4
(edited)
20 hours ago, Spike said:

Yep. Now this will be in my head all day 

This show is frickin' hilarious. How staged was that fight? 

Andrea...PEOPLE DO NOT CHANGE.  You cannot "fix" them. Lamar cannot move Utahland to Ghettoland.

Megan's daddy..luv him! Yes, LISTEN TO HIM  you idiot 

I can feel for Lamar, I  wouldn't convert based on that dyed redheaded MFer 

I'm impressed with these people's friends and family. They are so smart. Too bad these idiots don't follow their advice 

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Their first marriage was for show, and never legalized. This one will apparently be the “real thing” if there is such a thing with these two and this show.

Clint is using. Crack or meth. The way he constantly fidgets and rubs his head and face.... I’ve seen it way too many times. Instead of Lizzie and Scott taking drug tests, these two need to step up and go to rehab afterward.

I LOVED Scott’s friend when she saw Lizzie and said “Oh... you again.” Such a deadpan delivery! This is such a producer set-up it’s boring when it should be fun to watch the three of them bouncing around waiting for a fight to start.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
(edited)

Lots of laughs this episode.  I especially enjoyed Lamar’s re-telling of his SLC experience. “Children of the Corn, Mayberry, Twilight Zone vibe.” He said if he converted to Mormonism all of his ancestors would roll in their graves and his dead grandfather would rise up and slap him! He said he wasn’t going to be no “muthaf@€kin Mormon!”

Two women fighting over Scott! 

Megan’s dad mimicking Mike! Just a very enjoyable episode for me.

Lest I forget, Clint and Tracy calling Alice from Vegas! Poor, poor Alice. She was terrified those 2 were bringing a child into the world. Also, Tracy got over Clint’s indiscretion very easily. She has absolutely nowhere to go but Clint. I guess she figured she was gonna enjoy her trip and ensure she has a place to stay. Also, Clint’s fuckup, kept in her back pocket, is her ace. She’ll play it when the time is right, I’m sure. 

Edited by zenme
  • Love 17
(edited)
8 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Clint is using. Crack or meth. The way he constantly fidgets and rubs his head and face.... I’ve seen it way too many times. Instead of Lizzie and Scott taking drug tests, these two need to step up and go to rehab afterward.

Hmm. Yet another reason why Tracy’s blowup about Clint’s Stephanie was relatively mild. If he’s providing her access to drugs and money, he might be worth dealing with. 

Edited by zenme
  • Love 8
39 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

I don't know much about drugs, but I do watch Cops.  As much as he was sniffing, I was wondering if he was into cocaine.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Pretty girl #1 is so freakin' cute! I love that little girl. She's already showing signs of being smarter than her mother. 

I see Traci has gained some weight since being "free". She actually looked a normal size in her bikini. Still broke down meth whore white trash, but better. 

Megan, listen to your dad. DON'T GET PRENANT! 

Lizard has the nerve complaining about the ugly furniture in Scot's house. Admittedly, it is ugly as hell but she has been living in a prison for 10 years! She never fails to think she is the most entitled hottie on the planet. 

• Love 20
On 7/22/2019 at 1:12 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

I work at a big, well known university. Everyone is on a first name basis here, from the Nobel prize winning scientists and Deans to the admins and Facilities crews and the people who work in the coffee shop.

But the impetus for such equality comes from the top down.  I went to an elite college (in the '60s) where every member of the faculty was addressed as Mr. or Mrs.  My father-in-law, a PhD in English, taught at a college without such a hoity-toity reputation, and he--and every other doctorate-holding faculty member there--insisted on being addressed and referred to as Dr.  I think that this is another case of people who are secure in their places in the world, like the staff/faculty where you work and at the fancy school I attended, don't need the affirmation of being addressed by an honorific.

I bet it would be different where you work if the faculty insisted on a more formal mode of address--iow, it's not staff (the Tracies of the situation) who get to decide who calls whom by their first names.  If the Alices where you work let it be known that they wanted to be called by title/last name, that's how it would be.

Furthermore, it may also be a matter of geography.  In the town where I was born, my grandmother was called by her first name by the children of her best friends, but it was *Miss* Ella, not Ella.  I was brought up *never* to call anyone older than me by a first name, even when requested, until I was 18 or so.  And then it was hard for me to do.  My dear Aunt Florence said to me "Why don't you call me Florence," and I thanked her but told her I just couldn't do it.

For a young woman in Tracie's position, whose goal was to win over Clint's mom, calling her by her first name before being invited to wasn't just tone-deaf.  It was maybe an indication of what's wrong with Tracie in the first place--she won't do things if she doesn't want to, even if doing that thing would help her achieve her dearly desired goal.  I would think she would have been walking on eggshells to behave in a trustworthy, polite manner to Clint's mom, if she wanted to win her over, but obviously it's more important to Tracie to have her own way than to work for her best interests.

• Love 8
(edited)

Lamar was funny in Utah (Children of the Corn 😂 ), but for the life of me, I cannot fathom what Andrea sees in him. I get that it might be the bad boy thing, but even good women with bad men usually have shared interests. What common interests do they share? I'm sure he makes her laugh (and that's great), but humor alone can't sustain a marriage, especially when it's two people who seem to be from different planets! 

He still wants to dabble in that life and she's 100% not about any of it. I just don't see how it's going to work out. Her kids are so wonderful. I hope they don't get their hearts broken. I'd love to be pleasantly surprised by these two. 

If I had to bet on Tito or Marcellino winning that  fight, I'd probably have bet on the wrong person. It was pretty mild overall, but I was surprised when Marcellino pinned Tito down. That said...

Did anyone else notice how much weight Tito lost since we last saw him? He looked kind of sickly. I hope he hasn't relapsed and that's it's just weight loss. 

I wonder if Sarah will go through with the divorce. I'll be shocked if she does. 

Edited by Scorpiosunshine
  • Love 15

Is Tito sick or using?  He looks gaunt.  And color me surprised that Marcelino was able to pin him down.  But then again, maybe Tito is sick.

I can't help but love Andrea.  And Lamar.  Please, can we have a spinoff with just them?

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, Scorpiosunshine said:

Did anyone else notice how much weight Tito lost since we last saw him? He looked kind of sickly. I hope he hasn't relapsed and that's it's just weight loss. 

I just came here to write the same thing.  I thought he looked sick.  

• Love 3

1. Megyn stays the worst - her dad asks "how I Michael going to care for all these kids?" and Megyn offers a smug half shrug.  Damn she is so unlikeable.  Her inability to find a good man probably has nothing to do with how she looks and everything to do with the fact that she is just yucky.  Yes, Michael's kids are not her responsibility, but any decent human being should feel mortified that a man keeps fathering children he will never care for.

2. Sarah is a dummy and all that Deepak Chopra, inspirational quote talk was nonsense and an excuse to see Michael.  People don't need to "face their fears or whatever" if an addict stays away from drugs forever it's fine.

3. I generally don't care about Brittney and Marcelino and I FF through many of their segments.  But I feel so deeply for poor little Giovanni who is going to get the shit end of the stick for sure.  I have no idea why marcellino had to stick his nose in where it didn't belong.  As soon as it was clear that Tito didn't want to talk about it with him he should have left.  

4. WHEN DO WE MEET NEW GODDESS STEPHANIE???

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
12 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Is Tito sick or using?  He looks gaunt.  And color me surprised that Marcelino was able to pin him down.  But then again, maybe Tito is sick.

I can't help but love Andrea.  And Lamar.  Please, can we have a spinoff with just them?

I think using.  Nothing as potent as what Clint and Tracie are on, but the shifty eyes, the pressured speech, the impulsive behavior....seems like drugs.

I like Lamar and Andrea too.  Real talk, I come from tropical people and I'd probably be wearing a puffy coat too!

2 hours ago, DanaMB said:

I know that was supposed to be dramatic, but I couldn't help laughing that he was being all big, bad, and dramatic in a minivan.

I was dead when he made that dramatic tire screeching u turn in that Dodge minivan!

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Megan, listen to your dad. DON'T GET PRENANT! 

Lizard has the nerve complaining about the ugly furniture in Scot's house. Admittedly, it is ugly as hell but she has been living in a prison for 10 years! She never fails to think she is the most entitled hottie on the planet. 

Yeah, I was a little "to the manor born" for a woman making "cheese sauce" with Cheetos and water.

If I were Megyn, I would have lost my damn mind with Michael trying to equate him being married and having a kid and a pregnant wife he didn't tell me about....to kissing his friend.  Like wtf?

14 hours ago, druzy said:

Sending a Leprechaun to recruit Lamar was a dumb idea.

I'm pretty sure that guy is the "cool, edgy Mormon" they send out to recruit the harder cases.  Just look at that confusing dye job, so cool!

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
On 7/26/2019 at 9:21 AM, AZChristian said:

Good point.  "Rap" isn't my music genre of choice, but I am still impressed when someone (good at it) starts rapping - such a flurry of words, and usually quite understandable!!!

That was Lamars rap song playing in the background as they drove to Utah right?  Not as bad as I would have thought.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Scorpiosunshine said:

I was thinking drugs which makes me sad because the first time we saw him he seemed put together and past that.

• Love 10

I wonder if Sarah will go through with the divorce. I'll be shocked if she does. 

I loved it that she wanted to hand Michael the papers, just like in the movies!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Did anyone else notice how much weight Tito lost since we last saw him? He looked kind of sickly. 

38 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

I was thinking drugs which makes me sad because the first time we saw him he seemed put together and past that.

He was shaking from head to toe, anxious, talking in a weird rambling cadence. My bet is on him using drugs. Which would help Brittney and Marcelino’s case of getting custody. But their attorney would need to get a court order for drug testing, and if they told him about the incident instead of waiting until it airs, it could have already been done.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

That was Lamars rap song playing in the background as they drove to Utah right?  Not as bad as I would have thought.

Totally agree!  If that was him, he sounded pretty good!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

I thought Tito would have won the fight for sure.

yes, he looked sick. 

Andrea and Lamar could be great friends but not romantically involved. They want totally different things. 

• Love 4