Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Vianey and Allen's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Weighing over 600 lbs. each, Vianey and Allen are locked in a codependent relationship based on a shared love of food. As the head to Houston, they will soon learn if their relationship can survive the strain of growing healthy together. 

It's a two-fer!  1200 pounds of fun! Does this mean double the shower scenes?  Is the tupperware safe? Let's see. 

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the US East Coast showing and again during the US West Cost showing.

Original air date 2019.06.15.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

My husband left fora Trip Monday morning. I bought a large extra cheese pizza. I finished it for dinner tonight. It lasted for all my meals for 3 days. So no calories. Husband will be back around midnight. He gets judgy about my wed night activities lol

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Oh boy! A two-fer!

My eating habit was a salad ... topped with chicken, mozzarella cheese and french fries.

Ooh, Dr. Now-approved!

• Love 2

It appears the most difficult part of Allen's day isn't showering, it's reading the TLC-provided script. 

(edited)

That pizza looks so good!    Unfortunately, it's Orange Cream milkshake season at Arby's, so you know what I did.    

Is this the first poundticipant from Chicago?  

I'm worried after that preview.    I hate the way her legs look, and how unhealthy she seems.      That is a seriously huge breakfast, with the mound of bacon.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3

Hi, everyone! Ready for chat. I don't think it'll top last week, but one can hope. His voice over is so robotic. 

Tonight's eating habit: homemade pizza and wings. Sorry, Dr. Now! 

• Love 4
(edited)

Evening, Pounders!! Hey, somebody from Chicago, for once it's not Illinois Ohio. Oops. 

My eating habit is baked veggies.

Oh Lord this guy's flat affect and dead-sounding voice is going to make for a long two hours.

Edited by Jeeves
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

I was hoping there be no animals in this household!!!  They can barely take care of themselves!!  There is a dog.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 3

Hi Pounders!  We've got a two fer from Chicago!  

My eating habits was a Ham and Cheddar sandwich and Whisps chips.  Right now, I'm sipping on a cup of coffee so strong that the spoon is stirring the coffee by itself.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Hi all!  we are getting two for the price of one today!

He is really drone-like, hope his wife is more lively or I will fall asleep before the end of the show.

I am having spicy Sonoma Chicken Caesar from CHop't with hot tea and a puff pastry (plain, unfilled).  I had birthday cake at a coworker's office party already.  NOt a good situashn.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

That pizza looks so good!    Unfortunately, it's Orange Cream milkshake season at Arby's, so you know what I did.    

Olivia.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think Olivia, who lived in the basement, was from Chicago. I could be wrong.

• Love 4