Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup

• Start Topic

Just now, kacesq said:

This doctor is really enjoying her few minutes of fame on a low rent reality show...

Well, it's harder to get a job if you're spending time boning a blow up doll instead of filling out applications

• LOL 8

Shane  is a BABY you dipshit!  He's been in prison for jeebus' sake!  Lacey... I forgot... YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

Greeeaatt idea there shit for brains.  Call however you pronounce John. Did I mention Lacey is a moron??  ooh yeah.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Lacey low key hoping John OD'd so she can be the center of attention

You've got that right. Also she will pay Chon (aka John) just enough attention so he stays interested in her so she can have 2 men fighting for her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Wow.  That’s gonna be a hell of an expensive move if the movers are packing up your filth for you.  You only let them do the packing for you if an employer is paying for it.  The moving guy doesn’t seem to be enjoying drunk Shane talking to him while he’s working.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, RealReality said:

And lazy.  I'd feel so weird watching movers and not even picking up a box

And following them around with a drink in his hand talking. Oooo that gave me the belly laughs. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

No My Goddess and Crackified Clint? I feel gypped!

Based on the one preview we got of them, I wonder if they’re not in it that much this season...

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I was hoping we were done with Brittany and Marcelino, they are going to have to invent some drama to try to make them interesting.

She is huge for 14 weeks.  Looks like Baby Huey in profile.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Yeah boyeeeee.... CLOSET PRISON SEX FOR MORMON WOMAN! Perfect.

If the custodian wandered in they could have had a threesome.

42 minutes ago, kacesq said:

The doctor doesn’t need the backstory, Shane. But from her haircut I’m going to assume she doesn’t have great judgment.

It’s like someone deflated Sally Jesse Raphael.

41 minutes ago, RealReality said:

LOL...Lacey loves being a mom?

She fully embraces the conception part.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1