Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Vianey and Allen's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I bet for Dr. Now's patients, because of their critical health issues, they have a code team right in the operating room.    It looked like they had the people in the OR doing the code.  

The OR team has to start the resuscitation procedures.  No time to waste.  Also, they've agreed to be on the show.  If they brought in a code team, they likely were not shown.  

• Love 7
(edited)
2 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

Lola!  I'll put money on the "letter to your mother" being part of what we see.

That’s exactly what she did!!!😂😂😂

Damn we are getting good!

Edited by Kid
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Yes, scram.  Get off my tv, Kate.

I don't understand why she wasn't referred immediately for therapy after she left the hospital after that.  

I got brought back 20+ years ago after dying with respiratory failure, and it is a really freaky experience even if you are normally emotionally stable, and I don't think she emotionally stable at all.

Please tell us more!!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Oooooh Lola still rockin’ the 1986 Whitney Houston weave.  And now it looks like she also stole her jacket from Michael Jackson’s closet from the same time period.  

LONG LIVE THE 80'S! *grabs my Skip-It*

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, CalpurniaF said:

That was barely a "session." Lola really sucks at her job.

I just really hope this is a short made-for-TV session and there's some real therapy going on off-camera.

But then, I remember, the letter to her abusive parent. Her dead abusive parent. And think, nah, this is just f*cked up.

• Love 7

I am sorta annoyed with Dr Now.  Surely he knew she was disappointed about not getting the surgery.  I would have thought he might have called her about 2 weeks after she got home, and told her she would probably get the surgery later.  I don't think he should guarantee it, but he should have told her it was very likely she would get it. 

I knew the therapist would be Lola

Glad Allen lost the weight.  Hope his surgery goes well.  I thought maybe they would just both give up.  I am cautiously optimistic.  

I am relieved I am not missing the Amazing Race as Survivor is on for a 2 hour finale.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

She looks like she could be one of the Mary Jane Girls

In my house......................................

Gotta love the double entendre songs..............come in my house.

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, fonfereksglen said:

I shouted out in a hallway that my second surgury was not not like my first!

So, they don't put you to sleep for cataract surgery. You get something that doesn't make you care that you can see the shadow of a long metal thing in your eye.

Anyway, it's all over, I'm fine and I say, "Did you give me anything? 'Cause I feel fine."  Laughs all around the OR.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I wish I could be as innocent as you.

ETA: She had sextuplets after having twins. She sold her soul (and those of her children's) to TLC for a TV show. Her husband left her because she became a famewhore, not that he was any real prize himself. Now she's probably broke. The end.

Don't forget Dancing with the Stars!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, sempervivum said:

I hate the way she introduces herself to patients as 'Lola'. Seems (in conjunction with the mop/wig) really unprofessional. 

My therapist did the same.

• Love 1
Just now, CalpurniaF said:

Lola really sucks at her job.

She really is the worst. She comes off incredibly insincere, recites nothing more than platitudes, and then forces people into writing letters to dead people or people who don't want to read the letter in the first place.

We had to do a similar letter-writing thing at a church retreat. We wrote the letters on flash paper, which burns instantly and leaves no residue. I didn't get any therapeutic value from it, but it was way fun to burn the flash paper.

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, CircusPeanuts said:

Lola—  i’m really tired of your long version of Daryl from Coming to America wig!

Have we ever seen Lola's real hair?  

• Love 1
Just now, ams1001 said:

Don't forget Dancing with the Stars!

Kate Gosselin stomping around the dance floor with a fuck-off expression to Gaga's Paparazzi is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen in my life. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Not another fucking letter to a parent. Lola is truly a one trick pony.

I've written a letter to Daddy
His address is Heaven above
I've written "Dear Daddy, we miss you
And wish you were with us to love"

Instead of a stamp, I put kisses
The postman says that's best to do
Saying "I love you"

Saying "I love you"

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I am sorta annoyed with Dr Now.  Surely he knew she was disappointed about not getting the surgery.  I would have thought he might have called her about 2 weeks after she got home, and told her she would probably get the surgery later.  I don't think he should guarantee it, but he should have told her it was very likely she would get it. 

I agree completely!  Listening to how much better she sounded in his office makes me mad that he didn't talk to her earlier and discuss what needed to happen for her to have the surgery safely.  

• Love 2