Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Vianey and Allen's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, CheeseBurgh said:

After last week I think I like everyone else on the show now.

If morbidly obese Satan were on the show right now, it'd be a refreshing cheery change of pace from last week's squalid squad.

1 minute ago, epc said:

I haven't had bread, or rice, or potatoes...or pasta...since December, and my mouth is watering! That looks so good. And tonight is my intermittent fast day, so it's hard when they eat good lookin' food. Of course, looking at THEM makes it easier!

Wow impressive will power! *high five*

I do 16:8 IF. It’s great!

• Love 3

WHO DECIDED TO WEED-EAT OUTSIDE MY WINDOW DURING MOMMA'S STORIES?!?!

Damn apartment living. 

Shoutout to my bestie, the closed captioning on my TV. You're always there for me, boo.

• LOL 11
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

...why does he sound like a robot reciting lines? Did they auto-tune him?

I must be losing my mind because I thought what? The dude sounds like TPAIN?  HA!  I am not watching yet but reading this is like an amuse bouche before the main dish!

• LOL 1
Just now, MsVixen said:

I'm almost positive that SOMEONE in Chicago would do surgery on them.

They're not lying when they say Dr. Now is one of the few who will do surgery on people as big as they are.  It's so risky on patients that size.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, MsVixen said:

I'm almost positive that SOMEONE in Chicago would do surgery on them.

It's not like Chicago isn't a major city, with modern healthcare and hospitals. Admittedly, there are a limited number of surgeons who'll handle patients this large, but I imagine that there has to be at least one in Chicago.

• Love 3

I totes start humming the striptease music when Allen took off his shirt and spun around for Dr. Now.

Just securing that window seat on the party bus to Hell, you know, like I do here every week.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Wanda said:

I find it hard to believe Chicago doesn’t have any weight loss clinics now for the super morbidly obese

Yeah but they charge and going to Dr. Now lets TLC pay

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Has anyone ever successfully lost weight when they’ve started by having a first appt through Skype? I don’t remember any. James K, Janine, Angela (not last week), 

• Love 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

When Allen said "Help me, baby" when he struggled for words, and his wife seamlessly spoke for him, I started to cry.

I think he couldn't make out what Now was saying. But it was sweet.

• Love 8

Cookies?  Chips?  So your grocery list includes all the stuff Dr. Now says you are NOT supposed to eat because "if we don't have the food she likes V-N-A might get depressed".

• LOL 2
  • Love 5