Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 7/26/2019 at 7:34 AM, AZChristian said:

Since he refers to BOTH the women in his life as "queens" (Sarah a queen, but Megan MY queen), maybe he'll just refer to them as "the princesses."

That would require speaking THREE syllables or even FOUR syllables if "the" is thrown in there.  

I don't think he's capable of such a lingual feat.  

I loved Father Megan's comments about Michael's mumbling.  😄  Even my closed captioning gave up on trying to decipher whatever the fuck he was mumbling about on the phone.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I don't know much about drugs, but I do watch Cops.  As much as he was sniffing, I was wondering if he was into cocaine.

My husband thinks Clint’s current drug is coke too.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Scorpiosunshine said:

Did anyone else notice how much weight Tito lost since we last saw him? He looked kind of sickly. I hope he hasn't relapsed and that's it's just weight loss. 

I did. Last we saw him he looked healthy. This time he looked like he’s definitely losing weight. He looked half spacey.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I don't understand why Andrea married Lamar.  Maybe she thought she could convert and change him but Lamar is quite happy who and where he is.  Andrea looks at where Lamar is from as being "dangerous, ghetto, low class."  But Lamar is happy there.  In the 1990's I dated a man who lived in Washington Heights in NYC and he said, "people look at this neighborhood and think, ugh, minorities, drugs...but I look at it and see children of different ages and races all playing together."

Seeing Lamar in Utah made me kind of sad.  We're all Americans, from the same country and Lamar probably felt like he was on a different planet.  Andrea thinks she's on a different planet when she's in Lamar's neighborhood.

WTF with that Tito/Marcelino fight.  Was that supposed to happen?  Tito looked like he was tweaking, I don't think he looked that bad last season; maybe that's why Brittany and Marcelino have been keeping Giovanni for "a year."  Tito had to sign a release and allow the camera crew and producer into his house.  Maybe they were just supposed to talk, but Tito had to get stupid and say, "my n****" plus he forgot that Marcelino was in the Marines.  

Michael could become a billionaire if he'd sell whatever he has that make women fight over him; it must be invisible because I can't see it.

Clint is on something.

Scott and Lizzie want their own reality show.

Well I also forgot Marcelinho was a Marine. That explains how he won the fight. 

Tito was definitely on something and got his ass handed to him. 

Does Tito have legal custody? At the end Brittany said that Tito demanded that they turn over Giovanni or he would call the police. I thought Brittany had 50/50 custody.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I don't understand why Andrea married Lamar.  Maybe she thought she could convert and change him but Lamar is quite happy who and where he is.  Andrea looks at where Lamar is from as being "dangerous, ghetto, low class."  But Lamar is happy there.  In the 1990's I dated a man who lived in Washington Heights in NYC and he said, "people look at this neighborhood and think, ugh, minorities, drugs...but I look at it and see children of different ages and races all playing together."

Seeing Lamar in Utah made me kind of sad.  We're all Americans, from the same country and Lamar probably felt like he was on a different planet.  Andrea thinks she's on a different planet when she's in Lamar's neighborhood.

WTF with that Tito/Marcelino fight.  Was that supposed to happen?  Tito looked like he was tweaking, I don't think he looked that bad last season; maybe that's why Brittany and Marcelino have been keeping Giovanni for "a year."  Tito had to sign a release and allow the camera crew and producer into his house.  Maybe they were just supposed to talk, but Tito had to get stupid and say, "my n****" plus he forgot that Marcelino was in the Marines.  

Michael could become a billionaire if he'd sell whatever he has that make women fight over him; it must be invisible because I can't see it.

Clint is on something.

Scott and Lizzie want their own reality show.

I see your point about Lamar.  I felt bad because he is right, had he been paroled to SLC things could have been different.  

I don't know if SLC is the right place for them with the trout pool fishing and what not.  And I think that if Lamar was there full time he would lose whatever spirit he has.  BUT, if he stays on LA he is going back to jail IMO.  The temptations are too high and it's so easy for him to get caught up just by being in the wrong car.

They should stay in California but move east.  Inland empire, Moreno valley, Corina, Norco.  It's not as...Mormon as Andreas life in SLC but it's a lot more suburban and there is a lot more diversity and a lot of transplants from Los Angeles.  

Scott and Lizzie and most especially Lizzie want a spinoff.  Sadly, Lizzie is an awful actress.  And knowing she is acting doesn't make her any less obnoxious to me.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, mochamajesty said:

Well I also forgot Marcelinho was a Marine. That explains how he won the fight. 

Tito was definitely on something and got his ass handed to him. 

Does Tito have legal custody? At the end Brittany said that Tito demanded that they turn over Giovanni or he would call the police. I thought Brittany had 50/50 custody.

Tito had his ass handed to him in an embarrassing way and it wasn't even close.  He is likely to act out just based on the fact that millions of people saw him getting held on the ground and basically told who his daddy was by Marcelino.

I got the impression that legally Tito has full custody, but that he and Brittany had a side arrangement that worked for them.  And it especially worked during these times when one of them (Tito) was having a hard time.  

The court system takes time.  If Tito is on drugs and Brittney has to hand him over that means Giovanni is in danger.  Which she seems to have wisely avoided by taking her son full time and not going through the court system.  I think Tito had no problem letting Brittney care for Giovanni while he was in a bad place.  But now that the situation has been pushed he will demand that Giovanni be with him even if he isn't in a position to care for him properly.

Poor little Giovanni will be the pawn in all this and it could have all been avoided.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 17

Caught the rest of the episode today.

Clint is their only child, you know it's bad when they tell him "no babies".

Was Scott sleeping with his friend who was living there? I must be old because is that a thing to put earrings where your dimples would be?

Go Megan's dad! Although she won't listen to him....

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
18 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I got the impression that legally Tito has full custody, but that he and Brittany had a side arrangement that worked for them. But now that the situation has been pushed he will demand that Giovanni be with him even if he isn't in a position to care for him properly.

I agree that now Tito will dig in his heels just out of pride and will make it harder for Brittany to see Giovanni. Dumb move Marcelino.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
31 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I agree that now Tito will dig in his heels just out of pride and will make it harder for Brittany to see Giovanni. Dumb move Marcelino.

And Brittany knew that which is why she practically begged Marcelino to stay out of it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
8 hours ago, Scorpiosunshine said:

Did anyone else notice how much weight Tito lost since we last saw him? He looked kind of sickly. I hope he hasn't relapsed and that's it's just weight loss.

He looked stoned.  Which is probably why he was too slow and Marcellino got the upper hand.  But Tito has a dangerous vibe where Marcellino seems a lightweight.  So in a rematch I wouldn’t bet on Marcellino.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Spike said:

He looked stoned.  Which is probably why he was too slow and Marcellino got the upper hand.  But Tito has a dangerous vibe where Marcellino seems a lightweight.  So in a rematch I wouldn’t bet on Marcellino.

I disagree.  I think drugs have cooked Tito's brain.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

I just think in a real fight off camera he might fight dirty such as with a blade.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

Tito had his ass handed to him in an embarrassing way and it wasn't even close.  He is likely to act out just based on the fact that millions of people saw him getting held on the ground and basically told who his daddy was by Marcelino.

I got the impression that legally Tito has full custody, but that he and Brittany had a side arrangement that worked for them.  And it especially worked during these times when one of them (Tito) was having a hard time.  

The court system takes time.  If Tito is on drugs and Brittney has to hand him over that means Giovanni is in danger.  Which she seems to have wisely avoided by taking her son full time and not going through the court system.  I think Tito had no problem letting Brittney care for Giovanni while he was in a bad place.  But now that the situation has been pushed he will demand that Giovanni be with him even if he isn't in a position to care for him properly.

Poor little Giovanni will be the pawn in all this and it could have all been avoided.  

Brittany probably does not want too much government scrutiny about her family.  Should the kid be with whacked-out supposedly reformed ex-dealer bio daddy or not-long-out-of-prison bio mommy who already lost two of her kids, has a murderess for a best friend, and thinks a pit bull is the perfect pet for two kids under six?   Protective services might prefer a foster home.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
20 minutes ago, Spike said:

Brittany probably does not want too much government scrutiny about her family.  Should the kid be with whacked-out supposedly reformed ex-dealer bio daddy or not-long-out-of-prison bio mommy who already lost two of her kids, has a murderess for a best friend, and thinks a pit bull is the perfect pet for two kids under six?   Protective services might prefer a foster home.

I think you're absolutely right.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Armchair Critic said:

Was Scott sleeping with his friend who was living there? I must be old because is that a thing to put earrings where your dimples would be?

No, I don't think Shirleen (?) wants Scott sexually at all.  I think if she did, Scott would be on cloud nine.

She has always been his friend and I suspect he has hoped for more but respected her boundaries.

Lizzie is creating this sexual narrative because I think a) she wants a show and b) she wants to create some narrative that multiple people want to have Scott but she, Lizzie "wins" him because she is so hot and fantastic.

Lizzie gets Scott because literally no one else wants him.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
20 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

I am just wondering how Sarah takes care of the baby with those talons? She could barely hold her spoon to stir her coffee!

I turned to Mr. AZC and wondered aloud, "How does she change poopy diapers and keep the poop out from under her nails?"  Maybe they're just press-on nails that she pops on for special occasions . . . like meetings with an attorney about a divorce.  And driving several hundred miles with two young children.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, Spike said:

I’m thinking Clint being an only child TracIe’s long game is inheriting Alice’s house and the meat market.

I feel like tracie's short game of stealing personal information may win out.  But then again she can probably accomplish both long term and short term goals.

I mean Clint didn't break it off after she stole his rental car and ended up back in the clink.  He is DEFINITELY on drugs, so there is a good chance that they stay "married" and she gets a piece of whatever is left of Clint's parents assets.  

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I feel like tracie's short game of stealing personal information may win out.  But then again she can probably accomplish both long term and short term goals.

I mean Clint didn't break it off after she stole his rental car and ended up back in the clink.  He is DEFINITELY on drugs, so there is a good chance that they stay "married" and she gets a piece of whatever is left of Clint's parents assets.  

And all the stress of his antics may shorten his parents’ lives.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:
2 hours ago, Spike said:

Yep. Tito's reflexes and opponent predictions are shit now. 

2 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

As if Brittany didn't have enough working against her, Zola's fairy godmother is serving 10 years in max security and Giovanni's stepfather is a crazed violent minivan-owner. 

This is the worst thing Marcellino's done since stealing Brittany's dinner plate. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 18
12 hours ago, DanaMB said:

I know that was supposed to be dramatic, but I couldn't help laughing that he was being all big, bad, and dramatic in a minivan.

And that BAMF music playing in the background!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I must be old because is that a thing to put earrings where your dimples would be?

Me too.  Especially when you aren't smiling, it just looks weird to me 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Spike said:

I’m thinking Clint being an only child TracIe’s long game is inheriting Alice’s house and the meat market.

I think Alice is smarter than that (her husband doesn’t say much so I think she may be the brains).  I bet they bought Clint that dismal house so there was no way he would need to live with them.  Their assets are probably wrapped up in trusts tighter than a roast in butcher’s string.

• LOL 4
  • Love 14
10 minutes ago, DiamondGirl said:

I think Alice is smarter than that (her husband doesn’t say much so I think she may be the brains).  I bet they bought Clint that dismal house so there was no way he would need to live with them.  Their assets are probably wrapped up in trusts tighter than a roast in butcher’s string.

That's a comforting thought.  And now I want a roast.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Spike said:

That makes sense.  Their arrangement probably works well for them.  At any time at least one of them should be okay and therefore able to take Giovanni full time, allowing the other one to straighten themselves out and return to Giovanni's life in a positive way.

In the event that there is a period of time when they are both fucking up, they can work together to find the person best suited to take care of Giovanni.

If this was their arrangement, marcellino has ruined it. 

Tito won't feel comfortable leaving Giovanni with marcellino if Britney fucks up and he is fucked up as well because marcellino will push for legal rights to Giovanni if asked to take care of him. 

Tito won't feel comfortable just leaving Giovanni with Brittney and marcellino again during his custodial periods.  

Marcellino made his point, but I don't think it was worth it.  

• Love 11
(edited)
5 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Those earrings!  I couldn't take my eyes off of them!  Her left one appeared to be loose so that gave me more worries!  Will she swallow the back?  Can she insert a replacement?  Will it hurt?  Can she chew?  What if she swallows the back?

Things I ponder!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

Hey, you amazingly funny, smart posters who've entertained this lurker for so long. I can't believe it's Brittany & Sasha that have pulled me out of the shadows. Not my beloved howives, not the glorious vanderpumps, but these two idiots.  

So, before I go on, you need to know this about me: I should never serve on a jury (& never have.) If Colonel Mustard was found in the library giggling maniacally, candlestick in hand, I'd find a reason for reasonable doubt. Or if not that, a reason that his horrible past meant that of course he couldn't help but go on that years-long  killing spree, the poor dear.  

So, the way y'all are talking about my girl Sasha is just breaking my heart!  She seemed sweet & like a good friend to Brittany, right? She said she had been continuing her education and hoped the judge would be proud of her (much like Teen Mom's Janelle thought it was a mark of good character that all the judges in the courthouse knew her. Red flag ignored).  

So, here's my read of the crime for which she was sentenced: We really have no idea. The newspaper tells the cops' & prosecution's side of the story. Their job is to make her sound as cold-blooded and murderous as possible. But we met her, right? She's not like that, or not like that anymore or not like that on camera.  So I offer you two scenarios made up entirely from my head, based on what the news stories said. I have no inside info whatsoever.

Sasha is young, maybe disconnected from any support system (family, etc) and takes up with an abusive partner. They do loads of meth or crack or heroin often. Sasha is usually high, confused, scared, at the very least anxious. Bad partner says, "Sasha, you're always talking about these old friends of yours who have stuff we could steal. We'll go in, just you & me when they aren't home, grab the stuff & go. easy peasy. " But the day of, abusive boyfriend's even scarier friend shows up with guns and tho abusive boyfriend said he's watched the place and they weren't home, he hadn't and they were. Sasha tries to back out. scary friend points gun at Sasha says do this or I shoot you.  So Sasha, mind clouded by drugs, fear, youth, goes on autopilot and just directs them to the stuff, trying to get them out of there ASAP. Then it all goes wrong.

My other story is the same except in that scary guy & boyfriend have taken someone she loves hostage (niece, nephew, sibling?) to make sure she does the job.

Sorry to make my first post so long!  Does any of this sound credible? Brittany has had a life most of us are lucky enough not to be able to understand, so if she wants her best friend to be her child's godmother, a ceremonial role, I can't fault her for it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Lamar: Y'all are trying to convert me

Leprechaun: Heaven forfend! Just, you'll never be a good stepdad or husband unless you do. In fact, you'll be useless now and in the hereafter & your family knows it and will come to hate you for it. But isn't this fishing great?

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

Clint looks miserable. And like he’s using.

Sarah is a stupid ass who will give in. And she’ll have more kids with Michael. So Sarah hasn’t felt like she was married for the whole time so guess what a smart thing to do is? Have another baby with this loser. I see her completely backing down. She had some serious read lipstick on during the drive to the attorney’s office and none on at all when she got there. The attorney was hamming it up for the camera. She is a stranger to Sarah and would not be speaking to her that way.  

And yes Sarah, you failed. You knew he was a lowlife and had a kid with him. Then you had another kid with him when he was released from prison. You had control over that. So yes, you failed. Your put yourself in this position so whenever you wonder “why me?” just head to the nearest mirror and take a long look. You’ll struggle as a server to raise your two kids, you’ll probably service Michael when he comes to visit the kids and will probably even have more kids with him. And you’ll spend years and years wondering why he doesn’t see how wonderful you are. I love the whole “Divorce is hard for me because I have two young children.” She makes it sound like they were living together as a regular family and that a divorce is going to turn that upside down. Nothing will change. He’ll see Pretty Girl 1 and 2 on occasion. He’ll buy a bag of diapers now and again and maybe toss you a few bucks here and there. Maybe.

Marcellino's comments in the car and his interaction in the house with so Tito just reeked of being completely scripted. I usually FF past their segments and will resume doing that. Marcellino had no business going there and getting into it with Tito. 

I was laughing my ass off at Lamar in Utah. comedy gold. He brought beer to a party with Mormons. “Children of the Corn, Mayberry, Twilight Zone vibes….” LOL! Saying his grandfather would smack him in some kind of way if he became a Mormon…. too funny.

Maybe I’m a weird but I just don’t understand parental involvement in relationships of their over 25 kids to the point that a parent would call a boyfriend. Megan needs to handle her own shit. I had a severe case of secondhand embarrassment watching her father speak to him on the phone. 

• Love 13
16 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

I was laughing my ass off at Lamar in Utah. comedy gold. He brought beer to a party with Mormons. “Children of the Corn, Mayberry, Twilight Zone vibes….” LOL! Saying his grandfather would smack him in some kind of way if he became a Mormon…. too funny.

Yes! How could I forget? This was made even more funny by the fact that, being in SLC, he accidentally purchased a non-alcoholic beer! 

• LOL 9
1 hour ago, TakeAPinotGrigio said:

Hey, you amazingly funny, smart posters who've entertained this lurker for so long. I can't believe it's Brittany & Sasha that have pulled me out of the shadows. Not my beloved howives, not the glorious vanderpumps, but these two idiots.  

So, before I go on, you need to know this about me: I should never serve on a jury (& never have.) If Colonel Mustard was found in the library giggling maniacally, candlestick in hand, I'd find a reason for reasonable doubt. Or if not that, a reason that his horrible past meant that of course he couldn't help but go on that years-long  killing spree, the poor dear.  

So, the way y'all are talking about my girl Sasha is just breaking my heart!  She seemed sweet & like a good friend to Brittany, right? She said she had been continuing her education and hoped the judge would be proud of her (much like Teen Mom's Janelle thought it was a mark of good character that all the judges in the courthouse knew her. Red flag ignored).  

So, here's my read of the crime for which she was sentenced: We really have no idea. The newspaper tells the cops' & prosecution's side of the story. Their job is to make her sound as cold-blooded and murderous as possible. But we met her, right? She's not like that, or not like that anymore or not like that on camera.  So I offer you two scenarios made up entirely from my head, based on what the news stories said. I have no inside info whatsoever.

Sasha is young, maybe disconnected from any support system (family, etc) and takes up with an abusive partner. They do loads of meth or crack or heroin often. Sasha is usually high, confused, scared, at the very least anxious. Bad partner says, "Sasha, you're always talking about these old friends of yours who have stuff we could steal. We'll go in, just you & me when they aren't home, grab the stuff & go. easy peasy. " But the day of, abusive boyfriend's even scarier friend shows up with guns and tho abusive boyfriend said he's watched the place and they weren't home, he hadn't and they were. Sasha tries to back out. scary friend points gun at Sasha says do this or I shoot you.  So Sasha, mind clouded by drugs, fear, youth, goes on autopilot and just directs them to the stuff, trying to get them out of there ASAP. Then it all goes wrong.

My other story is the same except in that scary guy & boyfriend have taken someone she loves hostage (niece, nephew, sibling?) to make sure she does the job.

Sorry to make my first post so long!  Does any of this sound credible? Brittany has had a life most of us are lucky enough not to be able to understand, so if she wants her best friend to be her child's godmother, a ceremonial role, I can't fault her for it.

Anything is possible.  One article I read though said that she had bought a useless credit card from the victims for $200.  Not sure if it was stolen and deactivated or counterfeit.  She decided that she wanted a tv she had seen at their place as payback for that.  I assume it was worth more than $200 and she wanted to teach them a lesson because otherwise she could have just demanded the $200 back.  She brought her boyfriend and some other muscle with her and things went awry.  But as the judge said she was the instigator of the home invasion.  

There is something called felony murder where when a murder occurs during a felony you get charged with it no matter whether you pulled the trigger or not because it is reasonably foreseeable felonies can result in death.  And it can even be someone on your side.   If you and a friend go in to rob a bank and the security guard shoots your friend, you can be charged with his murder even though it was the last thing you wanted.

I don’t think Sasha is a criminal mastermind.  She is young and dumb.  But if a friend or family member of mine did what she did not only would they not be my child’s godparent but I would sever all ties with them.  Trash is trash.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Spike said:

Anything is possible.  One article I read though said that she had bought a useless credit card from the victims for $200.  Not sure if it was stolen and deactivated or counterfeit.  She decided that she wanted a tv she had seen at their place as payback for that.  I assume it was worth more than $200 and she wanted to teach them a lesson because otherwise she could have just demanded the $200 back. 

Ah! I forgot about that part.  Don't worry; give me enough time & I'll have figured out scenarios in which she, Lizzie, & Tracie the no-longer-goddess were framed and unjustly imprisoned by the man. OK, even I can't imagine Lizzie being innocent of anything, however minor. Jaywalking? Throw the book at her!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, TakeAPinotGrigio said:

Ah! I forgot about that part.  Don't worry; give me enough time & I'll have figured out scenarios in which she, Lizzie, & Tracie the no-longer-goddess were framed and unjustly imprisoned by the man. OK, even I can't imagine Lizzie being innocent of anything, however minor. Jaywalking? Throw the book at her!

The other interesting thing is that her boyfriend who was one of the guys was recently acquitted because he didn’t know the other guys were armed (or even who they were before that night I think).  So if she were also in the dark one would think she could have beat the rap as well.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, hoosiermom said:

I am just wondering how Sarah takes care of the baby with those talons? She could barely hold her spoon to stir her coffee!

I hate those long, super pointy fake nails! I always think there must be some nasty dirt trapped under those nails. I hope they go out of style soon.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Spike said:

The other interesting thing is that her boyfriend who was one of the guys was recently acquitted because he didn’t know the other guys were armed (or even who they were before that night I think).  So if she were also in the dark one would think she could have beat the rap as well.

Do you have a link? I'd be interested in seeing this. Conversely, the fact that she didn't beat the rap suggests her lawyer was unable to prove she was 'in the dark'. Sasha herself, in her pleading with the judge, didn't suggest any sort of mitigating circumstances, so at least she seems to have acknowledged her complicity.

Almost every criminal is 'sorry' once they're caught and realize they face imprisonment. Punishment helps some offenders sober up, mature and accept responsibility; that's one of the reasons we impose punishment. The question with Sasha is how long has she served, and is that time a just punishment for 2 deaths.

Lamar and Andrea seem like the personification of 'irreconcilable differences'. I laughed at Lamar's incredulity that some white Mormon lady would attempt chitlins in his honor.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

Do you have a link? I'd be interested in seeing this. Conversely, the fact that she didn't beat the rap suggests her lawyer was unable to prove she was 'in the dark'. Sasha herself, in her pleading with the judge, didn't suggest any sort of mitigating circumstances, so at least she seems to have acknowledged her complicity.

Almost every criminal is 'sorry' once they're caught and realize they face imprisonment. Punishment helps some offenders sober up, mature and accept responsibility; that's one of the reasons we impose punishment. The question with Sasha is how long has she served, and is that time a just punishment for 2 deaths.

Lamar and Andrea seem like the personification of 'irreconcilable differences'. I laughed at Lamar's incredulity that some white Mormon lady would attempt chitlins in his honor.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/courts/man-cleared-in-las-vegas-double-murder-could-soon-be-headed-home/

• Useful 1

Spike- thanks.

Interesting; this is a quote from the article Williams did not keep her story straight while on the witness stand ( Williams is Sasha Williams). The trial took place in September 2018.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Clint looks miserable. And like he’s using.

Sarah is a stupid ass who will give in. And she’ll have more kids with Michael. So Sarah hasn’t felt like she was married for the whole time so guess what a smart thing to do is? Have another baby with this loser. I see her completely backing down. She had some serious read lipstick on during the drive to the attorney’s office and none on at all when she got there. The attorney was hamming it up for the camera. She is a stranger to Sarah and would not be speaking to her that way.  

And yes Sarah, you failed. You knew he was a lowlife and had a kid with him. Then you had another kid with him when he was released from prison. You had control over that. So yes, you failed. Your put yourself in this position so whenever you wonder “why me?” just head to the nearest mirror and take a long look. You’ll struggle as a server to raise your two kids, you’ll probably service Michael when he comes to visit the kids and will probably even have more kids with him. And you’ll spend years and years wondering why he doesn’t see how wonderful you are. I love the whole “Divorce is hard for me because I have two young children.” She makes it sound like they were living together as a regular family and that a divorce is going to turn that upside down. Nothing will change. He’ll see Pretty Girl 1 and 2 on occasion. He’ll buy a bag of diapers now and again and maybe toss you a few bucks here and there. Maybe.

Marcellino's comments in the car and his interaction in the house with so Tito just reeked of being completely scripted. I usually FF past their segments and will resume doing that. Marcellino had no business going there and getting into it with Tito. 

I completely agree with all that.

Sarah isn't a victim.  She is a dummy who is so desperate for mumble dick that she keeps bringing kids into this world with him knowing damn well he won't/can't help with them in any meaningful way.  She will be lucky if she gets the diapers, and it will probably be his mom who buys them, because he has to use whatever money he has "for the studio"

That attorney was set up in one of those "rent by the day" offices, so I don't know how much of a practice she has.  There was nothing in that office besides a potted plant that was half alive, a dual monitor/keyboard and mouse setup, and the notepad and pen that woman brought from Staples.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, RealReality said:

I completely agree with all that.

Sarah isn't a victim.  She is a dummy who is so desperate for mumble dick that she keeps bringing kids into this world with him knowing damn well he won't/can't help with them in any meaningful way.  She will be lucky if she gets the diapers, and it will probably be his mom who buys them, because he has to use whatever money he has "for the studio"

That attorney was set up in one of those "rent by the day" offices, so I don't know how much of a practice she has.  There was nothing in that office besides a potted plant that was half alive, a dual monitor/keyboard and mouse setup, and the notepad and pen that woman brought from Staples.

It doesn’t help that Sarah has enablers like Emmy who tell her that she hasn’t failed at anything and everything is Mumble’s fault.  Sarah has made numerous bad decisions by age 24 and will have to live with them for the rest of her life. 

Edited by Spike
  • Love 12
47 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

To be fair to him, I think it was pretty egregious to assume that he must like chitlins because he is black.  

It seems like he was born and bred in LA so I'd wager a bet that he didn't grow up eating chitlings.  So unless Andrea specifically told her friend that Lamar liked chitlins I think race based assumptions were made. 

He didnt seem to have any remote interest in chitlins as a menu option and asked why she didn't make fried chicken, which furthers the idea that the white friend assumed he would like chitlins simply because he is black. 

Frankly, I wouldnt want to live somewhere that I required I live around people who assume I'm a walking stereotype type...even if they mean well.

6 minutes ago, Spike said:

I doesn’t help that Sarah has enablers like Emmy who tell her that she hasn’t failed at anything and everything is Mumble’s fault.  Sarah has made numerous bad decisions by age 24 and will have to live with them for the rest of her life. 

More importantly, her kids have to live with her piss poor decision making for the rest of their lives.  

• Love 17

God, this show.  

Do gold bricks fly out of Lizzie's vajayjay because I truly do not understand why Scott hasn't called the cops on her for trespassing in his home and why on earth he would spend another $5k on a ring for that  miserable sea beast.  

Marcelino may have been right in his concern for Giovanni but his method was seriously shit.  Whatever Tito has done or is doing, he's still Giovanni's father.  What did Marcelino think was going to happen?  That he'd confront Tito about how he and Brittany have had Giovanni for "over a year," and basically insult Tito as a father and Tito would hand Giovanni over?  Come on!    He basically just fucked things up for Giovanni and Brittany.  Good job, Marcellino.

I can't believe in a Clint/MyGoddess show down, I am absolutely Team My Goddess.  She's a hot mess but for some reason, I want her to succeed.  

I agree with other posters who have said they think Clint is on something.  

Cabbage Patch ain't fooling me.  Only reason girl wants to personally deliver those divorce papers has nothing to do with "facing her fears."  She's hoping that miserable little sprite she continues to reproduce with will somehow see the errors of his ways and kick MeganMyQueen to the curb.  Not happening.  He'll probably give Cabbage Patch a line of bullshit and she'll eat it up.   Cabbage Patch's friend Emmy needs to throw some hard love on the table.  If you back to Michael again, don't call me or text me.  Don't want to hear it anymore.  It's the same story over and over.  If you don't follow through at this point, you never will.  

MeganMyQueen's father is probably the smartest person around this show, outside of Andrea's kids.   Loved his mumbling, know what I'm saying, impersonation of Michael.  MeganMyQueen's family doesn't seem like a bunch of idiots so they must be horrified by her and her decision to stick with that pee wee.  

Andrea is living in fantasy land if she thinks Lamar is going to move to Utah.  I don't blame her for not wanting the gang/pot smoking/criminal lifestyle.  But he does.  At least peripherally.  He got paroled to California and now that he's had time to reconnect with his old friends and his family, he's not going anywhere.   She really should pack up her kids and move back.  She's miserable in LA.  She wants barbecues, bingo and fishing in the lake.  He acts like anyone who doesn't drink and enjoy pot smoking (or at least being around it) cannot possibly be fun.  They don't want the same things.  At all.  Listen, Andrea.  I married a bad boy too.  Guess what?  That's why I'm D-I-V-O-R-C-E-D now.  We wanted different things.  And he was a lying liar who lies.   So cut your losses and go back to Utah.  

Amazed I had this much to say.  The show is kind of boring.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

I don't think Michael will even try to sweet talk Sarah. I think he will sign those papers without hesitation. Then he's 'proven' to Megan that he's serious about her and they will carry on whatever semblance of a relationship hey can have.  Sarah will still bang him, divorced or no. She will have another kid and claim she planned it so they all would have the same dad 🙄 

• Love 5
20 hours ago, RealReality said:

Upon rewatch (don’t judge lol), Tito stated that the “state of Nevada granted a father 100% custody.”.  He was trying to imply something about Brittany there. I thought it was rare for the father to get sole custody unless the mom is a hot mess. No wonder Brittany looked frightened in the lawyers office while discussing the case. She seemed truly frightened of Tito. Now I see why. 

Was Brittany ever on drugs? I can’t remember her charges. 

• Love 7
(edited)
6 minutes ago, mochamajesty said:

Upon rewatch (don’t judge lol), Tito stated that the “state of Nevada granted a father 100% custody.”.  He was trying to imply something about Brittany there. I thought it was rare for the father to get sole custody unless the mom is a hot mess. No wonder Brittany looked frightened in the lawyers office while discussing the case. She seemed truly frightened of Tito. Now I see why. 

Was Brittany ever on drugs? I can’t remember her charges. 

Tito was fuming at Marcellino for going to his house and essentially demanding custody because he only got it because Brittany did not show up for the  hearing. He said something like, "Wait a minute, you don't know.... the state gave a father 100% custody because she [Brittany] didn't show up" at the hearing. I am guessing that this occurred before Brittany went to prison.

Edited by configdotsys
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Spike said:

I doesn’t help that Sarah has enablers like Emmy who tell her that she hasn’t failed at anything and everything is Mumble’s fault.  Sarah has made numerous bad decisions by age 24 and will have to live with them for the rest of her life. 

I'm thinking that Sarah will stick with Michael because:

- Familiarity has made her lazy.

- It will be difficult for her to find a marriageable stable, family guy if she continues pushing out kids and working as a server.

- She has a street way about her that is extremely unattractive. Like she'd punch someone in the face if they pissed her off or would have no problem getting in a physical confrontation with someone. The kind of screaming, psychotic lunacy she displayed in the car while yelling at Michael on the phone is a lifestyle that I could never survive and seems like that happens on the regular in her life. She will attract only those like Michael and will have the same drama, just with different people.

- Imagine Sarah dating some new dude and what Michael's reaction would be. She'd have even more drama in her life. You see how two sets of rules exist: Michael can mess around but he freaks out when Megan kissed his friend. Homeboy or not, I don't think Michael would have reacted any differently if it was just some random guy that he doesn't know.

• Love 12