Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup

• Start Topic

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Do we discuss the episode here? Uh oh Angela's burning Tony's letters up!

That fire is so small.  Oh no, SIM card!  He didn't learn about those in prisons.  

Why can't it be drugs AND prostitution.  How does he keep these jobs???

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, RealReality said:

That fire is so small.  Oh no, SIM card!  He didn't learn about those in prisons.  

The fire was small cause he never gave her much, but a hard time according to Angela 🤔

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

Good Lord I will never understand how females can find Mushmouth attractive. I really wish these three weren’t on this season.

did everyone notice Meganmykween is now identified as a singer in their intro card?

Edited by kacesq
Added thoughts
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Megan's fake ass, she is not the worst one on this show but she gets on my nerves the most because she comes from a good family and doesn't even need to be in this mess except for attention.

She legit looks pregnant

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I was hoping we were done with Brittany and Marcelino, they are going to have to invent some drama to try to make them interesting.

I like that they have ONE semi normal couple that isn’t knee deep in shit 

• Love 6

I see Megan is now enough of a celeb to have professional makeup for her THs...I will amend my previous thoughts about not having these idiots on this season if this season includes the complete humiliation of smug ass Megan.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I hate to say it but Michael makes some cute kids

I feel no pity for Sarah, she knew who she married and made babies with.  Michael is a worm, but worms gonna be wormy.  

LOL at this doctor talking to these fools about work.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Sarah needs to get a grip.  That poor child. And she continues to call her "pretty girl" cause Daddy doesn't actually KNOW her name??  And Sarah, that hair color is nuts.

I could have cried when that poor baby said she  could walk to her daddy.  JFC.  Michael is a worm, but I sure hope Sarah remembers who really suffers when they make babies. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Leilani said:

I'm not feeling this season so far.

Well, we haven't gotten to Lizzie, Lacey, Cheryl or goddess yet.  They are boring us with Brittney Marcelino filler right now.  The bread of this meal.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Look Andrea is about to make someone else’s Sip N See all about her! What were the odds?

and Andrea how did you expect your ex con husband to pay all the bills?

She was going to sell jam?  

1 minute ago, Kroliosis said:

What. What. Whaaaat. Did Lamar give her a baggie of jizz?!?!

Is Andrea sure she's a Mormon?  This doesn't feel like something any religion is down with.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, kacesq said:

I love that Andrea is all decked out with the cheap statement necklace and sheer top and her friends are sitting around in jean jackets....

She is the bad girl of the group, she did try and kidnap Lamar after all and she has blown up this sip and see. She's House Wife material I tell ya

• LOL 4
  • Love 1