Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Vianey and Allen's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

image.png.1dd66dcd4805bc37fda52b468955fb74.png

A Michigan Cornish pasty. When I was a young bride in Ann Arbor, my late husband used to beg me to make these. I never learned how - though I'm sure I could do it now. His mom was from the UP and our son spent summers between A2 & the UP, so all I heard was "Why don't we have pasties?"

• Love 13
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The winners of tonight’s less guess the poundticipants’ weight are @ThereButFor and @QuinnInND who tied with a guess of 650 for Allen and @Pepper Mostly who guessed 585 for Vianey; she’s a wee slip of a lass!   What have our prescient Pounders won?

• Your very own extra large pizza with all the toppings of your choice, to be consumed in one sitting
  • A side of fries with that, because, why not?
  • A set of shocks and struts for your vehicle
  • Front trusses, back trusses and crotchal area trusses for any extra lumpage you may have
  • A special folder with a finder feature for you to store your important papers
  • And, as always, the admiration of your fellow Pounders!

No onion RINGS!  Tragic.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

So...how do we think Johnny and Junior got home? Do we think the aunt sent enough money? Or did they scrape up their own money? 

Of course he's cheating. 🙄

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, aliya said:

I have been doing IF for over 2 months now. So far, just skipping breakfast, but that's huge for me as I was always told breakfast is important, and being diabetic, they beat u over the head about skipping meals. The thing is, when they say eat 3 meals and 2 snacks, your body is always processing food, and since the ADA says its OK for a female to eat 175 gms of carbs a day, you've always got carbs in your system. I've reduced meds and working on getting off of them by doing low carb/semi keto most of the time. I want to do OMAD, but am afraid to do it at work.  I think I should start with a longer window and then work on shortening it. I'm losing weight, so this craziness is paying off.

Good for you! I do IF 2 or 3 days a week, by eating lunch, skipping dinner, and then eating again the next morning. That way you sleep through most of the fast and I've found that it's really not that difficult. Also, limiting my carbs - and the carbs I do eat are unprocessed, like beans and berries, etc - really keeps me from being hungry and craving foods.

Until I see spaghetti, of course.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

The things that strippers wear on their nipples!   I'm going to stand in the corner, now....

I'll join you, because that was my first thought, too. (Though I have heard of the food item, it's not something we say around here. I did, however, used to pass a strip club every day.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

She did well!!!  He did not because he was cheating.  If she was a little smarter she would figure that out.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

I prefer wine to meds.

Wine and the odd evening snarking with my fellow pounders keeps me cheerful.

3 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The winners of tonight’s less guess the poundticipants’ weight are @ThereButFor and @QuinnInND who tied with a guess of 650 for Allen and @Pepper Mostly who guessed 585 for Vianey; she’s a wee slip of a lass!   What have our prescient Pounders won?

• Your very own extra large pizza with all the toppings of your choice, to be consumed in one sitting
  • A side of fries with that, because, why not?
  • A set of shocks and struts for your vehicle
  • Front trusses, back trusses and crotchal area trusses for any extra lumpage you may have
  • A special folder with a finder feature for you to store your important papers
  • And, as always, the admiration of your fellow Pounders!

Thank yew, thank yew!

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

One is delicious, the other might have tassels that you can spin to the beat.

Another wine snort. And seriously, did this dude just order half a burrito at a drive through, or do I have end-of-the-school year exhaustion deliriums? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, CringeWatcher said:

Another wine snort. And seriously, did this dude just order half a burrito at a drive through, or do I have end-of-the-school year exhaustion deliriums? 

You did hear that. I wonder how big the burritos are at that place.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, epc said:

Good for you! I do IF 2 or 3 days a week, by eating lunch, skipping dinner, and then eating again the next morning. That way you sleep through most of the fast and I've found that it's really not that difficult. Also, limiting my carbs - and the carbs I do eat are unprocessed, like beans and berries, etc - really keeps me from being hungry and craving foods.

Until I see spaghetti, of course.

Spaghetti really hikes my blood sugar, but I have had a little rice. The difference now is, I measure it out whereas previously, I'd have a bowl of rice w/stuff on top. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Wow. She's at 492 pounds on surgery day. That's a hundred pounds down!

ETA: Or, 482? I wasn't watching the screen and may have misunderstood the voiceover.

Edited by Jeeves
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4