Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup

• Start Topic

Scott and Lizzie finally ending it for good was not a surprise, the whole thing was just a storyline for the show, they were done a long time ago in my opinion.   

Sorry but I still think it is ridiculous to ask someone who is in jail for accessory to murder to be your child's Godmother.

No resolution to the Andrea/Lamar situation 

I think Michael's big news for Meghan was he is divorcing Sarah and that she won the prize!  Meantime once a cheater always a cheater, talking to another girl on his way to see her. Good, hope she experiences what it feels like.  I felt sorry for Sarah in a way, hearing from someone that they basically never loved you is not easy to take.

I can't believe Tracey got arrested again.  I guess her and Clint are done.  Momma Alice must be furious.

• Love 8

I thought the interesting reveal was when Mumbles came back home to Mom and DayDay with the document...and it wasn't the divorce papers that should have been served to him (why haven't they been yet?  I thought the lawyer said they would be served by a Marshal or a Sheriff regardless of whether Cabbage Patch did it too) but surprise! Probation Cancellation!  Then Mom says what's the first thing you're doing now you're off tether and he said (in so many words) I am going off to chase Meghan tail.  What Mom SHOULD have said was, no dear.  You are getting a JOB.  You have wasted too much time on those skanky women and it is time to GROW UP AND BE A MAN.  Those two baby girls don't need anything Mumbles can teach them: how to be a jailbird, how to juggle two (or more?) men (or women...I don't judge), and lie directly to their faces.  Excellent life skills, Mumbles.  They are so lucky to have you in their life. 

Also, Andrea...Andrea...Andrea.  Lamar is NOT addicted to you.  He will have any LA woman he wants because we all can see that many women have no self worth and will tolerate any amount of disrespect from a man, even one such as Lamar.  Because, honey, you are the perfect example of them.  He got in the car and left without even one last trip around the block to wave bye bye.  You need to find a nice Mormon man who already lives in Utah.  Though I don't know if there's a glut of AA Mormon men there, but that's not MY problem.

Clint and Tracie: how sad to have to toss your "wedding bouquet" to a bunch of random street walkers (hee).  Just dispense with that particular ritual, mmkay?

Scott and Lizzie: that man needs a LOT of therapy.  Lizzie is a survivor and will eke out a comfortable life creating all kinds of chaos in her daughter's and mother's life.

Oh, and Brit and Marci: they had a great lawyer.  Spoke harsh truths to Marci and got the best deal for his client.  I don't care that the fairy godmother is a murderer, but I do wish Brit would cut about a foot off of her hair.  It's too long and doesn't flatter her. Yes, I am that shallow. 

That's all I have.  Can't wait for the new season with a new group of really skeevy lovebirds take center stage.  Gives me LIFE!

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

Though I don't know if there's a glut of AA Mormon men there, but that's not MY problem.

Maybe that's what Andrea tells herself, I think she just likes chasing the bad guys.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

LOL.  Oh no!!!!! Not at all, but believe me, living in places like so. Cal and probably NYC can totally give you a complex about looks because it seems like everyone looks fresh off the pages of Cosmo.  I guess because for so many their looks are a big part of their profession.  

I don't want to say anything more because I know I will somehow manage to put my foot deeper in my mouth and dig my hole deeper!

No, no no, we are all friends!!!  The biggest thing I gasped was that people thought Lizzie was in Minnesota - I can speak for the entire Land of 10,000 Lakes and safely say:  We don't want her here.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Michael is a reflection of his upbringing. If he’s a habitual jail bird, screwing any woman who’ll hold still for five minutes ... Mom better start looking in the mirror.

She definitely wouldn't want to do that.  I doubt she ever cared much for Sarah as a person, and I promise everyone laughed behind sarahs back about the blaccent which I'm sure was on full display when she attended family events. 

But, Michael's mom knows that he isn't paying shit in child support and therefore probably wouldn't have any legally enforceable rights to see the children right now.  As a grandmother, she has even fewer rights to see her grandchildren.  I think she may be salty about that and it's easier to blame megan.

It's all Michael's fault though so....sucks to be her. 

• Love 16
10 hours ago, mochamajesty said:

I am surprised that Brittany got 60% custody. That lawyer must be awesome.

Brittney feels good now and she should.  But her plan could backfire because I don't think marcellino has any rights to Giovanni.  

If Brittney backslides and gets into trouble or is put in jail I don't know what would happen.  Or if Tito could win full custody again. 

Having Tito angry at her and marcellino is just not a good situation because of Tito regains full custody......I don't think Brittney and marcellino are seeing Giovanni again....or at least not as often as they were used to. 

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Scott and Lizzie finally ending it for good was not a surprise, the whole thing was just a storyline for the show, they were done a long time ago in my opinion.   

Sorry but I still think it is ridiculous to ask someone who is in jail for accessory to murder to be your child's Godmother.

No resolution to the Andrea/Lamar situation 

I think Michael's big news for Meghan was he is divorcing Sarah and that she won the prize!  Meantime once a cheater always a cheater, talking to another girl on his way to see her. Good, hope she experiences what it feels like.  I felt sorry for Sarah in a way, hearing from someone that they basically never loved you is not easy to take.

I can't believe Tracey got arrested again.  I guess her and Clint are done.  Momma Alice must be furious.

She came off so demure and likable in this show that I was willing to give her the benefit of a doubt, getting caught up in something maybe as the driver or lookout or something....

But then I read a few articles about the crime and what it involved.

That bitch can rot in prison for orchestrating that shit.  It really pissed me off that Brittany was caterwauling about the years Sasha would lose in prison.

Yeah, Brittany?  How about the two (attempted a third, too) people who had NO years left to their lives after your BFF Sasha put things into motion?

Just..ugh.  Like I said, bitch should rot in prison.  Those are two lives that would still be here today if not for her actions.  

• Love 18
8 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

This is the couple I wish TLC had given a spin off to instead of Family Chantal.  

Just the right amount of crazy and drama and humor to be entertaining.  I'd have watched that shit like it was my job.

Yeah but every other word out of Andrea’s mouth is “kids.” It drives me nuts. We get it - you ave children. Shut up about them already. You aren’t the first woman to ever be a mother.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Red Bridey said:

I thought the interesting reveal was when Mumbles came back home to Mom and DayDay with the document...and it wasn't the divorce papers that should have been served to him (why haven't they been yet?  I thought the lawyer said they would be served by a Marshal or a Sheriff regardless of whether Cabbage Patch did it too) but surprise! Probation Cancellation!  Then Mom says what's the first thing you're doing now you're off tether and he said (in so many words) I am going off to chase Meghan tail.  What Mom SHOULD have said was, no dear.  You are getting a JOB.  You have wasted too much time on those skanky women and it is time to GROW UP AND BE A MAN.  Those two baby girls don't need anything Mumbles can teach them: how to be a jailbird, how to juggle two (or more?) men (or women...I don't judge), and lie directly to their faces.  Excellent life skills, Mumbles.  They are so lucky to have you in their life. 

Also, Andrea...Andrea...Andrea.  Lamar is NOT addicted to you.  He will have any LA woman he wants because we all can see that many women have no self worth and will tolerate any amount of disrespect from a man, even one such as Lamar.  Because, honey, you are the perfect example of them.  He got in the car and left without even one last trip around the block to wave bye bye.  You need to find a nice Mormon man who already lives in Utah.  Though I don't know if there's a glut of AA Mormon men there, but that's not MY problem.

Clint and Tracie: how sad to have to toss your "wedding bouquet" to a bunch of random street walkers (hee).  Just dispense with that particular ritual, mmkay?

Scott and Lizzie: that man needs a LOT of therapy.  Lizzie is a survivor and will eke out a comfortable life creating all kinds of chaos in her daughter's and mother's life.

Oh, and Brit and Marci: they had a great lawyer.  Spoke harsh truths to Marci and got the best deal for his client.  I don't care that the fairy godmother is a murderer, but I do wish Brit would cut about a foot off of her hair.  It's too long and doesn't flatter her. Yes, I am that shallow. 

That's all I have.  Can't wait for the new season with a new group of really skeevy lovebirds take center stage.  Gives me LIFE!

The one lovebird Angelina looks just like the Nutsy one on 90 day Fiance, the other way , flying to India to be with summit!  

It's either her or her sister!

• Love 3

Of course Michael would second-guess himself for breaking up with Megan when he saw her family home and wondered if she was “rich.” 

Also did Michael get himself a hotel room  when he went to visit Megan in Texas? If so why didn’t he stop there first instead of arriving at Megan’s door with all of his luggage? And if it was only a day trip why did he have luggage.? If there is no hotel room, did he expect to stay overnight at Megan‘s house?  I have so many questions about people I don’t care about. Ugh!

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

The one lovebird Angelina looks just like the Nutsy one on 90 day Fiance, the other way , flying to India to be with summit!  

It's either her or her sister!

We met Angela in season 1 when her man no showed at the bus station.  She is from the south, either SC or GA, which does have a long standing 90 day history, but she's a character in her own right.  Also she has mastered the art of filter wizardry and looks great in her pics and beat down in real life.  I am not surprised the felon picked steak.

9 hours ago, PityFree said:

Of course Michael would second-guess himself for breaking up with Megan when he saw her family home and wondered if she was “rich.” 

Also did Michael get himself a hotel room  when he went to visit Megan in Texas? If so why didn’t he stop there first instead of arriving at Megan’s door with all of his luggage? And if it was only a day trip why did he have luggage.? If there is no hotel room, did he expect to stay overnight at Megan‘s house?  I have so many questions about people I don’t care about. Ugh!

That's what this show does.  You get sucked in and start thinking about things that mean nothing.  Like Clint not wearing gloves to slice meat and did Scott pick up his street money?  I live absolutely nowhere near either of these situations, but I still care.  It's insidious.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Yeah but every other word out of Andrea’s mouth is “kids.” It drives me nuts. We get it - you ave children. Shut up about them already. You aren’t the first woman to ever be a mother.

She sounded like Danielle with her constant caterwauling about her"girls". "How could Mohammed do this? How could he abandon my girls?" (like they gave a shit). Andrea. Lamar has been in your kids' live for about 15 minutes. They will cope. Better than you will, you thirsty slag. Don't make it about them. Its about you. Own it. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
15 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

No, no no, we are all friends!!!  The biggest thing I gasped was that people thought Lizzie was in Minnesota - I can speak for the entire Land of 10,000 Lakes and safely say:  We don't want her here.

Ha!  I live right across the border in Western Wisconsin and we don’t want here here either!  

I cracked up when Clint and Tracie were walking in Vegas and someone called them Scott and Lizzie.  

• LOL 5
14 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

Ha!  I live right across the border in Western Wisconsin and we don’t want here here either!  

I cracked up when Clint and Tracie were walking in Vegas and someone called them Scott and Lizzie.  

Grandma and Jazmyne live in Michigan so perhaps we can blame that State if Lizzie was born and “raised” there.  Michael and Lizzie would be too much for any State though.

• LOL 2
3 hours ago, Kangatush said:

did Scott pick up his street money?  I live absolutely nowhere near either of these situations, but I still care.  It's insidious.

Also, where the hell is he getting his street money?  Does he just carry around wads of money in his pocket like the Monopoly guy?  

• LOL 6
8 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Also, where the hell is he getting his street money?  Does he just carry around wads of money in his pocket like the Monopoly guy?  

Maybe he is selling as well as buying the meth.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
59 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I don't know how much he dropped, but I do know that if you screw up your bank accounts by constantly being overdrawn enough, you can't have one, so people end up just cashing any check they get.  And my guess is he had the wad just for the Lizzie confrontation.  Like he happened to have the second ring, even though they were broken up and not speaking. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Kangatush said:

She actually tried, but because of his parole, he wasn't allowed to leave the state. 

You can actually arrange to complete parole in another state. Lamar could have asked for arrangements prior to release. He would have to explain why. The request could be denied. 

47 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

I don't know how much he dropped, but I do know that if you screw up your bank accounts by constantly being overdrawn enough, you can't have one, so people end up just cashing any check they get.  And my guess is he had the wad just for the Lizzie confrontation.  Like he happened to have the second ring, even though they were broken up and not speaking. 

There was at least one $100 bill.  It makes sense that he would have a wad of cash for his scene.  But a $100, why?  And money is still paper....pick that up before it blows away!!

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, mochamajesty said:

You can actually arrange to complete parole in another state. Lamar could have asked for arrangements prior to release. He would have to explain why. The request could be denied. 

From what I remember, it was denied because they weren't married at the time.

40 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

From what I remember, it was denied because they weren't married at the time.

I'm surprised Andrea didn't strongly intervene.  Or insist on an "official" prison wedding so she could get the paperwork.  But IIRC, he kinda sprung it on her so she may not have had the time to get her ducks in a row.

29 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I'm surprised Andrea didn't strongly intervene.  Or insist on an "official" prison wedding so she could get the paperwork.  But IIRC, he kinda sprung it on her so she may not have had the time to get her ducks in a row.

Andrea was too worried about her ugly ass custom shoes arriving in time 😆

• LOL 7
On 8/10/2019 at 12:25 PM, Scout Finch said:

Shallow observations on looks.

Sarah:  I do think she's pretty and I love her hair! It doesn't look like extensions. I like Brittany's long hair, too.

Traci:  Unlike me, she apparently really admires Sarah's friend's 50/50 hair-don't as evidenced in her latest mugshot. There have been a few times where I've thought she was actually pretty from a certain angle or wearing lighter makeup, so it's sad to see such a jarring transformation.

Lizzie:  I'm in shock, I tell you, in shock! At Jazmin's celebration, her chest was completely covered and she wasn't wearing several pounds of hair and heavy makeup*. Maybe she had just come from work.

*Although, in her defense when it comes to makeup, I pile it on a bit, too, because I have heroin addict-like dark circles around my eyes, areas of rosacea, and sallow, blotchy skin. I've taken a few before and after photos and there's a major difference.

ITA....about all but especially Tracie...I believe her decline was pretty obvi from the first wedding scenes to when they got back together

photo of southern Oregon woman 

the photo was distributed to locals because of the rampant use in the area..early 2000’s.

sad...get help if your loved one will accept!

E1BA89EB-76F3-4C53-BA98-00ABD2368796.jpeg

On 8/10/2019 at 11:01 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

She is Portage, Wisconsin.  MINNESOTA DOES NOT WANT HER HERE!!!  No, she is a Midwest 2.  (You throwing shade at Minnesota ladies, @RealReality, lol??)  We in the midwest have some good looking women, Lizzie is not one of them.

Andrea, Lamar may end up in jail, he may not but it is not your problem.  Can't cure him, can't fix him, can't convert him.  Let it go.

Yup...re: your Midwest gals comment and Lizard being just a 2....not 6-7...barf

times have changed from 60s70s...

remember when Texas was known for having the most beautiful women...(Farrah Fawcett)?

and California girl crap?

im fromSo Cal......will never forget vacationing with fam as a teen...and being asked on a date...dude had lined up Beach Boys 8 tracks! AS IF!!! 

LMAO...HEY....”would it kill you to once in awhile to play a little Foghat?” 👍to anyone recognized that quote!

yes I was tan and thin and blonde hair to my ass....corny pageant winner..( stage mommy)...and I saw GORGEOUS women from EVERY state!!

back in those days ppl had the audacity to call MW woman/men “Corn fed and hand spanked”....

remember that was BEFORE the popularity of orthodontia...healthy eating..no smoking...etc... when Playboy centerfolds were hairy??? 😆 

just sayin.

phew I’ll get off my soapbox...but sometimes my ass just get chapped...

Lizzie a 6-7 in Midwest? Ummm....NO...she’s a 2-3 in ANY location!!

of course this is IMHO!!😬

Edited by Shellbell59
Dammit predictive text!!!
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, Shellbell59 said:

LMAO...HEY....”would it kill you to once in awhile to play a little Foghat?” 👍to anyone recognized that quote!

Jim Carrey at the MTV music awards?  I still use that quote, weekly!!

Again, I am speaking for the entire state of Minnesota, all 5.6 million of us, we do not want her.  Let the cheeseheads have her.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Jim Carrey at the MTV music awards?  I still use that quote, weekly!!

Again, I am speaking for the entire state of Minnesota, all 5.6 million of us, we do not want her.  Let the cheeseheads have her.

👍 PREACH!!! ❤️

I LOVE the Midwest! My late husband was from Estherville IA..near fam Minnesota and had family there as well!!!

Once we went back for quick trip and I taste tested ELEVEN pork tenderloin sandwiches in 48 hours!!!

Oh oh oh!!!! Exciting!!!! the tornado warnings and inclement weather!!!! So different and fun when one lives in a “sunshine/golden” state with 2 seasons (day and night) or (Oscar and Emmy season..depending..)

👍 all the Midwest 

...and yes!! Jim Carrey!!! Fularious!!! 😆

...not to make light of tornadoes...not good...we have earthquakes and fires... 🙏😔

Edited by Shellbell59
Forgot something
On 8/10/2019 at 12:25 PM, Scout Finch said:

Shallow observations on looks.

Sarah:  I do think she's pretty and I love her hair! It doesn't look like extensions. I like Brittany's long hair, too.

Traci:  Unlike me, she apparently really admires Sarah's friend's 50/50 hair-don't as evidenced in her latest mugshot. There have been a few times where I've thought she was actually pretty from a certain angle or wearing lighter makeup, so it's sad to see such a jarring transformation.

Lizzie:  I'm in shock, I tell you, in shock! At Jazmin's celebration, her chest was completely covered and she wasn't wearing several pounds of hair and heavy makeup*. Maybe she had just come from work.

*Although, in her defense when it comes to makeup, I pile it on a bit, too, because I have heroin addict-like dark circles around my eyes, areas of rosacea, and sallow, blotchy skin. I've taken a few before and after photos and there's a major difference.

Love your post...and I Totes get having to use cover-up foundation/and more...

i contour for my “resting bitch face”...before 🤨..after ☺️

• LOL 2
19 hours ago, PityFree said:

I noticed Megan was smart enough to not let his jailbird ass in the house. She's not completely dumb.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 8/10/2019 at 12:32 PM, sasha206 said:

Exactly!  If she really wants a former inmate, surely there are ones that would be glad to take someone with zero backbone and actually love them?  

At times, I almost feel more sorry for Michael. He's got two dipshit women that he'll never be able to shake.  

two dipshit women??? 3?....

it seemed he was speaking to a THIRD woman on his way to TX to see his Godess?

Or was it...”his queen”?...

geez...can’t keep all of ‘em straight

cant believe I watch this crap...bowing my head in humiliation...on the 

plus side...!...

i DO watch Olympic channel...

Edited by Shellbell59
  • LOL 2
37 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I noticed Megan was smart enough to not let his jailbird ass in the house. She's not completely dumb.

Her poor dad would have had a rage stroke. 

I mean I sometimes feel one coming on just from watching Megan smirk and simper on my TV.

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
On 8/10/2019 at 1:45 PM, mochamajesty said:

I think Andrea wants to control Lamar. I didn’t see someone worried about his safety, I saw someone who wanted it her way or no way. 

There is crime in Utah, I am sure. And Lamar will find trouble wherever he is, if he wants. She should not have moved in the first place. She should have made Lamar come to her when he got out. 

Omgosh..your comment brought to mind..YES! There IS crime in SLC (not just polygamy🤨)

...and there ARE gangs (or one badass gang I’ve read about) in SLC Utah....

with Lamar’s LA “street cred”....he’d probably do well...(for A PERIOD OF TIME....then they’d catch on)

if she tries to trap him (hold him hostage).... like you and another commenter said...he WILL gravitate to the lifestyle over time...

Hell....he has JUST enough swag/talk going on..to say (pose/ pretend) he’s smoked blunts with Snoop in LB (Long Beach) or was a kid runner for Dre...on south side...

geez she should REALLY think twice.. 

very good points you made

oh any Utah peeps want to bag on me? 

Check out the Kinqston Order in SLC...tru dat 

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Shellbell59 said:

Omgosh..your comment brought to mind..YES! There IS crime in SLC (not just polygamy🤨)

...and there ARE gangs (or one badass gang I’ve read about) in SLC Utah....

with Lamar’s LA “street cred”....he’d probably do well...(for A PERIOD OF TIME....then they’d catch on)

if she tries to trap him (hold him hostage).... like you and another commenter said...he WILL gravitate to the lifestyle over time...

Hell....he has JUST enough swag/talk going on..to say (pose/ pretend) he’s smoked blunts with Snoop in LB or was a kid runner for Dre...on south side...

geez she should REALLY think twice.. 

very good points you made

oh any Utah peeps want to bag on me? 

Check out the Kinqston Order in SLC...tru dat 

Yes there is a seedy side of SLC.  I think that if Lamar were agreeable to SLC he'd be fine.  I don't think gangs are looking to recruit him and at this point he doesn't seem like a major player/shotcaller in LA.  

As best I can tell he wasn't like a big deal.  If he was, he would have for sure had someone besides Andrea "holding him down" and putting money on his books.  

I think he is headed back to jail if he stays in LA because his friends and family are involved in that lifestyle and it'll either pull him back in or he will get caught up in something. 

He and Andrea should have moved to the inland empire.  I think Lamar may have been more open to that since it's still on California and he'd be like an hour to 90 minutes from LA.  Thats close enough to go on the weekends but not to be constantly embroiled in that lifestyle.  There are very suburban family oriented communities in the inland empire and I know there are Mormons.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

Her poor dad would have had a rage stroke. 

I mean I sometimes feel one coming on just from watching Megan smirk and simper on my TV.

Oh my gawd..!!!!...

my DVR cut off at end as meely Mouth was straggling in...I TOTALLY misssd her not letting him in the house...!!!!

Fan me with an effing BRICK!!! Didn’t expect that!!! Thanks!

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Yes there is a seedy side of SLC.  I think that if Lamar were agreeable to SLC he'd be fine.  I don't think gangs are looking to recruit him and at this point he doesn't seem like a major player/shotcaller in LA.  

As best I can tell he wasn't like a big deal.  If he was, he would have for sure had someone besides Andrea "holding him down" and putting money on his books.  

I think he is headed back to jail if he stays in LA because his friends and family are involved in that lifestyle and it'll either pull him back in or he will get caught up in something. 

He and Andrea should have moved to the inland empire.  I think Lamar may have been more open to that since it's still on California and he'd be like an hour to 90 minutes from LA.  Thats close enough to go on the weekends but not to be constantly embroiled in that lifestyle.  There are very suburban family oriented communities in the inland empire and I know there are Mormons.

I see what you’re saying...but he’s a “con” artist...he could hang for awhile...as I mentioned...until he couldn’t ‘hang’... that wouldn’t go over well...and why I said she should think again....

The Inland Empire may be a good place actually… Has to be further than El Monte for sure… Norco/Corona used to be affordable...but has turned into a pretty high end horse property at this point....

placed off 210 against Los Angeles Nat Forrest are way too expensive... 

Chino? Diamond Bar? Walnut to south...geez...EVERYTHING has skyrocketed in value everywhere...even inland Empire will cost about $100 grand more than SLC..average...

good point...but I don’t think she will budge....

he has to show her the  Church of Latter Day Saints temple off the 5... just north of San Diego!!! She’d realize Cali isn’t all THAT bad (according to her!!...that is...)

FORGOT...IIRC... from earlier episodes isn’t he supposed to be a “Crip”?...

(why I mentioned Snoop and Dre) so he’s not a “Blood”...so I was thinking about him hooking up w/ Tongan Crips up there...not good..but I don’t know about any Bloods or Latin Kings...etc groups.

I dunno...my pint was...she ought to think twice either way.

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 2
On 8/10/2019 at 8:54 AM, dsteele said:

Here's an interesting interview with Lizzie where you can learn that nothing that happened with Scott or her other 'tricks' was her fault:
https://allaboutthetea.com/2019/08/09/lizzie-kommes-exclusive-interview/

TL;DR - You never saw the real Scott on camera. He just wanted to send me all his money. And now I'm suing him because he won't send me the money that I made. He just keeps sending me money and throwing rings at me because he thinks that's what I want in life!

Oh my god Lizzie is insane.  She contradicts herself within the article!  She thinks she’s a slick, manipulative badass but she can’t keep her lies straight!

“I was very honest with Scott, I never lied to him. He knew about my heroin habit and he paid my dope dealers in prison… he knew about the tricks. The crazy thing is that this man didn’t even have groceries in his house to feed his son, but he was sending me money for dope. I didn’t understand that obsession with me. You’re taking food out of your son’s mouth to feed me dope. There’s nothing right about that. I ended up getting money from a ‘trick’ and giving Scott like $300 or $400 to help feed his son. People don’t understand that we actually had a relationship, even if it was messed up.” 

And like the next question, she answers-

“Everyone says I broke Scott… NO… that man has money. Any type of trick I got was a millionaire. It’s not physically possible that he’s broke.” 

He’s so broke he sent me his last $200 and can’t feed his son... then... Scott’s a MILLIONAIRE!  Good lord.

On 8/10/2019 at 10:17 AM, sempervivum said:

So that was it? What was all the talk by Mike about having to be all prepared (or however he put it) for his surprise meeting with Megan? 

Yay for Marcellino coming around on allowing Sasha to be the baby's godmother, and participating in that sweet little scene. I'm rooting for them.

Right, he said something about making sure he’s prepared, etc. what was he preparing for??  

I didn’t blame Marcellino for not wanting that piece of crap, murder mastermind to not be the godmother for his baby.  No need to saddle that sweet girl with an jailbird for a godmother.  She deserves to have a sweet, loving godmother to spoil her with extra birthday gifts, and fun outings, like most godmothers do.

I like Britney but she’s doing this for her friend, making sure to include her and make her feel loved, and that’s nice but this ISN’T ABOUT HER!  This is about Zoila!  She’s using her daughter to make her friend happy - WTF!!?

6 hours ago, Shellbell59 said:

photo of southern Oregon woman 

the photo was distributed to locals because of the rampant use in the area..early 2000’s.

sad...get help if your loved one will accept!

E1BA89EB-76F3-4C53-BA98-00ABD2368796.jpeg

For anyone who watches Real Housewives of OC, this woman looks like Tamra 🤮

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Oh my god Lizzie is insane.  She contradicts herself within the article!  She thinks she’s a slick, manipulative badass but she can’t keep her lies straight!

“I was very honest with Scott, I never lied to him. He knew about my heroin habit and he paid my dope dealers in prison… he knew about the tricks. The crazy thing is that this man didn’t even have groceries in his house to feed his son, but he was sending me money for dope. I didn’t understand that obsession with me. You’re taking food out of your son’s mouth to feed me dope. There’s nothing right about that. I ended up getting money from a ‘trick’ and giving Scott like $300 or $400 to help feed his son. People don’t understand that we actually had a relationship, even if it was messed up.” 

And like the next question, she answers-

“Everyone says I broke Scott… NO… that man has money. Any type of trick I got was a millionaire. It’s not physically possible that he’s broke.” 

He’s so broke he sent me his last $200 and can’t feed his son... then... Scott’s a MILLIONAIRE!  Good lord.

Right, he said something about making sure he’s prepared, etc. what was he preparing for??  

I didn’t blame Marcellino for not wanting that piece of crap, murder mastermind to not be the godmother for his baby.  No need to saddle that sweet girl with an jailbird for a godmother.  She deserves to have a sweet, loving godmother to spoil her with extra birthday gifts, and fun outings, like most godmothers do.

I like Britney but she’s doing this for her friend, making sure to include her and make her feel loved, and that’s nice but this ISN’T ABOUT HER!  This is about Zoila!  She’s using her daughter to make her friend happy - WTF!!?

For anyone who watches Real Housewives of OC, this woman looks like Tamra 🤮

OMGOSH!!! You are GOOD! She DOES look like T Judge! Especially “year 4”...

Tamra...

just add highlights and Tracie amount of makeup (professionally done of course) or at least 2-3 layers of eye lashes...and you have a Tammy doppelgänger!!!

woof!!!🥴

👍GOOD ONE....I am SERIOUSLY Laughing out loud...no joke...omg..bwahahaha

still laughing  🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Shellbell59
Still laughing..funny.. props
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Kangatush said:

We met Angela in season 1 when her man no showed at the bus station.  She is from the south, either SC or GA, which does have a long standing 90 day history, but she's a character in her own right.  Also she has mastered the art of filter wizardry and looks great in her pics and beat down in real life.  I am not surprised the felon picked steak.

That's what this show does.  You get sucked in and start thinking about things that mean nothing.  Like Clint not wearing gloves to slice meat and did Scott pick up his street money?  I live absolutely nowhere near either of these situations, but I still care.  It's insidious.

Angela is from MS.  Please don't attach her to GA.  We've met our quota of nuts.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1