Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Michael was talking to ANOTHER woman while on his way to Megan's?!! smdh

Oh yes please to this tomfoolery!  I cannot wait until this uploads to Amazon.  I hope they have four pictures next season!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Geez that ending sucked! I guess some of them are still filming -- Michael, etc -- based on the social media comments being made. That's annoying. Let's wrap this up. I don't really care to watch Michael somehow, against all odds and cleanliness of fingernails, rope another woman into his shit show of a life. 

I'm glad for Brittany. She got what she wanted and if her ex continues to go off the rails, might end up with full custody. I wouldn't mind catching up with her.

I think that Scott is so manipulative. I am sure that production encouraged Lizzie to go out toe California when they saw the response to their segments, and she was up for making some easy money. However, she wasn't expecting Scott to be on drugs and noped out and didn't go back. Good for her. Did not think I would end up rooting for her but here we are. 

Saw that Tracie was arrested again this week which makes me sad. She was looking so much better. So we had the lead up to Vegas and then it ended with their wedding -- did that cover like a week? Kind of weird. I think that Clint is actually probably bad for her well being. 

Andrea is INFURIATING. Getting mad because he took her phone and telling him he was being stupid when SHE TOOK HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE and told him he COULDN"T LEAVE. GRRRRR. I was soooo annoyed listening to her b.s. Curious how she lines that up with teaching Sunday school and being a role model (her excuse for not wanting to be in the "weed house" as she called it).

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

I never thought that I would end up on Lamar’s side. Andrea looks dumb and desperate. 

She was playing with Lamar’s freedom. His travel pass is not open ended he has to be back by a certain date. And her taunt “Go ahead and get pulled over.”, says it all. 

She is going to hold his status over him for life. Lamar needs to leave.

I am surprised that Brittany got 60% custody. That lawyer must be awesome.

• Love 17

What the ever loving eff kind of season finale was that??  No updates and we're left hanging with what Michael has to tell MeganMyQueen?   No surprise that he's got yet another woman on the line.  Are we women that desperate? 

Cabbage Patch can take three dozen seats and miss me with her "strong woman" bullshit en route to Flint and then freaking out when Michael tells her he wants a divorce (while she's got divorce papers in her bag.)  Girl, just admit you were using the divorce papers as leverage to try and get him back and be done with it.  No surprise that a month later, nothing has happened between them.  Cabbage Patch is still hoping that he'll coming crawling back to her.

MichaelMother infuriated me with her comments that MeganMyQueen is the reason her son's marriage broke down.  No, your son's marriage broke down because he's banging anything and everything.  

Clint and MyGoddess' wedding was sad but I'm surprised that I thought her dress was pretty.

I hope Scott picked up that money he threw in the street at Lizzie. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

Here's an interesting interview with Lizzie where you can learn that nothing that happened with Scott or her other 'tricks' was her fault:
https://allaboutthetea.com/2019/08/09/lizzie-kommes-exclusive-interview/

TL;DR - You never saw the real Scott on camera. He just wanted to send me all his money. And now I'm suing him because he won't send me the money that I made. He just keeps sending me money and throwing rings at me because he thinks that's what I want in life!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Spike said:

Jasmyne is graduating high school at 20?  Maybe she is her mother’s daughter.  

Wait, what?  I was in and out of the episode last night, so I saw Jasmine in the cap and gown, but missed what the graduation was for.  I assumed junior college maybe, since she was 20?  Or even an early 4-year college grad?  Silly me.  

Edited by CouchTater
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Lizzie’s big mouth is going to get her in trouble. Talking about things that really happened, versus what was shown, could violate the non-disclosure agreement they all sign. Scott even went so far as to tell what production told him to do (I posted that in their thread).

Dumb and Dumber.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

There is no way Brittany's friend could read the little lettering on that sign all the way from her jail window.

Yeah, I was wondering if she had a pair of binoculars up in her cell because at that distance, there's no way she could have read that shit.  

13 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Andrea is crazy AF. Lamar is a riot.

This is the couple I wish TLC had given a spin off to instead of Family Chantal.  

Just the right amount of crazy and drama and humor to be entertaining.  I'd have watched that shit like it was my job.

8 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

"You ovulatin'?" If you weren't in love with Sarah and so concerned about getting to see the daughter you already have, why the hell did you sleep with her and hope to get her knocked up again?! 

Gawd almighty, did my eyes roll back into my head when he came up with that shit.  

One would think with his vast experience in the legal system even his dumb ass would know that he could have been granted visitation of Pretty Girl #1 without having to create a Pretty Girl #2 as a golden ticket.  

1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

What the ever loving eff kind of season finale was that??  No updates and we're left hanging with what Michael has to tell MeganMyQueen?   No surprise that he's got yet another woman on the line.  Are we women that desperate? 

Cabbage Patch can take three dozen seats and miss me with her "strong woman" bullshit en route to Flint and then freaking out when Michael tells her he wants a divorce (while she's got divorce papers in her bag.)  Girl, just admit you were using the divorce papers as leverage to try and get him back and be done with it.  No surprise that a month later, nothing has happened between them.  Cabbage Patch is still hoping that he'll coming crawling back to her.

MichaelMother infuriated me with her comments that MeganMyQueen is the reason her son's marriage broke down.  No, your son's marriage broke down because he's banging anything and everything.  

Clint and MyGoddess' wedding was sad but I'm surprised that I thought her dress was pretty.

I hope Scott picked up that money he threw in the street at Lizzie. 

Quite the head scratcher, isn't it?

I'm wondering if his big news was about the divorce...but he had already told her that over the phone.  

Maybe he's starting speech therapy to learn how to enunciate.  That would be some groundbreaking news.

I did giggle at him beating Sarah to the punch about a divorce.  Pretty sure we all knew that was a ruse to try to get him back in line, but it backfired.  I did sort of wonder if production had tipped him off about Sarah having divorce papers in hand so he made the first strike.  

And, yeah, sorry Mother Michael, but your son is the one who caused the demise of his marriage with his lying and cheating and general idiocy.  Keep your fingers to yourself and quit trying to point them at anyone else as being responsible for that marriage failure.  

And now for the long wait until the premiere of the new season next week with a fresh round of chucklefucks...I'll bet TLC is still kicking their collective ass for letting this gem get away from them.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

So that was it? What was all the talk by Mike about having to be all prepared (or however he put it) for his surprise meeting with Megan? And the third woman/sucker he was talking to has kids, surely not his? 

Sarah seemed stunned that Mike was pushing divorce, and it's telling that she didn't immediately pull out the divorce papers and yell 'Beat you to it, jerk' (which is what I would have done). (Persnickety1 just made this point, too).

Yay for Marcellino coming around on allowing Sasha to be the baby's godmother, and participating in that sweet little scene. I'm rooting for them.

Welp, seeing Lizzie's mom certainly makes it obvious where Lizzie's 'mutton dressed as lamb' fashion sense comes from. Her cake decorating is horrible, too.

I hope by now Andrea has seen this segment. Lamar's dismissive 'I ain't gonna do nothing for no woman' (something to that effect) should put the final dagger in her delusion.  Of course it won't.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, CouchTater said:

Wait, what?  I was in and out of the episode last night, so I saw Jasmine in the cap and gown, but missed what the graduation was for.  I assumed junior college maybe, since she was 20?  Or even an early 4-year college grad?  Silly me.  

High school graduation? Hmmm. Well, I won’t throw shade. Given who she has for a mother, we should be applauding her efforts.  At least she didn’t just give up and hit the pole like her mother. I hope she continues in her education.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

Welp, seeing Lizzie's mom certainly makes it obvious where Lizzie's 'mutton dressed as lamb' fashion sense comes from. Her cake decorating is horrible, too.

And her 7 finger forehead.  😄 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

I'm still in AWE that Andrea's kids have turned out so well given the fact that their mother is a COMPLETE NUTJOB!!!!!  WTF is wrong with her?  I'm surprised that with all her manipulations, SHE hasn't ended up in the pen for something.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, dsteele said:

Here's an interesting interview with Lizzie where you can learn that nothing that happened with Scott or her other 'tricks' was her fault:

Lizzie, from that article:  I tried dating and it didn’t work out. All the men I’ve dated weren’t right so I decided to go to California and try and make it work with Scott.” 

I think that's exactly what happened.  Lizzie was hot stuff as a prison hottie, able to get men to send her lots of money.  When she got out and was meeting men in person, she was not hot stuff--she was an aging, floppy-titted, arrogant and obnoxious woman who expected men to slaver over her like they did when she was dealing with losers who had no gfs but who were happy to send money to a prisoner in exchange for jerk-off  photos and letters from her.  Remember how shocked she was that that "date" wouldn't pay for her drink?  She'd been in prison during whatever hot years she had and the world had passed her by.  Scott is the only man on earth delusional and doped-up enough to still believe her hot, so of course she's drawn back to him.

Reality is a bitch, Lizard.

The alternative explanation is she's Meryl Streep in disguise.

• LOL 14
  • Love 7

At least Lizzie's daughter graduated from high school, so what if she's 20?  I wonder if Lizzie graduated at all.

Andrea thinks she's keeping Lamar safe.  She sees where he's from as full of crime and feels where she's from is safer.  But she doesn't get that Lamar is who he is and he's never going to want to live in Utah.  She can't marry a man and say, "now you have to be what I want you to be."  

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

What the ever loving eff kind of season finale was that??  No updates and we're left hanging with what Michael has to tell MeganMyQueen? 

Seriously. I guess WEtv thinks we'll all be waiting breathlessly for the big Michael/MeganMyQueen reveal next season. <yawns>

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, zenme said:

High school graduation? Hmmm. Well, I won’t throw shade. Given who she has for a mother, we should be applauding her efforts.  At least she didn’t just give up and hit the pole like her mother. I hope she continues in her education.

Maybe she took time off to have a baby but Lizzie doesn’t want it out there that she’s a granny so it’s not mentioned.

• Useful 3
13 minutes ago, dsteele said:

Seriously. I guess WEtv thinks we'll all be waiting breathlessly for the big Michael/MeganMyQueen reveal next season. <yawns>

I think his big surprise is that after all their competition neither Sarah nor Megan gets him.  He wants to be with the woman with the kids on the phone call in the car.  They kind of set it up when he was in Michigan going on and on about how he can’t forget Megan’s “betrayal” in kissing his homeboy. He either is very insecure about being compared to another (not runt-sized) guy or he is seizing on this as the perfect excuse to dump her.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

Yeah, I was wondering if she had a pair of binoculars up in her cell because at that distance, there's no way she could have read that shit.  

This is the couple I wish TLC had given a spin off to instead of Family Chantal.  

Just the right amount of crazy and drama and humor to be entertaining.  I'd have watched that shit like it was my job.

Gawd almighty, did my eyes roll back into my head when he came up with that shit.  

One would think with his vast experience in the legal system even his dumb ass would know that he could have been granted visitation of Pretty Girl #1 without having to create a Pretty Girl #2 as a golden ticket.  

Quite the head scratcher, isn't it?

I'm wondering if his big news was about the divorce...but he had already told her that over the phone.  

Maybe he's starting speech therapy to learn how to enunciate.  That would be some groundbreaking news.

I did giggle at him beating Sarah to the punch about a divorce.  Pretty sure we all knew that was a ruse to try to get him back in line, but it backfired.  I did sort of wonder if production had tipped him off about Sarah having divorce papers in hand so he made the first strike.  

And, yeah, sorry Mother Michael, but your son is the one who caused the demise of his marriage with his lying and cheating and general idiocy.  Keep your fingers to yourself and quit trying to point them at anyone else as being responsible for that marriage failure.  

And now for the long wait until the premiere of the new season next week with a fresh round of chucklefucks...I'll bet TLC is still kicking their collective ass for letting this gem get away from them.  

Word to your whole post but that part about Michael needing to enunciate is funny!!  Thank you for making me laugh out loud.

LOVED LOVED LOVED Michael beating Sarah to the punch with the divorce.  Boy it was really obvious that she never intended to divorce him, correct?  Never thought I would like Mumbles McMumbly but he can really hold his own with Miss Escalator, can't he?  He was short and to the point and I was actually agreeing with him - shocking I know.  What Sarah wants and expects from Michael TOTALLY unreasonable.  She has ZERO right to tell him he has to earn the right to see them - bull - he is their dad.  He does need to be sober and on time and keep them safe but that is it.  She wants some sort of karmic payback for marrying him and supporting him while he was in jail.  You married a jailbird with a wondering eye and tried to change him.  When he said he only married her to get rights to his daughter I felt bad for her for about a minute.  Then goes from zero to 60 yelling and screeching at him with a little baby in his arms and a 3-4 year old in the next room.  "I can't believe he brought up divorce in front of the kids" - yeah, well you went off on him YELLING for quite the long time.  You can't legislate feelings and you are learning that the hard way.  You want applause for having a baby at 20 with a felon?

Andrea - you took his ID, debit cards and travel pass and HID THEM?  If that were a man doing it to a woman I doubt it would be filmed.  That was straight up CREEPY.  Run. Lamar, RUN!!!!  

I thought Michael's surprise was that he was never in love with Screechy Brown Roots.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 14

As many posters asked-what kind of a finale was that? Nothing seems wrapped up so I’m sure another round of “Life After Lockup” is in the works. Too bad-I’m sick of all these clowns and I am looking forward to the new batch starting next week-but I’ll watch whatever shitshow they put out there. Is it just me, or is the next cast especially rough looking? Bottom of the barrel...

Tracie got arrested a few days ago and her mugshot is a hoot. Motherfucking crack for sure. Their Vegas wedding was silly, and Clint is all twitchy and skinny and slow-oh he’s on the pipe too. 

Sarah acting all tough getting divorce papers drawn up and NOT whipping them out when Michael mentioned divorce. All she had to say was “Dude, already taken care of, sign here.” Instead they fight in front of the kids and her stupid hood talk comes out.  And Michael being mad at Megan for kissing someone is ridiculous-almost as ridiculous as his mom blaming Megan for his bad behavior. I don’t even like Megan one bit but apparently Michael isn’t responsible for anything in his life. 

Oh, and Andrea? She’s bat shit crazy, and it has to be against the law to hold someone’s government ID and such hostage so someone can’t leave? She makes me very angry. And again-oh its not Lamar’s fault that he went to jail again, it’s his family’s fault. Girl, he’s making his own choices and he’s not a teenager you can ground and make stay home. I found her infuriating. 

Edited by hookedontv
  • Love 12
12 minutes ago, Spike said:

Maybe she took time off to have a baby but Lizzie doesn’t want it out there that she’s a granny so it’s not mentioned.

I was thinking perhaps she was in a special education program.  It's not uncommon for kids with learning disorders to remain in school until the age of 20 or maybe even a bit beyond.  

Good for her for completing her education in spite of less than desirable circumstances.  With mom locked up and grandma seeming less than pleasant (from what we've been shown), I'm sure she had a lot of obstacles to overcome.  

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Tracie got arrested a few days ago and her mugshot is a hoot.

Awww, c'mon. Aren't you being a bit unfair? I mean, are you saying this isn't a pic of a goddess?? 😂

tracieMughshotsm.jpg

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

100%. If she were really about it, she'd have been like "I agree, we do need to get divorced, here" and handed him the papers rather than all the histrionics. And the whole "I know he'll find his way eventually ..." like, Sarah, that is not your problem. 

Michael's mom: I know that's your son, but Megan didn't ruin Michael's marriage. Michael did.

Did Scott bash his own car? And I hope he picked up that money. 

Marcelino looks bad clean-shaven.

Andrea is a fucking lunatic. She just admitted that she was holding him hostage. And that "he could never leave me, he's addicted to me," girl, shut up.

Tracie looked so much better when she got out of jail the first time. She lost too much weight. (And she looks worse now, if her mug shot is to be believed. Yikes.)

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

100%. If she were really about it, she'd have been like "I agree, we do need to get divorced, here" and handed him the papers rather than all the histrionics. And the whole "I know he'll find his way eventually ..." like, Sarah, that is not your problem. 

Michael's mom: I know that's your son, but Megan didn't ruin Michael's marriage. Michael did.

Did Scott bash his own car? And I hope he picked up that money. 

Marcelino looks bad clean-shaven.

Andrea is a fucking lunatic. She just admitted that she was holding him hostage. And that "he could never leave me, he's addicted to me," girl, shut up.

Tracie looked so much better when she got out of jail the first time. She lost too much weight. (And she looks worse now, if her mug shot is to be believed. Yikes.)

Yes - - the "I know he'll find his way eventually" is code for "I'm going to sit around and wait for that loser to come back to me, no matter how long it takes, or how often he fucks up."  

Cabbage Patch needs to treasure the two beautiful girls she got out of this clusterfuck and let Michael be someone else's problem.   I'm sure it's only a matter of time before he's behind bars again and MichaelMom is blaming someone -- anyone else -- for her son's problems.  

Andrea needs to write off Lamar, at least for the time being.  He's not interested in living in SLC and she's not interested in living in LA.  For most rational people, this would be a fundamental or foundational problem.  Get the clue, Andrea.  

• Love 12
50 minutes ago, dsteele said:

Awww, c'mon. Aren't you being a bit unfair? I mean, are you saying this isn't a pic of a goddess?? 😂

tracieMughshotsm.jpg

Why did they use a picture of Puck from Real World San Francisco?

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Yes - - the "I know he'll find his way eventually" is code for "I'm going to sit around and wait for that loser to come back to me, no matter how long it takes, or how often he fucks up."  

Cabbage Patch needs to treasure the two beautiful girls she got out of this clusterfuck and let Michael be someone else's problem.   I'm sure it's only a matter of time before he's behind bars again and MichaelMom is blaming someone -- anyone else -- for her son's problems.  

Andrea needs to write off Lamar, at least for the time being.  He's not interested in living in SLC and she's not interested in living in LA.  For most rational people, this would be a fundamental or foundational problem.  Get the clue, Andrea.  

Cabbage Patch needs to accept that Michael is not in love with her, never has been.  That would be rough to hear, no argument there but Sarah.....time to let it go.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Mothra said:

Lizzie, from that article:  I tried dating and it didn’t work out. All the men I’ve dated weren’t right so I decided to go to California and try and make it work with Scott.” 

I think that's exactly what happened.  Lizzie was hot stuff as a prison hottie, able to get men to send her lots of money.  When she got out and was meeting men in person, she was not hot stuff--she was an aging, floppy-titted, arrogant and obnoxious woman who expected men to slaver over her like they did when she was dealing with losers who had no gfs but who were happy to send money to a prisoner in exchange for jerk-off  photos and letters from her.  Remember how shocked she was that that "date" wouldn't pay for her drink?  She'd been in prison during whatever hot years she had and the world had passed her by.  Scott is the only man on earth delusional and doped-up enough to still believe her hot, so of course she's drawn back to him.

Reality is a bitch, Lizard.

The alternative explanation is she's Meryl Streep in disguise.

She lives in Ohio or Minnesota or someplace with snow right?  She isn't hot shit but she is like a Midwest 7 right?  Maybe a 6?  She should be able to find a guy who is into her. 

But naturally she and her collection of $20 beauty shop wigs are under the impression that is worthy of an amazing looking guy who pays all her bills.  As someone said before, it must be nice to have her.mirror.

All that talk of working is just that.  Jazmyne had.better keep and.arms length distance from Lizzie because she seems like the type that would try to push her into something shady so Lizzie can make.money.

1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Andrea thinks she's keeping Lamar safe.  She sees where he's from as full of crime and feels where she's from is safer.  But she doesn't get that Lamar is who he is and he's never going to want to live in Utah.  She can't marry a man and say, "now you have to be what I want you to be."  

Exactly.  I firmly believe that Lamar will end up in jail if be stays in LA.  His family and friends are involved in shit and be can be easy collateral damage.  BUT he is an adult and that's his choice to make.

10 minutes ago, Spike said:

Why did they use a picture of Puck from Real World San Francisco?

Is that guy still alive?  Good for humanity that someone hasn't killed him for saying some stupid shit or doing something rage inducing 

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, RealReality said:

She lives in Ohio or Minnesota or someplace with snow right?  She isn't hot shit but she is like a Midwest 7 right?  Maybe a 6?  She should be able to find a guy who is into her. 

She is Portage, Wisconsin.  MINNESOTA DOES NOT WANT HER HERE!!!  No, she is a Midwest 2.  (You throwing shade at Minnesota ladies, @RealReality, lol??)  We in the midwest have some good looking women, Lizzie is not one of them.

Andrea, Lamar may end up in jail, he may not but it is not your problem.  Can't cure him, can't fix him, can't convert him.  Let it go.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, cooksdelight said:

Andrea needs to be told that unless Lamar is wearing a diaper, she can’t change him.

If she watches Misery and buys an axe, he better run.

• LOL 7
4 hours ago, dsteele said:

TL;DR - You never saw the real Scott on camera. He just wanted to send me all his money. And now I'm suing him because he won't send me the money that I made. He just keeps sending me money and throwing rings at me because he thinks that's what I want in life!

Lizzie really has a overinflated opinion of herself. I am baffled as to why, but would love to have her confidence 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

If she watches Misery and buys an axe, he better run.

It is easy to mock Andrea as she tees it up so well but man, is she mentally all there?  She kidnapped Lamar, took his ID and debit cards and then insisted he stay there for SIX MONTHS and then was incredulous that he took her phone until she returned his stuff to him.  I don't care about parole and I am sure Lamar wanted nothing to do with the police but I would have called the cops to say I was being kidnapped!!  Then she says "He is addicted to me."  Like what the holy F are we watching???

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

It is easy to mock Andrea as she tees it up so well but man, is she mentally all there?  She kidnapped Lamar, took his ID and debit cards and then insisted he stay there for SIX MONTHS and then was incredulous that he took her phone until she returned his stuff to him.  I don't care about parole and I am sure Lamar wanted nothing to do with the police but I would have called the cops to say I was being kidnapped!!  Then she says "He is addicted to me."  Like what the holy F are we watching???

And I loved it when she looked out of her window and said, "Oh...he's really leaving..."  

Yes, Andrea, Lamar is really escaping leaving.  

She's even more of a warden than Jonna was in season 1.  Yikes.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

And I loved it when she looked out of her window and said, "Oh...he's really leaving..."  

She kinda looks like Rerun in drag.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Totally.  The woman who screams "I'm DONE" is never fucking done.  Doesn't matter what this guy does to her.  What an idiot.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Sarah goes into blaccent in the TH and then goes all out with it when they talked divorce. It’s so cringeworthy. So Sarah files for divorce, drives all the way there to present the papers then goes crazy when he says he wants a divorce? “How dare you get me pregnant”? Give me a break. She got all weepy as if this was a complete shock to her. This is the situation that she created for herself. Real smart to bring another kid into this situation. Michael was pretty vicious in his comments about only proposing so he could see his kid but I can’t feel bad for Sarah. She’s a fool and thinks she’s nothing but a victim here.

I feel like Sarah is the thing that never leaves.  He has to amp up the viciousness to get her to leave.  And no matter how vicious he is, she will never leave.  Those kids are her weapons to keep him in her life. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Please understand that I know that there is no one as uniquely insufferable as the person patting themselves on the back....so please indulge me as I pat myself.on the back for having called the sarah/mumbles divorce talk

On 8/4/2019 at 2:01 AM, RealReality said:

Sarah's deflated, shocked and sad reaction when Michael brought up divorce lets me know that it was all talk and she never had any intention of going through with it. 

Those poor babies.  

On 8/7/2019 at 8:56 PM, RealReality said:

I love your optimism because I feel like it will turn into Sarah screaming at mumbles but never quite getting those papers signed.

When people want to get divorced I think they get to the business.....at best she brought those papers to scare Michael and nothing more.  She has no intention of going through with anything and I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

• Love 7

Shallow observations on looks.

Sarah:  I do think she's pretty and I love her hair! It doesn't look like extensions. I like Brittany's long hair, too.

Traci:  Unlike me, she apparently really admires Sarah's friend's 50/50 hair-don't as evidenced in her latest mugshot. There have been a few times where I've thought she was actually pretty from a certain angle or wearing lighter makeup, so it's sad to see such a jarring transformation.

Lizzie:  I'm in shock, I tell you, in shock! At Jazmin's celebration, her chest was completely covered and she wasn't wearing several pounds of hair and heavy makeup*. Maybe she had just come from work.

*Although, in her defense when it comes to makeup, I pile it on a bit, too, because I have heroin addict-like dark circles around my eyes, areas of rosacea, and sallow, blotchy skin. I've taken a few before and after photos and there's a major difference.

25 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I feel like Sarah is the thing that never leaves.  He has to amp up the viciousness to get her to leave.  And no matter how vicious he is, she will never leave.  Those kids are her weapons to keep him in her life. 

Sarah was a whole different level of second hand cringe tonight.  

First - that nonsense about only being angry because Michael brought up divorce while he was holding rain and aviana was nearby didn't make any sense and I'm embarrassed for her that that was the best story she could come up with.

Sarah had brought the divorce papers with her and refused to have dinner alone with Michael.  So unless she was bullshitting the entire time about serving him the papers the kids were always going to be around.  

Don't babies get up like every 3 hours?  That means that even if her argument was that she could have served the papers while aviana slept rain would have likely been up during the discussion.

second -- those constant demands that he say this or say that and THEN she will divorce him.....yikes.  Just stop.  And then making him basically say he only married her to spend time with the kids....geez.  I feel like Sarah maybe doesn't grasp the concept of dignity . ...stop begging this mumbly fuck to be with you!

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

Shallow observations on looks.

Sarah:  I do think she's pretty and I love her hair! It doesn't look like extensions. I like Brittany's long hair, too.

Traci:  Unlike me, she apparently really admires Sarah's friend's 50/50 hair-don't as evidenced in her latest mugshot. There have been a few times where I've thought she was actually pretty from a certain angle or wearing lighter makeup, so it's sad to see such a jarring transformation.

Lizzie:  I'm in shock, I tell you, in shock! At Jazmin's celebration, her chest was completely covered and she wasn't wearing several pounds of hair and heavy makeup*. Maybe she had just come from work.

*Although, in her defense when it comes to makeup, I pile it on a bit, too, because I have heroin addict-like dark circles around my eyes, areas of rosacea, and sallow, blotchy skin. I've taken a few before and after photos and there's a major difference.

I thought Lizzie looked the best she ever has at jazmynes/grandma's house.  She was wearing something that covered her major bits and that was such a refreshing change.  Of course she had to make jazmynes big day all about herself....because it's Lizzie.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

Sarah was a whole different level of second hand cringe tonight.  

First - that nonsense about only being angry because Michael brought up divorce while he was holding rain and aviana was nearby didn't make any sense and I'm embarrassed for her that that was the best story she could come up with.

Sarah had brought the divorce papers with her and refused to have dinner alone with Michael.  So unless she was bullshitting the entire time about serving him the papers the kids were always going to be around.  

Don't babies get up like every 3 hours?  That means that even if her argument was that she could have served the papers while aviana slept rain would have likely been up during the discussion.

second -- those constant demands that he say this or say that and THEN she will divorce him.....yikes.  Just stop.  And then making him basically say he only married her to spend time with the kids....geez.  I feel like Sarah maybe doesn't grasp the concept of dignity . ...stop begging this mumbly fuck to be with you!

Exactly!  If she really wants a former inmate, surely there are ones that would be glad to take someone with zero backbone and actually love them?  

At times, I almost feel more sorry for Michael. He's got two dipshit women that he'll never be able to shake.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

She is Portage, Wisconsin.  MINNESOTA DOES NOT WANT HER HERE!!!  No, she is a Midwest 2.  (You throwing shade at Minnesota ladies, @RealReality, lol??)  We in the midwest have some good looking women, Lizzie is not one of them.

Andrea, Lamar may end up in jail, he may not but it is not your problem.  Can't cure him, can't fix him, can't convert him.  Let it go.

LOL.  Oh no!!!!! Not at all, but believe me, living in places like so. Cal and probably NYC can totally give you a complex about looks because it seems like everyone looks fresh off the pages of Cosmo.  I guess because for so many their looks are a big part of their profession.  

I don't want to say anything more because I know I will somehow manage to put my foot deeper in my mouth and dig my hole deeper!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, Spike said:

She kinda looks like Rerun in drag.

LMAO....that is hilariously on point, because that's exactly what she looked like without makeup.  She normally takes good care of her hair and makeup so I'm surprised she allowed them to film her like that. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
56 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

That whole thing was scary.  LOL @ Andrea proclaiming Lamar is addicted to her.   Come on girl, you don't think he can find someone else to have carwash sex with?

I think that it was the perfect reality show story though.  It was crazy entertaining drama and in the end the result was the right one for both parties. 

Lamar can go back to whatever business ties he has in LA and Andrea and more importantly Andreas children can be back in Utah.  

I feel for her little one, who probably really thought of Lamar as a father, but hopefully the damage won't be permanent.  

And next time Andrea decides that she needs to chase some dick I think enough people will step in on Tennyson and nylas behalf that their demands not to be spirited away will be honored. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Neurochick said:

At least Lizzie's daughter graduated from high school, so what if she's 20?  I wonder if Lizzie graduated at all.

I think Andrea wants to control Lamar. I didn’t see someone worried about his safety, I saw someone who wanted it her way or no way. 

There is crime in Utah, I am sure. And Lamar will find trouble wherever he is, if he wants. She should not have moved in the first place. She should have made Lamar come to her when he got out. 

• Love 14