Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Vianey and Allen's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Someone earlier said that Allen's speech sounded a lot like a Louisiana accent.  He could easily sound like the Cajuns down here.  It's slow and that's probably why he doesn't sound strange to me.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

It's not Dr. Now's responsibility to bail these people out of their own bad planning and poor money management, no matter how much money he has.  And if anyone IS going to bail them out, it should be TLC themselves (but they shouldn't have to, either).  

Can't they just take a credit card and get a hotel room for the night?

Credit cards can be a problem in this income bracket.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Same apt.building as Angie J.! And Mercedes!

Yep. We e seen that place quite a few times. TLC should just buy it and use it to house the poundticipants.  Other trash reality TV shows house their contestants. Why can’t this one? 

I’ve said it on other live threads, these people need a full support system in Houston. They need an apartment  complex that has strict policies about food deliveries. They need a pool for activity. They need group counseling! They need social workers. They really need a network of help!!  If all of that could be where they live, it would be ideal. 

• Love 12

Doctor Now is being generous with the weight guesses on the video chat here.

AND THEY'RE WEED-EATING AGAIN. THERE AREN'T THAT MANY WEEDS! (Honestly, it's probably the leaf blower. The maintenance dude has a weird love affair with it and uses it constantly, even when it's been raining for a week. Like, good luck moving those damp ass leaves around, Einstein.)

• LOL 16
Just now, aliya said:

I'm sorry - it looks like she's got a panty liner strapped to her head.

Yes!!!  I knew it looked really odd but couldn't figure out why.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

He's 51 and she's 35, but they look his age.     She just looks unhealthy.    Her lower legs, and the stomach lymphedema looks hideous, with the ulcerations!   She needs the hospital now.  

I bet the film crew ratted them out for the fish feast the first night.  

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

The things that strippers wear on their nipples!   I'm going to stand in the corner, now....

That’s what I think when I hear “pasties,” so the ketchup comment had me all confused. Then butter and gravy 🤣

• LOL 10
Just now, satrunrose said:

The weirdly tiny bathroom doorway strikes again!

Just now, QuinnInND said:

Yes, the bathroom door is for normal size people. 

It wouldn't be a problem for someone of normal size, but that bathroom door is significantly narrower than a 30" or 36" wide door. My condo has narrow bathroom doors, about 23" wide. That bathroom door in their apartment doesn't look like it's even 28" wide and I was surprised that either of them could squeeze through it, but good for them for doing it.

• Love 1
Just now, Callaphera said:

Doctor Now is being generous with the weight guesses on the video chat here.

AND THEY'RE WEED-EATING AGAIN. THERE AREN'T THAT MANY WEEDS! (Honestly, it's probably the leaf blower. The maintenance dude has a weird love affair with it and uses it constantly, even when it's been raining for a week. Like, good luck moving those damp ass leaves around, Einstein.)

LikelyQuaintEquestrian-small.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

That’s what I think when I hear “pasties,” so the ketchup comment had me all confused. Then butter and gravy 🤣

I just laughed so loud, my dog jumped. 

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Jeeves said:

It wouldn't be a problem for someone of normal size, but that bathroom door is significantly narrower than a 30" or 36" wide door. My condo has narrow bathroom doors, about 23" wide. That bathroom door in their apartment doesn't look like it's even 28" wide and I was surprised that either of them could squeeze through it, but good for them for doing it.

Most bathroom doors are smaller than regular doors.  At least in my experience. I wish I knew why though. It's hard carrying one child on each hip and getting through them. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

Open sore. Gaaaaaaaaag.

Certainly looked that way.  I expected Dr Now to say something.  I really hate seeing legs and feet, too.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh dear, i don't think either one of them has ever had a credit card.

I didn't want to go there. But that has been said by every butt wiping, hosing down someone who can't fit in shower person.

• Love 2

This is at least the THIRD commercial for an anti-depressant medication. What is TLC trying to tell me?!

15 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Dr Now’s folks are being dicks to film these people sleeping in their cars instead of phoning Dr Now and telling him to give them a few out of his millions.

I bet these people could’ve qualified for direct admit to the hospital. I’m sure they’ve got some sort of skin infection that would’ve allowed Dr Now to admit them. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

The difference is in the pronunciation.  Hard a v. Soft a.

3 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

The strippers charge extra if you put ketchup on the pasties.  Just sayin'......

• LOL 21

Jesus Christ!  These two are a hot mess.  I was especially pissed at the “well I guess some things are just out of your control.”  Fuck you!   Every bad thing that happened on your 4 day trip that should have taken 2 was completely within your control!  Perpetual victim is not a good look on anyone.

• Love 14
Just now, cmpbl said:

Sheryl's she shed is still on fire y'all. 🏡🔥

"Your She-shed was struck by lightening."

THERE IS NOT A CLOUD IN THE SKY.

VICTOR TOTALLY BURNED DOWN THE SHE-SHED.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 18