Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

why on earth he would spend another $5k on a ring for that  miserable sea beast.

I doubt that ring was real. It was probably some fake dollar store ring that production gave him to amp up the drama. Both he and Lizzie knew it was all for show. I also don't think the one he flushed down the toilet was real, either. 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

I'm thinking that Sarah will stick with Michael because:

- Familiarity has made her lazy.

- It will be difficult for her to find a marriageable stable, family guy if she continues pushing out kids and working as a server.

- She has a street way about her that is extremely unattractive. Like she'd punch someone in the face if they pissed her off or would have no problem getting in a physical confrontation with someone. The kind of screaming, psychotic lunacy she displayed in the car while yelling at Michael on the phone is a lifestyle that I could never survive and seems like that happens on the regular in her life. She will attract only those like Michael and will have the same drama, just with different people.

- Imagine Sarah dating some new dude and what Michael's reaction would be. She'd have even more drama in her life. You see how two sets of rules exist: Michael can mess around but he freaks out when Megan kissed his friend. Homeboy or not, I don't think Michael would have reacted any differently if it was just some random guy that he doesn't know.

I don't think Sarah would bust a grape in a food fight.  She is all talk.  But, I don't think a decent guy would be interested in her.  She has two kids, is not attractive, is a server (?) and does t appear to have any education.

And even if she did, Michael will never be involved, but he would make sure to never hand over his parental rights and his family would be a demanding pain in the ass too. 

She should just get herself a couple of toys and work on herself for a few years instead of looking for a daddy figure for her kids.  

• Love 10
15 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Those earrings!  I couldn't take my eyes off of them!  Her left one appeared to be loose so that gave me more worries!  Will she swallow the back?  Can she insert a replacement?  Will it hurt?  Can she chew?  What if she swallows the back?

Things I ponder!

Cheek piercings don't use earrings like you're used to, with a post and back.  It uses a barbell with the side inside the mouth as flat, or round, and the bit outside as decorative.  Once healed it doesn't hurt, just like your ears.  You can replace them easily.  You can chew totally normally since it sits against the cheek and not near the teeth.  The bit that unscrews is usually on the outside so on the off chance it does loosen, the back would have the long part on it too and that's hard to swallow accidentally without feeling it in your mouth first.  But it is totally possible.  Tongue piercings also use a barbell and I think in the 20 years I've had mine done, I've swallowed a ball twice.  It just passes through the system completely harmlessly.

(I have a dirty mind and it was very difficult to find alternative words to ball and shaft, which is the normal verbiage)

51XH3YzDyAL__UY500_.jpg

• Useful 5
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

I don't think Sarah would bust a grape in a food fight.  She is all talk.  But, I don't think a decent guy would be interested in her.  She has two kids, is not attractive, is a server (?) and does t appear to have any education.

You could be right about the fight. I just got that feeling when she showed up for her showdown with Megan in braids, which is usually what people of her ilk do when they are expecting a fight.

She needs to make an education priority number one. Or, take a civil service exam and become an office clerk or whatever at the DMV or any number of other places. Those jobs start with low pay and it's usually a couple of years after you take the test that you get called if you do well enough, but once you get one of those jobs, you get good health insurance and a pension and can move around and apply for internal moves to other agencies or whatever.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, configdotsys said:

She has a street way about her that is extremely unattractive. Like she'd punch someone in the face if they pissed her off or would have no problem getting in a physical confrontation with someone. The kind of screaming, psychotic lunacy she displayed in the car while yelling at Michael on the phone is a lifestyle that I could never survive and seems like that happens on the regular in her life. She will attract only those like Michael and will have the same drama, just with different people.

This is all for show. She will morph into whatever persona suits her at the time. Do we ever hear her speak in the same manner to ANYONE else other than Michael & family? I'm not buying the anger excuse either. We saw her in the very beginning with Michael's family laughing and putting on the same "street" facade. Like Jessica Alba in that movie where she "teaches hip hop down at da cenna" 😆

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, RealReality said:

To be fair to him, I think it was pretty egregious to assume that he must like chitlins because he is black.  

It seems like he was born and bred in LA so I'd wager a bet that he didn't grow up eating chitlings.  So unless Andrea specifically told her friend that Lamar liked chitlins I think race based assumptions were made. 

He didnt seem to have any remote interest in chitlins as a menu option and asked why she didn't make fried chicken, which furthers the idea that the white friend assumed he would like chitlins simply because he is black. 

Frankly, I wouldnt want to live somewhere that I required I live around people who assume I'm a walking stereotype type...even if they mean well.

More importantly, her kids have to live with her piss poor decision making for the rest of their lives.  

Good point about the chitlins - although Mr. Majesty and I laughed our butts off and said the same thing as Lamar,  "White people cannot cook chitlins."  I guess a stereotype is a stereotype.....

I truly enjoyed Andrea and Lamar's segment and I like to see them have fun together. Too bad that they are doomed. I also suffered second-hand embarrassment at the obvious attempts to get Lamar to convert and move to Utah.

As a Christian, I can understand Lamar's point about Mormonism.  And I side-eyed Andrea's confession that she went behind Lamar's back and spoke to realtors.  Doesn't Lamar have underage kids?  Mr. Majesty has two underaged kids, and I would never ask him to move away from them while they are under the age of 18.   

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

This is all for show. She will morph into whatever persona suits her at the time. Do we ever hear her speak in the same manner to ANYONE else other than Michael & family? I'm not buying the anger excuse either. We saw her in the very beginning with Michael's family laughing and putting on the same "street" facade. Like Jessica Alba in that movie where she "teaches hip hop down at da cenna" 😆

I hate cultural appropriation with a vengeance, so I will just say this about Sara:

She is like a lot of white women who date black men - she talks street because he does.  She didn't speak that way with her friend, if I recall correctly.   I am surprised she didn't have a dreadlocked weave. 

And have we seen her with any black people other than Michael? All of her friends that we have seen are white. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
54 minutes ago, Spike said:

Not only will Sarah have trouble getting another man, you know Mumbles will never pay a dime of child support.  

I don't think stamping out license plates in prison pays well, and that looks like a likely career path if he doesn't learn to start obeying rules.  Whatever he does make will go for phone cards so he can set up the next foolish woman who will fall deeply in love with him (for no reason that most of us can figure out).

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Kangatush said:

Cheek piercings don't use earrings like you're used to, with a post and back.  It uses a barbell with the side inside the mouth as flat, or round, and the bit outside as decorative.  Once healed it doesn't hurt, just like your ears.  You can replace them easily.  You can chew totally normally since it sits against the cheek and not near the teeth.  The bit that unscrews is usually on the outside so on the off chance it does loosen, the back would have the long part on it too and that's hard to swallow accidentally without feeling it in your mouth first.  But it is totally possible.  Tongue piercings also use a barbell and I think in the 20 years I've had mine done, I've swallowed a ball twice.  It just passes through the system completely harmlessly.

(I have a dirty mind and it was very difficult to find alternative words to ball and shaft, which is the normal verbiage)

51XH3YzDyAL__UY500_.jpg

Thank you so much!  I had no idea how any of that worked!  

• Love 1
5 hours ago, configdotsys said:

You could be right about the fight. I just got that feeling when she showed up for her showdown with Megan in braids, which is usually what people of her ilk do when they are expecting a fight.

She needs to make an education priority number one. Or, take a civil service exam and become an office clerk or whatever at the DMV or any number of other places. Those jobs start with low pay and it's usually a couple of years after you take the test that you get called if you do well enough, but once you get one of those jobs, you get good health insurance and a pension and can move around and apply for internal moves to other agencies or whatever.

The only problem is that there is normally a line a mile long for those cushy government jobs.  A lot of people just want to get their foot in the door at a government job for the pay and benefits.  Good luck to her, maybe she has a connection.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, mochamajesty said:

Doesn't Lamar have underage kids? 

He has a grown daughter. That we, and he, know of.If he has small children, their mother may not have allowed them on the show.

I have a friend who is Mormon and watched as she and the missionary women tried to convert a male friend of mine. He was kind and respectful when he told them to get off his property. Lamar would be a tough case for conversion. 

• Love 3
21 hours ago, configdotsys said:

I was laughing my ass off at Lamar in Utah. comedy gold. He brought beer to a party with Mormons. “Children of the Corn, Mayberry, Twilight Zone vibes….” LOL! Saying his grandfather would smack him in some kind of way if he became a Mormon…. too funny.

I started laughing too but then thought, "and your grandfather didn't smack you when you landed yourself in prison?"  

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
22 hours ago, configdotsys said:

I was laughing my ass off at Lamar in Utah. ... Saying his grandfather would smack him in some kind of way if he became a Mormon…. too funny.

For all Lamar (or any of us) know, grandpa has already been baptized by proxy after death by a Mormon.  It's what they do - whether they are related or even know a person.

The dead person has the option to accept or refuse the baptism, so maybe grandpa would smack the Mormon who tried.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, RealReality said:

And even if she did, Michael will never be involved, but he would make sure to never hand over his parental rights and his family would be a demanding pain in the ass too. 

She should just get herself a couple of toys and work on herself for a few years instead of looking for a daddy figure for her kids.  

She is all talk for sure.  I really believe she is hoping that by providing him with divorce papers he will declared her his Queen and will suddenly change if he thinks he's losing her.  She is the typical "I'M DONE.  YOU WILL NOT DISRESPECT ME" and then stays in the relationship and continues to be disrespected.

• Love 10
20 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

God, this show.  

Do gold bricks fly out of Lizzie's vajayjay because I truly do not understand why Scott hasn't called the cops on her for trespassing in his home and why on earth he would spend another $5k on a ring for that  miserable sea beast.  

I don't believe either one of those rings were actual diamonds.  Probably $30 CZ ring from Macy's.  And honestly, I don't blame anyone this day and age to get a cheapo ring.  Its really such a waste of money!

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

The question has come up so I'll address here - the details of Sasha's trial and crime, while not discussed on the show, are allowed to be discussed here and not considered spoilers.  It seems her appearances on the show have concluded.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I don't believe either one of those rings were actual diamonds.  Probably $30 CZ ring from Macy's.  And honestly, I don't blame anyone this day and age to get a cheapo ring.  Its really such a waste of money!

You're probably right.  Toothless Scott loudly proclaiming "four thousand dollars!" before chucking the ring into the ocean makes me think it was likely purchased from Walmart for under $20.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, RealReality said:

You're probably right.  Toothless Scott loudly proclaiming "four thousand dollars!" before chucking the ring into the ocean makes me think it was likely purchased from Walmart for under $20.

I don't believe for a second the ring was still in the box when he threw it - when she found the ringbox in the surf he looked like he was going to shit a brick and grabbed it to throw it again before she could open it. 

nosignofintelligentlifegif.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, RealReality said:

He didnt seem to have any remote interest in chitlins as a menu option and asked why she didn't make fried chicken, which furthers the idea that the white friend assumed he would like chitlins simply because he is black. 

This is funny, because if she HAD made fried chicken, someone would still assume the white friend thinks black folks all like fried chicken. I wonder why she didn't just ask Andrea what his favorite food was- oh, yeah, that's right, this was all scripted.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Drogo said:

The question has come up so I'll address here - the details of Sasha's trial and crime, while not discussed on the show, are allowed to be discussed here and not considered spoilers.  It seems her appearances on the show have concluded.

UNLESS... she gets a penpal boyfriend and they star in another season of Love After Lockup!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 7/28/2019 at 12:14 AM, RealReality said:

Marcellino made his point, but I don't think it was worth it.  

But Marcellino is the kind of guy who always has to make his point, whether it makes sense to or not.

On 7/28/2019 at 10:33 AM, configdotsys said:

Maybe I’m a weird but I just don’t understand parental involvement in relationships of their over 25 kids to the point that a parent would call a boyfriend. Megan needs to handle her own shit. I had a severe case of secondhand embarrassment watching her father speak to him on the phone. 

Right? We used to call that secondhand embarrassment "fardo" on another forum I used to hang out on. I can't imagine being so creepily overinvolved in my kid's life that I'd call her stupid boyfriend. I might have plenty to say to her, though.

23 hours ago, RealReality said:

To be fair to him, I think it was pretty egregious to assume that he must like chitlins because he is black.  

It seems like he was born and bred in LA so I'd wager a bet that he didn't grow up eating chitlings.  So unless Andrea specifically told her friend that Lamar liked chitlins I think race based assumptions were made. 

Frankly, I wouldnt want to live somewhere that I required I live around people who assume I'm a walking stereotype type...even if they mean well.

More importantly, her kids have to live with her piss poor decision making for the rest of their lives.  

And where did she get chitlins in Utah?

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

UNLESS... she gets a penpal boyfriend and they star in another season of Love After Lockup!

Surely there's a single male here who would sacrifice himself for our entertainment? (Insert guinea pig emoji.)

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, sempervivum said:

This is funny, because if she HAD made fried chicken, someone would still assume the white friend thinks black folks all like fried chicken. I wonder why she didn't just ask Andrea what his favorite food was- oh, yeah, that's right, this was all scripted.

I think that may have been Lamar's point?  I detected sarcasm and interpreted his comment to mean, if she's going to give me a stereotypical food, at least make it fried chicken.

Or am I giving Lamar too much credit?

And while I'm here, I have to say I really enjoy Lamar and Andrea.  Last season they really annoyed me (especially Andrea), but I feel like now we're seeing more of their actual personalities.  I could see myself actually being friends with Andrea.  At least Facebook friends.  😃

I don't think they'll make it as a couple, but I would be happy for them if they did.

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

I think that may have been Lamar's point?  I detected sarcasm and interpreted his comment to mean, if she's going to give me a stereotypical food, at least make it fried chicken.

And while I'm here, I have to say I really enjoy Lamar and Andrea.  Last season they really annoyed me (especially Andrea), but I feel like now we're seeing more of their actual personalities.  I could see myself actually being friends with Andrea.  At least Facebook friends.  😃

I don't think they'll make it as a couple, but I would be happy for them if they did.

Of course Lamar wanted soul food as his first meal out of prison and when he met up with family members they were eating BBQ.  

• Love 1

Maybe Lamar can just shut the fuck up and appreciate that people cooked for him and put together a nice party to welcome him despite his history of stealing people's shit at gunpoint. 

Maybe he can appreciate that there's a woman who wants to be with him despite his having nothing to offer her outside of a warm body in her bed/someone to take to the pot luck social and a bunch of headaches.  

Just a suggestion. 

• Love 19
10 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Maybe Lamar can just shut the fuck up and appreciate that people cooked for him and put together a nice party to welcome him despite his history of stealing people's shit at gunpoint. 

Maybe he can appreciate that there's a woman who wants to be with him despite his having nothing to offer her outside of a warm body in her bed/someone to take to the pot luck social and a bunch of headaches.  

Just a suggestion. 

He is a turdburger.  In my state it costs 38k per year to house and feed an inmate.  Great that the California taxpayers spent  approximately 750k on Lamar and when he gets out he just wants to smoke blunts, drink beer, and lay down some subpar rap tracks.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Having lived life for as long as I have, I've come to learn that fried chicken is the dish that brings all races together.  Also, everyone pretty much loves watermelon.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 18
2 hours ago, CouchTater said:

That's how I interpreted it too.  Not everyone likes chitterlings, whereas fried chicken:

homer simpson episode 10 GIF

• Love 6
(edited)
17 hours ago, RealReality said:

The only problem is that there is normally a line a mile long for those cushy government jobs.  A lot of people just want to get their foot in the door at a government job for the pay and benefits.  Good luck to her, maybe she has a connection.

I live in NYC and there are dozens of open exams that one can take in order to get a city or state job. Connections do not work for these jobs as they are test/list based civil service jobs and everything is published. I took a clerk-typist exam years ago and you get put on a list based on your grade. Where they are on the list is published and updated regularly so you know where you stand. Then you get letters in the mail from all different agencies: DMV, Courts, Consumer Affairs, etc., inviting you to interview. My sister got a job this way and I know a lot of people who have as well. It's usually about two years after you take the test that you get called. Many people cannot pass a background check. Either it's drugs, or a record or something that disqualifies them so it's entirely possible that she could get a job as long as she is clean. In the interim, she can wait tables, but she should drop the $45 or whatever it costs now to take the test. My sister got in the low 90s on her test and got interviews about two years later. She lives in Farmingdale, I think so she could get a job in the city. Doesn't hurt for her to take a few clerical exams and see what happens. She might even forget she took them and then in a few years she'll be surprised by a letter in the mail.

Edited by configdotsys
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, mochamajesty said:

Doesn't Lamar have underage kids?

I'm going to go with no since he was inside for like 20 years.  And I know there have been issues with prisoners wanting conjugals and the right to have kids, but I'm pretty sure he would have needed a legal wife.

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Many people cannot pass a background check. Either it's drugs, or a record or something that disqualifies them so it's entirely possible that she could get a job as long as she is clean.  

I wonder if being stupid enough to marry Mike and confirm your ovulation schedule while having sex on TV would be a disqualification.

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, configdotsys said:

I live in NYC and there are dozens of open exams that one can take in order to get a city or state job. Connections do not work for these jobs as they are test/list based civil service jobs and everything is published. I took a clerk-typist exam years ago and you get put on a list based on your grade. Where they are on the list is published and updated regularly so you know where you stand. Then you get letters in the mail from all different agencies: DMV, Courts, Consumer Affairs, etc., inviting you to interview. My sister got a job this way and I know a lot of people who have as well. It's usually about two years after you take the test that you get called. Many people cannot pass a background check. Either it's drugs, or a record or something that disqualifies them so it's entirely possible that she could get a job as long as she is clean. In the interim, she can wait tables, but she should drop the $45 or whatever it costs now to take the test. My sister got in the low 90s on her test and got interviews about two years later. She lives in Farmingdale, I think so she could get a job in the city. Doesn't hurt for her to take a few clerical exams and see what happens. She might even forget she took them and then in a few years she'll be surprised by a letter in the mail.

Well, you for sure have more recent experience in this field than I do so that sounds like a good plan for her.

Best plan for Sarah is to divorce Murgh, create a fully independent life, only allow him to see Pretty Girl #1 and Pretty Girl #2 if he pays child support up front, and, most importantly, paraphrasing Nene Leakes, close her legs to mumbles man permanently.  That last part goes to Meghan My Queen also, although hers needs no paraphrasing:

nene leakes television GIF by I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Drogo said:

Do I look like I have a death wish?

tumblr_m9w0upFQuP1r0znoto2_r1_500.gif

Being married didn't stop Michael from romancing MeghanMyQueen. No reason it should keep you and Sasha apart. In fact, you might even get your own show!

• LOL 3
12 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

My wife was watching this show and I started to watch. I almost immediately hated everyone on the show...so I added it to my record list.

It's comments like this that make PrimerTimer a go-to for me!  Thanks for the giggle.

• Love 6
On 7/27/2019 at 2:29 PM, zenme said:

I did. Last we saw him he looked healthy. This time he looked like he’s definitely losing weight. He looked half spacey.  

This!!  I noticed this also but I wasn’t sure if I could trust my memory. When Marcellano first mentioned fighting with Tito I thought to myself “there’s no way you’re going to be able to beat up that big guy!” 

• Love 6
On 7/29/2019 at 7:24 AM, sasha206 said:

Or purchased from QVC on 6 EZ Pays of $5 (plus shipping and tax of course).

• LOL 8
On 7/28/2019 at 9:27 AM, TakeAPinotGrigio said:

Hey, you amazingly funny, smart posters who've entertained this lurker for so long. I can't believe it's Brittany & Sasha that have pulled me out of the shadows. Not my beloved howives, not the glorious vanderpumps, but these two idiots.  

So, before I go on, you need to know this about me: I should never serve on a jury (& never have.) If Colonel Mustard was found in the library giggling maniacally, candlestick in hand, I'd find a reason for reasonable doubt. Or if not that, a reason that his horrible past meant that of course he couldn't help but go on that years-long  killing spree, the poor dear.  

So, the way y'all are talking about my girl Sasha is just breaking my heart!  She seemed sweet & like a good friend to Brittany, right? She said she had been continuing her education and hoped the judge would be proud of her (much like Teen Mom's Janelle thought it was a mark of good character that all the judges in the courthouse knew her. Red flag ignored).  

So, here's my read of the crime for which she was sentenced: We really have no idea. The newspaper tells the cops' & prosecution's side of the story. Their job is to make her sound as cold-blooded and murderous as possible. But we met her, right? She's not like that, or not like that anymore or not like that on camera.  So I offer you two scenarios made up entirely from my head, based on what the news stories said. I have no inside info whatsoever.

Sasha is young, maybe disconnected from any support system (family, etc) and takes up with an abusive partner. They do loads of meth or crack or heroin often. Sasha is usually high, confused, scared, at the very least anxious. Bad partner says, "Sasha, you're always talking about these old friends of yours who have stuff we could steal. We'll go in, just you & me when they aren't home, grab the stuff & go. easy peasy. " But the day of, abusive boyfriend's even scarier friend shows up with guns and tho abusive boyfriend said he's watched the place and they weren't home, he hadn't and they were. Sasha tries to back out. scary friend points gun at Sasha says do this or I shoot you.  So Sasha, mind clouded by drugs, fear, youth, goes on autopilot and just directs them to the stuff, trying to get them out of there ASAP. Then it all goes wrong.

My other story is the same except in that scary guy & boyfriend have taken someone she loves hostage (niece, nephew, sibling?) to make sure she does the job.

Sorry to make my first post so long!  Does any of this sound credible? Brittany has had a life most of us are lucky enough not to be able to understand, so if she wants her best friend to be her child's godmother, a ceremonial role, I can't fault her for it.

Oh my sweet fellow Pinot G drinker. I beg of you to keep your thoughts here with this safe group. If the inmates get word of this you’ll have more “You’re the only one who believes in me baby, now send me fifty bucks for Cheetos and shower shoes” letters you won’t know what to do!  🙂

If memory serves (and the Pinot hurts that so I could be wrong) when Brittany was listing the myriad reasons Sasha would be her top contender for Fairy Godmother she said ole Sash has never done drugs. Now we can take that with a pillar of cocaine laced with baking soda- but that’s what she said. 

@configdotsys - Your picture is everything. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, KnoxForPres said:

If memory serves (and the Pinot hurts that so I could be wrong) when Brittany was listing the myriad reasons Sasha would be her top contender for Fairy Godmother she said ole Sash has never done drugs. Now we can take that with a pillar of cocaine laced with baking soda- but that’s what she said. 

I would feel better about Sasha if she were whacked out on her crime spree.   She thought that was a good idea stone cold sober?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Spike said:

I would feel better about Sasha if she were whacked out on her crime spree.   She thought that was a good idea stone cold sober?

Do you guys remember that?  I thought she was like “Sasha has never done drugs and I’ve been on the streets “

Truth- I have very weird dreams and don’t rewatch so if I’ve made a mess of this I’m sorry. I honestly dream weird shit like this. 

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, KnoxForPres said:

Do you guys remember that?  I thought she was like “Sasha has never done drugs and I’ve been on the streets “

Truth- I have very weird dreams and don’t rewatch so if I’ve made a mess of this I’m sorry. I honestly dream weird shit like this. 

Sadly she said that.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Friday said:

Or purchased from QVC on 6 EZ Pays of $5 (plus shipping and tax of course).

A few years ago I bought a pair of small Swarovski brand cubic zirconia stud earrings for about $16. They are my every day, understated jewelry. I was pretty surprised at how many people think they are real diamonds. (or at least they are good liars!)

I could easily throw them into the ocean during a lovers’ quarrel and not think twice about it. I am ready to go on this show!

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, PityFree said:

A few years ago I bought a pair of small Swarovski brand cubic zirconia stud earrings for about $16. They are my every day, understated jewelry. I was pretty surprised at how many people think they are real diamonds. (or at least they are good liars!)

I could easily throw them into the ocean during a lovers’ quarrel and not think twice about it. I am ready to go on this show!

But you have to have a fake price you can yell out before you throw them in the ocean.

No one is impressed if you're like "$16.99!!!!!!" before you Chuck them into the water.  You have to be like "the hope diamond!!!!!!!!!!" or "twelve thousand two hundred dollars and ninety eight cents!!!!!!!!"

• LOL 16
  • Love 1