Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Vianey and Allen's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

These people really put a lot of pressure on food to fill all their needs. It’s like intervention but with worse fashion choices and no runaway participants

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

If we didn't have food in our lives I don't know what my loving husband and I would wake up for. 😞

BTW, I had some beets and an ice cream cone. Lunch was cheese lasagna and broccoli and fruit.

He was a cute baby. Okay, I won't make fun of his speech pattern if it's from a head injury.

I spy two little doggies.

Hi pounders! Time fo a fun filled two hours of shock and snark. 

Tonights dinner: wedge-ish salad and Blue Moon. 

I think something might be wrong with my TV? The audio sounds about half time when Allen is speaking. 😲

• Love 2
Just now, Ivylady said:

Oh, he has a speech problem from falling down the stairs. Now, I feel like a dick. 😭

Sit right down here beside me. Same here.

• Love 3
Just now, Hana Chan said:

What would you wake up for? I don't know.... go out for a walk. Maybe get a job. Go on a trip that doesn't involve a long drive to Texas to see Dr. Now...

I wake up because my cats are scratching at the door the minute the sun comes up lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

OK, I feel really bad for Allen. Poor guy. Speech impediment from an accident. And a teacher who told him to drop out because he got picked on?! 

UGH. 

Did he say he was stealing carpets?

(edited)
1 minute ago, cmpbl said:

There's a dog 😥

And I think a cat too.

ETA: Oh, two dogs. At least. Maybe no cat though.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 2
(edited)

So........ He looks like a White man and sounds like a Black man, so I am a bit confused. He really, really needs to stop sounding so damn sexy. Damn!

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Additional comments.
  • Love 3

Good evening Pounders! 

My eating habit tonight is nothing. I had some iced coffee.  Mr Chicken spoiled his supper by eating when he got home from work so I didn't cook! I'm on strike. I made a salad for myself for later.

• Love 2

THey actually looked nice together when they started dating.  Such a pity they let themselves go like that instead of using each other as a motivation to get better together...

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Vee-ah-knee. That's a new one.

There's a school in my area called St. John Vianney, pronounced vee-annie. I guess I was saying her name wrong. 😛 

Yeah, you both look so happy.

• Love 1